Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Marriage ❯ The Mall: Girls Happy place, boys worst nightmare. =) ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto characters. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto. Sadly. I want to own them.
Naruto: U'll never own us. Believe it!!
Sasuke: Dobe, don't yell so much.
Sakura: Be nice Naruto. She writes this story about me and Sasuke and u and Hinata.
Inu 4ever: At least someone r on my side. Naruto, get ready to be tortured with the worst of pain.
Naruto: Like what?
Sasuke and Sakura holds him and ties him to a chair, taking on something to shield their ears and Inu 4ever starts a CD-player. Brittney Spears album starts to play.
Naruto: Nooooooooooooo!!
Inu 4ever: Oh and I just have to tell ya that TenTen will be a little girlish when I'm talking clothes and make-up.
Naruto: NOOOOOOOOO!!! BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! NOOOOO!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
"Wow, its huge!" Sakura said as she looked at the Mall in awe. "Yeah." Sasuke said with a smirk as he saw her reaction to the sight before her. "Sasuke-kun, Sakura-chan!" they heard someone yell. They saw Ino and the others running up to them. Ino gave Sakura a big hug. And when I say big, I mean BIG. "Oh I allmost forgot. This is Temari." Ino said while pointing to a blonde girl with four ponytails. "Hi sakura." "Hi Temari. I'm pleased to meat u." Sakura said politely. "pleased to meet u too. This is my brothers Gaara and Kankurou." Temari added. "Nice to meet u Gaara-kun, Kankurou-san."(a/n Is this how we write Kankurous name? Plz tell me if it isn't) "Nice to meet u too Sakura-chan" Kankurou and Gaara said at the same time. Ino grabbed Sakura's arm and exclaimed "Time for shopping girls." as she walked into the shopping senter with the others hot in heels. "Troublesome." Shikamaru muttered. "They love shopping." Neji said. "Someone who knows why girls love shopping?" Gaara asked. "......" "Thought so." he said. "Lets just follow them." Sasuke said, starting to follow the girls. Sounded easy, but ooooh boy, following the girls all around the mall was a pain. (A/N: Troublesome =)) Sasuke looked at his clock. It had been 10.15.am when they leaved home. Now it was 12.15.pm and they had just been in two shops. The CD-shop and jewelery-shop. Sakura had bought a new Linkin Park album and a Avril Lavigne album. In the Jewelery shop she had bought a silver necklace, shaped as a dragon snaking around her neck, a bracelet and a little ring shaped as flames. Now, they were going to "Young and Beatiful", a Girl shop. "Look at this one, girls." Sakura said and held up a white/icy bluue dress. "Its a nice dress." Hinata said. "Try it Sakura." TenTen urged. Sakura hurried inside a dressing room and changed. A few minutes later she came out again showing the girls how she looked with it. The dress ckung to her and showed most of her curves. (a/n: U decide.) At the same time she came out, the boys came in, and they all almost had a nosebleed. Even Shino, Neji, Shikamaru, Gaara and, of course, Sasuke. "It fits u, and depending on the boys faces, I think they mean that too." Temari saide while gesturing to the boys behind Sakura. Sakura turned and saw them, and quickly turned back to the girls, blushing a little. "I really like it too, but I don't know when I'll need it." Sakura said. "What about parties, or maybe the proom." Ino said looking thoughtful. "Yeah, buy it. These boys are the school's hearttrobhs. If they allmost nosebleed when they see u in a dress, then I'm sure all the other boys at our school will noesbleed just by seeing u." TenTen said with a grin. "well, I'll buy it. What about u? Found something nice/cool?" "I found this nice top." Hinata said while holding up a white tank-top. "I found this red shirt." TenTen said. "This skirt." Temari said holding up a purple mini-skirt. "And u Ino... Ino?" sakura said while looking around. "What?" Ino said behind her. "AAAGH!!! Don't scare me like that." Sakura said laying a hand over her heart. "Come on Sakura. U'll need shoes for this dress." Ino said dragging Sakura out of the shop. (A/N: They have payed for the clothes.)

Shoestore:
"So many shoes, so little time." Sakura thought as she looked at the clock. It was 12.45pm. "Look at these Sakura." Hinata said while holding up a pair of white highhealed shoes. "THEY MATCHES!" Ino shouted. Everyone looked at her, sweatdropping. "What?" "Nothing." "Look, this pair is nice." "Look at this one.". "I think I'll take this pair. U r right Ino, they matches. Thanx Hinata." Sakura said while buying the pair. Hinata and TenTen came up with some sandals. (a/n: Couldn't come up with other shoes. lol) "Well I don't know about u, but I need a new school bag." Sakura said. "Yeah me too." Tenten said. Hinata nodded. "Well let's go then." Ino said cheerily.

Bag shop:
"Love it, love it, love it, love it." Sakura exclaimed holding up a black bag with red and white words written on it. The other girls also hold up bags, with different colour.
Ino: A blue bag with stars on.
Hinata: A lavender bag with flowers on.
Tenten: A brown bag wiht kunaia, shuriken and swords on. (a/n: Coincidense?)
Temari: A white bag with a fan on it.

"Well, what now?" Temari asked as they walked out of the shop. "I don't know. Is there anything more we need?" Hinata said.

The boys:
"This is worse than training." Neji complained. "Yeah, not even dad push me this hard." Sasuke said with a scowl. "Troublesome." Shikamaru said. "Say that to the girls, and ur life will bw a living hell." Gaara said. He should know. Three years ago he said that to his sister, and his life were a living hell in two and a half years. An evil smile came on Kankurous face. "Hey Chouji, tell the girls we're tired of their shopping or something like that.I'll pay u a meal if u do." "Right." Chouji said and walked up to the girls.

The girls:
"Hey girls. We boys r tired and hungry. Can't we go eat before ya start shopping again?" Chouji said. The girls looked at him. "Why not? Sure." Sakura said. "Yeah, I'm a little hungry too." TenTen said. Hinata nodded. "Yeah, I didn't eat much before coming here. Temari looked at Kankurou with an evil glare. "Yeah, I think I'll have something too." she said. 'This was u, wasn't it Kankurou?!'

Normal:
"Soooo, we heard u boys r hungry, is that right?" TenTen said, circkling around Neji, as did Ino-Shikamaru, Hinata-Naruto and Temari-Shino. "Well yeah." Neji replied. Sakura walked up to Sasuke, their noses allmost touching, "U know what?" she whispered. "It's ur treat." she said while backing off. The boys groaned. "Well lets go get some pizza then." Lee said while taking Sakura's hand nad leading all of them to a restaurant.
----------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Inu 4ever: I'm really reaalllllyy sorry for the long update. I'm really sorry, but I have been a little distracted and I can't find my other story. GAAAH.
Sakura: Lee is holding my hand?
Sasuke: Why? She's my fiânce.
Inu 4ever: U tn't jealuos Uchiha?
Sasuke: Yeah right.
Naruto: How many reviews do u want to next time?
Inu 4ever: At least 4 more. Well bye. I'll start writing soon again.