Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Past ❯ Chapter Eleven: Conversation ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"What?" asked Gaara?

"You heard me." Said Sakura.

"So tell us about it." Replied Kankuro breaking the silence.

"You really want to know?" asked Sakura.

"Yes." Said Temari.

"Fine, then you caught me. Yes I know you guys." Replied Sakura sitting back down. As her stomach jutsu wear off, as gasps were heard.

"I know your treaty with us and about the attack with sand and sound ninjas at the chunin exams." Explained Sakura.

"No way." Replied Temari.

"Do you trust me?" asked Sakura as she started to do hand seals that were very fast. " Memory jutsu" as she turns to them and shows what happens that the chunin exams and some more battles.

"Now do you trust me?" asked Sakura trying to get up.

"What happens to us?" asked Temari.

"Yes." Replied Sakura.

"So we become siblings more?" asked Kankuro.

"Yes you guys do. Kankuro, you and Gaara share brothers moments same with Temari sisters moments. You love each other. And when Gaara, you changed." Replied Sakura.

"So the attack with fail but what's happens to your sand ninjas?" asked Kankuro.

"Well I told some people that I'm from the future as you can tell from my memories. I told them not to kill any sand ninjas. Also we got to make it look like you are still going to attack us, but are on your side. Replied Sakura.

'Okay Sakura what with your stomach it looks like your pregnant.' Said Temari.

As Sakura blushes, Temari gasps and fast's walks over to the bed. 'You are/" asked Temari. But earned another blush. ' Your going to go on with the Chunin exams too?' asked Temari.

"Yes." Said Sakura.

'Sorry I'm not allowing you.' Replied Temari.

'Why not?' asked Sakura.

"Cause you are pregnant and it is not really good for the baby or babies." Replied Temari.

"Temari I have to save Sasuke from Orochimaru as he will get the curse seal from him. I have to go." Said Sakura. "Or are you scared that I'll beat you?"

"Hell No." shouted Temari.

"Good I'm not up against you either." Replied Sakura.

After another few minutes, Temari and Sakura planned out a strategy to help out with the attacks from sound and sand.

'Sakura thanks and be careful with the whole thing." Said Temari hugging Sakura.

As Sakura turned to Kankuro she hugs him, then turns to Gaara with a thinking expression. Shrugs and quickly gives him a hug goes back and closes her eyes and waits for the sand to kill her, but all she felted was some arms go around her and gave her a hug too.

Opening her eyes to see Gaara hugging her, she re-wraps her arms around him and hugs him again.

"Thank you" he whispered letting go.

"Bye Gaara you be careful now too." Replied Sakura.

As his brother and sister had shock faces they followed Gaara out the window and down the street.

Sitting down on her bed again goes out side to get some fresh air and was thinking " wow it was fun, I hope it goes feel at the Chunin exams."

As the sun went down, as did Sakura for the next day and the first part to the Chunin exams.

A/N- I hope you like this chapter. I know boring again. The next ones are going to be both boring and good. TTFN Bye