Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ AIB ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AIB
Akatsuki in Black
Konnichiwa! MacarenaNeji here, I just wanted everyone to know that I was reading the Naruto manga Friday night, and in chapter 346, the latest one, SASUKE KILLED OROCHIMARU!!! It was amazing! This is Bruce n' Charlie (I'll be co-writing this story, but it's gonna be under MacarenaNazi's name on FanFiction.net and my name on MediaMiner), and Sasuke needs to get a different outfit.
No, I like it!
That's because you're stupid.
At least I have a helper monkey!(two actually, and a polar bear)
I only have Hiebie.
We should get on with the story.
--------------------------------
The Leader of the Akatsuki was sitting in his office one day, pondering the things akatsuki had been doing lately.
“Hmm, we don't really do anything exciting anymore. Yesterday Kisame-san and Itachi-san went fishing, Deidara-san went arm hunting again, and Zetsu-san grew more plants, and Tobi-chan got a new cowpie, I mean mask. Wow. I think we should do something else for a change. Something totally different. Something exciting.”
He turned on the TV. While channel surfing, a movie caught his eye. It was about a guy hunting aliens.
“Hmm, what is this show called? It looks most intriguing.”
He flipped to the TV guide channel, (they can't afford digital cable because Sasori spent all their money on finger puppets) and discovered the name of the movie.
“Men in Black? I like that idea, we should totally, like, get that job! ITACHI-SAN! DEIDARA-SAN!”
“What now un? I was just in the middle of looking for more clay on e-bay! …un.”
“Itachi, Deidara, I have decided to switch the purpose of this organization to an alien hunting organization. I want you two to go pick out some costumes.”
“How about a black suit with a gargantuan neckband and a fan on the back!” Itachi suggested.
“No, the black suit is fine, but lose the neckband and the fan and get laser gun holsters! Un!”
“Hmm, you guys have something going here! Here's twenty bucks, go buy 10 suits, Zetsu needs two to fit his big head, and bring them back here.”
So they took the money and left. 20 minutes later they came back.
“Leader-sama, they said that it would cost at least 10000000000 dollars in Konoha, but sand has them on sale for ten bucks each.”
“Crap on a stick! Well then, Itachi, I need you to use your sharingan to copy and burn cd's and sell them on e-bay.”
So he did, and they had enough money left to get digital cable. Then they went to sand and bought the suits and laser gun holsters.
“Wow, I like this whole uniform thing,” the leader said, then he called the rest of the Akatsuki into his office.
“Ok, y'all, decided that we're going to change this organization. We shall call our selves the `Akatsuki In Black', AIB for short. And notice that I didn't steal this name in any way shape or form. Y'all are gonna go the Cheyenne, Wyoming to get guns, BIG guns.”
“Where the heck is that?!” Everyone asked.
“It's on an island in the middle of the ocean.”
Zetsu ran and got a map, “No it's not, well maybe it is, I can't see anything.”
“I thought I was going blind, not you.” Said Itachi.
“You are, but with this plant in my face I can't see worth crap.”
Kisame grabbed the map. “It's not in the middle of the ocean, it's right here in the middle of the United States, surrounded by prairies!”
Itachi went and bought a boat off e-bay and the entire AIB got in the boat except for Kisame, he needed to push the boat because it lacked a motor.
“ITACHI!! You're supposed to read the decription before you buy something!”
“But I thought you were going to swim anyways.”
“I was!”
“Then what's the problem?”
“…”
“See no problem. To America, Ho!”
While in Cheyenne, Wyoming, the went to… a place. And looked in a window. What they saw shocked them. There were two people playing jutsu tag (which we are gonna go at lunch in half an hour).
Hidan was the first to speak, “Is this what they call a…”
“Dun dun DUN!” Kisame shouted.
“A NARUTARD???!!!” Hidan finished.
The two idiots saw the seven people in black suits and started talking amongst themselves. “Aren't those the people we wrote a fanfiction about?”
“I think so, let's go check.” And they walked over to them.
“Hey are you guys the AIB?”
“Gasp!” everyone gasped.
“How did you know this?! We are a secret Japanese organization!”
“Not quite, we're the ones who wrote about you.”
“What do you call your selves?”
“To you I am known as `Bruce n' Charlie-sama.'”
“And I am, `MacarenaNeji-sama.'” Both Bruce n' Charlie and MacarenaNeji handed out guns, “Now go back to Japan, we need to finish playing JUTSU TAG!” and they ran away.
And that's how the AIB started.
End Chapter