Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ametyst Rings ❯ Why? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Amethyst Rings
 
Chapter 4: Why?
 
Disclaimer: not mine obviously.
 
 
A/N: this chappie took a while sorry!!
 
Why?
 
The two Uchihas lay peacefully on the bed in each others arms, then the door burst open and two jounins grabbed Itachi and threw him to the wall “What the hell!! Aniki!” Before Sasuke could get off the bed Kabuto arrived shirtless. “I wouldn't do that if I were you.” The jounins pointed kunais at Itachi's neck “Bastard! You said you wouldn't hurt him!” Kabuto smirked and went towards Sasuke. “I didn't hurt him.. they did” and pinned him on the bed. Itachi who was a bit unbalanced by hitting his head on the wall couldn't clearly make out what was happening “Sasuke? What's going on?” Sasuke aimed a punch at Kabuto but Kabuto caught it with ease “We have a deal” Sasuke hissed “They're not going to hurt him.. He's just there to watch”. Realizing Kabuto was there pining Sasuke down he went frantic “Sasuke! Fight him damn it!” Kabuto glanced at Itachi “He wont fight me Itachi… he wont even dare” Sasuke averted his gaze from Itachi's “Make sure he doesn't get away” Kabuto ordered the guards then he looked at Sasuke and kissed him “now the real fun begins.” He binded Sasuke's hand with chakra. Sasuke just closed his eyes. `I'll protect you' Gaara's voice came from nowhere.
 
*Suna*
 
Gaara was looking out the window. Dark rain clouds hovered the sky. “Gaara” Gaara looked around “Gaara!” The voice sounded more urgent. Then he recognized the voice “Sasuke!” His ring gave of a blinding light, when it disappeared all he saw was black “Gaara!” he heard it again “Sasuke where are you?!” He called out frantically a light appeared and revealed Sasuke. Gaara was relieved when he saw Sasuke but when he looked at Sasuke's eyes… he saw anger.. “Sa…suke?” he stepped forward but what he saw next made him stop dead on his tracks. Kabuto was behind Sasuke, slowly embracing him.. “SASUKE!” Gaara shouted one last time before finding himself back in his room covered in cold sweat. Neji was there with Temari looking at him. “Gaara are you alright?” She asked him “What… happened?” he asked the two.. Temari looked away, she looked close to tears. Gaara looked at Neji expecting an answer “You were calling out for Sasuke… that ring of yours was shining… what is it?” Gaara looked at his ring “This Neji is a Amethyst ring, purely made from our chakra. Sasuke owns the other” Neji stared at him.. “Then the legend…. Well anyway… what did you see?” Gaara suddenly remembered and panicked. “Something bad is happening to Sasuke! We have to leave!” as soon as Gaara stood up he fell down again because smoke came out of nowhere “Wait just a cotton picking minute!” The smoke cleared revealing “Kakashi and Iruka sensei?” Temari scooted back and Neji looked at them “Wha…how?” Iruka smirked “Glad to see your fine Neji!” Kakashi answered Neji's question “Orders from the Godaime! We are here to help” Gaara stood up “How did you know that we-” Gaara fell down again because another smoke cloud appeared revealing.. “Hayate-sensei?!” Gaara and Neji chorused “You're supposed to be dead!” Neji exclaimed. Hayate coughed and looked at Neji “It was fake. Tsunade-sama instructed me to go undercover. I followed you back here in Suna . That was before I ended up in the water country” “You got lost?!” “It was a detour Hyuga! A Detour!” Hayate practically yelled. “I hate to break up this moment but we still have a lot of things to do!” kakashi stated Neji nodded “That's right!! We still have two Uchihas to save!”
“Hatake's” Iruka corrected “Well lets go!” and with that the made their way to Oto
 
*Oto*
 
After what seemed like hours Kabuto freed Sasuke “Let's do that again sometime” he teased He dressed and went out, the jounins following him shortly. As the doors shut Sasuke proceeded to dress himself. Itachi scrambled to his feet and immediately went to Sasuke “little brother are you-” he reached for Sasuke's hand but Sasuke pulled away and turned around “Don't look at me” tears fell from his eyes. His spirit has been broken, he had given up all hope. “Sasuke please don't turn your back on me. I'm your brother… your not alone… I'm still here.” Sasuke faced Itachi with eyes still filled with tears. “I'm so tired of this Itachi…I don't want to be like this!” Itachi hugged his brother “Why Sasuke? Why did you let that bastard have you?” Sasuke sobbed “So t-that t-t-they wouldn't hurt you. I wont let them, I couldn't let them” Itachi was shocked “Sasuke…”. Suddenly a loud explosion was heard and the force of the blast caused the door to burst open. “What the…Sasuke let's go!” Itachi pulled Sasuke towards the door, as they cleared the hallway people started to fill the area there was unquestionable chaos. When Itachi reached the main vicinity he didn't realize that Sasuke had somehow been separated from him. As he neared the gate he saw Kakashi who didn't notice an assailant from behind. Something glittered by Itachi's feet a kunai.. he grabbed it and at once all the training and experience of a former S-rank missing nin came back to him. He threw the Kunai at Kakashi's attacker and followed it up with the great fireball no jutsu. Kakashi turned around to look where the attack came from. When he saw Itachi he rushed to him “Glad your safe son. Where's your brother?” “He's just behind….me?” he looked behind him “He was suppose to be behind me! It must have been the confusion at the Town Square!” He looked around and saw Hayate and Iruka taking on 2 nins each. Gaara was killing his share effortlessly. Then he saw Neji, Neji saw him too. They looked at each other for a while and went back to battle. Another explosion came covering them in a cloud of dust. When all had cleared they saw Orochimaru and Kabuto “YOU! You're the cause of all this!” Gaara furiously yelled. Kabuto sneered at him.. “What's this? Konoha nins? I thought you were extinct.” Gaara gritted his teeth, Kakashi appeared in front of him “Two against five, fair enough I guess…” Neji smirked. But that smirked disappeared when Kabuto smiled evilly “I think you forgot to count another person on our side sensei” Kabuto stepped back to reveal “Sasuke!”
 
Tbc…
 
A/N: Well this chapter was fun!!! Here's the preview of the last (I think) chapter
 
Chapter 5: I'll protect you.
 
“Please Sasuke…” Gaara had his defenses up “enough talk!” Sasuke attacked, Gaara evaded. “Is that all you got sand nin?” Sasuke taunted him expression blank. “Sasuke don't you recognize me?! Look at me damn it!” `Just trust me Sasuke' Sasuke stopped `I'll protect you… what? Who said that?!' Sasuke thought not remembering that those words came from Gaara “AAAAH!!! Kyuichose no Jutsu!!” Sasuke yelled as he summoned a snake 30 meters long 2 meters wide, Manden, son of Manda, the king of snakes appeared before Gaara's eyes “Oh no…”