Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Marriage ❯ Meetings and Greetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto charakters. I only borrow them to my fanfics. I love to write so why not share my stories. If u want me to update, I will. Tell me in u'r reviews. No flames plz. I'm new. Oh and sorry. I'm not good at writing Japanes. And if I have written wrong, tell me, so I can correct it in later chappies.:)


Arranged Marriage

At the Haruno's:
"Sakura? Are you ready?" Sakura's father Lornts asked standing in front of her bedroom door. "Yes dad." she answered. "Well, then we are leaving. Come on. Get your bags in the car." her father told her and walked out the door starting the car. She came behind him and unloaded her stuff in the car and then sat down in the front seat. Her father drove out to the road. "This is a big day for you," he said. "You will meet him. 'Yes, today i will meet him.' she thought 'My fiancêe. Sakura, a 17 year old girl, 165 cm tall, pink hair flowing to her waist, pale, green eyes, a nice girl , training swordsmanship and best in her class.(School class.) She spaced out, looking out the window, wondering how her fiancêe was.

At the Uchiha's:
"SASUKE! Where is that boy?" Sasuke's father Fugaku yelled. "Have he forgotten whats happening today?" "I'm sure he is in his room, father." Itachi, the oldest son of Fugako said calm. "I'll go get him." Itachi walked up the stairs and continued down the hallway until he stood in front of Sasuke's door. He knocked on the door and said "Father are calling for u. She's here soon." "I'm coming." was heard from behind the door. Itachi walked down and into the living-room. Sasuke came down the stairs only to see his father look a little stressed and angry. "Sasuke, have you forgotten who is coming today?" Fugaku asked. "No. My fiancêe are coming today." Sasuke said. Sasuke Uchiha, a 17 year old boy, 174 cm tall, black hair, dark (onyx) eyes and are also training swordsmanship. "She'll be her at any minute. She will be in all of your classes, you WILL be with her at school. And Sasuke," "What?" "I want you to be nice to her." Fugaku said. "Of course." Sasuke said. "Why shouldn't I?" "Just checking." Fugaku answered. "Well, when you two have met, you will have some time alone as we others goes out." Fugaku said. "WHAT THE HELL?" "I was just kidding."'

*Ding dong*

Fugaku opened the door and saw Lornts. "Fugaku, long time no see." "Lornts. Yes it has been a while. And here we has Sakura." Fugaku said. "Hai, and I assume this man is Sasuke?" Lornts said while shaking Sasuke's hand. "Hai, it is." Sakura walks over to Sasuke and bows "I'm Sakura. Nice to met u." "Sasuke here. Nice to met u too." When Sasuke looked up she smiled to him. "Now come in the living-room. Mikoto longs to see you again." Fugaku said. "I'm sure she does." And so Fugaku, Lornts, Sasuke and Sakura walked into the living-room. "Lornts. How many years has it been since last time I saw you. And Sakura." She exclaimed hugging them. Sakura blushed a little. Sasuke smirke. 'Every girl blushes when someone hugges them. She's like any other girl.' (Boy, how can someone take soooo wrong?) Itachi approached Sakura bowed politely and introduced himself, as did she. "Well don't just stand there. Sit down, sit down." Mikoto told Sakura and pointed to the seat next to Sasuke. "Okay. Sakura, we have made so you have the same classes as Sasuke, he will walk you to school and he will introduce you to his friends. And sit with you when you have lunch." Fugaku told her. "Sasuke knew this already." Sakura nodded. "You should know that I would introduce her to my friends. I'm not that cold-hearted." Sasuke said, a little annoyed. "You are certainly not a long way from that." Itachi said. That remark made him end up with a pillow on his face. "But there is one thing Sasuke doesn't know. And that is......