Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken. ❯ Awaken. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 02/29/2008, 06:25pm.

Theme: Confession.
///////

He sat by the bombers bed, watching the slow rise and fall of the blonds chest. Eyes still closed.

He still hadn't told his partner felt about him. Úmn brat, I finally figure this out and you almost get killed...' let out a low sigh.

During the last battle there had been an ambush and one of them happened to be a poison specialist. Deidara had been distracting the man while he went in to kill him. Things didn't exactly go as planned when an ANBU squad arrived.

Standing up, he leaned over the blond and close to his ear he whispered. "Hope you're happy brat, I think I love you."
He moved part of the Deidara's bangs and placed a kiss on his forehead before sitting down. "You better wake up soon, even like this you still try my patience." He narrowed his maroon eyes slightly.

It wasn't long after a visible blue eye opened and Sasori could hear him just above a whisper. "...Sasori.....Danna, un."

Before he was sure what was happening he felt the puppet masters lips against his and when the kiss had ended he could hear Sasori say. "About time brat."
////////

Finished: 02/29/2008, 07:49pm.