Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Normal Day...or is it?! ❯ TenTen's Revenge! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ever since the Chuunin Exams ended, Sasuke was taken by Orochimaru, and returned, Sakura had been bubbling with energy, even more than she had been before, but in a refined way.It seems that the exams and Sasuke's kidnapping(against his will;he decided he didn't need a jack@#$'s power to beat Itachi)had taken its toll on her. Training had just ended and the whole gang, excluding Sakura,was exhausted beyond belief. Naruto lay half concious on the grass, several senbon piecing into his back. Skid marks were deep in the trees. Sasuke, on the other hand, only had dirt on his clothes and a few cuts.(You could only guess what they were doing.) Sakura was intact.

Sasuke:(thinking)DAMN! I didn't think she became that fast since I left...or that skilled.

Naruto:x__x

Sasuke:(weakly)Naruto? Naruto?

Sasuke stumbled over to his 'ally' and kicked him.

Sasuke:Are you dead?

Naruto:(weakly)I wish...(He sat upright)When did Sakura get so hard to chase?! And...and when did she get paralyzing senbon?!

Sakura: You guys are tired from THAT? I was just warming up!

Meanwhile, TenTen spied her enemies from a far away tree.

TenTen:That ba@#$$^& Uchiha...I'll get you.

A plan suddenly came to mind when she adverted her eyes accidently to Naruto's weapon pouch, which now carried more than mere kunai, if you know what I mean.

Oh, yeah. Naruto has swords, poison senbon, and spears from each village that exists that he traveled to get Sasuke back. That's PERFECT for my plan. Now if only he'd let down his guard, or take that thing off so I could get it, then later lure Sasuke to his death!

Naruto:Can we go to the bathhouses now? I hurt in places I didn't even knew existed and my bruises have bruises.

He showed his teammates a huge black bruise with a larger, puss-ridden, one surrounding it. Sasuke cringed in horror. Sakura looked like she was ready to throw up.

Sasuke: Put that THING away! There are children present. (He pointed to Sakura who could barely hear them.)

Scene two: The bathhouses and Naruto's missing weapon's pouch!

Naruto floated in the hot waters of the relaxing boys' hot spring while Sasuke made sure Jiraya wasn't in the same ten mile radius as Sakura. He was mediating in front of the girls' bathhouses, his back away from Sakura. But, something inside of him was curious and the urge to peak was too overwhelming for Sasuke to overcome and for a brief moment, he peeked through a tiny hole and turned away quickly, blushing and sweating.

Sasuke:(thinking) What's wrong with me? I-I shouldn't be doing things like that. But why did I then?

Suddenly, Sakura screamed and Sasuke rushed into the girls' bathhouse, that was almost empty, forgetting Sakura was naked inside. Naruto came too, of course, with only a towel wrapped around his waist but fortunately stopped before going into the bathhouse. Sakura screamed louder and started slapping Sasuke while grabbing a towel.
Naruto noticed a shadow with his weapons pouch.

Naruto:Hey!

He chased the thief and tackled him or her.He noticed something familiar.

Naruto: Hey!(He grabbed his weapon pouch.)Your eyes..

The thief decked him and ran off, giving up the weapon pouch.

Scene 3:TenTen strikes again!

Team 7 was walking down the hill's path the following day. They were going to meet Kakashi for their daily training.

Sakura:Let's call it even. I slapped you and you saw me naked.

Sasuke:0///0 I saw nothing!(He rubbed the part of his face Sakura slapped. It was still red.)

Sakura:(whispering to Naruto) He saw something, right?

Naruto: I don't know.I was trying to get my weapon pouch from a thief.

Sasuke:Well, that's what you get for having the most valuable weapons on Earth. It could've been one of Orochimaru's minions.

Naruto: No, he's dead, remember? We stabbed him in his heart with a rusty sword.

The image came to Naruto's mind for a moment.

At the same time, TenTen stood above them, on the hill's peak. She chuckled evilly while nudging a small rock that knocked into a bigger one that knocked into another one and so on until a huge boulder rolled down the hill. The ground shook.

Team 7:Huh?

The giant boulder knocked Sasuke and Sakura down the mountain.

Naruto: SASUKE! SAKURA!

TenTen grabbed Naruto by his collar and placed him onto her motorcycle as she rode away.

Naruto:Hey! Let me go! (TenTen removed her mask from the ninja costume she wore the night before.)YOU'RE the thief?!

TenTen: And?

Naruto: Let me down!

TenTen:Okay. (She pushed Naruto off the motorcycle and he fell down the hill after Sasuke and Sakura.)

Sasuke landed first on his feet, catching Sakura in his arms and letting her down gently. Unfortunately, though, Naruto landed on his head.(Angela:OUCH! DAMN!)

Naruto:@__@(He revived quickly.)

Sasuke:How did that happen?

Naruto: It was TenTen! She's the thief who tried to steal my weapons yesterday.

Naruto felt for his weapon pouch and gasped.

Naruto:It's gone!

Sasuke:(He grabbed Naruto by his collar.) you idiot! If those weapons fall into enemy hands, we're done for! Those weapons contain a special mixture, that if misused, could result in a genicide!

Naruto freed himself from Sasuke's grasp.

Naruto: Look! TenTen isn't one to betray the village! She's just probably going to waste them cutting down trees or something boring like that. Besides, look!

Naruto pointed to TenTen, who was heading into town.

Sasuke:Come on! (He ran after her.)

Scene 4: My revenge!

TenTen got off her motorcycle when Team 7 surrounded her. She wore two weapon pouches.

Naruto:Give me back my weapons!

TenTen:Never! I will get my revenge on Sasuke!

Sasuke looked confused.

Sasuke:Whoa. Wait a minute. What revenge?

TenTen: For taking my spot as 'rookie of the year'! I want you to die, Uchiha!

Sakura jumped in front of Sasuke.

Sakura: Over my dead body!

TenTen: Hmm...that can be arranged...

Meanwhile...

Kakashi:(looked at his watch) My, my. They're late.

What'll happen to Team 7 now? Will they get Naruto's weapons back? Will TenTen kill them? Will Kakashi ever realize what happened to his team?!
 
TenTen looked rather content as she held up a glowing green sword.

Naruto:No! Not the sword of Tominae! Only half youkai can use it! You'll burn yourself!

TenTen held the sword as she charged towards Sasuke who was protected by Sakura. Her eyes glowed a malignant green as a wicked smile curled up her face.

Naruto:(used the proper hand signs) Shadow Clone Jutsu!

A thousand Naruto clones tackled TenTen and one ripped the sword away from her. The REAL Naruto flew from the roof of a building and tackled TenTen and put her into a half nelson. Suddenly, in a puff of smoke, TenTen became Naruto.

TenTen:(in naruto's voice) I'm the REAL Naruto!

Naruto:No! I AM!

The clones stood there. They weren't going to fall for this old gag twice. They weren't THAT stupid.

TenTen returned to her original form as the clones vanished, kicking Naruto in the stomach and sending him flying into a tree.

Sakura used a teleportation jutsu to hide Sasuke somewhere and tied him up so he wouldn't be able to fight.
Sasuke let out some grunts of frustration that probably meant "Let me go! I want to fight!" Sakura disappeared and returned to the battle. She had been gone for only ten minutes and when she returned, Naruto lay unconscious on the ground, blood running down his shirt. The sword did some pretty bad damage to him and several senbon stuck to his back.

Sakura: Tsunami Strike Jutsu!

She charged towards TenTen, wave of water flying from behind her, and leapt into the air. She kicked TenTen in the back and sent the revenge-seeking girl into a tree, blood running down her face.

TenTen: Imitation Jutsu: Sharingan!

The Sharingan eyes appeared in TenTen's eyes. Sakura froze in horror.

Sakura:(thinking) The Sharingan?! B-but that's impossible!

Sakura couldn't move. TenTen had frozen her with a paralyzing senbon right in her back, her weakest area.


Sakura: So THAT'S what she used the Sharingan for...I didn't know it had such an ability to see weak spots.

TenTen: Tsunami Strike Jutsu!

TenTen repeated Sakura's move and knocked her onto the ground. Sakura swore under her breath as she got up.

Sakura: Clone Jutsu!

About ten Sakuras appeared and they tackled TenTen.

Sakura: Charge!

She charged towards TenTen, head butting her and her own clones into a building. The clones vanished.

Meanwhile, Sasuke managed to escape and ran towards the town.

Sasuke:(panting) Ability Transfer Jutsu!

It was a trick he learned from Ino the hard way when Orochimaru hypnotized him. This jutsu allowed anyone he chose to use his abilities to fight anyone he chose.

Sasuke: I only hope he's not dead.

Naruto felt a sudden surge of power coursing through his veins and his wounds healed as he rose up.

TenTen:(held a kunai over Sakura's head as Sakura lay paralyzed on the ground.) Well, it was nice knowing you.

Naruto: Fireball jutsu!

A giant fireball knocked TenTen away from Sakura who stood in disbelief as she adverted her eyes to a stunned Naruto. He stared at his hands astonishingly.

Naruto:I...don't believe it.

Sasuke's voice in Naruto's head: Believe it...

Naruto: (thinking) Sasuke?

Sasuke:Don't just stand there! Tenten's escaping!

TenTen:(thinking) I think it's time I used it.

She ran off past curious villagers and ninja, Sakura and Naruto following closely.

Naruto: Man! I'm going so fast it's not even funny!

TenTen: I WARN YOU! LEAVE THIS VILLAGE IMMEDIATELY WITH ALL YOUR BELONGINGS!

Sakura:(thinking) What is she planning?

TenTen stopped running at the outskirts of town.

TenTen:Black hole Jutsu!

A giant black hole formed in front of TenTen when she raised her hands into the air. It seemed to suck everything--food, animals, and even a few people.

Naruto soon felt weaker again.

Sasuke: Damn! I'm too powerless!

Naruto: Huh? What's happening?!

Sasuke arrived just as Sakura stood in the black hole's path, struggling to not get sucked in.

Naruto:Sasuke, what happened? One minute I'm faster than you, then the next, I'm tired again.

Sasuke:The jutsu wore off. But never mind that! We have to save Sakura.

Naruto: How?! We'll get sucked in!

Suddenly, he remembered what TenTen had said earlier.

TenTen(in memory):LEAVE THIS PLACE AND TAKE EVERYTHING WITH YOU!

Naruto: I've got an idea.

He ran towards TenTen.

Sakura:Naruto! NO!

TenTen undid the jutsu and Naruto fell on top of her.

Sasuke and Sakura ran over to him. Sasuke slapped Naruto across the head.

Naruto:OW!

Sasuke: Are you crazy?! You could've gotten sucked in!

Naruto: I wouldn't have done it if I doubted she would stop herself. after all, if she actually wanted ME dead, she wouldn't have undid the justu.

TenTen snored loudly from under Naruto.

Sasuke: SHE'S SLEEPING?! AFTER ALL SHE PUT US THROUGH, SHE'S SLEEPING?!

The gang arrived around noon to their usual training spot.

Kakashi:You're late.

All three: We know, we know!

Kakashi:(turned his back away) Your lesson for today is...

When he turned around, everyone laid on the floor, snoring and muttering.

Kakashi:..? Guys? GUYS?