Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ametyst Rings ❯ No choice ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Amethyst Rings
 
Chapter 3: No Choice
 
Disclaimer: Sadly Naruto is not mine… sniff
 
A/N: At this point I would like to thank my friend Klara for all her support. Arigato sensei!!
 
Oto: The village of sound
 
“Aniki!” Sasuke frantically searched the room for his brother “Sasuke, I'm here little one” Itachi hugged his brother to assure him that he was there” The door opened revealing a shirtless Kabuto “Now isn't this mushy” Sasuke glared at Kabuto and tried to attack him but Itachi held him in place “So Sasuke we finally got you” Escaping from Itachi's hold Sasuke stood up “DAMN YOU!” he preformed some hand seals “Great Fireball no jutsu!” Nothing happened and Kabuto's smirk turned to a sick smile. “Your jutsu's wont work here Uchiha.. but mine will.. Observe” Kabuto also performed some hand seals “Control no jutsu” “What's that supp-” Itachi stood up from behind Sasuke “Aniki?” suddenly he realized what was happening “No! Kabuto what the hell are you doing to my brother?!” He stepped forward and fell the he noticed a deep cut just below his knee. “ANIKI!” Kabuto sent a look of daring at Sasuke “Watch” Kabuto grabbed Itachi by the collar and kissed him roughly, guided him to the bed that was in the middle of the room and pinned him down. At this point Sasuke was forcing his injured leg to cooperate, as he stood unbalanced. “Aniki fight it! Damn you Kabuto! Don't touch my brother!!” Kabuto glanced at him “I wont do anything to him. He's the one who is going to do me.” With one fluid motion Kabuto flipped so that Itachi was on top. Sasuke's eyes widened when Itachi made his way down Kabuto. Ignoring the protest of his leg Sasuke sprinted towards the bed (the room is pretty big) and grabbed Itachi and fell towards the carpeted floor. Tears of helplessness trickled down Sasuke's cheek. “Aniki… stop this… Itachi no Aniki” Kabuto smirked and removed his control on Itachi who immediately became unconscious “I could do that again Sasuke” “What do you want Kabuto?” Sasuke pulled Itachi to his chest like a child would to a long lost toy. “You Sasuke, give yourself to me and your beloved brother wouldn't have to go through that again” Sasuke looked at Kabuto “Why cant you just let him go?” Kabuto grinned “I'm not stupid. If I let him go you wouldn't think twice about escaping which you are completely capable off.. Don't worry Itachi will be under your care and supervision… so… what say you? (1)” Sasuke looked at his brother. Then his mind went back to one person. The person he was destined to be with for the rest of his life. Sabakuno Gaara. He has no choice he must do this. He couldn't let Itachi suffer again. “Fine Kabuto do what you want with me.. but never ever touch my brother again” Kabuto headed towards the door a confident smile on his face “Fine with me” he then left the two alone. Sasuke bought his brother to the bed laying him down as he lay down beside him. Itachi moved and decided that Sasuke's chest was a comfortable pillow. Sasuke just chuckled at this unusual behavior of his brother. Then again, Itachi never seem to fail to surprise him. He wrapped his arms around his sleeping brother. Itachi woke up and saw Sasuke with tears on his eyes while hugging him, Itachi used the back of his hand to wipe away the tears of his brother “Sasuke?” he silently asked the question “They will never hurt you again Itachi… Never again” Itachi was confused with his brothers answer “Wha?” Sasuke placed a finger on his lips to silence the older Uchiha. “You need your rest” Itachi still confused followed his brothers advice and drifted of to sleep, head never leaving his brothers chest as his hands moved to hug him just to make sure that Sasuke is indeed there. As Itachi fell asleep Sasuke turned his gaze to the ceiling that showed the sky outside (2) `I'm sorry… Gaara' was the message that he sent to the dark sky.
 
Konoha: The village of the leaf
 
Iruka just got home from fixing the academy with other chunins. As he reached the bedroom he bought out a photo album, browsing through it. Most of the pictures had them in smiles. He stopped at one particular picture that showed them having fun at the beach. Itachi had an arm around Sasukes neck, both are smiling. Iruka behind them, he had a hand on the two Uchiha's heads and there was Kakashi beside him without a mask also smiling.
 
Flashback
 
It was a bright sunny day. A perfect day to be at the beach.. Kakashi's new family took that opportunity. As kakashi and Iruka set up the place “YAHOOOOOO!” the two brothers threw of their shirts and jumped into the sea causing the water to splash everywhere not sparing Iruka and his favorite shirt smoke came out his head and Kakashi noticed “Iruka, their just kids”. Iruka's eyes where in flames “ Sasuke is 14 and Itachi is 19” Kakashi smiled “Teenagers deprived of their childhood then” Itachi was playfully choking Sasuke under water before it turned to a all out water war. “STOP!” Iruka stood up and got a hose from only God-knows-where and fired water at the two laughing brothers who flew away because of the pressure of the water then returned in a second Iruka removed his shirt and joined the two's water war. Kakashi noticed the perfect picture moment and bought out the camera. He removed his mask, which by now everybody in the family was used to. “Okay everyone! Freeze!” The looked at Kakashi who set the timer. Itachi grabbed his brother by the neck and Iruka placed his hands on the two. Kakashi was laughing. Flash! The camera caught their happy faces and most importantly the happiness of that day.
 
End Flashback
 
A tear trickled down Iruka's cheek Kakashi entered the room, sat beside him and hugged the depressed dolphin. “I miss them Kakashi” Iruka proceeded to sob. Kakashi hugged him closer “I know Iruka I miss them too” They both looked at the picture.. only one thing on their minds “Please be safe” (3)
 
 
 
 
A/N: (1) Aragorn's line in the lord of the rings..
(2) Think hogwarts people
(3) You would also be worried if you were the parents of Itachi and Sasuke wouldn't you
 
Well I cant show a preview yet since I'm still going to write it… And about Itachi.. well I told you he's a nice guy!!