Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Perfect Life? ❯ Confusion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own any of the naruto CHARACTERS!!!
Well here is the second chapter i hope that you like it!!!



Chapter 2:
Confusion



Sakura woke up the next morning with Sasuke's arms wrapped around her making her grin as she quietly tried to escape without waking Sasuke up with any of her movements. Slowly she slithered out of his arms and put her feet to the floor feeling the cool touch of the wooden floor to her bare feet. As soon as she reached the bathroom door Sasuke's eyes fluttered open as if he knew that she was looking at him before he even knew it.

"What you don't want to lay here with me anymore...are you losing interest with me?" Sasuke whispered as he stared at Sakura who was just about to go inside the bathroom. "Because if you have...i'd like the ring back!"

"No of course i haven't you lazy son of a...." she quickly jumped on Sasuke making him laugh as he took in a huge breath. "Ha i totally got you there i bet you weren't even expectiong that now!" Cuddled in his arms as he nuslted her head underneath his chin.

For a little while longer they layed in the bed staring out the window which was getting a bit brighter by the second. Finally deciding against Sasuke's wishes Sakura slipped out of his arms and quickly went over to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She slowly twisted the faucet in the tub making luke warm water flow out as she slowly slipped off her robe and lowered herself down to the water. Sakura leaned her head back to let her light pink hair dip into the water. She closed her eyes as she slowly went into deep thoughts which were not very good for Sasuke.

~Saying to herself out loud~ "What if me and Sasuke are rushing things? Should i call the engagement off? What if I have feelings for Naruto?" Sakura shook her head trying to get everything to go away but had no luck.

Sasuke leaned against the doorway, his smile quickly faded into a frown as he quickly but quietly shut the door and went to go get dressed. His eyes started to water as he took another look at the bathroom door before gathering his jacket and car keys and going out the door. The wind was cold and brisk as he stepped out the front door of the apartment complex and into the garage which was completely empty. Sasuke looked at his feet as he walked to his car. With a quick swipe of his hand he took the keys out from his jacket pocket and started to open the door when Naruto popped out from behind the car.

"Hey Sasuke...how are you and Sakura doing?" Naruto said acting all excited when really he was going upstairs to see Sakura. "I mean i know you proposed to her last night and she was so happy...is she having some difficulties with choosing if she wants to or not." he said in a playful kind of voice.

"You stay away from her if i see that your going to our apartment or even near Sakura at anytime...you are going to pay." Sasuke replied as he held up Naruto by the kneck. "You will get what you deserve one day and when you do i am going to laugh my ass off!"

Naruto's eyes started to bulge as Sasuke continued to pin him by his kneck. Without any hesitation Sasuke let go of Naruto and let him fall to the ground with a loud thunk. Naruto leaned against the wall taking in deep breaths as he watched Sasuke lock his door and go back into the apartment building. Sasuke's mind was racing as he decided to confront Sakura about what she had said about the whole engagement. He stalled right infront of the door as he started to have second thoughts about confronting her about it. Before he could open the door himself Sakura opened it to find him standing there with his face red from anger.

"Sasuke...are you alright...what happened?" Sakura said as she led Sasuke back into the room. "Did someone try to mug you?!" Her hands patted his back as he continued to walk around.

"It's you, you and your stupid thoughts...I heard you while you were taking a bath why would you even say yes if you had any doubts about it!" he said as he pushed her hand away from his shoulders. "And i ran into Naruto in the garage...i think he was coming to see you!"

"I didn't have any doubts until after and then i said those things just because they popped into my head not because they are true or anything! Besides Fiance's are suppose to be all jittery." Sakura said as she sat down on the bed. " I don't even like Naruto like that you got to believe me!"

She started to cry as she knew that Sasuke might even call the engagement off himself which she hoped wouldn't happen. Sasuke looked at Sakura with wondering eyes as he wondered if she was telling the truth or not, he saw the tears flow down her face as he slowly started to turn away.