Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Backwards World ❯ K.O.! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
K.O.!

*Disclaimer* I own no rights of Naruto. I only want to make up a friendly little story just for you all to enjoy. Trust me, this'll be a funny fanfic!

_________________________________________________________

"Oh boy, this is gonna be good!" Naruto said to himself as he waited, waited, waited...

"WHOA!!!!"

A loud crash was then heard throughout the Yamanaka store.

Ino got up, covered in sticky honey and chicken feathers. She looked like a molting rooster in a broken down syrup factory. Naruto chuckled to himself.

"Choji!!! Were you raiding through my refridgerator again!?" she exclaimed angrily. After a few moments, Choji appeared through the door, holding a bag of potato chips in his hands. Ino became angrier and angrier by each passing minute.

"Whoa, what happened to you, Ino?" Choji asked, laughing out loud. Ino was so up to the brink, she ran over and started beating Choji against the head. She then chased him all around the room, screaming and cursing at him.

Just then, Shikamaru walked through the door. He got one look at Ino, then burst out laughing. "Man, what'd you do to yourself, Ino!" he then laughed harder with Choji as he added, "Well, that's a good look for you, I'll tell ya that!!" As he and Choji chuckled until their eyes watered, Ino's fury built up so far from the brim that she picked up a frying pan and began chasing them around the room while striking them with the pan.

Naruto couldn't help it. It was just too much for him, he couldn't stand it. He practically howled with amusement. He fell to the floor in front of the three, never ceasing to stop laughing.

"Man, that was rich!!! You should've seen your faces!!!! Wahahahah!" he chuckled harder and harder.

However, Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji did not find this amusing. Ino, of course; she was coated in feathers and honey. Shikamaru and Choji, yes; because they got nearly beaten to death by Ino's Frying Pan of Fear.

"Naruto.....!!!" Ino said, preparing her fist. Naruto stopped cackling, looked up, and his face went pale as he saw Ino's grim expression.

He then felt a hard blow to the head. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uuuu hhhh.....ooohhhhh....." Naruto grumbled and moaned as he tried to ease the pain in his head from Ino's blow. Though, after his eyes adjusted, he saw what appeared to be the entrance of Konoha, but unfortunately, it wasn't actually Konoha.

_________________________________________________________

Here's the start of my new story, Backwards World. Please enjoy; it will be one of the funniest things you've ever read! If it's not; well, I tried! -silverfeather