Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ AIB ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
We've come back for another chapter!
By the way, we don't own Naruto, MIB, or any other random
Things that pop up in the story. Except Calvin, and Frederíco, but he ate all our cheese so we want to get rid of him. So feel free to steal him!
Did you know that if you press `home' on your keyboard, then you get to the front of your sentence, and the opposite for `end'?! It's sooooo cooooooool. MacarenaNeji and Bruce n' Charlie are very excited about this new turnout.
“Grrr gaara grrragr!” (Can we just get on with the story!)That happened to be Calvin the polar bear if you didn't figure that out. Who belongs to MacarenaNeji, and not BnC.
“If it's any consolation, I don't want a polar bear, it would cost to much to feed. I'm happy with my choice in skunks.”
“Calvin pays for his own food. Hey, is anyone still reading? Ok, we should get on with the story.”
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
Moments later the AIB arrived back at the hideout, with the BIG guns. And the leader called them all back into his office.
“Now that we have big guns, we need awesome code names.”
“TOBI WANTS TO BE 007!!” said Tobi. Everyone completely ignored Tobi and started discussing names.
“I say we take the three middle letters in our names.” Hidan suggested. “So I would be Ida.”
“Wait!” Leader said. “From the `Men in Black' movie, they only took the first letter. So we should take the first letter of our names, then put agent in front of it so it's not considered copyright.”
“TOBI STILL WANTS TO BE 007!!!”
“Fine! Tobi can be 007 because he's an idiot! Now we can do other names. Itachi is `Agent I'. Kisame is `Agent K'. Hidan is `Agent H'. Zetsu is `Agent Z'. Sasori is `Agent S. Kakuzu is `Agent…' wait, we already `Agent K. Kakuzu, what do you want to be named?”
“Agent X”
“What does `X' stand for?”
“Xylophone.”
“¿Qué?” Said all the Spanish members, who just happened to be a Spanish Mouse named Frederíco. He does not belong to MacarenaNeji or Bruce n' Charlie, and is put for grabs.
“Alright, back to names, Deidara is `Agent D'. I am `Agent Leader'. And when Tobi decides to be normal, he'll be `Agent T'. Now, Agent I and D, are in charge of uniforms so they are also in charge of gun control. Nobody else gets a job because they're all incontinent, I mean incompetent. Now, Agents I and D, go get everyone their own sunglasses, they can tell you what they want.”
So Deidara and Itachi , we use their full names in the hideout, got everyone's requests and got the sunglasses off of e-bay. Everybody wanted normal black glasses except for Tobi, who got gargantuan star shaped sunglasses.
“Ok, in the movie, they had flashy things that erased people's minds… or something. We need flashy things. Go back to Cheyenne, Wyoming to consult MN and BnC.” (we are too lazy to type our full names, but not too lazy to type an explanation as to why we abbreviate our names, which is even longer than typing our real names)
So they got back on the boat, which still didn't have a motor, and went to Cheyenne, Wyoming. This time, they looked through the window and saw two people playing with their fingers, alternating between their thumb and pinky fingers, and counting to four.
“What is wrong with these people!” yelled Agent H.
“Shhh! Don't anger the Gods! I mean authors!” said Kisame.
“Same thing,” typed MacarenaNeji, “Now, you want flashy things right?”
“Yeah, un.” Said Deidara.
“You know, we said yeah and un after every sentence for like, two hours, but threatened with death from a very adamant Deidara fangirl, and had to stop.” Bruce n' Charlie typed.
“Here y'all go, flashy things for all but Deidara.”
“Why not me un?”
“We are going to let you use your eye.” Typed MacarenaNeji.
So Bruce n' Charlie and MacarenaNeji took out there Harry Potter wands and zapped his eye (his mechanical eye) so that there was a flashy thing in there.
“Now,” MN and BnC typed, “Go back to your hideout. And don't bother us again.”
So they left, and that's how Akatsuki got their names and flashy devices (fancier way to say things).
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
That's the end of the chapter. If you don't review, we'll continue the story. If you DO review we will… dun dun DUN… continue the story.
MacarenaNeji and Bruce n' Charlie
P.S. We found a website! It's called randomwebsite.com It directs you to random links!