Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Naruto Shippuuden story with me ❯ Orochimaru's curse mark ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Orochimaru's curse mark
 
Suddenly three people ran into the room through the door and they were all leaf village ninja. Everyone was squished in the very small compact room.
 
“Okay, some of us need to clear out of the room.” Said Kakashi.
 
“We'll leave.” Said Raiku and Daisuke as they grabbed Sasuke and Sayo and left the room.
 
“Hey, leave Sayo-San!” said Sunakai. But, they were already gone.
 
“Hey Gaara-Kun, how are you?” asked Sakura.
 
“Hello Sakura-San.” Sunakai said dangerously.
 
“Hello Sunakai-San.” She replied just as dangerously.
 
“You two know each other?” asked Jishin.
 
“Who's that? Your boyfriend?” asked Sakura.
 
“No! He's my big brother! You got a problem with that!?” replied Sunakai furiously.
 
“Ohhhh, so he's your brother. So also meaning that he's up for the taking.”
 
Sunakai ran in front of Jishin and spread her arms wide open in a protective stance. “Back off bill brow!”
 
“What did you just call me?!” said Sakura with her fists raised.
 
“Okay you two, now just calm down.” Said Kakashi as he stepped between the two girls.
 
“Yes Kakashi-Sensei, I'll calm down.” Said Sakura as she walked towards the door. “I'm gonna go talk to Sasuke-Kun, it's been a while since we were a three man squad. Coming Naruto-Kun?”
 
“Sure.” He walked towards Sunakai and gave her a hug. “Take care.” He whispered into her ear. “See ya Gaara-Kun!” with that, the knucklehead left with Sakura.
 
“Hello Kakashi-Sensei.” Said Sunakai as she lowered her arms looking very ashamed of her behavior.
 
“Sunakai-San is there a more private room that you would like to go to?” asked Kakashi.
 
“No, uh, here is fine.” She answered as she sat down after pulling down her skirt so that her panties showed. Jishin walked over to see what was on her left hip.
 
“Has it bothered you since the last time I looked at it?” Kakashi asked.
“No, it hasn't. Thanks to you for sealing it.” She replied.
 
“What it is?” asked Jishin. “Some kind of curse mark?”
 
“Yes, it is.” Answered Kakashi. Jishin's face filled with shock for his sister. “Orochimaru's curse mark. And because she's a girl, well, let's just say that she was very lucky that I had been around when the curse mark was placed. Otherwise she would have probably had died on the spot.”
 
“Onee-Chan! When were you going to tell me and Otosan about this?!” he shouted angrily. She stood up and put her skirt back on.
 
“I didn't want to make you worry. Besides, Kakashi-Sensei sealed it up so it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm fine. And, I didn't want to be treated like a broken arm. I'm not useless; I can still fight just as strong as everyone else! I am not a child and I strongly refuse to b treated like one!” she yelled at Jishin angrily. “I'm sorry Nii-San, I just want to be treated like everyone else. As an equal.”
 
“Sunakai.” Said Jishin sympathetically as he wrapped his arms around her. “It's alright, I'll never treat you like that, I promise.” He said as he hugged her tighter.
 
She began to cry in his chest. “Thank you Nii-San, thank you so much. But, could you promise me one more thing?” she asked. Kakashi had walked over to Gaara by now and they had started their own conversation.
 
“It depends what it is.” Said Jishin.
 
“Please Nii-San, don't tell Otosan about this. He'll get all overprotective of me again and treat me like a child. Please?” she pleaded.
 
“Alright.” He said. “I promise. My lips are sealed.”
 
“Thank you.” Said Sunakai as she watched Gaara get up on his own and get dressed.
 
“What is it?” asked Gaara when he had suddenly noticed Sunakai's stare.
 
“Uh, um, nothing. Sorry.” She replied looking a little bit embarrassed. Jishin got suspicious as did Gaara who just ignored it for the moment.
 
“Onee-Chan, I have a question for you. How did you get the curse mark on your hip?” asked Jishin.
 
She blushed. “Well, um, we were trying to fight Orochimaru, me Kakashi-Sensei, and Sayo-San. And my, uh, skirt fell off and before I had enough time to pull it back up, he bit me. Got Sayo-San too, that pervert.” She explained.
 
“Oh, are you sure you were fighting him? Or were you making love to Diedara and he walked in?” asked Jishin suspiciously.
 
Her cheeks turned pink. “N-Nii-San! I-I'm s v-virgin! Th-the furthest w-we've ever gotten is kissing and he tried to get me by-!” her face was now a bright red as she covered her mouth. “I'm not saying anymore.” She muffled through her hands. “The rest is personal, something I will never tell to anyone except for Sayo-San.”
 
“Does she already know?” asked Jishin.
 
“To be honest, yes. But I'm telling you now, Sayo-San and I have been best friends ever since the day I stepped foot in Konohagakure. So she's not going to tell you.”
 
Um, this may be a little late, but, he left right after you said `yes' Sunakai-San.” Said Kakashi suddenly.
 
“Wha-? AAAHHH! Jishin!” she screamed as she ran out of the room as fast as she could using her taijutsu (if I'm wrong then please correct me). She ran past Jishin and was standing beside Sayo with one hand on her shoulder in mere seconds of leaving the hospital room.
 
“Kai-San? Is everything all right?” she asked. Sunakai wasn't even out of breath.
 
“RememberthatsecretItoldyouaboutmeandDeidarakun?” she said really fast.
 
“Yes, what about it?” asked Sayo.
 
“NiiSanwantstoknowaboutitdon'ttellhimokay?”
 
Sayo just stared at Sunakai with a puzzled expression. “Please speak slower.” She begged.
 
“Nii-San wants to know my secret about me and Deidara-Kun. Only three people in the universe know about it, you, Deidara-Kun, and me. Please don't tell Nii-San, that's just not something you tell your older brother.”
 
“Oh, okay. As I said when you first told me the secret, I shall never tell another soul, or so Zeus strike me with lightning, those were my exact words.”
 
“Ahh. See, that's why you're my best friend Sayo-San.” Said Sunakai as she hugged her.
 
“Hey, what are you two talking about? What secret?” asked Naruto.
 
“It's nothing.” Said Sunakai a little bit drunkly.
 
“Do you want to-!” started Sayo.
 
“Damn, she beat me.” Said Jishin as he suddenly arrived out of breath.
 
“Come on, let's just go inside.” Said Sasuke. So, they all went inside and found Raiku and Daisuke playing strip poker with Malai hanging upside down from the ceiling still unconscious. The boys sitting on the floor were both down to their briefs.
 
`Bloody hell.' Thought Sunakai to herself with her eyes wide open.
 
“What the fuck are you doing?!” asked Jishin.