Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ best friends 4ever ❯ Chapter 2: Age 3 II: the girl named Ghana and Kankurou’s babysitting or he’s suppose to be ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Age 3 II: the girl named Ghana and Kankurou's babysitting or he's suppose to be
 
"Hello, I'm Ghana! You must be the new neighbours!” Ghana said, “ didn't know there was two of you!”
 
`Two of us?' Gaara thought, “ oh you got it all wrong! There is only one new neighbour and that is me! Naruto here is my best friend!” he said.
 
“I'm sorry! So anyway Gaara when did you get here?” Ghana asked.
 
“Umm… about an hour ago!” Gaara said.
 
"Really?” Ghana asked
 
“Yup!” Gaara said, smiling.
 
“ Hey I'm coming over in a few minutes; I was wondering if-" she was cut off by her brother yelling, " HEY Brat, get your butt down here, we're leaving!!"
 
"O.K. I'll see you in a few minutes," she sighed," Bye for now."
 
"Um, bye," he waved as she left her balcony.
 
Gaara turned to Naruto and said, “I guess I have another new friend!” he smiled. Naruto and Gaara walked back into Gaara's room and saw that Gaara's stuff was in there.
 
`Great! Now I have to unpack,' Gaara thought. “Hey, Naruto would you like to help me to unpack?'
 
“Okay!” Naruto said.
 
“Hmm… lets start with that box!” Gaara pointed to box near by.
 
Naruto nodded.
 
“Hold on to my feet and don't let go!” Gaara said, as Naruto lift him into the box.
 
“Got'cha!” Naruto said.
 
As Naruto was holding on to Gaara's feet, while he threw things out of the box, a little sand from the gourd crepted up behind Naruto and started tickling him. (Shieka: don't ask it wasn't my idea! Phoenix: IT WAS MINE!!!!!!!)
 
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Naruto said, letting go of Gaara, who fell into the box headfirst.
 
The sand was still tickling Naruto and Gaara was left Dizzy eyed and a bump on the head.
~*~downstairs~*~
“It's wonderful to have great neighbours!” Temari said, “I'm Temari!”
 
“I'm Ghana's mother, Suzie!” Ghana's mother said, shaking Temari's hand.
 
“This is Kankurou my brother!” Temari said, pulling Kankurou over to them.
 
“Hi!” Suzie said, smiling.
 
“Hello!” Kankurou said.
 
“Kankurou can you baby-sit the children?” Temari asked.
 
“Hmmmmm… let me see…No!” Kankurou said.
 
“Please? This last time I'll ask you to baby sit!” Temari said.
 
“Fine! But this is the last time!” Kankurou said, crossing his arms.
 
“Thanks!” Temari and Suzie said, leaving the house.
 
“Umm... excuse me?” Ghana said, shyly.
 
“What?” Kankurou asked.
 
“Where is…Ga-ah's room?” Ghana asked.
 
“It's up the stairs and the second door to the right!” Kankurou said, watching TV.
 
“It is? OKAY!” she said, as she ran up the stairs. She found the door and opened ot to see a pair of feet in a box, Naruto was still being tickled by the sand. “Huh? What's going on and where is Ga-ah?”
 
“Ga-ah…is in there?” Ghana asked
 
“Yes!” Naruto said.
 
“Ga-ah, you okay in there?” Ghana asked.
 
“Yeah! Who ever that is, I'm stuck I was wondering if you can help me! Since Naruto is bad at making ideas” Gaara said.
 
Naruto glares at the box and turns his back on it.
 
“Hold on, I'll get you out!” Ghana said.
 
“Hurry! My head is hurting!” Gaara said.
 
“I have an idea, hold on!” Ghana said, starting to back up.
 
“What are you planning?” the upside down Gaara asked. Before he knew it, FLUMP. “That worked, thank you!”
 
”I know, I am a genius!” Ghana said, proudly.
 
“Hey genius, what's with your hair?” Naruto asked, walking over to them.
 
`My hair?' Ghana thought.
 
“Why is your hair like a wolf colours?” Naruto asked.
 
“ah….it it's mix between my dad's and mom's hair!” Ghana explained.
 
“Oh!” Naruto said.
 
“Umm…what were you going to tell me before you cam over?” Gaara asked.
 
"I was? Oh, I was wondering if you want me to show you around the neighborhood, you know show you the school and places like that," she suggested blushing. 'Gosh he's kinda cute.' (Shieka: she's talking about Gaara)
“Um…I'm going to have to check with Big K!” Gaara said.
 
“Okay!” Ghana said.
 
Naruto sat on the ground arms crossed, and legs crossed trying to make an object move.
 
“Gaara looks down at Naruto and asked, “Can I bring him?”
 
“sure, I guess!” Ghana said, giving an annoyed look.
 
"Great then let's go" Gaara said, grabbing Naruto by the arm.