Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Backwards World ❯ There's No Place Like Home ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
There's No Place Like Home

Here it is, the ending of Backwards World! I was originally planning to make it longer, but I ran out of ideas. Enjoy!

_______________________________

"OW! "

Naruto got up with an upstart as he felt that pain in his head again. He opened his eyes to find himself in a hospital bed. Around him was Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Hinata, Tsunade, Konohamaru and Jiraiya.

"Hey, he's awake!" Kakashi said, grinning happily. Everyone's faces lightening up a bit.

Naruto couldn't believe this. How'd he end up here? Was he back home? He didn't really know. And it wasn't because of the pain in his head.

He decided to put it to the test.

"Sakura!" he said, pointing at her. "Will you kiss me!?" he asked.

"EWW! NO WAY!!" she said, slapping him across the face and making a disgusted snort. Naruto squealed with delight. Then he pointed to Jiraiya.

"Pervy Sage! What's your most favorite thing to do!?"

The man looked at him skeptically as he answered, "Simple, my boy. To bring pleasure to all women!" he said as he held up a hand to rest on Tsunade's shoulder, that is before she took it and slapped him with it.

"Hinata!!" Naruto exclaimed as he pointed at her. She jumped and immediately began looking everywhere except at him, nervous beyond belief, shakily saying, "Y-Yes, N-Naruto?"

Naruto was so giddy.

"I think I liked him better when he was out cold." Sasuke said, looking uninterested and annoyed somewhat. Naruto laughed, crying out in joy as he said, "Sasuke! You're a selfish jerk again!! This is great! I'm finally home!!"

"What're you talking about?" Shikamaru asked.

"You wouldn't believe it! I was in some kinda bizzaro universe where everything was the exact opposite! All you guys were there, and everything was totally outta whack! Man, am I glad to be back!!" he said, hugging Choji around the neck.

"You're right, I wouldn't believe it." Shikamaru commented.

"Yeah, I couldn't either!" Naruto said, letting go of Choji just before the chubby boy was about to pass out from lack of oxygen.

"But even so, I'm just glad to be back! With all you guys here, there really is no place like home!!" he said, wanting to jump up and down with joy, even though he already was.

"Oh, here, Naruto." Tsunade said as she handed him a piping-hot bowl of ramen. "Eat this. It should help you feel better. I put a special ingredient in there so it'll help your head heal. You had a really nasty bump back there."

Naruto's mouth was hanging open hungrily as he picked up the chopsticks from the drawer. "Allllrighty!! Ramen!! Man, I've been achin' for a bowl of steaming hot--"

He was cut off as yet another fist hit him in the head, knocking him out cold, his face falling in the ramen. Everyone looked over at Sasuke, with a fish held up.

"Man, he got on my nerves." he said. They all nodded in agreement. Naruto only gurgled happily in his noodles as he still remembered that he was home, even if he still had a real bad pain in his head.

______________________________________

And there you have it! I hope you all enjoyed Backwards World! Thanks for reading, and please read some more of my work! I love you all!