Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ An Anbu's Life ❯ Bathroom Fun ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bathroom Fun
 
The blonde-haired male was quite tentative of touching the black-haired male before him. After all, this was the brother of his lover. Sasuke already is going to kill him from the mark on his neck from Itachi. I cannot do this and I love Sasuke not his brother Itachi he thought to himself. With a big shove, he pushes away his lover's brother who started to suck on his neck, leaving another impressive hickey.
 
“What's wrong?” Itachi asks with a confused look on his face.
 
Naruto pushes past him, attempting to leave the shower and the bathroom for much needed time to clear his head.
 
“You should leave now Itachi, I have to finish my shower and get some sleep,” says Naruto.
 
Why are you so worried about him?!” Itachi shouts furiously.
 
Naruto turns around to face an angry Itachi.
 
“Why won't you just take me, why must it have to be Sasuke, are we not the same, why can't you see that I love you?” says Itachi.
 
“You love me? He adds. We've only met five times out of my whole life and three out of five of them you were trying to capture me.” Naruto protests annoyance in his tone.
 
“Well that's when I was in the Akatsuki that wasn't my fault,” says Itachi.
 
“You probably don't even know ten things about me, says Naruto to Itachi.
 
“So, because I don't know ten things about you don't mean I can't be in love?” says Itachi.
 
Naruto stares coldly at the older male. This was nothing like the Itachi he had seen a long time ago, that Itachi had confidence mixed with evilness in him, a seductive manner that made Naruto shiver with lust mixed with fear sometimes, and the Itachi before him had a look of helplessness in his black eyes and an aura of uncertainty. Naruto shakes his head in pity and turns around.
 
“Sorry, but I'm not interested in getting into a relationship with you” says Naruto as he walks off, leaving the Uchiha. He almost made it to the door when he heard his name.
 
“Naruto…” says the voice.
 
Naruto asks himself is that Sasuke. He knew that he should not look back. He knew that Itachi was up to something, but it was Sasuke's voice. When he turns around, he wishes that he had kept on walking.
 
“Naruto, touch me please says the so-called Sasuke.
 
The black-haired teen leans himself against the wall, his naked body fully exposed as his left hand pinches and twists his nipples and his right innocently plays with the other. Naruto tries to take his eyes away, but found it impossible to not stare at the erotic and sexy image he was being sent. He nearly gulps when the teen's right hand slowly travels further downwards and gently grabs his dick.
 
“Naruto it feels so good, says the voice of Sasuke with a moan.
 
The only way Naruto knew it was not, actually Sasuke was by the red and black color of the now lust-filled eyes. The so-called Sasuke begins to slowly stroke himself.
 
“I want you to touch me and make me feel good says the voice of his lover.
 
Naruto curses himself mentally when he felt himself grow hard.
 
“So is that how you want me to sound from now on?” Sasuke's voice was gone and replaced by Itachi's deep one. “You want me to be like him?” Itachi spat the him part as if the name itself was poison.
 
There was a long pause. Naruto was thinking and Itachi was waiting for Naruto's answer.
 
“I'm not interested.” He repeated his rejection from before but with much less bite to it.
 
Itachi stops his fondling and walks towards Naruto, determination and mischievousness shown on his face. Naruto says in his head now there is the Itachi I remember.
 
“I know you're interested, Naruto There's no use hiding it. You're hard right now” says the Uchiha as he grinned.
 
Naruto looks down slightly and curses to himself and says damn it I am as hard as a rock.
 
“Not to mention,” Itachi continues. “You would've never kissed me if you weren't interested. So you must like me, or at least lust me.” When he was close to Naruto, he ran his hand down his chest, grinning when he felt him shiver. Naruto then notices that the grin slightly fades and before he could ask, a mouth attaches to his in a deep passionate kiss. As Itachi kisses Naruto hungrily and gropes every possible part of Naruto's body. Naruto was in deep thought; he says to himself that this is not supposed to happen, however, fuck, Itachi is good at kissing…, touching…and licking…what no bad thoughts, I have a boyfriend that loves me, and it is Sasuke! Naruto tried to think of a way to escape. However, Itachi did the job for him. Itachi backs away from Naruto and disappears from him this time with red and black sharingan eyes.
 
Naruto walks out of the bathroom, to his room, puts on a pair of orange boxers along with black pants gets in his bed and falls asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.