Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ best friends 4ever ❯ chapter 1: Age3 I: The first encounters ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1: Age 3 I: first encounters
"where are we going?” a little red haired boy, around 3 complained while in the back seat

“Because Gaara, your brother Kankurou got fired from his last job and it's closer to the hospital!” Gaara's sister Temari explained.

“it wasn't my fault, that I got fired! Some idiot let the gas on and I just happened to turn on the fire!” Gaara;s brother, Kankurou practically yelled. "

Yeah and that idiot just happens to be sitting next to me!” Temari said.

“Whatever! There is no point in arguing with you!” Kankurou said, crossing his arms.

it's because you know I'm right!” Temari laughed.
Everyone went into complete silence, or that is until Gaara decided to scare Temari and Kankurou to death.

"He thought he was smarter than everyone else."“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK OUT!” Gaara screamed, pointing his finger into the front.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Temari and Kankurou screamed.
The car started swerving all over the road, and making the other cars drive off the road. Temari finally managed to get control of the car and pulled over to the side. Temari was holding her heart, Kankurou was had a blank expression and as for Gaara, he was trying to hold back his laughed. Eventually Kankurou turned to Gaara and stared at him.
“Are you okay?” Kankurou asked.
“I'm fine… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' Gaara broke out into laughter.
“Gaara this isn't funny!” Kankurou said, surprised.
“Yes it is! You should have seen your faces! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Gaara laughed.
Temari and Kankurou: =.='

Temari's left eye was twitching and Kankurou, he only could do was make an angry face.
“Alright, Mr. your grounded!” Temari said, yelling at Gaara.
Gaara was left, surprised look and his mouth left opened. His mouth shut closed with a snap and his eyes started to blink again and then it started too happened… Gaara's lower lip started to quiver and the tears were building up.
“WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Gaara let out a crying scream.
This made Temari and Kankurou wince in pain and Kankurou turned to Gaara and was trying to call him down. But he failed at his task and just gave up.
“Your turn!” Kankurou said, smiling at Temari.
“You are an idiot! Don't you know how to handle a three year old?” Temari said, pulling over the car to the side of the road.
She got out of the car and walked over the right side of the car. Temari pulled the sliding door, unbuckled Gaara from the child seat and put him on her shoulder.
“Shh…it's okay!” Temari said patting Gaara's back.
“WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Gaara cried.
Kankurou clapped his hands over his ears and muttered: “I hate kids!”
After about half an hour Temari finally got Gaara to stop crying and placed him back into his child seat.
“It's your fault! You were the one who mad him cry!” Kankurou said.
“Shut up!” Temari said.
For the rest of the way, they sat quit and Kankurou turned up the music. But Temari turned it down, and glared at Kankurou. Who glares back and turned it up.
“I turned it, down because I can't hear my… Oh hey, this is our street!” Temari said, turned the corner fast.

Kankurou and Gaara were left emotionless: O_O. Temari just pulled into the driveway and was having trouble putting the car into park. "Well, here we are. Home away from home." She grabbed a few boxes from the back of the car and started bring it into the house. Kankurou got out, and unbuckled Gaara and dropped him out of the car. Gaara hit the ground with a thud and carefully got up. He stared at Kankurou and sighed. Gaara watched as Kankurou disappeared into the house with boxes. As for Gaara, he lowered his and quickly looked up at his new surroundings, well as much as he could because he's short. He ran to the back of the car and started to open the trunk door. As the trunk door was opening, Gaara didn't grasp the “you have to let go when the door opens (A/n: this is what happened to my friend Kris, when he was little Heh…..He was so cute at the ti-Ahh…I'm gonna shut up now), so he was hanging off the ground by the trunk door handle and yelled for Temari. When he realized that no one was coming, Gaara's decide to hang there and wait for them.
About 45 minutes has past still no one came looking for him and Gaara quickly went to sleep…Hanging. He was in a deep sleep and didn't sense anyone approaching him. Out of nowhere a small little voice spoke up…
“What awe doing up thewe?” the mysterious voice asked.

Gaara quickly woke up with a start and turned his head slowly to where the voice came from. Standing on the side walk was a little blond haired boy around 3, wearing a orange and blue jacket, a orange pants and with blue eyes. He also had three whiskers on boy side of the boys face and goggles sitting on his forehead. Gaara couldn't believe that he had met someone already and he went into deep thought.
“You didn't answewed my question! What awe you doing up thewe?” the blond haired boy asked again.
Gaara was brought back to realty and said,” I'm just hanging! By the way, I'm Gaara!”
“Oh…I'm Nawuto!” Naruto said.

~*~Meanwhile next door~*~

"Why are we going to the next door neighborth?”A little girl with wolf like color hair, around 3 , complained about visiting the new neighbors.

“Well Ghana! It's very polite to visit our new neighbors and we want to be own the good side of our neighbors. Besides they have a little boy for you to play with!” Her mother told her while putting on her shoes.
“Hey squirt you better be carefully some day one of those boys that you call friends. Will snatch you one day and take you away! They'll do mean things to do, evil things!” A boy around 8 with brown hair and hazel eyes laughed.
“Bret! How many times do I have to tell you? DO not scare your sister!”
“Aww…but its fun!” Bret said.
“Arlight, you can add another week to your first grounding!

“Damn it!” Bret said.
”AND NO SWEARING!”

Sorry! I forgot! What are you smiling about?” Bret asked Ghana.

“Nothing!” Ghana said.
“if you don't wipe that smile of your face, I'll do it for ya!” Bret threatened.
“WAAAAAAAHHHHHHhh, MOMMY!” Ghana yelled running away from Bret.

"BRET NO THREATENING YOUR SISTER!!"

~*~ Back to Gaara and Naruto~*~
“Naruto? What a weird name!” Gaara said, thinking with his finger to his chin.
“What's with the name Gaawa?” Naruto asked.
“Ah…..could you do me a favor?” Gaara asked.
“What?” Naruto answered.
“Could you HELP TO GET DOWN FROM HERE!” Gaara yelled.
“Okay! Hm…” Naruto said, trying to think of something.
Naruto disappeared and ended up on top of the trunk door. Gaara stared at him and gave him, “you're an idiot look!”
“Now I'm going to put all my weight into this big thing!' Naruto said trying to push down the big door.
Just as Naruto started to jump on the door, Kankurou walked out of the house and mumbling about something. Then he saw the blond boy about to jump on the car door and ran to go catch him.
“What's going on here?” Kankurou asked.
“Nothing!” Gaara and Naruto said.
“Ooh really? Well whatever it is I don't think it's a good idea!” Kankurou said, reaching for Naruto.
“Oh by the way, this is Naruto!” Gaara said, trying to get down from the door.
Kankurou looks at the kid, he's held and stares at him. Naruto stares back, tits his head to one side and smiles.
“Ah!” Kankurou said, staring at naruto, “Oh Temari is looking for you Gaara!”
Kankurou was holding naruto upside down by his foot and looking at him closely.
“Umm… can you wet go of we?” naruto asked.
“Oh right!” Kankurou said, putting naruto down.
Gaara grabbed naruto by the arm and smiled at him.
“Let's go see what my new house looks like!” he said, dragging naruto along by the arm and ran inside the house. They walked slowly into the house to see what's in store for Gaara.

The house was very very large. As soon as you walked in, you were in the living room. He decided to go upstairs to find his sister (shieka: he's still holding on to Naruto's arm) and was pulling naruto along with him.

"Gaara, come here, I have to show you your room," Temari said. Gaara ran as fast as his stubby legs could carry him and pulling naruto threw the air. When he ran into the room it was large and empty and he ran to his window ta see that he had a balcony, (shieka: Gaara let go naruto at this time and forgot about him)

"Wow, and this is mine?" he asked.

"As long as you don't fall out," Temari joked, and turned around almost bumping into naruto, “ oh and who is this?”
Gaara ran back to naruto and hugged him, “he's my new best friend and he's name is naruto!”
“Hello, naruto! I'm Temari Gaara's big sister!” Temari said, smiling.
Naruto smiled back.
It was nice to met you, naruto,” Temari said. "Well I have to go and finish unpacking. You stuff will be in here later ok Gaara."

"Sure sis," Gaara answered and dragged naruto out to the balcony.

~*~Ghana's House~*~
“Ghana, please go and get ready!” Ghana's mother said.
“Okay, mommy!” Ghana said as crawled up the stairs. She walked into her room and went to her balcony. She sighed and sat down in one of her chairs. "I wonder what he looks like..."

"I look like the kid across from you," said a mysterious voice.

She jumps and looked up to see a little red haired boy wearing a shirt that was black and the sleeves were black wearing black pants. A sash ran across the front of his body. They both stared at each other for a long while, until Gaara said....

"Hi, my name is Gaara. _____________________________