Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Believe It ❯ Believe It ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: Sasuke’s sick of hearing Naruto say believe it. [SasuNaru]

A/N: All right, so I am sick of hearing Naruto say believe it. Is anyone else? Well, Sasuke is. And that’s why I have written this. Enjoy.

Muse: Yeah he gets very annoying!!! And any flames are given to me so yeah don’t bother!!!




Naruto was probably the most annoying person Sasuke had ever known. His clothes were disgustingly orange, he had an obnoxious attitude, and every other word out of his mouth was, ‘Believe It’. It sickened the Uchiha to the point where he wanted to strangle the blonde boy. But he refrained, because Kiba would probably castrate him in case anything happened to his best friend.

There was only one obvious thing left to do. Shut him up. Whenever Naruto spouted out his plans to become Hokage, or when the little idiot said believe it, or if he was just being an idiot. Sasuke’s violent urges tended to grow whenever his blonde teammate said something stupid.

It was one of those particular days where Naruto wouldn’t shut up, and Sakura kept clocking him because of his less than innocent comments towards her biggest crush. A tick was starting to form in his eye, and finally, he heard that damned phrase fall from the dobe’s lips like poison.

He had meant to snap something particularly nasty about the blonde’s hopes to become Hokage, when his brain decided to go against those plans and shut the boy up the only way it could think of. Fast as lightning, where nobody could see his movements, he planted his lips on Naruto’s, effectively shutting him up. He was just as floored as the blonde standing rigid in front of him, which still didn’t explain why he wasn’t pulling away.

When it seemed like the spell that had ensnared him lifted, he was able to pull away and stare down at his blonde teammate with something akin to calm masking his face although inside he was anything but.

“Dobe. Whenever you say believe it, I’m going to kiss you to shut you up.” The dark haired boy’s voice held no tremor, no sign indicating how nervous he was inside. Naruto just blinked up at him, and Sakura looked like she was on the verge of tearing the blonde apart.

The whiskered boy smirked, “Believe it, teme.” Sasuke felt like he was walking into a trap, but he swooped down and captured the blonde’s lips anyway. To his surprise, and probably to their pink haired teammate, Naruto responded to the kiss.

Naruto pulled away, “So, every time I say believe it,“ Sasuke kissed him again, “you’re going to kiss me?” There was a mischievous smirk tugging the blonde’s features up, and Sasuke knew it spelled trouble for him.

Despite that, he couldn’t help himself, “Believe it, dobe.”

This time, Naruto was the one that kissed him. And Sakura, well, she had turned white.



~Owari~




A/N: And that’s the end. ^_^ Lovely, ne? I think it turned out well. Yup. And on that lovely note, please drop me a review! Ja ne, minna-san! <3

MUSE: YAY FLUFF IS SO CUTE!!!!

P.S. On a totally different note, the Wings won the Cup! The Wings won the Cup! The Wings won the Cup!!!!! /dies from screaming so much/ The Wings won the Cup!!!!!!