Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Naruto ❯ Volume One, Naruto the Hanyou Dhampir ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry, had to put another fic that I’ve been working on fan fiction over here. Unlike the others, I’m going to put this in volumes instead of chapters. So instead of having thirty chapters, or probably a little more, there is going to be three volumes. Anyways, here is volume one.

I Do Not Own Naruto or Blood Rayne.

--------------------------

(Rayne's Point of View)

I finally had done it. I killed the bastards that help my vampire siblings turn the world into hell. But I had lost everything along the way.

The Brimstone society turned their backs on me and attempt to have me killed for reasons I cannot explain. They failed in killing me but they managed to kill Severin, my first lover. I went into a blood rage and sliced the ones that did it to shreds.

They were finally destroyed by the other Vampire lords that made my father, Kagen, look like a garden variety vampire. Even then the Brimstone managed to fight back and take out most of them, making my job easier. I decapitated two of them soon as they exited the building. The final one was too quick for me and got away before I could kill him.

During the time I was searching for him, I finally found my twin sister, Kahna. She had fallen in love with a human man and had taken it upon herself to protect them and their two children. She unlike my other sisters she wanted nothing more but to live in a peaceful world. I vowed to take down the final Vampire Lord to bring the world back to normal, so she could live happily.

It took ten years to find him. I learned my sister came by not more than a week ago. She had sent me a letter saying if she didn't send another letter to watch over her human family if she didn't make it back. Instead, I dispatched his guards with ease as I continued on my path towards him.

Once I reached him, I learned that he was the first vampire to ever exist and that anything with vampiric blood was a child of his. I went into a rage when I found out he had ripped her into pieces and kept her head as a trophy. I showed no mercy for that and returned the favor to him ten times over.

Now it has been three hundred years after the end of the vampires reign over humanity, I watched over my sister's family. It seemed humanity had forgotten the way off the past and started out anew. They no longer made weapons of mass destruction but developed the ability use chakra. After a bit of investigating, I learned it was an attempt to copy how demon could use their youki, but instead of being able to use it at will they had to use hand seals.

I was sadden greatly when the last member of Kanha's family died by sealing a demon into a newborn child. It took me five years to make it back to the village as I was taking care of other business. Even if the last of my sister's family was no longer amongst the living, the least I could do is make sure the child that he had gave the burden of being the cage of Kyuubi was alright. But something puzzled me and was the reason why I left.

Why would Kyuubi attack the village? It made no sense for him to do so. He was lord of the land of fire and protected the people that lived on it from greater threats. I knew him even if it was nothing more than acquaintances. I knew he respected the village hidden in the leaves for there undying loyalty to each other and was the strongest of the shinobi villages despite it being one of the smallest.

So why? Could it be that he was tricked or did someone managed to gain leverage over him and force him to attack. If so I was more than willing to help find and slaughter the ones responsible.

It was the middle of night since the shroud ended two hundred and eighty years ago, so I couldn't go into the daylight once more. I wasn't worried about them finding me. Even if they could no one in this village could stop me. If they struggled to defeat Kyuubi, there was no way couldn't stop me. I silently made my way to the Hokage's tower to find out were the vessel lived.

As I was about halfway there, I noticed a crowd of people surrounding something. Suddenly for the first team within centuries, Beliar’s eye activated once again. It hadn't done so since I stopped him before he could return to full power.

With the zoomed vision it gave me, I saw what it was they were surrounding. My blood began to boil as rage consumed my form. They were beating a small five year old boy with sunshine blonde hair that had turned to a sickenly brown color due to the amount of blood and dirt in it. His eyes open during the beating, showing the pain in his vibrant, electric blue eyes. Eyes like Minato's.

As I was reminiscing over what that could mean, one of the men in the crowd pulled out a kunai and stabbed the young boy in his heart. Unable to contain my rage any longer, I exploded toward the scene with my blood lust rolling of me in waves that would make Kyuubi green with envy.

They all froze in fear as I my angels sprang into place. I grabbed the man who put the kunai in the child heart and sliced him in half, making two perfectly even pieces. The other members of the mob were terrified as some screamed and tried to take off only to find me already blocking their path.

No, these humans would not get away without due punishment. I could not allow it.

I pull out my carpetheral dragons and began to fire blood bullets into the mob, mowing them down. Once I ran out of blood, I put them up deciding to fill them up later.

My angels sprang back into place as I drove one of them threw a pink haired women's chest and used the other to cut of her arms. I decided to allow her to live, but was unsure why I did. I quickly slaughtered what was left of the mob, only leaving a few left. The ones left I used to quench my thirst and refill my dragons.

That's when four of the village elite shinobi with masks jumped down and decided to kill me for murdering these villagers.

"Murder." I laughed at that. "Isn't that the same thing they did to that child?"

The one in a dog masked gave me an answer that made my blood rage return. "That is no child. That is demon that nearly destroyed our vil…”

His response ended when I drove my blade into his neck and sliced his head in half. As I turned to the other three to eliminate them, the two in front were suddenly vaporized by a pitch black flame that came from their own comrade. He oddly enough was wearing a weasel mask which made the situation quite ironic really.

He removed his to show that he was not but a teen around thirteen years old. I instantly recognized the red eyes from anywhere, since I killed the first one of their clan know as Madara.

The boy was part of the Uchiha clan, but why were his eyes different. Instead of the regular three tomoes they had spinning around a pupil; his eyes looked more like a three bladed shuriken.

He went to the boy and checked his pulse. "H-he's still alive. They must have barely missed the heart. He won't survive long thou since the medics at the hospital refuse to treat him without a direct order from the Sandaime. I don't know many medical jutsu so I can't do much other than ease the pain."

I was shocked hearing this and before I knew it, I ran over to him and took in the boy’s condition myself. I sighed knowing that there was only one way to save him now. Shaking my head, I turned to the Uchiha. "Remove the kunai when I given the word."

The teen looked shock for a moment and nodded before gripping the kunai as he waited for my command. I bit my wrist, which surprised the teen immensely, and put it at the barely conscious child's mouth.

"Drink."

--------------------------

(Naruto point of view)

Why? Why does it have to be this way? I never did anything wrong. Did I? I mean a few harmless pranks couldn't make them hate me this much. Could it? Why won't they stop? Haven't they hurt me enough? Can't they just leave me alone? All I want is to stop feeling this pain.

I hear a voice in my head telling me it going to be alright in a few moments. I want to believe it, but then something sharp goes through my chest, nicking my heart. I could only scream in pain as I my vision began to fade.

This is the end huh? Seems kind of nice, but the pain won't go away. Why is it that my pain never seems to fade, but grow?

I heard the villagers scream in terror, but I don't know why. I hear noises that sound like a miniature explosions then quickly followed by the sound of metal ripping through flesh and bone. I wish I didn't know what that sound like, but I know it all to well from personal experience. It just wasn't fair. Why only me? There had to be others. So why did they choose to harm me?

I hear some man talking about arresting someone for the murder of these people. So that's what was happening. Someone tried to help me but arrived too late. As I was thinking this, I heard a women’s voice laugh at that and say wasn't it murder for killing me. The man said something about me being a demon then suddenly stopped when I hear the sickening sound of I hear before. Then I hear two screams as I felt extreme heat, but I didn't know what was causing it.

I felt someone press there hand on my neck and speak out loud.

"H-he's still alive."

I hear foot steps before I hear the young male’s voice saying that he could do nothing except ease the pain. I smiled on the inside thinking that at least I'll die not feeling as much pain as I was. I hear the women's voice again. "Remove the kunai when I give the word."

I felt something grip the kunai in my chest as something was placed in my mouth and had coppery tasting liquid coming out of it. I hear the women's voice once more.

"Drink."

I don't know why, but I did so thinking it could spare me this pain I was in. So I started sucking on the substance that she was putting in my mouth. It tasted weird but at the same time soothing.

Suddenly my body felt like it was on fire but it didn't burn like it normally would. It actually felt kind of nice. I keep drinking as I hear the women voice again. "Now!"

I felt the kunai bring pulled out of my chest. I gasped in pain as it was ripped out but I felt something growing in place of it. It was too much for me to handle and all I saw was black.

-------------------------

From within Naruto's mind, Kyuubi smirked as he felt the change in the boy's body and noticed the cage beginning to fall apart. Looking around a bit, Kyuubi decided to look through the boy's eyes and he saw Rayne's face.

Since he had been in the boy's body he learned that he had a similar blood pattern to that of Rayne's. After finding that out, he went through Naruto's very first memories and found one when he was a just an infant and still didn't have him sealed in him. He watched the Yondaime pick him up and summon Gamabunta as he headed to the battle field.

He said one last thing before he began the Shiki Fujin. "I am sorry for this my son. May you live a good life?"

After witnessing this memory, Kyuubi realized this was Rayne's sister's last descendant and waited for the moment Rayne would arrive. When he sensed her blood entering Naruto's body, he began to flare his youki as the seal weakened to attempt to break free.

Normally he wouldn't care about one human's life, but in this case if he didn't at least try to help the boy he might not be alive for very much longer, making the point of escaping absolutely pointless. He could tell that even with the blood of a vampire flowing within him, Naruto wouldn't survive the wound. So to counter this, he began to change his human side to that of a demon. He knew that it wouldn't take over the vampiric blood being sent into him, he would wait till the boy’s body completely changed before he escaped his prison.

-------------------------

Both Rayne and the young Uchiha watched as Naruto's body began to change into that of a dhampir's. His fangs hardened and grew as his hair grew longer while his body began to fill out more, making him look more athletic. As all this was happening, Rayne's eyes widen as she noticed that his wound wasn't healing fast enough and realized he wouldn't survive.

Just as she thought that, crimson youki exploded from Naruto's body and covered him before it started to change physically change him. Naruto's teeth lengthen and hardened even further, his hands slowly elongated into claws as his muscles increased in size. The youki flowing around him slowly dyed itself to his hair giving him red streaks.

As suddenly as it started it had stopped. Then in an instant, a larger amount of crimson youki erupted from his body and separated from Naruto before taking the take shape of a man. Once it was finished, Kyuubi no Kitsune stood there in his human form.

He had reddish-orange hair that looked like Ichigo's from Bleach except a bit longer and shaggier. He wore blood red shinobi pants with an orange belt tied around it and wore a white shirt, like that of Sasuke's in Shuppuden, showing his muscular, but lean build.

His crimson eyes stared at the two before he turned towards Naruto and watched as the wound completely healed within seconds. Kyuubi smirked as both Rayne and the young Uchiha looked shocked, he might not be as powerful as Rayne but he sure as hell had a better regeneration rate.

Shaking that thought off, Kyuubi turned towards Rayne. "You should be happy. At least your sister’s blood still lives on within him.” As soon as he finished saying that, the Hokage showed up with majority of Konoha's shinobi as they felt Kyuubi's youki pulse.

Sarutobi eye’s widened in fear as he saw Kyuubi in his human form, but that wasn’t as terrifying as the women with blood red hair that was picking up Naruto’s unconscious form. As she lifted him up, Rayne turned toward the old man and glared at him, making him begin to fear for his life.

"I though you told me he was dead." Rayne growled out in rage. If she knew the last of heir of her human family was alive, she wouldn't have left in the first place.

Sarutobi gulped in fear before speaking shakily, hoping she wouldn't kill him for this. "I did it for his protection. Please understand. If people knew who's child he was, there would have been twice the amount of assassination attempts on his life."

Rayne increase her glare at the man as unleashed ungodly amount of killing intent that made everyone in Konoha wish to kill themselves from the terror, and a few of the untrained civilians nearby did just that. Even Kyuubi was hard pressed not to be frightened at the amount she was putting out. "Well, you have seen how well that worked out!"

She took a few deep breathes to calm herself down before looking back up at the frightened Hokage. "I will take him and do not be surprised if you never see him again. And if you do, you'll wish you didn't."

Kyuubi instantly got the hint and grabbed Rayne's shoulder and was about to teleport them away when she spoke. "The Uchiha as well."

He quickly turned to him and nodded as he put his other hand on Itachi's shoulder.

Within a split second, flash of flames covered the four of them before they disappeared leaving everyone there stunned and fearing for their lives.

------------------------

In a flash off fire, the foursome appeared at an ancient looking mansion that looked over two hundred years old as all the dust, cob webs and rust covering the outside. Itachi's eyes widen as he examined it. The pure size of it made the Hyuuga complex look like a home for dwarves and outdated and out classed, even with all the dust and cob webs, the structure of the Uchiha mansion that the head family lived in.

He had to wonder who made such a structure before he was quickly ushered inside by Kyuubi. Itachi turned to the said fox demon in confusion. Kyuubi sighed as he shook his head at him. "It's not smart to stand around in the night around these wards. There are creatures here that could kill and eat the best of shinobi in minutes. Especially the damned Turned. If you meet one, run away like the devil is after you. It doesn’t help that they kind of looks like him.”

Itachi looked at Kyuubi in confusion as he had no clue what a Turned was. "What exactly is a Turned?"

Kyuubi sighed a bit as he walked to the window and pulled up the curtains and pointed something outside. Itachi blinked his eyes a few times before walking towards it and looked outside. After a few moments, he couldn't see anything, but with help of his Sharingan, he noticed movement in the tree lines. Taking a closer look, his eyes widen before jumping back.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS THAT THING?!”

Kyuubi looked at him before shaking his head with a slight, satisfied smile. "That would be a Turned. Big, stupid and hard as hell to fight. Well for most vampires and demons that don't know it's weakness."

Rayne sighed as she noticed the frightened face on Itachi as he looked through the window as she stepped off the last step on the stairs. She shook her head and glared at Kyuubi. "You had to show him one didn't you?"

Kyuubi nodded with the biggest shit eating grin on his face. Rayne rolled her eyes before fazing out of existence to appear behind Kyuubi and slapped him in the back of the head. Itachi blinked a few times as he saw this before he regained his composure before looking back outside in slight fear of the gruesome looking creature. "What exactly is keeping that thing from getting in here?"

Rayne shook her head before motioning Itachi to follow her as she headed up the stairs. Itachi not wanting to be here in case it did break through, rushed up after her, not sure if his Amaterasu could burn the thing he saw through the window. After a few moments, they walked out onto the roof with these odd looking machines that looked like lights while still seeming to be extremely futuristic.

Taking a closer look at them, Itachi could tell they weren't lights. But then what were they? Shaking that thought off, he turned back to the read headed dhampir. "What are these?"

Rayne shook her head and sighed before answering. "Those are the sun cannons. That is what keeps out all the vampires out of the mansion. I have it set that the computer will automatically lock on to any hostile target and fires a high concentration of sunlight towards it. Even if the target isn't vampire, it will cause damage to human and demons by severe sunburns and even melting the skin in some cases."

After a few seconds to let it sink in, Itachi nodded in understanding. He knew about the vampire legends so he understood how to kill one, but was still trying to come to terms with that they were actually real. After a few more minutes of examining them, Itachi followed Rayne as they walked through the second story hallway till they stopped at a room.

"This is your room for now on if you desire to stay. If not, feel free to leave during the day, when it's not to dangerous for you to walk outside." Rayne spoke as popped her shoulders.

Itachi blinked a few times before he looked towards Rayne as she was leaving. "Why did you show up and help Naruto? I don't get it. All I know is your somehow connected with him from your statement before we left."

She blinked a few times before sighing and shaking her head. "When he wakes up tomorrow, I will tell you. In the meantime, get some rest."

He narrowed his eyes at this response, but seeing her retreating back heading down the stairs, he sighed and walked into his room as he was tired from using Amaterasu and after he killed Shusui in order to keep him from attempting to assassinate Naruto.

(Flashback)

"Yes Fuguku-sama. I will see that it is done. I will assassinate of the demon child tonight." Shusui responded as Fuguku smirked at him.

"Very good, you get ready, your mission starts at six tonight." Fuguku responded with a large grin on his face. Shusui nodded and quickly walked out of the mansion. A few minutes later, Sasuke walked into the room looking at his father with worry. Fuguku restrained himself from rolling his eyes as he noticed his son's meek demeanor, but attributed it to his traitorous son not wanting to teach him. "Yes Sasuke."

Sasuke flinched at his father's tone. After a moment, he managed to regain some of his courage and spoke up. "Tou-san. When is aniki coming home? And when can I go out and play with Naru..."

Fuguku growled loudly as he heard the blood traitor’s name, but when he mentioned the demon's name, he just lost it. "No! You will not play with that abomination again! Understand me Sasuke! As for your brother, he is a blood traitor that has turned his back on this clan. You are not to associate with him."

Sasuke flinched in fright before quickly running out of the room with tears rolling down his eyes and passed a confused and slightly agitated Mikoto seeing another one of her sons in turmoil. She really couldn't care about what was the reason for it, but now she was going to give Fuguku a piece of her mind and broom... Up his ass.

Itachi sighed as he walked by the Uchiha district, ignoring the glares that some of them were giving him. He knew the reason why. It was because his father told the clan that he was a traitor. His father just didn't tell them the reason why. Unlike him, the majority of the clan actually respected Naruto as cause without him; their clan would have been wiped out as it was the one target the most during Kyuubi’s attack.

Shaking his head of that, he was about to turn off towards his new apartment when he noticed a small raven haired boy running out of the district. Taking a closer look, he instantly realized it was Sasuke and pushed chakra to his feet and rushed towards his younger brother. Within seconds, he was in front of his dejected brother. Sasuke looked up and noticed it was Itachi and quickly hugged him and started muttering things to quickly and muffled to understand.

He quickly took him to his apartment and sat him down to figure out what was going on. "Otouto. What happened? Why were you running off in public like that?" Sasuke looked up from his couch and looked up at his brother and began speaking to quickly for Itachi to catch. Sighing as he put his head in his head, he spoke up. "Sasuke, calm down. I can't understand you like this."

After around ten minutes, he managed to get Sasuke calmed down enough that he could talk normally, which was a feet on it's own as he either always sounded depressed or emotionless. "Alright, now tell me. What happened?"

Sasuke nodded a bit as he took a deep breath. "When I went to ask kaa-san when you were coming back, she looked sad and said to ask tou-san. So after getting a cookie from her, I went to the dinning room to find tou-san. When I was outside the door, I heard tou-san talking to Shusui-san about Naruto and this really big word I couldn't understand. Then when Shusui-san left, I entered the room and asked were you were and if I could play with Naruto liked all the times you let me and he blew up and told me never to talk to you two again."

After absorbing everything Sasuke told him, Itachi gritted his teeth in anger and annoyance. To him, there was no reason to take out his anger on him and Naruto and lash his otouto with it. But something caught his attention. "Otouto, what was the large word that you couldn't understand. Try and sound it out for me."

The five year old Uchiha nodded his head and took a sip of the hot tea Itachi had set out. "Ass-sig-nate-ion. It’s something like that. I couldn't really hear all too well though."

Itachi nodded as he sipped his tea before his eyes widen as the cup shattered in his hand as he put Naruto and the sounded out word together. He quickly stood up and grabbed his wakizashi and his Anbu gear and quickly got dressed as he was about to go on duty anyways. Once he was finished dressing, he picked up his mask and turned to Sasuke.

"Otouto, you can stay here for the night. If I'm not back by dinner time, go to middle cabinet and look underneath my pocky stash. There should be some money there so you can go get something to eat. And do not eat my season pumpkin flavored stick. Otherwise I will personally demonstrate why I'm about to make Anbu captain."

Sasuke nodded quickly, knowing how angry his older brother got when he raided his pocky stash when Mikoto refused to give him a cookie. He couldn't sit for a week, but oddly enough Itachi was in the hospital the entire week for splinters in a very uncomfortable place...

Itachi nodded as he walked out of the front door, only to see two military police members walking up to him. He narrowed his eyes as they stopped in front of him. "What do you two want?"

Both could sense the irritation in the blood traitor's voice, but they were order to come here after Fuguku heard that Itachi had taken Sasuke to his apartment. "Uchiha Itachi. We were sent here to retrieve your younger brother under Fuguku-sama's orders. So please unlock the door otherwise we will have to break in."

The thirteen year old Uchiha prodigy glared at the two in front of him with annoyance. "He's here on his own free will, as you can see from my window right over there. Now go and tell my father to stop act the royal prick he wants to have any chance of saving his own family."

From the window, Sasuke shrunk back as Itachi pointed at him, knowing what the police members were there for him, but was surprised at his aniki's tone. He had never heard him speak like this before. It was as if he was in rush to get somewhere and he was pissed that he was being delayed. And the fact that he felt malevolent energy flowing off his brother as he said the last sentence had emphasized his point.

Both police members were stunned hearing this and were taken back from his voice, but they hadn't forgotten their two missions. To retrieve Sasuke and to stall Itachi for ten to twenty minutes. And they could see that Sasuke wanted to stay with his brother, so it was going to be that much harder. So the one on the left spoke up to continue the second plan for now. "We will do that Itachi-san, but we cannot leave without Sasuke-san."

Itachi growled in annoyance as he activated his Sharingan, much to the surprise of the two policemen, who activated there own in defense, and spoke up in a powerful, yet irritated voice. "I will not say this again. Leave here and tell my father to back off. If you don't, you will force me to do something I will regret, but not as much as you two will."

The two backed up a bit as they got prepared for battle as Itachi's hand had reached for his wakizashi as he finished the statement. They both knew they weren't on his level and would easily be wiped out. In fact, they really doubted anyone in the clan except maybe Fuguku-sama could stand their ground against him in. But seeing as it was two to one and the fact that he would hold back as he didn't want to expose his younger brother to the harshness of the world of shinobi, they believed they could win.

"Then you leave us no choice to take him by force and arrest you for civil disobedience Uchiha Itachi."

As soon as those words left his mouth, he felt a foot connect to his stomach as the butt of a wakizashi smashed into his nose, breaking it and sending him flying to the ground from two stories above. Without missing a beat, he thrusted the sword behind him with precise precision and rammed it through the other Uchiha's stomach and pinned him to the wall.

Itachi pulled the wakizashi violently out of his gut before back handing him to the ground, knocking him out cold. He quickly sheaved his blade and turned around to the shocked Sasuke viewing the short fight from his window.

"This is why I don't train you otouto. This is what it's like in world I live in. A world were your own family would stab you in the back if it benefits them. Remember this otouto. You cannot trust anyone, not even your own family. You have to go out and make a family of your own with the people you trust the most."

Sasuke nodded fearfully as he watched his brother's Sharingan spin wildly before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the floor, out cold. Itachi sighed slightly before his gaze headed towards the Uchiha district and he quickly bounded off to his best friends backyard to pay him a visit and convince him out of doing this.

One way or another.

------------------------

Shusui was washing his face in the creek behind his house as he thought about the mission he was given from Fuguku. He disliked Naruto, but not for the reasons everyone else in Konoha did. His reason was much simpler. He was taking his Itachi away from him. The little brat spent more time with the man that had his heart, even though he could never say anything in fear of him reacting badly.

He was sure over the time that he could sway his heart away from the young boy as it would be considered pedophilia. But every attempt seemed to be futile as Itachi's anger grew every day. So he did as well, thinking it was the fact that he was trying to separate him from Naruto. Unknown to him, it was the fact that Itachi and Fuguku were butting heads as Itachi wished to adopt Naruto and Fuguku wanted Naruto dead.

Hearing as swirl of leaves behind him, he noticed Itachi with his mask on his belt. Shusui was surprised at this and even more surprised looking at the coldness in Itachi's spinning Sharingan. "Shusui, we need to talk about what my otouto overheard about Naruto and assassination."

Shusui's eyes widen as he heard this and cursed Fuguku mentally for being over confident and not putting up a privacy jutsu. Shaking that thought off, he looked at Itachi's burning Sharingan and activated his own as a caution. "What about it? He wants the demon brat dead as much as I do."

Itachi narrowed his eyes as he gripped his wakizashi from behind his back. "I thought you were different from him Shusui. But if that's the case, I will not let you harm him. Not because my father's blatant hate for my sensei's son for something he cannot control."

As Itachi drew out his blood stained wakizashi, realization dawned upon Shusui. He wasn't angry at him. He was angry at his father for trying to kill the son of the women he considered his second mother. He could understand that. But it was too late as he felt the blade go through his heart.

His eyes widen as he coughed up blood as he looked at his best friend and his secret crush. He had known how much his sensei had meant to him and not even he could stand in the way of that. And know seeing the look on his face, he had to close his eyes as he never wanted to see it directed at him.

Pure hatred from the man he loved.

Itachi withdrew his blade from Shusui's heart as he felt limply to the ground and dipped his sword into the water to wash it off. AS he was doing so, he looked over to Shusui's body and felt guilty it had to come down to this. His best friend had tried to assassinate his godson. Even if he hated him for doing so, he could not hate Shusui as he could see it in his eyes. A look of realization. He hadn't known something that could have changed his feelings towards Naruto.

And that's why it hurt. He had just killed a teen nearing a man that was innocent of any crime, even though he had except a mission to do so, but something he had said had convinced him otherwise. And he had still killed him before he noticed it. He had killed his best, no his only friend besides Naruto and his otouto.

Suddenly he dropped his wakizashi into the creek as he grabbed his eyes while he yelled out in pain. His eyes were burning madly worse than any burn he had ever felt before. So painful that he was thinking about cutting them out to stop the pain. He growled out in as it increased even further forcing him to dunk his head into the water in hopes to put out the burning.

But it didn't. It burned even hotter and more than before. He screamed in agony as his eyes burned even more furiously than before and began scratching them madly as he pulled his face out of the water and rolled on the ground a few times as if he was trying to put out and imaginary fire.

After a few more rolls, the pain began to die away until it was nothing more. Itachi panted heavily as he stood up on his knees and dragged himself to the water edge to see what happened to his eyes. As he did so, he noticed everything seemed to be so much slower than before and that he could see ever little detail that he couldn't before hand.

This puzzled him greatly, but he shook it off as he neared the water's edge. He splashed the water on his face a few times before looking down towards the water and watched the ripples slowly crash into the shore or go out further into the creek before dying out. As he did so, he noticed his face begin to appear in the water. After a few seconds, which seemed to be minutes to him, he could finally see his reflection.

His eyes widen in fear as he remember reading the book in the secret meeting place his father made him attend to. The details of his eyes were unmistakably a kaleidoscope, even though it looked more like a three pointed shuriken. He whispered one word that would change his life forever, even though he had no clue how.

"Mangekyou."

(Flashback End)

Itachi sighed deeply as he rubbed his eyes before lying down on the bed. He didn't want to think about it. He had known Shusui's feelings for him, but he never said anything as he wasn't like that and didn't want to hurt their friendship. He shook his head as he closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him and fell asleep.

------------------------

Rayne shook her head a bit as she finished walking down the stairs only to see Kyuubi reading a very old history book. Kyuubi of course noticed the look on her face and decided to say something. "So, any reason you brought the Uchiha with us."

She narrowed her eyes before replied stoically. "I don't know, he reminds me of someone. Someone I used to love."

Kyuubi sighed a bit and put down the book as he looked over at her. "You mean Madara. Rayne you need to get over that. You did what was right in killing him."

Rayne nodded a not wanting to remember what happened. It haunted her dreams every night. She couldn't bare the fact that she had to kill him, even if it was for the sake of everyone. Shaking that thought off, she turned to Kyuubi and spoke wanting an answer, "What did you did to him?"

Kyuubi sighed a bit as she changed the subject, but knew trying to keep her on it was a bad idea. Shaking his head a bit, he answered her. "I knew that Naruto couldn't live with the wound inflicted upon him. So in order for him to survive, I change his human side to that of a demons. So as far as I know he's the first demon/vampire half breed to ever exist."

Sighing a bit, Rayne nodded in understanding as she noticed the title of the book. "So that's why you where reading that for."

Kyuubi nodded as it was true. "Well, that's only half of it. During the change, something happened. Something I wasn't predicting." Rayne's eyes widen hearing this before narrowing them as she waited for Kyuubi to continue. "Something happened during the change, though I'm not sure what. But I do know that he is not a kitsune, he is something else. That's why I was looking up information in the book. I never heard of a transformation that the transformed didn't become the same type as the youki donor."

Rayne nodded a bit in understanding as she had never heard of it herself. Shaking his head, Kyuubi spoke again. "I'm going to the library to get more info on this."

She nodded at him as he burst into flames and disappeared, leaving Rayne by herself. She sighed a bit and noticed the sun rising in the distant window and shook her head as she walked up the stairs and to her room to get some rest.

------------------------

Naruto's eyes fluttered open as he sat up and rubbed his eyes heavily to get the blurriness out of them. Once he did, he looked around the room and noticed that the sun setting and that his stomach growling loudly. Not going to deny it, he got up and decided to go look for something to eat, not caring that wasn't a house he hadn't been in before.

Shaking that thought off, he looked around for some clothes to put on due to the clothes he had on where tattered beyond repair. As he was looking for some close, the door opened to reveal a man with reddish orange hair with a package in his hand. Not having any memories of this person, Naruto instantly jumped back as his nature told him new people always hurt him.

Kyuubi sighed as he saw this and closed his eyes before he threw the package towards a surprised Naruto, who somehow managed to catch it. Shaking his head a bit more, he spoke up. "New set a clothes. Once you put them on come down stairs. Your friend, Itachi is down their as well."

Naruto's eyes widen as he heard Itachi was there and was about to ask what was going on when the man walked out of the room. He shrugged as it really didn't matter if Itachi-sensei was down there and quickly opened the package and saw it really was clothing. He took them out to notice that the shirt was pitch black with dark red sleeves and made of leather and a baggy pair of leather pants that were also pitch black in the legs but red around the pelvis area, kind of like Rayne's but much baggier.

Deciding he liked the clothes, Naruto quickly put them on and walked out of the room and found the stairs before heading down them to see Itachi reading a book. "Itachi-sensei, what are you doing her?"

Itachi looked up from his book and noticed the only other person then Sasuke that he consider family and smiled lightly. He shook his head before sighing as he had to tell Naruto the truth, no matter how much he disliked it. "I helped kill two Anbu that were trying to kill you, so I've probably been marked as a nukenin by now." 'Not exactly true but they didn't do anything to help him out. They would have left him there to die.'

Naruto looked down towards the floor as he heard this with a sadden expression on his face. "Itachi-sensei. Why do they hate me? I never did anything to them, SO WHY?" Naruto yelled at the end as tears rolled down his face.

Itachi sighed as he was expecting this kind of reaction sooner or later. He knew a person, a child no less, would eventually begin to question the reasons for the villagers and shinobi's ignorance. And he was going to tell him. The Sandaimes' law be damned. But he was beat to the punch by a certain fox demon as he walked in the room.

"That would because of me. Till as of last night, I was sealed inside of you."

Naruto looked at him in confusion before it slowly turned to rage. He didn't know why or how he was sealed within him, but the fact that he was the apparent cause of everyone hating him.

"You're the reason why I was hated. I don't even know you but you caused all my pain! Why?!" Naruto growled out as his blood began to boil. His now emerald eyes surrounded by crimson began to bleed crimson as he stared at the man.

Kyuubi looked towards Naruto as he had figured this reaction to him. “Yes I was. As for who I am, I am Kyuubi no Kitsune. The nine tailed fox demon, strongest of all living beings."

Naruto stopped as he heard this and looked absolutely terrified of the man in front of and slowly began to back petal away from him. As soon as he said this though, a women's voice came from behind him and Naruto instantly recognized it as the woman that helped saved him. "Is that so?"

A sight clang of metal was heard when a sharp blade was pressed against Kyuubi's neck as he began to sweat a bit as he looked behind him. "Okay second strongest. She the most powerful."

The blade sprang back to it's resting place as a women with true red hair and two different colored eyes, right being green and left being red walked out from behind him. Soon as he saw her, perverted thoughts that should not have been in such a young mind, but were due to a certain orange book and old man, began popping up making Naruto blush madly seeing as how seem to be a living goddess.

Rayne seeing this couldn't help but smirk a bit, but had to stomp on this quickly. "Well Naru-kun, I wouldn't think you would see a relative in that kind of light."

All thought processing stopped in Naruto's head before suddenly restarted as his eyes widen in realization. As he started to panic a bit Kyuubi looked towards them and coughed to get their attention. He coughed even louder when they ignored him the first time. A tick mark developed on his forehead as all three were still ignoring him, and he didn't like being ignored.

"HEY PAY ATTENTION HERE! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"

Rayne, who now was lying on the crimson love seat, blinked a few times before looking up at him. "Hmm. Did you say something?"

A bead of sweat fell off both Naruto and Itachi's head as Kyuubi started grumbling about no good dhampirs and that he should kill them all. Shaking his head from that thought and glared at Rayne for a brief second, he turned back to Naruto.

"Now, as I was saying before we were interrupted, the reason the village hates you Naruto was the fact that you were my container. I was sealed into you by the Yondaime Hokage on the night of your birth. From what I gathered from your early childhood memories, he asked for you to be seen as a hero but the villagers and most of the shinobi did not. In simple terms, they saw you as me."

Naruto looked up at Kyuubi with anger but with confusion as well as he didn't understand why they would hate him. Shaking that thought off, he asked another question that hit him. "Well, if I was your container, how did you get out?"

Kyuubi smirked as this because he got another chance to boost his ego. "You think that my power can be contained by any mere human."

Rayne shook her head before shooting him a glare. "Well since he was never a mere human, you never would have broken out. Or did you forget my sister was dhampir. So in essence Naruto had vampiric blood flowing in him."

Kyuubi grumbled something about hating dhampirs never allowing him to have his way as Naruto looked at them both in confusion. "Had? You know who my parents were?"

Rayne sighed before looking over at him with a sad smile on her face and nodded. "Yes I knew one of them, I knew your father, but first I'll tell you about you lineage." Naruto nodded as he sat down on the ground waiting to hear here story. Shaking her head, Rayne took a deep breath before starting.

"You are a descendent of a dhampir that was my sister. Her name was Kahna. She married a human man, Namikaze Sakumo if I remember correctly. They had two children, one a dhampir while the other was human. Her dhampir child died before she reached five due to a raid on her family to try and get to me. Her human child, Namikaze Ryuu survived it and married a blonde hair blue eye girl. I don't remember her name but they had a child, Namikaze Rikimaru. He was your great grandfather and oddly enough you look just like him."

"Anyways, he met up with a girl with silvery white hair and married her. They had a child and if I'm correct his name was Jiraiya. I stop looking after him when he became a pervert and started to peep on women in the onsen and other exposing areas." Rayne's eyes shone with furry as her body shook in rage as she remembered him peeking in on her while she was taking a relaxing bath. He learned never to do that again when she shoved part of her blade up his ass, making the first 1000 years of death attack ever used.

Shaking her head of that thought, Rayne took a deep breath to calms herself down before speaking again. "I knew he had a relationship with his teammate Tsunade and had a child. They named the child Namikaze Minato. They placed him in an orphanage to keep him safe from their enemies due to them being marked as some of the most powerful shinobi in the world. After they did so, I watch over him to make sure nothing bad would happen. Once he was able to defend himself, I stopped watching over him so much and left him to his own devices.

"While I was away I heard he became the Hokage of the village and had a wife, though the later I had to learn through checking up on him. But then something happened that I couldn't have predicted. Kyuubi attack the village. It took all his power to seal Kyuubi inside you to keep him from destroying the village."

Naruto's face fell to the floor as realization dawned on him that his own father burdened him with Kyuubi and that he happened to the same Hokage he looked up to. Rayne noticed this, but she had something more important come up as she turned towards the said fox demon. "Kyuubi, you never did tell me. Why did you attack the village?"

Kyuubi glared violently at her and his eyes shined with rage as he growled out. "I would rather not talk about it."

Rayne narrowed her eyes hearing this before looking him dead in the eyes. She knew something had happened and know she was sure of it. "You will tell me if you wish to live."

Kyuubi glared at her in rage but knew she would carry out her threat and answered her. "A man with auburn colored hair with piercing covering his face used my fiancé as leverage, saying that he would kill her if I did not do so. I tried to attack him, but he turned out to be a astral projection of himself. Having my hand forced I did as he told me. While I was still sealed within him, I felt her life force faded indicating she had died."

As soon as he finished this his face had fallen as he held back his tears before he turned around and walked out of the living room. Rayne sighed as she nodded in understanding as she knew what Kyuubi was going through. After a few minutes of silence and digesting all the information flying across the room, Itachi sighed as he turned to Naruto. "Naruto, I know who your mother is."

Both Rayne and Naruto instantly turned their heads toward Itachi as he looked solemn before he deeply sighed. "Naruto your mother was Ryuu Akira, former head of Anbu. I knew her as she taught me not to rely on my Sharingan, since she pointed out the flaws in it and even proved them to me. She was my Jounin sensei for the short time I was a gennin and my mentor during the short time between me being a chunin and Kyuubi's attack."

"Both she and Yondaime-sama named me your godfather as I was one of the few they both trusted, even though I was only eight at the time. I was there as you were born and took you to the Yondaime when he asked me to. When I arrived back in the room, all I saw was blood and the nurses saying that she had passed away due to blood lose." Itachi's voice was growing weaker by the moment as it was difficult for him to say this.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but I was told not to by the Sandaime to protect you. I would have taken you to the Uchiha manor but Tou-san refused to allow me to do so. I was exiled from the clan seeing as I wanted to keep you safe. I would have adopted you, but Sandaime told me I was to young to do so and refused to do so when I became an Anbu. Please forgive me."

After a few moments, which happened to be around twenty minutes, Naruto absorbed all the information that had been dumped on him with such a short amount of time before he smiled. His family didn't abandon him and now he knew why Itachi spent a lot of his time taking Naruto out to eat and showed him the basic concepts of chakra. "No need to apologizes Itachi-sensei. You did all you could."

Hearing this was lifted an imaginary boulder of his back making the young Uchiha smile and ruffle Naruto's hair. "Alright otouto."

Shaking her head at the scene, Rayne faked coughed to get their attention. Once she was sure she had it, she spoke. "Alright now, Naruto as you may know Itachi and I saved you, but you do not know how correct."

Naruto nodded as he had no clue where this was going. Rayne sighed before she just came right out with it. "Well to be honest, there was no way you could live through a wound like that if you were human. In order to save your life, I gave you some of my blood to turn you into a dhampir, a half vampire/half human. Your wound stared to heal, but wasn't going to heal fast enough to save you. That's were Kyuubi came in and how he got out of confinement. As your blood change to that of a dhampir's, the cage holding him deteriorated allowing him out. But knowing you were a relative of mine, he decided to save you. So, he flared his youki into your body turning your human side into that of a demon. So officially you are the first ever half vampire half demon."

After letting all this dissolve into his now double sized brain, Naruto's eyes widen in realization before speaking depressingly. "So I'm actually know what the villagers call me."

Both Itachi and Rayne instantly noticed this and quickly walked over to him, Rayne reaching him first. She bent down onto her knees before enveloping him into a tight hug. "You never were. Even if you have demonic blood in you, you don't have to become what they wanted you to be. It's up to you, it always has been, always will be."

To emphasize her point, she kissed his forehead before slowly releasing him. Stunned by the hug, Naruto took a few moments to recover before he looked up at her. "Thank you... Um... what should I call you."

Rayne bit her lip as she tried not to laugh. "My name's Rayne, but you can call me kaa-san if you wish. Okay."

Suddenly the largest smile grew on Naruto's face as he glompt her. Rayne couldn't hold it any longer and started laughing for the first time in over a half century. Itachi shook his head at Naruto's reaction as he smiled at the scene before he got up and stretched.

After a few moments, Naruto let go of her. Once she stood up, Rayne spoke up to both of them. "Well I think it time to start your training."

------------------------

Standing on top of the tallest mountain in Kaminari no Kuni overlooking Kumogakure was a young, ten year old boy with sunshine blonde hair with red streaks. It was in the middle of the night to help keep his presence unknown to everyone. He wore a pitch black leather pants and shirt with blood red sleeves with a reddish-orange fox head on the front and on the back there were nine tails swirling around the Uzumaki spiral.

Naruto sighed as he looked over the village of Kumogakure. He normally wasn't sent on missions like these. Sure, he could do them, but it just wasn't usual for him. Add to the fact that Itachi was currently gathering information on a criminal organization with ten S-class nukenin with an unclear goal other than collecting the bijuus.

Shaking his head, he remembered when Itachi had told him about his meeting with the same man that was the cause of Kyuubi’s attack on Konoha.

(Flashback)

Itachi glared at the man in front of him. He had instantly recognized him from what little Kyuubi would speak about the reason he attacked. This was the man that had killed his fiancé. He narrowed his eyes at him as he could tell even with his enhanced hanyou abilities; he would not win if they fought. "What do you want?"

The auburn haired man just looked at him, sizing him up before speaking. "Uchiha Itachi, I want to offer you a position in our organization, Akatsuki."

He narrowed his eyes even further at this. He had heard from Rayne after their brief meeting with Jiraiya of a group called the Red Dawn that he had been investigating. "Why would I want to join?"

The man smirked at him before answering flawlessly. "Our group wishes for world peace, but in order to do so, we need the power of the most powerful beings in the world. Using them, we can stop any war from occurring and give this world what a truly deserves. Freedom. But in order for you to join, you must go back to Konoha and eradicate your own clan."

If Itachi wasn't told by Rayne earlier about this group, he would have found this offer enticing. And he knew he would have taken it if he was on his own. But add the fact that he wanted him to murder his own clan, he answered the man harshly. "Then I refuse as I will not do anything that will harm my family, even if I do not like them."

At this, it was the man's turn to narrow his eyes. This shouldn't be happening. He should have accepted his proposal easily, especially considering what he found on him through the bingo book and his very own spy network. So why did he refuse. As he was thinking on this, Itachi spoke up once more.

"Now I have a message for you, if you go after the bijuu, watch your back. Because I will defend help defend them as I know your group's true purpose."

The man narrowed his eyes and was about to eliminate him to keep Itachi from being a threat when the said Uchiha burst into a flock of ravens. He narrowed his eyes before quickly leaving the area to report this to the others.

(Flashback End)

Shaking that thought from his head, Naruto looked back onto the village. He was sent here to stop and kill two members of the same group, extract the jinchuuriki of Nibi no Nekomata and take her home. He would have just extracted her if his other orders weren't to kill the two Akatsuki members. He was also told to watch out for a third member that might be watching in the distance and kill him if possible.

Naruto was still extremely confused as to why Rayne, Kyuubi and Itachi all choose him fore this mission. He knew without a doubt that Itachi could eliminate them with ease even without his Mangekyou. The reason was since his strength and speed had nearly tripled when he was transformed into a hanyou.

During one of their spars, Rayne had learned that Itachi was going blind every time he used his Mangekyou, mainly due to him walking into the wall without his Sharingan activated. So when she learned this, she approached Kyuubi on a way to fix it since he was the creator of the bloodline. So after a discussion with Itachi, they set up a ritual to change Itachi into a hanyou and with the help of Jiraiya, the ritual was successful.

That was another thing that happened during the five years. When Rayne was out training Naruto, they ran into the world's greatest pervert. After a short discussion with both Rayne and Jiraiya, he agreed to train Naruto a bit, mainly because it was Minato's wish. During his training with Jiraiya, he learned that the old man had been assassinated just after he left and the Uchiha clan was massacred. Itachi hadn't taken that well and locked himself up in his room until he was told Sasuke was still alive.

Shaking that thought off, Naruto’s eyes widen as he caught a large amount of youki being used as two large chakra signatures were near it. He mentally cursed at himself before he rushed towards it, all the while berating himself for not sensing it sooner. He quickly jumped into the village and noticed a large youki figure in the distance that looked like a cat and rushed in that direction.

As he got there, Naruto noticed that the youki nekomata had dissipated and that two men in black cloaks with red clouds on them were standing there. Taking a closer look, his eyes widen as he noticed a blonde hair girl that seemed to be a few years older than him pinned to the wall with the two men about to crucify her.

Memories of his life in Konoha flash through his mind making Naruto's blood boil. He growled as he let his rage consume him, but instead of going ballistic on them, he concentrated the rage going through him and became a flash of black and red light. In an instant, both Akatsuki members were sent into the wall as Naruto appeared in front of them.

Looking around, Naruto noticed a seal on the ground and rubbed it out with his foot, figuring that it was something important to them. As the two pulled themselves out of the wall, he pulled the thirteen year jinchuuriki off the wall before flashing her out of harms way before returning in front of them.

Once the two regained their surrounding and looked for their attacker, they both were stunned as they saw the kid that they thought to be the Kyuubi jinchuuriki. The man on the right with a mask covering most of his face other than his eyes spoke up. "Hidan, look at our luck today. If we can capture him today we will have all but three bijuus left."

The man known as Hidan smirked as he heard this. "It seems so Kakuzu. Jashin has smiled upon us today."

Naruto mentally rolled his eyes at these two. They were lucky that the girl couldn't use Nibi's true power, just her youki. 'God, these two are jokes. They have to be the weakest in this organization, otherwise this is just pathetic.'

A slight smirk developed on his before he laughed at the two in front of them. Of course this got the desired reaction he wanted out of them. They got pissed and Hidan pulled out his scythe. Naruto refrained from laughing again before he looked them dead in the eyes and spoke with complete confidence as he grinned. "You know, you two are lucky today. Lucky that you only have to fight me. Both Rayne and Itachi are off doing more important things."

A tick mark developed on Hidan's head as Kakuzu seethed. A CHILD was sent to stop them. It was insulting. It was humiliating. And above all, it pissed them the fuck off.

Not being able to take it any more, Hidan threw his scythe towards Naruto with frightening speed. The grin never left Naruto's face as his eyes flashed a bit as he used Dilated Perception and easily side stepped the scythe. The advantage of Dilated Perception was similar to the Sharingan's analyzing ability and everything slow down giving him an advantage to be able to quickly counter his opponents. It also was the first thing Rayne taught him how to control besides his blood rage.

He reached out and grabbed the scythe before pulling back on it and snapping the chain that was connected to it. Naruto smirked even more as he threw the scythe. "Well that was pathetic. I think I'm just going to end this."

Both Akatsuki members growled loudly at him when Kakuzu smirked at him. "Just go ahead and try it boy."

Soon as he said that, he turned into a black and red flash by using Super Speed. It was another ability Rayne had taught him. At first he thought it wouldn't be very useful due to he could already increase his speed by flowing his youki to his legs. But he quickly learned this was far from the truth. If anything, it was even more useful than he could ever imagine. When he used it, the world around him seemed like it did in Dilated Perception, but he was able to use his regular speed within it. He had learned that the Yondaime accidentally found out how to use this ability and was how he came to be known as the Kiroi Senko.

In an instant, Naruto appeared behind Kakuzu. "As I said, I'm going to end this."

His wrist blade sprang into place as he rammed them through two masks in his back, effectively destroying three o Kakuzu's hearts. Hidan's eyes widen seeing this before he quickly went through some hand seal, only to see his hands be sliced off in a flash of black and red light. Naruto stood in front of him looking passively before kicking him into the middle of the alley.

In three flashes, Hidan's arms slid off as Naruto kicked his stomach, sending his upper body into the wall while Hidan's blood sprayed all across the alley way. Naruto appeared in front of him and slammed one of his blades into his heart while he used his feet to grip and rip Hidan's head off spraying even more blood around the surrounding area and onto Naruto.

Kakuzu was frightened beyond anything he ever seen before as he witnessed his partner be sliced to pieces in a span of ten seconds. Fearing for his life, he tried to run away, but he didn't get far as in another flash, Naruto was behind him and thrusted his blades into the other two mask, ending Kakuzu's life.

Seeing that he was dead, Naruto pulled his blades out of his corpse and watched Kakuzu fall to the ground, lifelessly. He shook his head and was about to walk over to were he placed the Nibi jinchuuriki, he heard a voice. A very familiar voice. The voice that belong to the guy that he had sliced to pieces. So just to make sure he wasn't imagining things, he turned around...

To see Hidan's head cussing him out.

"Goddamn little fucker! Get over here so I can bite you to death!"

Naruto did the only thing he could as he was not expecting this. He started to completely freak out. Sure, he could fight Turned and rip people to bloody shreds, but a talking head that he severed from its body just was just way too much for him. Regaining his composure, although still freaked out, he decided to end it as his blades sprang back into place before he slammed them between Hidan's eyes.

"Good. Maybe that will shut him the fuck up." Naruto shook his head as his blades retracted and walked over to the girl before checking her injuries and pulse. He flinched as he noticed how bad they were and knew he would have to get her home soon and have Kyuubi to convince Nibi to turn her container into a hanyou. Shaking that off, he went down to pick her up, when Hidan's head started talking again.

"GODDAMMIT! THAT HURT YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Naruto turned around and glared at the head as a tick mark developed as both his eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!”

In response, Hidan just spat blood on Naruto's boots. "I'm immortal you fuck! I can't die!"

Naruto's eyes twitched hearing that as he glared at the head before a small smirked graced his lips. "Well then, we're just going to have to do something about that."

Hidan paled as Naruto's blades sprang back into place as he grabbed his head and threw it into the air. Naruto smirked before using super speed once more to slice his head into hundreds of tiny pieces. He deactivated it and panted a bit as he watched the pieces fall to the ground. "If that doesn't kill you, at least it SHUTS YOU THE FUCK UP!"

Naruto quickly turned around and walked back and picked up the Nibi jinchuuriki before he ran off towards the mansion, knowing he had to get there for her sake.

Unknown to him, a plant like man appeared from the ground after he left and looked over his two fallen comrades.

-------------------------

Naruto quickly made it to the island and was glad that he only drained his banpaia ryoku and not his youki, due to him having to dispatch a few low level vampires and a Turned along the way. And this was after he ran across a 10 mile stretch of water. As he reached the mansion, he didn't care if the sun cannons fired at him, he kicked the door open only to see Rayne and Itachi playing Go.

Both of them jumped up at sudden crashing of the door and quickly turned towards it to see Naruto. Both glared at him angrily for getting them worked up or nothing when they noticed the girl on his shoulder and her condition. In an instant, Rayne was beside him and checking her injuries. "What happened?"

Naruto sighed a bit and explained that he got distracted as he wait for them to attack, he found them about to take her with them, him killing them easily and Hidan's talking head distracting him even more. Rayne nodded as she heard this while Itachi looked a bit green about hearing about Hidan's talking head. Ignoring him, Rayne grabbed Naruto and he suddenly found themselves in the in Kyuubi's quarters.

The said fox demon looked at them with annoyance and was glad that he had just got dressed. As he looked at them, he noticed Nibi's presence within the girl and the said girl’s condition. Mentally cursing, Kyuubi appeared beside them and took her from Naruto before laying her on the bed. Taking a deep breathe, he closed his eyes and placed them on her stomach and entered the seal.

-------------------------

As soon as he entered, Kyuubi noticed he was in a large circular room with a giant, chained down black cat with two tails in the center of it. And she was looking murderously at him with its golden yellow eyes. The said cat tried to lunge at him, but was restrained from doing so by the chains. Kyuubi sighed as he recognized her problem and shook his head. "Nibi listen to me."

The said Nekomata roared at him while trying to lunge at him. "I WOULD NEVER LISTEN TO A LOWER BEING THAN MYSELF!"

Apparently she hadn't seen Kyuubi in human form before or forgot what he looked like. A tick mark developed on Kyuubi's head as he snarled at her before transforming into his true form in all it glory. Kyuubi's eyes met hers for a brief moment before he slammed four of his tails onto her back. "LISTEN TO ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! You will obey my orders. Or I WILL kill you."

In an instant, Nibi had become docile from the killing intent Kyuubi was unleashing upon her and nodded her head to keep herself from feeling Kyuubi's wrath. Noticing her docile form, Kyuubi continued on knowing she was listening now. "You will use your power to turn the girl into hanyou. After that you will be freed to do what you wish. But it would be best to stay here, due to the dangers that we face now. Do it now and I'll explain everything later."

Nibi glared at the said fox demon before nodding as Kyuubi vanished from her seal. As soon as he did so, Nibi flared her youki in the girls system and started to mold her container's DNA into that of a hanyou's.

-------------------------

Kyuubi's eyes snapped open and stepped away from the girl as a blackish yellow aura surround her. It took the shape of a cat with one tail as it swirled viciously around her, transforming her features into demonic like ones. After it was over, she had longer and sharper claws, a large pair of harden fangs and oddly enough a pair of blonde cat ears where he normal ones should have been.

As soon as it was finished, the blackish yellow youki flared, but this time around it formed outside of the girl’s body and took the shape of a woman’s. Once it stopped, there was a woman with pitch black hair with yellow cat like eyes. She wore a kimono that was white in the front but was black on the back. Her face had a regal appearance to it as her eyes shifted to Kyuubi form.

She examined him for a few seconds before speaking. "Now what is this about us being in danger, Kyuubi?"

Kyuubi sighed deeply as he walked to the door. "Best to come with me to the library and I'll explain there."

Nibi looked at him for a few more seconds before nodding and following Kyuubi out of the room. Rayne sighed a bit at them before picking up the new hanyou. She walked out of the room with Naruto following her before sighing again. "Naruto, you have to learn how to pay more attention. This is the fourth mission you nearly failed due to that reason."

Naruto nodded solemnly as he knew it to be true. And this time around it almost cost someone's life. "I'm sorry Kaa-san."

Rayne shook her head a bit before smiling back at him. "It's alright, but you’re going to have to work on that before your next mission."

The dual half breed smiled and nodded before yawning as he headed to his room to get a good day’s sleep. He may be immune to the sunlight due to his demonic blood, but his vampiric blood still hated it with an unholy passion.

--------------------------

A few hours later, Naruto jumped up from his bed as he heard someone trying to creep their way around the mansion. Closing his eyes and focusing on his nose, he sighed as he instantly recognized the girls scent. Shaking his head, he got out of bed and quickly got dressed so he could head out to meet her. Opening the door, Naruto walked out and nearly ran into the said girl, not thinking she would be close to his door.

Naruto shook his head as he backed up a bit before looking over at her. "You know trying not to wake people up in this house, wakes them up. You should just make as much noise as possible and they would never know you were here.

The girl blinked at Naruto for his ridiculous statement. Then before he could react, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and started to shake him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! I LOOK LIKE I CAT GIRL!"

Naruto refrain from sweat dropping as it was true, but he knew he needed to defuse the situation, so he waved her off. "I was the one that rescue you from those two and Kyuubi convinced Nibi to turn you in a hanyou so you could live."

As soon as he said this, the girl dropped Naruto, who turned in mid air and landed on his feet, and looked at him with shock written on her face. "A-a HANYOU! You mean I'm a half demon now!"

Naruto nodded his head at her, knowing she needed to be told. "Yes and so am I. I also am a dhampir, which means I'm a half vampire. In fact, no one in this house is completely human. Including your old tenant Nibi."

The girl froze as she heard that. As far as she knew, Nibi was still sealed within her. "What do you mean by old?"

Naruto sighed deeply and began to wish he didn't have to do this. Shaking that thought off, he told her. "When she turned you into a hanyou she was freed from her seal. Now she probably going to be living here with us for a while till Rayne, Itachi and I can take care of this Akatsuki problem." She paled hearing this as her blood turned cold. Seeing this, Naruto patted her on the back. "You are welcomed to stay her as well, since your village probably won't want you back the way you are now, or make you into a living weapon."

The girl's face instantly turned from shocked to solemn as she knew it to be the truth. She nodded her head lightly as she spoke depressingly. "Your right. They were already trying to turn me into a weapon. Now they probably would try harder to do so or kill me." After a few more moments, she looked towards Naruto before she continued. "Are you sure I can stay?"

Naruto nodded his head as he waved her off. "Yeah, kaa-san already said you could before you were here."

The thirteen year old girl blinked in confusion as she heard this. "Before I was here?"

He sighed before nodding at her; really wishing someone else would come and take over for him. Even if he did admit the girl was kind of cute, she was becoming annoying. "It was my mission to extract you and kill your attackers. We are trying to save the rest of the bijuu before the Akatsuki can get their hands on them. Right now the only ones left are the Ichibi, Gobi and Sanbi. We know where Ichibi is due to that his tenant is a literal killing machine."

After digesting all this information in, she nodded in understanding before her stomach decided to make its presence know by rumbling loudly. She blushed deeply as Naruto snickered a bit before shaking his head. "Hungry, eh? Alright then, follow me to the kitchen."

She nodded and followed him to the stairs before he turned back to her as he had forgotten something. "By the way, what’s your name? My name is Namikaze Naruto.”

The girl smiled at him before answering. "I'm Nii Yugito."

--------------------------

In a dark cave, eight figures stood around a platform as a plant like man appeared in the room, besides a man with grey eyes, spiky auburn hair and piercings covering his face. The said man looked towards the plant before speaking in a malicious voice.

"Zetsu, where is Hidan and Kakuzu?"

Zetsu flinched a bit before responding in a raspy voice. "They are gone Leader-sama. I have to devour their bodies to keep them from being used as evidence."

The leader narrowed his eyes hearing this. Though he may not have liked Hidan for his blatant disrespect, he was still useful. And without Kakuzu, they had all these scrolls full of ryo, but no way of opening them. Gritting his teeth and refraining from throttling Zetsu for devouring Kakuzu's body, he growled out. "What happened?

Feeling the killing intent laced in his words, Zetsu quickly answered to keep from ending up as a stain on the bottom of his boot. "They had all but defeated the Nibi jinchuuriki when a young boy with blonde hair with red streaks in it appeared. He single handily killed Kakuzu and tore Hidan to shreds before taking the Nibi vessel with him."

The leader's eyes narrowed even further at this. A child had beaten two S-rank nukenins. It was ridiculous, but he knew Zetsu did not lie. "Zetsu, what else did you notice about the boy?"

"Other than his sunshine blonde hair, he had emerald pupils and red on the outside. He had tanned skin with three whisker marks on his cheek. He wore pitch black and red clothing…”

"Whoa. Whisker marks you say." The leader asked as he heard this. Seeing Zetsu nod, he thought a bit more on this. 'Hm. Whisker marks on his cheeks. That the possession mark for a fox demon and the only fox demon I know of is Kyuubi.'

A small smirked graced his lips as he turned towards two figures, one near seven feet tall, the other more normal sized. "Fuguku, your target has been spotted. Take Kisame with you to observe him and if possible, capture him."

The smaller of the two men crimson eyes with three tomoe surrounding a black pupil nodded as a slight smirked developed on his face. He motioned for the large blue man with a gigantic sword on his back to follow him when Zetsu whispered something in the leader’s ear. He nodded and spoke to Kisame and Fuguku as they were about to leave the room.

"But beware; it seems that he has learned the famed jutsu of Konoha no Kiroi Senko. Also from what was reported by Zetsu, it seems that your old friend Itachi and some person named Rayne seem to know him. And from what he had said, both are stronger than he is and he is extremely dangers for killing Kakuzu and practically ending Hidan’s ability to ever do anything again.”

Fuguku's Sharingan eyes narrowed as he heard this. He gritted his teeth tightly as he heard the deserters and turned around with his Sharingan spinning wildly. On the other side of the room, an energetic teen wearing a spiral orange mask stop jumping around and looked the leader into the eyes. The said leader started sweating bullets as he noticed crimson eye and knew he need to get everyone out of here.

"Everyone, you know your assignments, dismissed." The Akatsuki members quickly left the room except for the orange masked teen, the leader and a blue haired woman who was seated on a rock as she looked passively around. She glanced over towards the leader and noticed his worried face.

"Pein, what's wrong?" She asked, slightly nervous that something was getting to him. After all, he considered himself a god, and a god shouldn't be worried. Turning around to see what he was staring at, she noticed the energetic teen known as Tobi, though he didn't look so energetic at the moment. Not seeing him as the cause of Pein's worry, she looked around to find what was worrying him when Tobi spoke in a voice that was not his normal one playful one, but one with commanding authority.

"Pein, call them back. We can't go near the Kyuubi vessel yet with her around."

Pein nodded in fright and used his telepathic powers to contact the others. The women just blink in confusion as she had no clue on what was going on. After a few more moments of confusion, seeing that Pein wasn't going to say anything to her, she turned back to Tobi and decided to get to the bottom of this. "Okay, what the well is going on here? And what is with your change in attitude and why are you telling Pein what to do?"

Tobi slowly turned towards her and looked her dead in the eyes with his one visible eye. The blue hair female paled as she stepped back in fear as she saw a four tomoe Sharingan spinning wildly at her. "Konan, I will answer your question when the others arrive."

Konan nodded numbly and slowly scooted over to Pein, feeling unusually unnerved by the sight of his Sharingan. It was if he was searching through her mind through her eyes. Minutes later, Zetsu arrived shortly followed by Deidara and Sasori, mainly because Sasori couldn't move extremely fast in his puppet. After waiting for about fifteen more minutes Fuguku and Kisame arrived, looking confused to why they were called back. Well Kisame was Fuguku looked absolutely pissed.

Fuguku glared at Pein with his Sharingan spinning madly while Zetsu's eyes were examining Tobi with interest, having an idea of what was going to happen. "Speak quickly for I need to kill that traitorous scum I once called a son."

As he waited for an answer, Tobi stepped up instead Pein and spoke up in a voice that was most certainly the one they heard a few moments ago. "If you are in such a hurry to die then, go ahead."

His Sharingan eyes locked onto Tobi in glared at him, wanting to get this over. He was so fixed on finding and killing Itachi, he didn't even notice Tobi's different voice. Tobi looked over everyone in the room before speaking out loud to them.

"As all of you have figured by now, my name isn't Tobi. That is just an alias I go by to keep a certain person of my trail. My real name is Uchiha Madara, one of the founders of the Uchiha clan and the strongest shinobi to ever exist, even greater than that of the Yondaime Hokage." Fuguku narrowed his eyes at the young teen in front of him. It was ridiculous to think that this boy was the founder of his clan.

"Secondly, I founded Akatsuki but allowed Pein to be my active head to keep the same person from finding me. Now Fuguku, if you go after the Kyuubi vessel, you death is insured. Rayne is the strongest entity to ever exist. She destroyed my original body in attempt to keep me from reaching my goal of world domination.”

Fuguku's eyes widen as he remembered the story of a women saving the Shodaime and slaying Madara in battle at the Valley of the End. "After she easily defeated me, I realized that I could not beat her on my own power. So I wandered the planet without a body for over sixty years, till I found Zetsu trying to revive a fallen Uchiha, one that was crushed underneath a boulder. He succeeded, but the body had no soul, allowing myself to take it over. For this reason, my power is nowhere near what it used to be, but make no mistake, I am strong enough to defeat everyone here and survive."

As his story continued, the others had to wonder. Orochimaru had the ability to claim new host, so it wasn't too farfetched. "Soon after my resurrection, I ran into Pein and defeated him. Once I did, I decided to make use of him and made him my subordinate and told him my plans. I knew that if Rayne were to find out I was still alive, she would come after me; therefore I used Pein as the figure head of Akatsuki. He gathered the strongest nukenin, money and a mercenary army to help my plan succeed."

Fuguku snorted at Madara, not believing a word he said. The fact that he hadn't been listening the majority time really didn't help. "Hn. There is no way you’re my ancestor and the strong..."

He was instantly shut up as he was slammed into the cave wall as Madara his throat in his hands. Fuguku's skin paled to Orochimaru white as he noticed the four tomoe Sharingan spinning at him. But this wasn't what was frightening him. It was the fact that his lips were moved and he uttered one word that even the best shinobi feared.

"Tsukiyomi."

Within seconds, Fuguku was screaming in agony as his arms and legs flailed around, trying to break free of the genjutsu. Kisame backed up in fear and shock as he knew that was an Uchiha only genjutsu. After a moment, Madara let go of Fuguku and turned around as the former head of the clan slumped to the ground in a coma. Madara looked at the rest of the Akatsuki members with his one visible eye and noticed they were still reeling from shock of what he did. A slow smirk graced his lips under his mask before he spoke.

"Any more questions about me." The others quickly shook their heads letting him finish what he had to say.

"Now as I was saying before I was interrupted, I knew I couldn't take over the world on my own power. Even with the best shinobi wouldn't be able to take her down. As such I knew I need the power of bijuus to help bring her down. But I do not plan on using them on her since she can pick them apart, especially with the Kyuubi and Nibi containers with her now. I need to revive Beliar, the strongest being to ever live. His power was to be unlimited. And there is only one way to resurrect him."

"You have to reunite all nine bijuu around this statue, as this statue is where his heart is sealed so he would never become a threat for humanity again. The nine bijuu were born and/or created in order to protect this statue for the same reason. In the past Rayne defeated Beliar, but it was before he could completely revive and regain his full power. In essence, she barely faced five percent of his full power. His full power is double that of the nine bijuus combined."

"And from what I know from the stories, she barely escaped the ordeal alive. Granted she is much more powerful then back then, she is still no match for him once he is fully resurrected."

All Akatsuki members were still reeling from what he did to Fuguku were now in shock, besides Pein as he seemingly knew all this. They were going to resurrect a being even more powerful than even the strongest bijuu Kyuubi, who the founder of Akatsuki says wouldn't be enough to defeat Rayne by himself. Being the first to come out of his thought, Sasori looked towards Madara. "So what do you need us to do?"

Madara smirked as the others, one by one, nodded to what he said.

"Deidara, Sasori. You go to Suna and collect the Ichibi container. Kisame, since your partner is unable to do anything for now, I want you to collect the Yonbi vessel. It should be no problem since he is nothing but an old man. Zetsu, I want you to try and locate Sanbi and Gobi. After we get all of them we will go after the Nibi and Kyuubi containers together, so that we may stand a chance at as one. Pein you will stay here and act as the leader till then. Konan, heal Fuguku as fast as you can."

Everyone nodded and was about to leave when Madara spoke up once more. "Now before you leave, know this. There is a spy amongst us. There was a possibility that it was Kakuzu or Hidan, but after their deaths I doubt it. If you find out it is your partner, eliminate them before they give more information away. I do not like the gamma sennin knowing what we are up to. So don't let your partner go off to far by them selves unless dealing the bijuu or their vessel.”

As soon as he said this, each Akatsuki member looked around at each other as distrust began to rise between them. Once they stopped staring, everyone nodded and rushed off to their assignments, unless they wanted to end up as Fuguku, who was being dragged off by Konan.

---------------------------

Naruto walked down the wide stone stair case of the mansion with Yugito following him. As they continued walking down, Naruto put his hand in front of his face so that the sun rays wouldn't bother his eyes. "Damn sun, go down already. You're annoying enough as it is."

As he rubbed his eyes in annoyance, he heard Yugito trying to repress her laughter, most likely from his statement. Naruto turned around and tilted his head at her a bit. After a moment of his staring, Yugito backed up, being some somewhat crept out by his red eyes and green pupils. "Um... Why are you looking at me like that?"

Once he realized what he was doing Naruto quickly turned away with a light blush on his face. Yugito blinked in confusion at him and now was staring at him oddly, trying to figure out why he was blushing. "Um... It's just you have a nice laugh."

Yugito blinked a few times and blushed very slightly hearing that, as she wasn't used to getting compliments. "T-thank you."

Once again, her growling stomach interrupted their bonding as it roared, demanding food. Both Naruto and Yugito couldn't help but laugh out loud as they headed towards the kitchen.

As they reached the kitchen, both noticed a black haired women sitting at the bar, reading a book as she took a bite of what looked to be a cooked flounder. After a few seconds, Naruto instantly recognized her from last night as Nibi no Nekomata. Yugito on the other hand was curious as to who she was. She leaned over on Narutos shoulder and whispered into his ear. "Is this your kaa-san.?"

Nibi with her excellent hearing easily caught what Yugito said and snickered a bit from it. Shaking her head, Nibi answered her with a slight smile on her face. "No kitten, or should I say Kat, I would be your former prisoner."

Taking a moment to digest the information, realization dawned on Yugito as her eyes widened before she ran behind Naruto and screamed. "NIBI!"

Of course Naruto had no clue what was going on so he did the only he could do, he sweat dropped. "Um... Why are you hiding behind me?"

Yugito looked up at him with as she whimpered in fear as Nibi looked at the scene, looking somewhat surprised and confused. Yugito clang closer to Naruto, hoping somehow he would be able to protect her from Nib. "She said she would eat me when she was released."

Nibi blinked as she heard this and placed her hand on her chin as she went to thinking as she obviously did not remembering say that. Then again, being chained up inside somebody for thirteen years would do that to you. As she was thinking, the memory flashed in her mind and she snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah! I remember that. I think I was in heat at that very moment, and I was extremely pissed that I didn't have a male container."

At this, Naruto sweat dropped and slowly started to back away from Nibi, knowing that cat demons would go in and out of heat constantly and had a tendency to viscously mate with the nearest male no matter the race. Nibi glared at him with her eyes twitching in rage. "I'm not in heat now mutt. Besides I can control mine better than most others."

Naruto sighed in relief at that fact as he was sure he didn't want to be mate as he was only ten. And the other reason he sighed in relief had walked into the kitchen, heading straight to the cabinet to raid the pocky stash. Itachi pushed Nibi off the chair, not caring who she was, and opened the cabinet and pulled out a few dozen boxes of pocky before cradling them in his arms like a baby. After a moment of hugging his pocky, he walked out of the room looking like a kid in a candy store while he ignored the twitching Nibi.

She glared at him before replacing it on Naruto, who in response just shrugged. "Don't ask me. Nothing gets in the way of his pocky. Hell he has pushed Kyuubi and kaa-san out of the way to get to it. I swear at times he would kill us if he could get a life time supply of it."

Of course this made Nibi twitch even worse before she stormed off to find and probably beat the hell out of Itachi. Naruto shrugged once more knowing she wouldn't find him and walked over to the refrigerator. He opened the freezer and pulled out six 18 ounce t-bone steaks before closing it up. This of course made Yugito look at Naruto with curiosity.

Naruto shook his head as he noticed the look and decided to enlighten her. "Your wondering why I'm getting six of them right." Yugito nodded her head as Naruto continued. "Simple really, I'm a hanyou and I need to eat real food, but as a dhampir I need blood to feed. So I normally eat rare steaks as they have enough blood to cure my thirst and it food to quench my hunger. Plus, Kyuubi will eat about three of them once he smells I'm cooking again."

Yugito nodded as she believed him as he spoke up once more. "It will take about 30 minutes for your steak to be ready, so you can do whatever you like, except no breaking anything."

Yugito nodded and was about to walk out when she realized she had no clue to where see was going. She took a look at herself and noticed she was still wearing the bloody and slightly torn clothes from her fight with Hidan and Kakuzu. She looked up and turned towards Naruto. "Um... where is the bathroom."

Naruto shook his head and chuckled at her response. "There is one right across from your room, the room you came out of, so feel free to use it." Yugito nodded and headed off in that direction.

---------------------------

Konan stood in a clearing about ten miles from the base and sighed as she looked around. They had let her out since she was the most trusted of Akatsuki along with Pein and Zetsu. They also knew not to stop her unless they wanted to face her wrath, which was displayed after Kisame tried to peep on her as she took a shower. After that event, they all learned to give Konan her own space unless the wanted to end up like Kisame, who had Samehada shoved up his ass...

Blade first.

She sighed one more as she looked around the clearing, as if waiting for someone. "I hate waiting for that perverted freak to show up."

"Someone call for me." Came a voice from behind her. Konan wheeled around with kunai in hand and held it at the man's throat, who was waving his hands passively at her. "Easy Akira, it's me."

Konan glared at him as she contemplated on just ending his life, but decided against it as she removed her kunai from the man's throat. “Don’t do that Jiraiya-sensei. And don't call me by my real name. You now what would happen if they found out."

Jiraiya smiled perversely as he looked at her before nodding. "Well I am sorry, but I couldn't help but admire such a gorgeous women as you.”

Soon as he finished his sentence, Konan had here kunai pointed at a much lower region and spoke in a deadly and serious tone. "If you ever use me for one of your books, I WILL castrate you and will enjoy every second of it."

His faced pale and nodded in fear as that was one thing he wished not to happen. Soon as he got over his fear of being castrated, he turned deadly serious as he looked at Akira's face. "So what has happened for you to call me out here so quickly, and personally I might add."

Konan sighed deeply before turning to look Jiraiya in the eyes. "You might want to get comfortable for this. This is going to be hard to understand and digest."

Jiraiya nodded at her before lying back on a tree and listened to Konan as she went over everything that had happened from Madara to how he was resurrected and how he created Akatsuki and their plans.

"So in other words, he wants to unleash a supreme being on Rayne, just so she can't interfere so he can take over the world." Jiraiya said with an agitated tone.

Konan nodded at Jiraiya's assessment as she looked up at the sky before looking back down at Jiraiya and gave him a glare filled with hatred. "Yes. Now tell me why you didn't inform me that MY son was living has been living with her this entire time."

Jiraiya sighed deeply knowing that she wasn't going to like what he had to say and was preparing himself for the second worse beating of his life. "Yes I knew where he was for a while now."

Konan's eyes narrowed as she heard this and quickly stood up from the tree and grabbed Jiraiya by his vest before slamming him against the tree. She snarled at him while glaring at him viciously.

"And you didn't tell me why." Jiraiya winced at the venom laced in her voice and the fact that she had him pinned against a tree, and a tree branch just happened to be going up his ass.

"I didn't tell you because he was safe and he was training to stop Akatsuki, and probably give Konoha a piece of his mind... or blade. And before you say anything else, he is Rayne flesh and blood. Her sister was Minato's ancestor. She had all the rights to take him away from Konoha, just as you did." Jiraiya responded while wincing in pain as he was pushed further on the tree branch.

"Bull shit! They wouldn't fucking let me near him after the sealing! Sarutobi did everything he could to have given Naruto to me! But that no fucking good council backstabbed him and forced him into a corner since the villagers agreed with them! The only reason he managed to keep Naruto alive was by saying the seal would break if he died before he turned fifteen!" Jiraiya winced at her words and held back his tears knowing it was true. And the fact that the branch was lodged deeply up his ass.

"Do you know what it is like to watch your own child being tortured like he was some kind of animal?! Why did you think I left that God forsaken place?! Most of the Anbu would have come with me if I didn't tell them to say behind and protect my child after the council tried to assassinate me! Hell, a few of them actually tried to take Naruto and come with me even after I told them to stay!"

Jiraiya flinched at her words and the branch, though he was glad it could go in much further. "I know that Akira. That's why both Tsunade and I left the village. Hell, even Orochimaru left the village under both Minato's and Sarutobi-sensei's orders, just to prevent something like this from happening. Or did you forget the council tried to assassinate him and nearly succeed if both he and Minato didn't come up with that immortality jutsu."

"We know that the village has become rotten. But there are still a few there that are worth protecting and saving as they have the Will of the Fire. And don't try to pin the blame on us. We each at one time tried to take him with us. Hell, Orochimaru came to take Naruto away from the village a few days after Rayne took him. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy and nearly went on a killing spree, though I think it was more likely in fear of your wrath."

After hearing this, Konan had settled down a bit but kept Jiraiya firmly pinned to the tree. "Alright, I let that slide for now sensei. But why not tell me that he was with her from the beginning?"

Jiraiya's eyes didn't show any other emotion other than pain as he bit his lip. Part of the reason being that he wasn't sure how she was going to react to this, and that he knew he would be receiving more pain. "It's because Naruto no longer holds Kyuubi."

Konan's eyes widen in disbelief before she slammed him further against the tree and the rest of the branch up the pervert's ass. Jiraiya winced more at this, but he spoke calmly to her, which was an impressive feet considering the pain he had to be in. “And because he is the first ever dual half breed to ever exist. He is both a dhampir and a hanyou."

Her eyes widened in shock as she lessened her grip on him and fell to her knees. Seeing this, Jiraiya took advantage of no longer being pinned and quickly destroyed the tree after he pulled himself of the damn tree branch of agony. Turning back to her, Jiraiya sighed deeply as he saw Konan looking at the ground in despair.

"They had no choice but to transform him to keep him alive, did they." Jiraiya nodded sadly at Konan who tighten her hands into fist before she punched the ground, leaving a decent sized crater, though nothing like Tsunade could have done.

After a few moments, Konan looked back up at Jiraiya with a look that promised pain and possibly castration if he didn't comply with her. "Take me to him."

Jiraiya sighed a bit as he shook his head and looked sadly at her before jumping out of Konan's reach. "No Akira."

Konan narrowed her eyes as they burned with cold fury as she glared Jiraiya in the eyes as she tried to grab him so she could torture him in a thousand ways till he agreed. "And why not?!"

The gamma sennin sighed sadly as he gave her a pitying look. He really did want to take her to him, but with the way things were at the moment, he couldn't for both of their sakes right now. "Because he is still not strong enough to take on Akatsuki by himself, if what you said is true. He will still need both yours and Deidara's help from the inside. Once we stop them, I promise you, I will take you to your son."

Konan stared at him angrily before she sighed deeply and looked towards the ground and nodded in understanding. "I'll tell Deidara once he returns from his failed mission in Suna."

Jiraiya nodded as smiled a bit at her and looked like his normally perverted self once more. "Well, it won't be a failed one if I can't get to Rayne and Itachi on time." He quickly went through a few seals and bit his thumb before slamming it to the ground to summon a large toad in armor. He jumped on top of it before turning back to Konan. "Ak… Konan, do what you can to disrupt them from the inside without being caught."

Konan nodded as Jiraiya raced off on his large toad. "I'll do my best... Jiraiya-sensei."

She sighed deeply as she looked up at the sky. 'Minato-koishii, please forgive me for not being there with Naruto...'

Closing her eyes, Konan outstretched her hand to reveal an origami bird, which began to expand into a much larger bird, one near the size that Deidara flew on before jumping on its back and flying towards the Akatsuki base.

---------------------------

It was about twenty minutes later as Naruto hummed lightly as he cooked the steaks. With his heighten sense of hearing and smell; he noticed Rayne had walked into the kitchen. He looked up at his mother figure and sighed lightly at her pale form and the slight crazed look in her eyes showing that she would drain a Turned of its blood within seconds. He absently wondered what would that would be like seeing that they were large and hard skinned they were.

Rayne turned towards Naruto and noticed that he was cooking and smiled a bit at him. "I'm going out to hunt. I'll be back in ten minutes. And if not, I'm probably enjoying myself."

Naruto blinked a few times at her statement before shuddering as he remembered the last time she went out and enjoyed herself. The entire clearing in the forest that she had been in, which was about a square kilometer in size, had every little inch covered in blood with a psychotic Rayne smiling in the very middle of it.

Putting that in the mentally disturbing category in his mind, he shook his head at her. "Kaa-san, maybe you shouldn't go so long without eating. I mean I know we don't have to feed that often, but still it's not healthy to starve yourself... and do what you did last time."

Rayne shook her head at him as she leaned against the window. "Yeah, yeah. I'll try, though I'm not guaranteeing anything. I love going on those rampages. And please stop calling me kaa-san. It makes me feel old...er."

Naruto shuddered again as he started to slowly inch away from Rayne. Shaking her head at him, Rayne quickly jumped out of the window and headed deep into the forest.

Sighing as he turned back to the steaks, Naruto had to feel sorry for any living creature, human, animal, vampire or demon that got in her way. Because there would be no surviving for them. He sighed again as he looked at the steaks and took his two rare steaks off the pan as he continued cooking the rest.

---------------------------

A few minutes later in a very eerie looking clearing, Rayne was draining the blood of a very unfortunate low level vampire. She bit down harder as her eyes glowed unnaturally as she drank the blood seeping from its neck. As she finished draining the vamp, she heard a large crash from behind her and quickly turned around and snarled at it only to sigh in annoyance seeing how it was.

"What do you want pervert? You never come unless it's extremely important."

Jiraiya nodded as he jumped off of Gama and dusted himself off before looked Rayne dead in the eyes. "Well, it is. Very important. The truth behind Akatsuki." Rayne narrowed her eyes a bit as she waited for Jiraiya to continue. Shaking his head, Jiraiya sighed before asking her a question he knew would bring up bad memories for her. "What do you know of Uchiha Madara?"

Rayne's eyes widen as she heard his name and memories of the two of them flooded her mind. Closing her eyes so she didn't have to see them, she answered in a subdued tone. "He was my lover until he started sleeping around trying to build his clan to greater heights and tried to take over the world. I couldn't let him do so, so I killed him."

Jiraiya nodded a bit and noticed Rayne's tone and he knew this was going to be hard for her to accept. “He’s still alive."

Rayne's head snapped up and glared demonically at Jiraiya. "That is not possible. I cut him into hundreds of pieces, and then burned his body to make sure there was nothing left."

Sighing deeply, he looked at Rayne pityingly. "You destroyed his body, not his soul, so he survived till he managed to resurrect himself. I know it's true since my inside source found out he is the true leader of Akatsuki." Her eyes narrowed at this and glared deeply at Jiraiya with an eerie glint in her eyes, but didn't speak as Jiraiya as continued on. "Did you ever tell him anything about Beliar?"

Rayne nodded as he continued glaring at the super pervert, but now with a confused glint in her eyes as she had no clue where this was going. "Yes, I told him of my fight against him and how I was lucky that he wasn't anywhere near full power. I doubt I, or anyone else could win if he was at full power. Even with the strength I possess now, I doubt I could stand up to a third of his full strength."

Jiraiya nodded before sighing deeply as he had already figuring that. "Is it possible for him to be revived?"

Thinking about it for a moment, she nodded at him. "Yeah, if someone managed to get all bijuu..."

Rayne's eyes widen as realization hit her like a ton of bricks. He face hardened as she knew this wasn't good. "He wants the bijuu to resurrect Beliar. That damn fool! Beliar can't be control!"

Jiraiya nodded sagely as he figured that himself, seeing as a being like Beliar being controlled was laughable. "I figured as much."

She sighed deeply as she rubbed her temple. "After reviving him he will come searching for the scattered pieces of his body to regain his full power. His left eye is mine. It has been activating on its own recently, so I’m guessing what they are doing is causing it.”

"More than likely. They are heading to Suna and Kiri to collect Ichibi and Yonbi at this exact moment." Rayne nodded as she figured this much and was about to run towards the mansion when Jiraiya stopped her. "You know she wants to see him right."

Rayne froze in her tracks as she looked towards the ground sadly. "Yes. Ever since you told me she was alive and her situation, I've know she wanted to. I've also been trying to get Naruto to stop calling me kaa-san. Ever since I started telling him to do that, both Kyuubi and Itachi have been looking at me strangely, as if I know something and that I'm keeping them out of the loop."

Jiraiya nodded as it made sense before shaking his head.

"Alright, I'm out of here. I have to feed false information to the council. Things have gone straight to hell when they assassinated sensei. They haven't even elected a new Hokage seeing that they like having the power to control everything. They even declared Naruto an S-class nukenin, but at least none of the hunter nins beside the new ones crossed Naruto's name off the list, refusing to go after him, other than for protection since they all took Akira's words to heart. If things keep going the way they are, there is going to be a civil war between the council and the Anbu."

Rayne nodded as she had seen as much on her trips to check out what was going on in the hidden villages. "I know."

Jiraiya nodded a bit before jumping back on Gama and rushed out of the forest, not wanting to stay there any longer as Rayne used her Stop Time ability and head towards the mansion at a frightening pace.

---------------------------

At the dinner table, everyone had sat down and started eating. Both Kyuubi and Yugito were devouring their steaks at a frightening pace Itachi munched on his pocky while Nibi glared at him, wanting to grabbed the stick and shove it down his throat.

In an instant, they all jumped up as Rayne busted into the room with a dead serious look on her face. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at her hardened face as she began giving out orders. "Naruto, you and Nibi are going to Suna to extract the Ichibi container."

At this Kyuubi jumped up with his eyes narrowed. "You know that isn't a good idea. For one thing Shukaku won't listen to me, two his vessel is a strong as Naruto if he transforms and three, Akatsuki won't be going after him for five years."

Rayne glared at him before saying something that made him and Nibi's heart stop for a moment. "You know of Beliar."

Kyuubi's eyes widen and shut up instantly as Nibi hissed loudly at the name. Naruto had no clue what was happening, but he knew of Beliar from Rayne's stories. Rayne looked at all three of them as she spoke slowly.

"From what I just learned from Jiraiya, that resurrecting him happens to be Akatsuki's goal besides that of world domination. As of now, we need to collect the other bijuu before they do. That's why Itachi will be going to get Yonbi's vessel and I'll be going to collect Gobi. You will stay here and train Yugito on how to use her some of her demonic powers."

Yugito looked confused at everyone as she had no clue on what was going on, but spoke lightly. "Um, why is Kyuubi training me? Wouldn't it be better for Nibi to do it?" Even though she was still weary of the Nekomata bijuu, she didn't understand why Kyuubi would be the one training her.

Rayne shook her head at her. "Kyuubi can train you just as well if not better in some of your abilities. The Nekomatas and Kitsunes have some similar powers and he can and will teach you how to control your fire affinity while Nibi is gone. As for why I am choosing you to go with Naruto, Nibi, is that I need to see if we can trust you. I know Naruto can't beat the Ichibi container if he releases it, so that's were you come in."

Nibi looked at Rayne for a moment before nodding, understanding Rayne's reasoning. I mean why would she trust someone that she barely knew for less than a day. Yugito nodded a bit at Rayne's answer as it did make some sense. As everyone was getting up to get ready, she sniffed the air and noticed a difference between Naruto's scent and Kyuubi's.

"Wait, then why doesn't Naruto smell like a fox since he was Kyuubi's vessel a while back?"

Nibi scoffed at her as she looked at the said person. "It's because he's not. Somehow during the transformation into his dual half breed status his demon blood, which should have been kitsune, combined with the vampiric properties. As a result Naruto is not a kitsune but an Inu. Don't ask any of us how because we don't know ourselves as it's never happened before."

Naruto nodded as he knew this already and since he had to train with Gobi for an entire year. He shivered at the memories before shaking his head as he turned to Rayne. "I guess you want us to leave as soon as possible."

Rayne nodded at Naruto statement making him sigh as he rushed upstairs to get his equipment. After a few moments, he arrived at the front door to see everyone else besides Nibi was gone. "Hurry up mutt. It's bad enough I had to be paired with you as it is."

Naruto growled deeply at her, making her she seem all the more delighted. "Now, now. Let's go. I want this done as fast as possible."

Growling a bit at her, he nodded as he muttered under his breath. Nibi glared at him heatedly as she had heard it perfectly. "What was that?"

Naruto quickly shook his head as he open the gates and rushed off into the forest leaving Nibi gritting her teeth before she raced after him.

---------------------------

"Hurry up mutt. This desert isn't getting any cooler." Nibi said clearly annoyed at Naruto as she rolled her eyes.

Naruto had put on a dark black, hooded cloak to cover him up from the sun baking light, manly because he didn't want to be sun burned since they were in a middle of a desert. "Shut up bitch. I am part vampire. I HATE THE FUCKING SUN!"

Nibi rolled her eyes at him before turning away from him. "Yes, but your part demon. So the sun doesn't hurt you, mutt."

Refraining from growling at her, Naruto sighed knowing it was the truth. But just like any male, he wasn't going to admit it. Shaking his head of that, he looked around the desert and noticed to figures in the distance. He wasn't the only one as Nibi had her eyes on them for a while, seeing as wearing black in a desert wasn't really intelligent. 'Then again mutt is doing the same thing. So what's that saying about him?'

Shaking that thought off, both sniffed the air as they tried to pick up two scents nearby. Naruto having the more developed nose due to his training with Gobi was the first to catch it. Taking the scents in, he recognized one as it smelled like oil and wood while the second smelt more human then the first. Then another sent hit him, one of... Clay?

Opening his eyes, he looked around and noticed a small clay bird flying towards them, using the sand to cover its approach up.

"Shit! Get Down!"

Nibi instantly did so as she jumped into a nearby sand dune, not wanting to be discovered until they arrived in Suna. Naruto quickly followed suit as the clay bird slammed into the ground were they were standing just a few seconds ago. As soon as the bird touched the sand, it exploded, creating a large smokescreen. Once it clearing, there was a massive crater where the sand dune was once at.

"Did you get them, Deidara?" Came from the monotone, robotic sounding voice of Sasori.

Deidara nodded as he looked over the destruction his clay bird caused. "I pretty sure, yeah. But just to make sure."

The mouths in his hands spat out more clay as he molded it into two more clay birds before sending them towards the same area. They hit two nearby sand dunes, leaving the same destruction as before. "If it didn't get them, it sure as hell crippled them, yeah."

Sasori nodded in his Hiruko puppet as he turned around and headed for Suna with Deidara by his side, who glanced back for a second before continuing onwards. 'Hope I missed otherwise Akira-chan going to be pissed at me, yeah.'

Once the two were out of sight, Naruto looked down at Nibi to see her seething at him, but with a mild blush on her cheeks. He blinked in confusion as to why this was when she spoke in a feral tone. "Mutt, you have 3 seconds to get off me before I castrate you."

Naruto eyes widen as he looked at their position and noticed they were in the missionary position. But this wasn't what the worse of it. Naruto had his right hand on her breast, his left on her waist and his groin was up against her inner thigh while her back was arched due to the sand beneath her. He blushed madly before he quickly jumped off of her and immediately started apologizing.

Nibi sighed in relief as he got off of her and dusted the sand off her as she stood up. 'Thank Kami. A few more seconds and I might have lost control of myself. And that wouldn't be good when we got back, since every there has a high sense of smell.'

She waved him off as he continued babbling apologizes and rolled her eyes a bit. "Don't worry about it. Just do not tell ANYONE that this happened. Otherwise I'll carry out my threat."

Naruto nodded enthusiastically and was happy that he got off the hook for the accident because he was very sure that if she were in heat it would have turned out badly. Both shook the heads from that thought and quickly rushed towards Suna all the while keeping their distance from the Akatsuki members.

---------------------------

Rayne was currently making her way through a narrow tunnel in a very large volcano. She sighed in annoyance as she wiped the sweat of her forehead. "Why in the hell does Gobi live here? I mean I could understand other places, but this is ridiculous. The only good thing about this place is that not many people would try to come here."

She sighed even more as she dodged some lava that popped out of the pool of it. Shaking her head, she continued onward occasionally having to dodge incoming lava balls as they shot out of the bubbling pool and middle tremors every couple of minutes. She sighed in relief as she had finally made it to a titanium door that had no door knob on it, knowing this was were Gobi was. Seeing no door knob on it, she did what she always did in the past.

She kicked it in.

A loud roar was heard from inside as soon as Rayne kicked the door in and walked through it. She looked up to see a fifty meter tall, white dog with black patches covering it's fur with five near body length tails glaring at her with unholy rage. Rayne just looked a giant dog with an apathetic look on her face and opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by the giant dog growling at her.

"Why are you here, dhampir? I have enough crap to deal with without you being here. So unless you’re offering your boy to me as a mate, get lost."

Rayne twitched in annoyance at the comment and wondered if it was okay if she just killed the dog. Shaking that thought off, for now, she looked up at Gobi. "For starters, hell no bitch. I'm not giving my flesh and blood to you. If he wishes to, I won't stop him. But unless that happens, back the fuck off. And for the reason I'm here, it has to do with something that concerns all the bijuu."

Gobi snorted at Rayne as it shook its head. "Yes I know of Akatsuki. Why you think I'm living in this hell hole right now. If that's all you came for, leave."

Rayne gritted her teeth as she glared at Gobi. 'Is it just me, or is she becoming more like her father every day.' Shaking that thought off, she looked up at the giant dog. "It concerns Beliar."

As soon as she had said his name, Gobi let out an earth shattering roar that almost set off the volcano they were inside of. Rayne looked around a bit nervous at this. She might be one of the most powerful, but she was pretty damn sure that she couldn't survive being caught in an active volcano as it was erupting.

Shaking that thought off, though still worrying about it, she noticed Gobi's form shrinking into a ball of glowing green youki. It slowly began to expand and took a shape of a human woman. It slowly continued to form until it dispersed leaving a young women looking no older than seventeen with long, silk like, pure white hair.

Her was face like that off Sesshomaru's, but more feminine and had two purple triangular marks on each side that stretched from ear to her cheek and had a golden crescent moon on her forehead. Her pupils were golden and had a slitted iris. And finally, she wore a white kimono with a red honeycomb and flower crest at the collar, sleeves, and shoulder that seemed to be her family crest and an obi around her waist and had two swords strapped on her left side.

Rayne blinked for a few seconds as she saw Gobi's human form in front of her. "You’re looking like your father more and more everyday."

Gobi growled in the back of her throat, telling Rayne to get on with it. Shaking her head a bit, Rayne sighed before doing so. "As you already know Akatsuki is after you, but you don't know what they want. Well, their goal is to resurrect Beliar and use him to gain world domination."

Growling deeper, Gobi narrowed her eyes as they slowly turned red in anger. "They are fools if they think they can control that monster."

Rayne nodded before her eyes narrowed as her blades snapped into place. Using her Aura vision, she noticed a third presence in the room before vanishing from sight. She quickly reappeared in front of the third presence and impaled her blades into the ground, which blood started spurting out from were her blades stabbed.

Pulling her blades out of the ground, she dragged out what seemed to be a Venus fly trap from the ground. The man inside of it was even odder to them as his left side was pure white while his right was pitching black. Gobi narrowed her eyes a bit and growled as she noticed the plant like man was wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it.

Rayne glared at the man for a moment before she drove one of her blades into his skull before bringing it up, slicing his head into two pieces. She glared at his body for a few more seconds before tossing his corpse into the pit of lava and watched it burned. Suddenly, to both of their surprise, the body transformed to someone else before it was completely engulfed by the lava.

Quickly turning back to Gobi, Rayne spoke in a slightly agitated tone, not knowing that one of them had the ability to make sacrifice clones. "It is not safe here any longer. He will report where you are to the others and they will come to get you. The safest thing for you to do is to come with me."

Gobi growled a bit at the prospect but the possibility of being with Naruto again overruled her pride within seconds. "Fine. But if those cat's start anything don't expect me to hold back."

Rayne looked slightly surprised as to how she knew that Nibi and Yugito were staying with them. "You have the stench of two Nekomatas on you."

Sniffing herself lightly, Rayne shrugged in indifference before they headed through volcanic tunnel, grumbling all the way.

---------------------------

Itachi was rushing through the tree tops as fast as he could; though he really wasn't paying much attention to anything accept munching on his pocky. If anyone else had come upon the sight, they would have been hard pressed not to gawk as he avoided running into each tree like Kakashi did people when reading his Icha Icha Paradise.

As he reached a cabin in the middle of the forest, he quickly noted that it was flooded, most likely because someone from Akatsuki had already arrived. Swallowing the last bite of his pocky, Itachi shifted into his battle mind set as he activated his Sharingan and started to scan the area for the nearest chakra and youki signatures.

Once he found the only two around the area, he quickly rushed towards the area only to see an old man around seventy or eighty make an ice sword out of water to parry the odd looking sword of the fish/shark like man. Itachi would have openly gawked at the seen, but he had seen weirder so he was used to things like this.

Kisame parried the ice sword before countering with a kick to the old man's gut, sending him skidding. The fish/shark like man smirked as he went through a rapid amount of hand seals to end the battle once and for all, even though he was surprised at the old man's skill for his age.

"Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu." Two cries were heard as two water dragons formed and battled for dominance before they negated each other. Kisame's eyes widen as he knew this wasn't the old man that did this and quickly spun around to see a young man that looked somewhat identical to his partner, Fuguku. The fish/shark like man blinked a few times at him before grinning madly as he realized who this was. "Ah, so you must be the Uchiha traitor my partner keeps saying he was going to eliminate."

Itachi's eyes narrowed as heard this and spoke in a deadly tone as he glared at Kisame. "Your partner? And who would that be?"

A toothy grin came from Kisame, making him look more shark like than fish. "Uchiha Fuguku. Your father if I heard him correctly."

Itachi's Sharingan span wildly at the sound of his father's name and miraculously keep himself calm and collect. "Depends on your point of view. But I am surprised that he joined your group as he was hell bent on kill Naruto."

Kisame chuckled as he heard this making Itachi's eyes narrow further. "He still is. He accepted our offer as the extraction always kills the vessel."

It was Kisame's turn to narrow his eyes as a smirked graced the teenage Uchiha's lips. "I see. I guess it's too bad that there is nothing left to extract."

"And what does that mean?" Kisame growled out as he glared at the Uchiha in front of him. In response, Itachi reached into his pouch. Kisame instantly went into a defensive stance and gripped Samehada only to see him pull out...

Two pocky sticks and threw one to the old man, who looked at him confused. Kisame sweat dropped and face faulted as Itachi started to munch away on his cherry flavored stick. "It means exactly what I said. There is NOTHING left to extract."

Kisame pushed himself off the ground as he heard this and didn't know how to react. His mind however was going a hundred miles an minute as he tried to figure out what the young Uchiha meant by this. 'What the hell does he mean? Is it possible that the boy absorbed Kyuubi? Or did Kyuubi somehow manage to free himself from the boy and he somehow lived through it? And what the hell is with him eating pocky in front of me! The bastard will pay for that!'

During his thoughts on what Itachi words meant, Kisame's finally registered that Itachi wasn't paying attention to him, but to the pocky and the old man. Of course this made him further enraged as he lifted Samehada onto his shoulder and charged Itachi while screaming. "DIE YOU EMO LOOKING FAGOT!"

Itachi stopped as he was checking on the old man as he heard this. He couldn't have just called him that. Oh he was so going to die. He didn't mind being called emo since he did have a bit of the look, but a fagot. Killing intent and blood lust rolled off Itachi as he stood up and unconsciously activated his Mangekyou before turning towards Kisame.

"I was going to let you live to supply that information to your leaders... BUT NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU A THOUSAND TIMES FOR THAT INSULT!"

As Kisame charged Itachi, he made the mistake of looking into his eyes and noticed one thing he didn't like. The Mangekyou. "OH CRAP!"

Suddenly he found himself strapped to a cross in a world that was red, black and gray in color with a black moon in the sky. He looked down to see Itachi gleaming evilly at him. He gulped as he knew this wasn't going to end well as Itachi spoke maliciously. "Let start things of shall we. For the next 24 hours you will watch me eat your kin folk while you will be force to eat it yourself."

As soon as he said this, Itachi pulled out some sushi as a clone of him appeared with another box started to walk towards Kisame.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was all Kisame could scream before he had sushi shoved into his throat while Itachi gleefully ate his and watch the horror on Kisame's face.

---------------------------

Yugito was panting heavily as she picked herself up from the ground and looked up at the red hair bastard, as she was called him, to see him smile at her. "Now let's try this again."

She panted a bit more as she picked herself completely off the ground. Kyuubi smirked at her before disappearing from sight. Yugito refrained from screaming out loud as she looked all around for him but couldn't see him before she was punched in the gut. She tried to counter with a punch on instinct but stumbled forward as there was no one there. Suddenly she felt her feet leave the ground as someone tripped her and fell face first into the ground.

"You’re too slow." Yugito's eyes narrowed at Kyuubi as she pulled herself off the ground and used her now giant lungs to yell at him. "I'm not slow! You're just moving to fast!"

Kyuubi sweat dropped and started to laugh nervously. "Oh yeah. I forgot I'm not training Naruto. Sorry."

In response, Yugito screamed in fury as she lunged at him with frightening speeds and gripped his neck and began to strangle him. 'Remind me. Pissing off Nekomatas is not a smart idea. Unless it's Nibi, then it's fun as hell! Can't... think... no... Oxygen...'

He would have continued on, but since there was no oxygen going to his brain, he wasn't able to.

---------------------------

It was nearing sun down as Naruto and Nibi had finally reached Suna, only to see and hear loud explosions ripping through the town. Naruto growled lightly as this. "Shit they started." He would have rushed towards where the destruction was when Nibi grabbed his shoulders and pulled him. He turned back and growled at her. "Let go."

Nibi shook her head in response and spoke calmly. "This could play in our favor. Let them knock out the Ichibi vessel. After doing so, we can kill them when they are worn out and drag the vessel with us. Plus, I don't want our presence being discovered just yet."

Naruto thought about it for a moment and knew it made sense, but he noticed something out of the corner of his eyes. "That would work, if it wasn't for the wave of iron sand coming towards us."

Nibi quickly turned around and saw the metallic sand heading towards them before jumping over as Naruto disappeared from sight. Nibi back flipped in the air and landed on gracefully on the ground as Naruto fazed next to her. Both of their eyes set on a large scorpion like puppet as the cape fluttered around it. "So the Kyuubi jinchuuriki showed up here after all. I guess the spy must have contacted you somehow. It doesn't matter I'll capture you here and now."

Naruto gave no outward reaction to this statement as he glared at the puppet master, until a loud cry was heard throughout Suna.

"I'M FREE! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

Both Naruto and Nibi sweat dropped as they heard the Tanuki laugh in glee as small explosions hit his body, doing absolutely nothing as it just kept rebuilt itself. Naruto had to refrain from sweat dropping more as the tanuki started toppling buildings, ignoring the fact that Deidara was trying to attack it. "Okay. That is one insane demon."

Nibi nodded in agreement with the statement as Sasori was refraining from sweat dropping oil at the scene. Shaking her head in annoyance, Nibi sighed. "Alright. I'll take out the dumb fuck Shukaku while you handle puppet man over here."

Naruto nodded as he wasn't really interested in taking on the psycho tanuki as Nibi quickly shifted to her demonic form before bouncing towards Shukaku grinning gleefully at him. "Oh Shukaku-kun! Remember me."

The giant sand tanuki turned around at the voice and noticed Nibi smiling evilly at him. If he was in his real body, he would have gulped knowing that look did not bode well for him, or any other male. It normally meant I'm in the mood, so either I'm getting laid or I'm castrating someone. And unfortunately it was almost always the second one of the two.

Nibi grinned become even more malicious and gleeful as leapt towards Shukaku, who in defense fired a wind bullet at the insane cat. Nibi easily dodged it as she wrapped her tail around a building and spun herself on it before launching herself towards Shukaku. The unfortunately building couldn't take the pressure as Nibi's tail left it and crumbled to the sand below. She tackled Shukaku with the force of a freight train and pinned him to the ground and started scratching his head, trying to get to Gaara and wake him up.

Deidara, who was watching the battle of the psychotic bijuu, sweat dropped and slowly started to back away with his bird away, not wanting to be caught in the cross fire as he was pretty sure he wouldn't survive if he did. He turned towards his partner, Sasori, to tell him to get the hell out of here when he noticed he was talking to a blonde haired boy with red streaks that looked awfully like the description of the Kyuubi...

"Oh crap. This can't get any worse, yeah."

"Futon: Renkudan!"

A giant blast of air shot out of Shukaku's mouth and somehow, Nibi dodged it with ease from point blank range. Of course her dodging left Deidara right in the way of the blast. Deidara couldn't help but mentally curse as he saw this. "Dammit! Me and my big mouth, yeah."

He quickly jumped off his clay bird as the wind bullet hit. Of course his bird wasn't suppose to take that kind of damage, so it exploded, rocketing Deidara to the ground. When he collided, he heard a few snaps and cracks and was pretty sure that it was his spine along with other bones he couldn't name at the exact moment.

Of course with his current luck, he just happen to land in front of a girl with blonde hair in four pig tails with a giant fan strapped to her back. "You attacked my little brother." Deidara looked up at her with pity as she pulled out her fan. "Now you pay for it."

"GODDAMMIT, YEAH!"

Nibi quickly jumped back away from Shukaku and breathed in deeply as I large smirk crossed her transformed face before she spewed out black flames from her mouth. Shukaku being in this sand body wasn't as mobile as he would have been in his real body, so he couldn't dodge the flames and was engulfed by them. Within moments, his entire lower portion of his body turned to glass, making it useless.

Nibi smirked as she looked up at the seething Shukaku as he tried to gather more sand to recreate his body as she used one of her tails to smash the glass and another to force Gaara out of the Tanuki’s head, waking him up as glass cut through his flesh. Of course Shukaku didn't like this and had to scream one last time. "NO! I JUST GOT OUT! DAMN YOU BITCH!"

Nibi gawfed at him and shook her head. "Stop being such a baby, you psycho raccoon-mutt."

Seeing that the vessel wouldn't live the fall, she quickly transformed back into her human form and caught Gaara and slapped a seal on his head to knock him out and keep Shukaku from emerging once more. Shaking her head, she turned to the gate, but was stopped by a girl with a slightly dented and bloodied fan. "Let go of my brother."

Nibi blinked as she gawked at the girl. She just demanded her! Nibi no Nekomata! Gritting her teeth, Nibi refrained from beating the hell out of the young girl. "Oh hell no. You didn't just command me. I'm Nibi no Nekomata weasel bitch. So respect your elders!"

Temari eyes widen in fright and shook. This woman called herself a bijuu and not only that, but she knew of her summons. Shaking that from her mind, Temari stood firm and was about to grab her fan as she was knocked from a clay baseball bat from behind. And of course the bat gave a small explosion, slightly singing her for pay back. "Annoying girl, yeah. She beat the hell out of me with that fan."

Nibi's eyes narrowed at the blonde haired, girly looking man in front of her as she noticed his cape and was ready to pounce when he started waving her off, fearing for his own safety. "Wait, wait, yeah! Konan and I are your spies in Akatsuki!"

She blinked as she heard this and searched through what Rayne told her before she left with the mutt. She knew that the women named Konan was one of their two spies in Akatsuki and if this guy knew must mean that he was the other. "Alright, I'll believe you. Now get out of my way. I feel something bad is about to happen."

Deidara nodded and let Nibi by as he went to find Sasori before his eyes widen and he cussed out loud. "Oh shit. He's that direction, yeah. DAMMIT!"

He quickly turned around and rushed off towards them hoping this wouldn't turn out bad as the vibes he was getting. Of course luck hadn't been very good today, so he was pretty damn sure it was.

---------------------------

Kisame whimpered pitifully at the demon in front of him as Itachi was currently chopping the heads off fish and then forcing him to eat them. After a few more minutes, Itachi looked at his imaginary watch and shrugged. "Lucky you. Your time is up. I was going to use the next twenty four hours to have you rapped by sharks."

The world slowly turned back to the real one and Kisame instantly collapsed and passed out from the frightening power of Tsukiyomi. Shaking his head, Itachi turned back around and knelt down besides the old man and helped him up. The old man looked over him, not trusting him for one second. "Why did you help me?"

Itachi shrugged his heads as he took out another pocky stick and started munching on it making the old man sweat drop and wonder where he kept them all. "Easy, my goal was to come here, stop him and take you to a safer place."

The old man eyes narrowed as he heard this. He would never leave this place. He loved it to much. "So you wish to take me from this place as well. I won't leave, this is my home."

Sighing a bit, Itachi stopped eating his pocky and shook his head at the old man. "So you would rather stay here and get caught by him or his fellow allies, which well end up in your death as they extract Yonbi from you and use it for world domination once they have successfully caught the others."

Hearing this, the elderly man's eyes widen before they drooped. "So that's why he attacked me."

Itachi nodded in confirmation as he closed his eyes and took another bite out of his pocky. The old man looked down at the ground for a few moments as he thought before looking up at the teenage Uchiha. "Alright, I'll let you have Yonbi. Under one condition. You must not allow them to get her."

Nodding, Itachi was about to pick him up when his eyes lit up, not knowing that information before hand. "Wait, what do you me her? What about you?"

The old man shook his head before he pointed towards the forest as a girl no older than nineteen with forest green hair and eyes, a sleek face and pale skin. She wore a pure black kimono with green lining, but the most prominent feature about her was the four lizard like tails sprouting from her tail bone. Itachi blinked and blinked again before turning towards the old man in confusion. "How did she get out?"

In response, the older man laughed at Itachi's confused and slightly irked look. "That's easy. She turned me half demon a long time ago. How else could I have live for so long, especially as a shinobi? She decided to stay with me just in case I ever needed help. And to tell you the truth, she doesn't like being alone. You know for a demon, she's extremely shy."

Yonbi blushed as she nervously walked over to them, glancing at Itachi as she could smell and sense that he wasn't completely human. Shaking that off, she knelt down besides him and placed her hands on his chest as they glowed green, as if searching for wounds. Her eyes widened a bit as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "B-but you s-said that you w-would stay w-with me."

The old man sighed a bit at her shaking form before hugging her lightly. Her shivering settled down a bit, but Itachi's quickly knew why as he noticed the elderly man pressed a pressure point in the back of her neck that had put her to sleep. Slowly standing up, he picked her up and struggled to hand her to the slightly surprised Itachi. "Now get out of her kid. I don't have much time left anyways."

Narrowing his eyes, Itachi as he looked over him. There was nothing really physically wrong with him but a few shaves from Samehada, bruises and broken bones. He knew that wasn't enough to kill him, even at his age, so he had to question this. "You look find to me."

In response, the old man shook his head before he suddenly began coughing out rather harshly. Quickly creating a Kage Bunshin and having it take Yonbi, he quickly checked the old man using a diagnostic scan. Itachi's eyes widen as he saw what was causing it and instantly realized this was what Yonbi saw when she used a similar technique.

The old man chuckled lightly before coughing out some more. "You see now don't you. During the fight I accidentally open the final hachimon."

Itachi nodded grimly as he had noticed it and knew that nothing could be done know. Not even turning him into a full fledged demon could save him from it. Coughing some more, the old man looked up at the somewhat grim Uchiha. "I have one favor of you." Itachi nodded his head as he looked down at the dying man. "When she wakes up, can you tell her I loved her? I never had the courage to do it myself."

Closing his eyes, Itachi nodded at the old man's request. "I will. You have my word."

The old man smiled a bit as he the life in his eyes slowly began to fade away as his body slowly fell limp. Sighing a bit as his eyes became cold and lifeless, Itachi brushed his hand over his eyes, closing them before he used a Doton jutsu, which he copied, to bury the man. Quickly turning to a tree, he cut one down quickly and within a few minutes, he made a cross and dug it into the ground in front of his gave.

Taking a deep breathe, he took a peacefully looking Yonbi, unaware of what just happened, from his Kage Bunshin and carried her bridal style. Looking back at the grave, he smiled a bit before rushing off with her in his arms, not wanting to disappoint a man that reminded him of the deceased Sandaime Hokage.

---------------------------

Sasori was in shook as the women that was beside Naruto had transformed into a forty meter tall cat with two tails as the Suna jinchuuriki released Ichibi. It was this momentary distraction that cost him his favorite, Sandaime Kazekage puppet as Naruto sliced it half at unbelievable speeds. But he wasn't finished there; he quickly turned around and headed towards him.

Regaining his focus, Sasori quickly countered his rush as his tail struck at Naruto. Using his superior speed, Naruto easily side stepped it and continued on his path towards Sasori. His blades sprang into place as he appeared in front of stunned Sasori and thrusted his arm forward as his blade pierced through the puppet.

Naruto eyes widen as he expected blood to squirt out, but there was none coming out. This nearly cost him as Sasori struck at him with his tail and he barely avoided and jumped back a few times. Naruto narrowed his eyes at the man in front of him as he sniffed the air one more time and growled. "You turned your body into that of a puppet."

Sasori laughed at Naruto's statement making the young blonde narrow his eyes even further. "Of course boy. That's why you can't win."

He quickly pulled the string for Hikuro's tail and it swept back and hit Naruto in the chest as he was still in range and sent him skidding across the sand. "I'm on a different level than Kakuzu and Hidan boy. It is time for me to finish this."

Naruto's eyes narrowed even more as Sasori lifted his puppet arm and a large flame shot out towards a slightly surprised Naruto. Regaining himself, he quickly jumped over it, but his eyes widen in mid jump as he noticed a kunai coming towards him due to his Dilated Perception. Even with it on, he couldn't completely avoid it as it left a small cut on his hip.

As soon as he landed, Naruto turned toward Sasori who looked as if he was smiling, even if he couldn't tell. But he was sure he was laughing at him. "You've lost. That poison was specifically made for jinchuuriki as it interacts with the youki and uses it to paralyze your body and to top that off, it has an anesthetic that will knock you out for over a week."

Naruto's eyes widen as he heard this and searched himself and noticed that his youki was indeed being used against him. He gritted his teeth as he looked around for something to help him before he noticed that there was no moon as the sun had set. An unusual grin graced his lips as he spoke in a darker tone than normal. "You know, your plan would have worked to. If today wasn't they day of my weakness.”

Sasori's eyes narrowed in confusion even though he didn't show it visibly. "And what does that mean brat?"

Naruto smirked as the sun finally set as darkness completely set in. When Sasori didn't get and answer, he figure the poison was working and was about to walk over to him when he noticed Naruto's body beginning to change.

His skin started to rapidly change as it turned gray and gained a slimy texture. The red in his eyes turned pitch black as his emerald eyes slowly shifted to gold. His claws retracted some, but looked even sharper than before. His fangs grew even larger and looked like they should be on a larger animal than him. The back of his shirt began to tear as two bulges underneath his shirt appeared. In an instant, a large rip was heard as two slimy bat like wings that were about five feet long each shot expanded from his back.

Naruto chuckled darkly at Sasori's frighten expression and bared his elongated fangs before speaking in a voice that sounded pure evil.

"It means I'm free from King's mind."

---------------------------

Rayne and Gobi sighed in relief as they finally made it through the long tunnel and into the night sky. "Damn. Time moves fast in there. Or it's the length of the tunnel. I mean who builds a tunnel that's forty miles long! And then add the fact that you can’t get out of there in your demonic form.”

Gobi shrugged in indifference as she continued walking forward. "Keeps them from taking when they would have come for me.”

Nodding her head in understanding, Rayne could help but think that it made sense. After a few moments of walking, she pulled out her head set and turned it on and ignored the static on the other end. "Itachi, Nibi. What's your status?"

A few moments of walking, Rayne stopped and waited for someone to call back, making Gobi stop as well, though she was much more annoyed. After a few minutes of waiting, Itachi voice was heard from the other end. "I'm here. But you need better sources. I have Yonbi here in my arms, who has apparently been free from her vessel for a long time. I also planted Kisame with the information of Naruto no longer being Kyuubi's vessel as you asked. Though he won't be able to speak for a while."

Rayne being somewhat curious for the reason why asked just that. "Why is that?"

"He insulted my sexual preference. So I used Tsukiyomi on him and made his worst fears come true."

A sweat drop formed on her head as she tried to hold it in and failed miserably. Sighing and shaking her head, she responded. "As long as you didn't break his mind for now, you can do that later. We have to get Naruto off the list so they'll stop coming after him."

"Can't promise anything." Itachi spoke with his usual indifference. Rayne sighed in annoyance and mumbled something about Uchihas and their disobedient ways.

After a few more moments of waiting, making Gobi irritated even further, Nibi voice was heard from the other end of the line. "Why the hell was I given this thing?"

Rayne sighed in annoyance as she rubbed her forehead in annoyance. "Because Naruto destroys everyone he has ever been given. Somehow, someway, he finds a brand new way to do it. So I just stop giving them to him since I don't want to keep going out to buy more."

After a long pause, though both could swear they could hear laughing from the other end, Nibi panted a bit as if she was recovering from something. Most likely from laughing her ass off. "Well I just got the Ichibi container. I'm heading to get Naruto right now..."

Rayne nodded in understanding as she shut off her head set, not knowing something had caught Nibi's attention. Shaking her head from the bad vibes she was getting, Rayne looked over towards Gobi, who was staring at the night sky. She would have said they could continue, but Gobi spoke first. "Rayne, please tell me Naruto is not out tonight."

Blinking in confusion, Rayne looked at her, puzzled why until she looked at the night sky and noticed there was no moon. The color drain from Rayne's already pale skin as her eyes widen in realization. "Oh fuck."

Gobi eyes went wide at this and rushed towards Rayne with blinding speeds and lifted here up by her shirt. "You let him out, tonight of all nights." Rayne nodded knowing shit was about to hit the fan as Gobi's eyes began turning red. "YOU LET HIM OUT KNOWING WHAT HE BECOMES TONIGHT! IT TOOK ALL MY POWER JUST TO HOLD HIM BACK WHEN HE TRANSFORMED DURING OUR YEAR OF TRAINING! IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY ILLUSIONS HE WOULD HAVE WENT ON AN UNSTOPPABLE KILLING SPREE AND POSSIBLY HAVE KILLED ME IN THE PROCESS!"

If it was possible, it seemed Rayne was drained of all color as she heard this. "We're heading to Suna. I just hope it's not too late. It's just becoming dark there."

Gobi gritted her teeth but let go of Rayne, who took off towards Suna with Gobi not to far behind.

---------------------------

Nibi ran out the gates of Suna with Deidara not to far behind. As soon as she arrived, her attention was instantly on Naruto as she noticed his transformation. "Oh shit, the mutt's demon blood is gone."

Not being to far from behind her and hearing her comment, Deidara rushed over to her. "And that means?"

Nibi turned towards him and looked him dead in the eyes before turning back to Naruto. "It means instead of him being a dual half breed, he is a full fledge vampire for tonight."

Deidara blinked a few times as he let the information sink in before his eyes widen in shock but quickly shook it off planning on telling Konan about this. That is if he survived past tonight and his current luck wasn't pointing to that direction at the moment. "Anything I can do."

"Yeah. Don't get your blood sucked dry." Nibi said in an amused tone, making Deidara glared at her with a tick mark building on his left temple. Before he could make a comeback at her, Naruto spoke to Sasori in a voice that radiated pure evil. "Let's see what you can do. Puppet."

Naruto watched in interest as he was suddenly surrounded by thousands of puppets. His eyes showed nothing but amusement as they all came after him at once. In a blink of an eye, all puppets that had surrounded him fell to the ground, torn to pieces. Sasori's eyes widened in fright as he saw this happened and knew without them, he had no chance. Not caring if Deidara was with him or not, he turned around to run, not caring about him as his life was more important.

As soon as he had turned around though, he found Naruto looking at him with nothing but amusement in his lifeless gold pupils. "Going somewhere."

Sasori was shocked and surprised at this turn of events, even if his mechanical face couldn't show it. Within a split second, Naruto's hand pierced through Hiruko's chest before ripping it out, revealing Sasori's heart. Naruto looked at the heart and grinned with glee as Hiruko fell to the ground. He opened his mouth and sank his teeth into and quickly drained the last of Sasori's blood.

As he finished, he looked up to see Nibi, Deidara, and an unconscious Gaara. His eyes brighten a bit more as amused smiled grew before he crushed the heart in his hand, which crumbled under his grasp. "Looks like I have more things to play with."

Both Nibi and Deidara moved into defense hearing this, knowing that this wasn't Naruto any longer.

---------------------------

Naruto was walking in a sewer that he called his mind. But something was off about it. "This is weird; normally my mind is just a dark maze. Why would it become a sewer?"

Shaking that thought off for now, he continued walking forward as he explored the sewer. It was odd really, it was exactly like the maze he was used to, just filled with water he rather not be stepping in. Ignoring the water, he looked around and decided to go to where Kyuubi's old cage was at this rate he was going to get nowhere. As soon as he arrived, he instantly noticed something was wrong.

The first thing her noticed was there was no water here unlike the rest of the sewer. Secondly, it seemed that the water was being kept from entering the room by an invisible barrier. Thirdly, he was pretty sure there wasn't a mirror in his mind. And finally, since when in the hell was he completely devoid of any color other than black and white and his eyes had a background black and crimson pupils. "Ah, so you finally made it. Welcome to my domain, king."

Naruto blinked in confusion at reflection of himself in front of him. "Okay, who the hell are you and why are you in my mind?"

The other Naruto smirked evilly at him. "I am you. I am your dark side. I am your bottled up emotions. I am your envy, gluttony, wrath, pride, lust, greed and sloth. I am your seven sins."

Surprise was evident on Naruto's face as he stared at what was virtually himself. "But... how? Ever since kaa-san, Itachi and Kyuubi took me in my life has been great."

Dark Naruto grinned manically at Naruto as he expected this response. "True, but you still remember your life in Konoha. You despise the place with an unholy passion, even if you don't know it. It was their treatment of you and your refusal to strike back at them. That is what began my creation. When the women and fox change your DNA, they unwittingly caused me to manifest into the form I'm in now. But even then I could not come out, until I learned of the weakness of the hanyou."

And he wasn't finished as he grinned widen seeing the shocked face on Naruto face before continuing. "So when the night of the new moon arrived I took my chance and tried to take control of your boy. I succeed, yet I didn't. I was stopped by that infernal dhampir and the damned kitsune when I came out. But this wasn't the only problem. I couldn't use your body’s full potential in this form, but I realized I could never do so unless I eliminated you."

Naruto growled at the dark version of himself as his eyes narrowed while he shifted his stance to get ready to defend himself while Dark Naruto grin grew wilder. "But there is a problem with that as well. If I eliminated you I cease to exist as well, negating the point of doing so. So I came up with a better way."

Hearing this made Naruto's eyes narrowed even further, but continued to listen. "I need to defeat you, and then lock you up so you will no longer be a problem for me. Now I could have done this easily without letting you know, but in essence I am you so I have your pride. I could not dignify myself on ambushing an opponent when I can get the pleasure of fighting them head on."

Dark Naruto mirrored the stance Naruto was in before he smiled wickedly. "Now let's see who will come out victorious, king."

---------------------------

"Yugito pay attention!" Yugito sighed, completely bored out of her mind, but complied with Kyuubi as she looked back towards him.

Nodding as he saw her paying attention, he continued on with his lesson. "Now as I was saying, each hanyou has a different time of weakness they must go through, meaning they turn human for that brief time period and are vulnerable. Each type of demon has different times of weakness for the hanyous. Take for example, Kitsunes are during the half moon, Nekomatas have the second quarter while Inus have theirs during the new moon. You understand this so far."

Yugito sighed in annoyance as she looked at him. "Of course, it's so basic an academy student could understand most of it."

Kyuubi growled annoyed at the girl’s attitude as she looked towards the window of the dojo. She turned back to Kyuubi and had to ask a question. "So Naruto's is during the new moon right?"

He nodded in agreement at her statement while his mind was saying something completely different. ‘I wouldn't call it his weakness, but she does have the point.' "Yes it is. Very good."

Yugito nodded figuring it was true as she glanced back outside. "So that means Naruto is tonight them?"

All the blood in Kyuubi's body froze as he heard that and looked outside and had only one intelligent thing to say.

"Oh fuck."

---------------------------

Nibi hissed at Naruto's words as she put Gaara down, knowing he would only hinder her from the power Naruto was rolling off Naruto. She turned her slightly to Deidara and whispered to him. "Clay user. Use your explosives to knock him out."

Deidara nodded as he reached into his pouches as Naruto walked toward them with and malignant gleam in his eye. Nibi hissed even louder as she stepped in his path towards Deidara. Naruto's attention instantly shifted to the demon cat and his grin grew wider. "So you wish to go first. So be it."

Naruto rushed her with speeds beyond what he was could use in his regular form. But it wasn't fast enough as Nibi easily kept up with it and caught his wrist as her tried to reach her heart. "You will need much more than that to harm me."

Nibi gripped his wrist tightly before pulling him forward and slamming her elbow into Naruto's throat before spin kicking in the gut, sending him stumbling back. A soon as he recovered from his quick strike, Naruto glared at the neko before insanely grinning at her. "So it would seem."

A clay bird flew up to him unnoticed as he was too fixed on Nibi smashed into his chest before exploding, kicking up the sand and smoke making it unclear if it worked. Deidara scanned through the smoke and sand with the device covering his left eye and didn't see any movement so he began to relax, figuring it knocked him out.

"LOOK OUT!"

Was all Deidara heard before something shot out of the smoke and raced towards him with unreal speeds. In defense, he released a few more clay birds fly that Naruto easily bypass before they exploded. Naruto reached him in an instant and missed his slash with his arm, but not his pierce with his wing as it aimed for Deidara's heart. At the last possible second, Deidara managed to move just enough that it was his shoulder that was hit instead.

Deidara hissed in pain as he grabbed the wing with both of his hands and tried to pull himself off of it. He gritted his teeth as he slowly pried it off when the other wing went through his arm like butter as it pierced his right lung. Deidara unable to withstand it yelled at the pain as part of his right arm was severed off and fell to the ground.

As soon as it hit the ground, Nibi appeared besides him and grabbed Naruto's wings and forcefully pulled them out and began spin him around like a discus player before threw him towards the large wall surrounding Suna. Naruto flew through the air towards the barrier wall of Suna and crashed into it leaving a substantial crater on impact.

Not wanting to him a chance to get back up, Nibi breathed in deeply before exhaling a large amount of black fire that looked similar to Amaterasu. The flames rushed over to the crater before consuming it. Deidara's eyes widen as he looked over a Nibi, shocked at what she did. She shook her head at him as she walked over to him. "That bomb was too weak to even scratch him. What I did should have done the trick, if not left some permanent damage."

Deidara's jaw unhinged itself as it hit the ground at her statement. He couldn't have made it much stronger with it being C-3, which he was pretty sure would have killed him. But after seeing what she did to Naruto, he was stumped as he was sure that was overkill. Or that was what he thought until the crater began to glow an eerie purple that seemed to be raw energy.

Nibi stood her ground as she turned around with eyes narrowed at this unfolding event. 'How is he not unconscious? That would have killed anything less than a B bordering A-class vampire. Something is not right here. Naruto was already a B-class without being full blooded and unlike demons, dhampirs don't get a substantial boost when they become full fledge vampires.'

The purple energy that was hanging around in the crater exploded like that of a hurricane as the powerful winds sent everyone nearby flying even if they were using chakra to stick to the ground. The only one able to stand their ground was Nibi and that was because she faced much higher gales of wind before, but she still had to shut her eyes due to the sand being blown into them.

As the wind died down Nibi rubbed her eyes furiously, trying to get the sand crystals out of her eyes. Once she succeed she turned towards the crater and noticed Naruto was climbing out with a dark purple glow around him and felt even stronger than he did before.

'SHIT! Where in the hell did this power come from? He is easily an S-rank with the amount he's putting out.' Naruto's energy was steadily growing higher and was tearing through the ground as he moved towards an increasingly nervous Nibi. 'Dammit! How much power does he have?! I have to transform to keep up with this.'

Nibi shifted her stance to all fours as her features began to change into her demonic ones. Her size began to increase as her youki flared around her in a demonstration of her power, hoping it would make the vampiric Naruto back down. Instead it had the opposite effect as Naruto's grin grew even larger and became more vicious. "So finally going to play."

She hissed loudly at him as she began her transformation. Deidara watched from the sidelines next to the unconscious Gaara stunned at what was happening. He began cursing his luck as he knew something that everyone else was slowly beginning to figure out.

"This won't end well, yeah." Deidara mumbled to himself unaware of the blonde hair girl sneaking up behind him, trying to recover her brother.

"And don't even think about it girl, and puppet boy. Remove that seal we will have twice the amount of trouble then were in now, yeah." Deidara told her without even looking back at both her and her other brother as he sealed his severed arm into a scroll before using his remaining hand to create some C-3 explosives.

Both Temari and Kankuro's eyes widen in surprise that he knew they were and tensed up as they prepared for battle when they saw him reach into his pouch. Deidara shook his head as he looked at both of them with the ocular device on his eye. Sighing, he pointed out towards the battle field. "Besides, I don't think you want to add to our troubles, yeah."

They both did so tentatively, not really trusting Deidara. I mean why would they trust an S-rank nukenin. It didn't really make to much sense to do so. Once they were standing near him, they both noticed the large two tail cat that had beaten Shukaku with ease before and a frightening looking creature radiating a terrible power.

"What the hell is that thing?!” Yelled Kankuro in a frightening surprise as Temari eyes widen in realization of something she read as a child.

"Is that a... vampire?" Temari said shakily, not trusting her own voice at the moment as she was scared beyond belief at the killing intent rolling off both the demon and vampire.

Deidara nodded at her words as he continued concentrating on his making his C-3. "From what I know, yeah."

Kankuro looked over to the two as if they were crazy. And he was only partially correct with his mental statement. "Vampires don't exist. That thing must be demon!"

As he finished, someone else made their presence know as they spoke up, scaring all three of them as they quickly turned around towards the direction of the voice. "No, that is a vampire. They are real as you and me. The majority of them are limited to one area due to the vampire overlord, which happens to be a dhampir, or a half breed."

It was surprisingly the Yondaime Kazekage, Sabaku Boufuu. He gave Deidara a glance before looking towards Gaara. "If I had to guess you would be from Akatsuki but one of the spies in it. And if I'm not mistaken, those two are supposed to be the ones taking Gaara out of here."

Deidara nodded, figuring this as Konan had managed to get the information to Jiraiya, who spread it to Rayne's group and the Kazekage. Both Temari and Kankuro looked shocked at what there father was saying. After letting the information sinking in, Kankuro was the first to speak up. "So wait, you knew this was going to happen!"

Boufuu shook his head at the battle about to happen. "Not this of course, but I knew they were coming for Gaara."

Temari narrowed her eyes as she glared at her father with anger written over her face. "So you just were going to get rid of Gaara once and for all, is that it!"

He winced at her tone, but knew he deserved it for his past treatment of Gaara and knew Temari was the only that the red head actually had an affection for. "In a way yes." Temari's eyes narrowed even more as she whipped out her fan and was about to charge her father when he spoke again, trying to avoid the same beating she gave Deidara. "That doesn't mean that everything I've tried to do in the past year was pointless. I began to realize that it wasn't his fault that your mother died giving birth to him, but mine instead."

Both of his children were taken back by his statement as Boufuu sighed sadly before continuing his story. "It was I that gave the order to have the priest seal Shukaku into Gaara as he was still in Shizukesa's womb. If I knew the procedure would have killed her in the process... I would have never done it. After Gaara was born I used him as an outlet for my anger of her death. I failed him as a father, and I want him to have a better life.

"So when I heard about them trying to get him before Akatsuki, I was all for it. This is my way of redeeming myself for his life. As I know he will never be view as a human here." Boufuu turned away from his children and looked a Deidara with a deadly calm face. "What happen to make him transform?"

Deidara glared and spoke in the same tone of voice. "If I knew, I would tell you, yeah. I got here after the transformation. The only thing I know is that he keeps getting stronger as time passes. NOW IF YOU WOULD SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO CONSENTRATE, YEAH!"

The two siblings were taken back by the outburst, but the Kazekage noticed his hand in his pouch and saw the clay in it. 'So he's from the Kurebomu clan from Iwagakure. I thought the Uchihas and the Yondaime Hokage wiped them out in the IwaKono war.'

As all this was happening, Nibi charged at the vampiric Naruto and slashed down at the small vampire. Naruto quickly flew out of the way and headed towards Nibi's head. Nibi seeing this move with agility, beyond something her size should have been capable of and jumped back to dodge the clawed hand as it tried to pierce her skull.

She took a deep breath and began to inflate a bit before releasing a stream of black flames out of her mouth towards the vampire. Naruto tried to fly out of the way, but he wasn't quick enough as the flames engulfed him. He screamed in pain as the fire burned every inch of his skin while his rage began to increase. His blood began to bubble more furiously than ever before as all his excess blood began to push outside of him.

Nibi watched patiently to make sure that it was enough to stop him. The black flames suddenly started to spiral around in a sphere, which surprised everyone there that saw it. The fire started to die out as if it was being put out and what was left made everyone there queasy.

Naruto was flying with a few burns covering his body and wings. But what made it somewhat sickening to look at was because he was in the center of a miniature maelstrom of blood as it swirled viciously around him. As soon as they saw it though, the blood stopped spiraling around him and dropped to the ground, splattering the sand with it. Naruto looked towards Nibi with a happily psychotic look on his face with an even larger grin than before. "More."

Nibi closed her eyes and shivered at the tone and look that Naruto was giving her. It reminded her so much of Yamata no Orochi's grin that it was frightening. She reopened them to find Naruto in her face before he kicked her in the throat, forcing it shut. She attempt to gasp in pain, but no air would come in or out.

He quickly landed on her shoulder blades and rammed the points of his wings into them. Biting her lip in pain, Nibi quickly countered as she used her tails to swat him away, but he managed to dodge them by dislocating his wings from her shoulder blades. Dodging the two tails Naruto grabbed one and used his Super Speed to fly as quickly as away from the nekomata.

The cat bijuu bit her lip harshly as her tail was yanked like if it was Tsunade that pulled her tail. Seeing her pain, Naruto rushed back to her tailbone and rammed his right claw into it, only to be swatted by both tails into the ground. Naruto pushed the tails off of him to see that Nibi managed to reopen her throat and exhaled a large amount of flames towards him. He waited to the last second before he went underground to avoid the flames.

Nibi scanned the area as she searched for him, knowing the flames didn't hit him. Using all her sense, she realized one thing. He was below her.

Naruto shot out of the ground with an impossible speed, most likely since he was using Super speed, and reached the nekomata's chest before she could move. Just as his clawed hand was inches away from piercing her chest cavity, a medium sized clay bird from five meter below him exploded. The blast was powerful enough to knock Naruto off of Nibi as she was able to get away from the vampiric demon.

Nibi panted as she looked at the explosion from where she was. It had taken some energy to beat Shukaku, but she never thought it would be this difficult to beat a vampire. It was as if she was fighting one of the past vampire lords, since no vampire has become overly powerful in ages, besides Rayne herself made sure of that. She didn't want to have another take over happen again so she did what she could to keep it from happening. 'Damn this fucking half breed mutt! I can't keep this up; I have to end this now.'

Closing her eyes, Nibi began to concentrate her energy at the center of her forehead. As she did so, the fur started move away from the spot on her forehead, revealing a crimson third eye. 'Rayne is going to kill me for this, but it must be done. There is no other way to stop him. I have to use the Zetsumeigan.'

Naruto emerged from the crater in the ground that the explosion had created, looking at Nibi with rage in his eyes before smirking devilishly at her.

---------------------------

Naruto was not having a fun time. The reason being was that he was getting his ass handed to him by his dark side. He hadn't even managed to land a single hit on him so far. Forget that, he hadn’t even been able to touch him while he was covered from head to toe with scratches, bruises and gashes. 'DAMMIT! How do I beat this guy? He knows all my moves, he knows what I'm going to do ahead of time and he even knows the moves I can't even use yet! This is FUCKING ridicules!'

Dark Naruto chuckled at Naruto's thoughts which made Naruto growl deep in his throat. "Maybe I should have just ambushed you. There is no fun in this. I'm just beating you down while you can't even land a single hit on me. That's just embarrassing."

Naruto growled deeply in his throat at Dark's response and lunged at him, to earn a punch to the gut and a spinning jump kick to his left temple. He flew through the air for a brief seconds before he smashed into the wall, creating a small crater. Trying to pull himself out of the crater, he coughed up a glob of blood. Shaking his head as he glared at Dark, he placed his hand on the edge of the crater to lift himself out of it.

Within a second, Dark Naruto reached him and slammed him back into the crater as his hand gripped his face. Dark smirked evilly as he lifted his hand back and began to pummel Naruto in the crater, making it larger after every single strike.

Gritting his teeth, Naruto tried to resist the assault but was slowly giving in to the darkness after each painful strike. 'NO! I must not give in! I need more power.'

Dark stopped his onslaught on Naruto and backed up, believing he was finished. He was about to walk up and throw Naruto in the cage, his eyes widened in surprise as Naruto slowly stood up from the crater, his knees trembling under the stress and pain they were in.

'Dammit. Why won't he stay down?' Dark gritted his teeth and grabbed Naruto's forehead before slamming him back into the crater and continuing his onslaught on Naruto. While the beat down continued on Naruto, he had only one thought going through his mind.

'I can't give up. My friends and family need me. I NEED MORE POWER!'

---------------------------

Nibi concentrated what was left of her youki to her eye as she stared at Naruto, before breathing in deeply for one last attack and announced it, hoping to god nothing would get in the way of it.

"Doragan no Yami Enkou!"

She exhaled and a large dragon made of black flames shot out of her mouth and raced towards Naruto with blinding speeds that even Rayne would have a hard time keeping up with before it engulfed him before he could move. Nibi sighed sadly as she reverted into her regular form as she stared at the burning black flames, indicating that Naruto's body had survived the initial attack, otherwise the flames would have mostly evaporated and there would be nothing left but ash.

She sighed once more, knowing she would be punished heavily for killing Naruto, but it had to be done seeing the insanity in his eyes. She just hoped Rayne would see it that way. As she turned away the flames, they erupted spreading across the field and in the center of them was one pissed off S-ranked vampire glaring at Nibi with overwhelming rage in his eyes.

Nibi spun around in shock as her eyes widen in fear. She backed up as she noticed there wasn't a single scratch on him now. 'That's not possible, even Kyuubi was hurt by that attack! It didn't even leave a burn mark on him! This isn't possible! Anything less than a SS-rank Vampire or Demon should have been turned to ashes! SO HOW IS HE STILL STANDING?!’

She was so shocked she didn't even notice him move.

Naruto rushed to her with blinding speeds and gripped her neck. Nibi's eyes widen as she struggled to get free as he lifted her off the ground.

From the sidelines the Kazekage was rushing over to help while Deidara was trying to hurry up his clay molding, both hoping to be able to stop frightening power of Naruto.

Naruto smirked gleefully at the petrified Nibi's face before grinning madly. "I hope your blood is as feisty as you are."

Her eyes widen as she struggled from his grip as he opened his mouth revealing his fangs. She continued struggling, but it seemed useless as almost all of her youki was gone as he bit into her collar bone.

An ear splitting scream from the Nekomata was heard from all within twenty miles as he started to drain her blood.

---------------------------

Naruto felt the darkness creeping up on him once more as his eyelids started to flicker and close. 'Sorry everyone I failed. I didn't have enough power to win.'

As he thought that another presence enter his mind. "Foolish mutt. Get the hell up and fight back."

Naruto's eyes widen as he heard Nibi's voice go through his head. 'She's right. I have to fight back. Even if I die at least he won't take over.'

As Dark threw another punch at Naruto, Naruto grabbed his fist easily, stunning dark. An eerie light green aura began to surround him as he slowly lifted himself from the crumbling crater. The green aura increased rapidly around him as it destroyed enough of the crater to allow him to completely stand. His emerald eyes met Dark's for a brief second before he delivered a hard kick to his gut.

Dark stumbled back from the blow and looked up at the glowing Naruto, who was looking at him with no other emotion other than hope and determination. His eyes began to widen as Naruto spoke with intensity only few could ever match. "I will win. I do not give up. I will not let my friends and family down. I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

The green aura around Naruto exploded around him with intensity that barely anyone living creature could match. If possible, Dark's white face began to pale as he backed away from Naruto. 'It's not possible. He's tapping into his full power.'

Naruto extended his right arm out and a ball of pure youki began to form in his palm. Seven sets of hands gripped Dark, who turned back to see Kyuubi, Rayne, Itachi, Jiraiya, Nibi, Yugito and Gobi holding him down. Dark's eyes widen as he was startled by this and turned back to a grinning Naruto. "This is my mind. Everything in here revolves around me. In here, I AM GOD!"

The green Rasengan in Naruto's hand doubled then tripled in size before Naruto rushed him and rammed it into Dark Naruto's chest. Dark screamed in pain as he was literally torn to shreds by the giant green Rasengan till nothing was left of him. Naruto dropped to all fours and panted heavily as he was completely worn out.

He looked up and smiled a bit, thinking it was over when an echoing laughter was heard all around the room as Dark Naruto voice was heard. "You may have one this round king. But I will be back."

Dark's laugh harder and louder at this but was getting smaller by the second till it completely stopped. Naruto sighed in relief. 'Well it's over for now. I'll deal with you later when you appear again.'

---------------------------

Nibi was clutching onto Naruto's hair, trying to pull him off but had no luck as her strength was all but drained. Her face was getting paler by the second as her blood was being drained, but noticed it was slowly down and rapidly at that. She absently noticed that Naruto's eyes had changed back to there normal red and green color before he was knocked to the ground by a red headed figure.

She fell to the ground and clutched her neck where Naruto bit her and looked up to see Rayne's back as she looked at Naruto's form. Nibi had a faint smile before passing out from exhaustion and blood lost.

Rayne glared coldly at the Naruto in front of her, knowing this wasn't the real him. That was till she saw his eyes were back to normal.

"What happened?" Naruto said in a less frightening tone of voice but still wasn't his normal one, before he too passed out from mental stress and the pain his body was in.

Rayne sighed and noticed the sun was starting to rise. She cursed mentally and noticed the Kazekage running towards them. Once the Kazekage reached them she spoke as she pointed to the rising sun. "We need shelter now."

Boufuu was about to respond when he noticed her finger and the sun beginning to rise as well and nodded as he did not wanting to invoke her wrath. "Alright, follow me."

Rayne nodded a bit as she picked Naruto up, who had turned back to his regular form, and was about to follow Boufuu when she turned to Gobi. "Gobi, pick Nibi up and take her to the mansion."

Gobi snarled but did as she was told since Nibi was the only one of the bijuu she could tolerate. Rayne sighed deeply as they walked into the gates with Temari and Kankuro carrying Gaara behind them.

'I hope something like this never happens again.' Was Rayne's only though as she walked behind the Kazekage.

---------------------------

Two crimson eyes with three tomoes surrounding the pupil stared at the scene with anger written on his face. 'I will tell leader of this. He must know.'

In a swirl of flames he was gone.

---------------------------

Walking into the room the Kazekage had given Naruto; Rayne laid the said boy down in the bed before sighing for the umpteenth time. She looked at him pityingly before a crackle was heard on her head set. She picked it up to hear who it was and sighed lightly as she head Itachi's voice. "Rayne, where in the hell are you? It should not have taken you this long to get here. I mean I know Gobi's a pain in the ass for anyone but Naruto to deal with, but still."

Rayne sighed once more as she walked out of the room speaking softly into the head phone, not wanting to wake Naruto up. "We ran into complications. Mainly all of us forgetting that last night was Naruto's transformation."

Over on the other line, she could clearly hear Itachi swearing loudly. Her lips twitched a bit at the words he was using, but couldn't laugh due to the situation. After a full minute of swearing, Itachi responded with worry lacing his voice. "Is everyone there alright?"

Rayne sighed lightly once more as she slumped against the wall, tired from the day and having to explain this more than once. She really wished that everyone was in the same place when these kind of things happened.

"Well, to point out the obvious, he went ballistic. During his rampage, he destroyed Akasuna no Sasori with surprising ease. After that, he then went after Nibi and one of our spies in Akatsuki, Deidara. From what was seen when both Gobi and I arrived, Naruto was draining Nibi while Deidara had his arm cut off and two large holes in his chest from where Naruto's wings pierced him. Naruto himself has third degree burns from Nibi's darkness flames and is completely drained of his youki and banpaia ryoku. The only good note on all of this is that Naruto managed to regain control over himself when I knocked him off of Nibi.”

She had to cover her ear as Itachi swore loudly on his end. Muttering lightly, she barely noticed that Itachi had spoken up once more. "Is she alright?"

Rayne closed her eyes as she really didn't want to say, but she had no choice seeing what happened. "No. Nibi will never be as physically strong as she was before this night. As of right now, she is no longer the fourth strongest of the bijuu. If she recovers, I would rank her a little weaker than Shichibi but still strong enough to pound Shukaku. But this is based on if she completely recovers. If not, I dare say she will probably never fight again."

After a short pause, Rayne begin to wonder what was going on when Itachi responded in a confused tone. "How is that possible? Her powers shouldn't drop that drastically from her blood being drained."

Rayne sighed in annoyance as he apparently didn't read up on vampires after Naruto's first transformation. "Itachi, in that form, Naruto doesn't just drain blood. He drains the soul essence as well. If I had knocked him off a few seconds later, Nibi would have been bound to Naruto for the rest of their lives. That is how much of her soul he had drained along with her blood."

Getting annoyed at the pregnant pause, she was about to ask what was the hold up when Itachi spoke. "They're here. I'll help out with what I can."

His communicator cut off as he said that, most likely because he had rushed over to help out with Nibi. Rayne sighed again as she pushed herself off the wall and stretched out a bit. Looking around the hallway, she shrugged as she yawned and headed to the other spare room that was pointed out to here. As she entered the room, she sighed a bit as she quickly closed the curtain before the sun could burn her. Looking around the room, she noticed some night wear, probably put out by Boufuu or his girl and sighed as she picked it up and took her clothes off before slipping into them.

As she laid down in the bed and looked up at the ceiling, her thoughts wandered so she didn't think about the day. 'The first thing I'm doing when I get home is taking a blood shower. Though I bet Kyuubi is probably going to be pissed that he has to clean up the shower again. I don't see why he complains, it's not like he hasn't used it before and I swear he uses it more than I do.'

---------------------------

As soon as he turned his head set off, Itachi jumped over the railing as Gobi walked in carrying Nibi on her back. Landing gracefully, he rushed over to her and checked out Nibi's wounds to see what exactly happened. Not even a second after he started looking over her, Kyuubi burst into the room for the same exact reason as he sensed Nibi in distress and had slight worry written on his face.

Gobi rolled her eyes at the two while they checked on Nibi wounds. Refraining from attacking them out of sheer annoyance, she laid her down on the couch and turned towards them. "You need not worry of her wounds, they will heal in due time. It's her soul's damage that is troubling. It cannot be healed by anything other than a god."

Kyuubi cringed as he heard her say that as he found the bite mark on her collar bone where Naruto had bit her. Seeing and hearing this as well, and from what Rayne told him, Itachi picked her up gingerly and slowly headed towards her room so she could rest there. Once he was out of the room, Gobi turned towards Kyuubi with a sneer on her face. Kyuubi raised his eyebrow at this, not knowing what he had done.

Seeing this, Gobi growled at him, trying her hardest not to attack him. "I can understand why Rayne forgot about Naruto's transformation since she doesn't know as much of demons as we do, but you should have remembered. I can't say it's complete your fault for Nibi's condition, but some of it falls on your shoulders. Kurohana would be disappointed that you are part to blame in her sister's debilitation."

Kyuubi face dropped at the last part knowing it was true. He didn't want to admit it, but it stung. Turning away from him, Gobi started to walk off but noticed some girl with long green hair with a confused look on her face as she walked into the room, cutting Gobi off.

Yonbi looked around the room, trying to figure out where she was. She didn't understand what had happened. One moment Hikaru was hugging her, the next she was here. And it wasn't helping that she couldn't sense him around. Nervously looking around, her eyes fell on two familiar faces. She squeaked loudly in fright before jumping behind the closes object, which happened to be a couch.

Both Kyuubi and Gobi sweat dropped at seeing this. 'Dear Kami, she still hasn't changed.' was the only thought going through Kyuubi's brain as Gobi just blinked in surprise at the scene before it turned into a scowl.

"Oh great, the pathetic one is here as well. This makes things so much better." Gobi spoke sarcastically at the end, already wishing she didn't agree with Rayne to come here. In response, Yonbi just curled into the couch hoping to blend in and not get on Gobi's nerves.

Kyuubi growled at Gobi as he unconsciously began filling the room with his killing intent. "What is your problem?"

Gobi glared at him; her eyes filled with nothing but contempt before she turned back around and walked out without responding to him. Kyuubi growled in the back of his throat, but tried to calm himself down as he noticed Yonbi was shivering from the killing intent he was pouring out. He sighed deeply at this and noticed Itachi walk into the room, looking confused. "What the hell was with all the killer intent coming from over here? I mean damn, I swear you were trying to intimidate Rayne again, which was hilarious as hell, but that's beside the point."

Kyuubi developed a tick mark on his forehead before sighing in resignation, knowing it wouldn't get anywhere for him to fight. "Just an old vendetta between Gobi and me, nothing you need to worry about. And Yonbi, you can come out know. No one here is going to hurt you."

The said bijuu's head poked up from behind the couch before she squeaked even louder than before as she noticed Itachi and ducked behind the couch once more. Both Itachi and Kyuubi grew massive sweat drops at her shyness. Itachi turned towards Kyuubi, who was shaking his head at the scene. "Please tell me she is not always like this."

In response, Kyuubi sunk his head. Itachi repressed another sweat drop before sighing as he walked up to the couch. Motion for Kyuubi to help him, he walked behind it, only to scare Yonbi as she tried to crawl away, only to find Kyuubi blocking her path. Kyuubi sighed as she clanged to the couch as it was her last life line. "Will you stop trying to run? You are safe here. Besides Itachi has something to tell you."

Itachi blinked in confusion hearing this and tried to figure out how Kyuubi knew that. He quickly noticed him pointing at his nose and realized that he could detect that he had something to say. Shaking his head, he turned towards a still frighten Yonbi, hoping she wouldn't freak out on them. The said bijuu blinked in confusion as to what they were talking about and was wishing that Hikaru was there so she didn't have to be as frightened as she was.

Sighing once more, Itachi squatted down besides her and looked her directly in the eyes before speaking. "I know this might be hard for you, but after you passed out from... ah... he never did tell me his name..."

Yonbi looked at Itachi and knew who he meant and answered gently, not knowing what he was trying to say. "Hikaru. His name is Hikaru."

Itachi nodded in confirmation before sighing lightly and looking her back in the eyes. "Thank you. After you passed out, Hikaru asked me to do two things. The first was to take care of you. The reason for him to ask this was because…… He opened the Shimon gate during his fight against Kisame."

Her eyes widen as her worst fear over the last couple of decades had finally become true. Tears began to stream down her face as her body began to shudder violently. Not anticipating this kind of reaction, Itachi grabbed her shoulders and tried to calm her down, but it only force her strike Itachi's face with one of her tails, sending him through the nearby wall... Which happened to be five feet of solid concrete mixed with steel and with titanium coating on the walls. All of this was so Turned couldn’t break through the walls easily if the sun cannons failed to pick them off.

Kyuubi just stared at the new hole in the wall before looking back at Yonbi and then back to Itachi as he climbed through the hole looking like Jiraiya does after peeping on Tsunade. Itachi glared at Kyuubi that clearly said 'Where the fuck did that come from?!' A sweat drop formed on Kyuubi's head as he noticed the glare all to well. "Um... I uh... have no earthly idea. I never seen her like this and quite frankly, don't want to see again."

He disappeared and quickly reappeared behind Yonbi and pinned her limbs down using his retractable tails as Itachi walked over to her again. She struggled against Kyuubi's hold of her, but found that she couldn't break free of his grips. After a few moments, her struggling seized as she looked at the ground crestfallen with a whole new set of tears beginning to build up. Sighing deeply, Itachi placed his hand on her chin and lifted it up so she could see his eyes.

"There is something else Hikaru wanted me to tell you." He took a deep breath as Yonbi stared at him expectedly, which was odd since she was normally very patient. Sighing again, Itachi decided to come out and say it and hoped Kyuubi could hold her down. "He said that he wanted you to know... He loved you."

At this, Kyuubi's tails released Yonbi from his shock at what Itachi said. He never once thought that Itachi would say those words, even if they were someone else and he was just the messenger. I mean it was inconceivable, the young Uchiha barely showed much emotion to begin with other than his blatant love for pocky.

Yonbi's eyes widen as she heard that and instantly passed out with a sad smile on her face and a light blush as she muttered things neither wanted to hear.

Itachi looked at the two with his eyebrows twitching before he turned around and walked off, not wanting to know what they were thinking nor did he care for the most part. He just wanted to get to his pocky stash as it had been a trying day for everyone so far... And to make sure that he would have enough to last the week before he had to go on another raid for his precious snack food...

---------------------------

Turing over on her bed, Rayne sighed in irritation. She just couldn't get to sleep as she had a bad feeling in her gut that wouldn't go away. Normally she wouldn't pay attention to it as Naruto was alright, though she was worried about Nibi's condition, but that wasn't what was getting to her. It was something that had to deal with Naruto, but not directly to him.

She couldn't help but get the feeling that Akira was in trouble. She couldn't admit that she had mixed feelings about this whole affair. Rayne really enjoyed being called a mother by Naruto. To her, he was her child in her eyes and treated him as she would her own. But all that came crashing down when she learned from Jiraiya that Akira was still alive. At first, she was pissed at her, believing that she had abandoned Naruto. She would have marched down and killed her herself if Jiraiya didn't tell her the circumstance of what happened to her.

After hearing that, she was torn on what to do. On one hand, she wanted to stay Naruto's mother and not tell him about her, but she knew he would eventually find out and might not speak to her again as he could hold a grudge for a lifetime if necessary. On the other, to tell him and hope that he wouldn't go straight to her and leave her alone once more. Sure, she wouldn't be alone since Kyuubi would be there, but it was doubtable he would be there for long. She wasn't sure on Itachi as Akira was his sensei and he cared deeply for her as much as he cared for Naruto.

Rayne continued turning over and over in the bed till she sat up and looked around the room. For a few minutes, she just stared at the wall with no real purpose before she got up and quickly took of her night gown and put on her normal gear. Once she was completely dressed, she exited her room and headed towards Naruto's room. She was quite glad that no one was in the hall way as she really didn't want to have to explain what happened more than she already had.

Once she had reached his room without running into anyone, Rayne quietly slipped in and noticed Naruto as still out cold from his healing wounds. She slowly walked over to the bed and sat besides Naruto's head. She placed her hand on his cheek before smiling lightly, seeing him breathe in deeply at her touch. She continued watching him as he breathe and his wounds healed slowly before her eyes and could take them away from the slightly disgusting, yet intriguing sight.

She was mesmerized as she watched him heal. It was nothing she had seen before as she had never really looked at herself when she healed, so she guessed what it looked like for the most part other than it being slightly faster due to his demonic blood. The sight of his blood was a problem though as she had to control her vampiric urge to sink her fangs into him and have a taste. Even then, she was struggling with it as she still hadn't had a decent feeding in days. Sure, she drained that vamp two days ago, but that was only a snack compared to her unusual feeding habits.

Shaking her head and calming her vampiric blood down, Rayne looked down at Naruto and brushed his bangs off his forehead before leaning down and kissing his temple. She couldn't explain it, but for some reason she suddenly felt tired and felt her legs wobbled as she tried to stand up. Falling down back on the bed, she could only summarize that she hadn't been getting enough sleep in the last couple of days and combined with her lack of feeding, she was drained of energy. Looking down at Naruto she decided that he wouldn't mind and laid down next to him and embraced him in a tight hug before whispering in his ear.

"Sleep well... my son."

---------------------------

Akira gritted her teeth as she parried the sword strike with her kunai. She wasn't in the best of conditions as she parried another strike, this one knocking the kunai out of her hands. Her clothes were in a ragged condition as her body was littered in cuts and gashes since she was having a hard time countering the Uchiha's unreal reflexes. This was the first time in little more than a decade that she felt this inferior. It was as if she was facing Minato once more, but without the Hiraishin.

Jumping out of Madara's range, she pulled out a piece of paper and quick turned it into a paper shuriken within a half second. Not wasting any time, she threw it towards him before following it up with a few quick seals.

"Kage Origami Shuriken!"

The paper shuriken suddenly multiplied into fifty as they flew towards Madara with surprising speeds. Now most people wouldn't take this jutsu seriously as it was just paper, but Madara was not fooled. Though he had nothing to worry about and smirked behind his mask as he was prepared to demonstrate his power over her. The shuriken tore through his body as if he was made of paper and they were made of burning, near melting steel, but Madara just smiled at Akira, making her wary.

Her eyes widen when she noticed his body was healing at an accelerated pace, beyond that of anything she had ever seen before. Though for some odd reason, she knew that her son had a faster regeneration rate, but it made little difference at the moment. Madara started to laugh as he noticed Akira's stunned face before he rushed over towards her with surprising speed and thrusted his sword towards her heart. Only her sparing sessions with Minato saved her life as she managed to move just enough to the right that only her shoulder was pierced by the blade and not her heart.

She gritted her teeth in pain as she kicked him in the stomach to get him off, but he seemed to be unaffected by it in the slightest. His smirk grew wider behind his mask before he twisted his sword and pulled it out. Akira couldn't help but gasp in surprise and pain as he dislocated her shoulder before she was kicked in the gut and flew into the wall. A massive crater was made on impact that was eerily similar to something that Tsunade could have done.

Akira tried to will her body to move, but instead she coughed up blood. Gritting her teeth as she looked out of her half lidded eyes, she pried herself from the wall. Even with her half closed eyes, she noticed him moving towards her and barely managed roll out of the way of another sword thrust to her heart, only for it to go through her left kidney.

She gritted her teeth and pain to keep from screaming, but it was for not as the sword was pushed all the way through before it was violently twisted once more and ripped out leaving a large whole in her stomach. She gasped and silently screamed in more pain and he watched in amusement as she writhed and squirmed in pain. After a moment, he grew tired of her and kicked her gut, slamming her back into the wall once more and pinned her with a few kunais to make sure she couldn't dodge his strike this time.

Madara smirked at her as he leveled his blade at her heart before speaking. "I would like to know why you betrayed us Akira. Yes I know your son is a jinchuuriki, but none of them are human. They're just the images of the creature inside of them. You would know that if you spent time with one as I have." Akira's eyes narrowed as she heard all this. A small smirk grew on Madara's face as he started to laugh at her. "Yes, I knew who you were from the start, but I just assume you wished to kill him since the creature of your husbands death was inside him."

Akira glared at Madara with no visible emotion other than hatred as she looked directly into his four pronged Mangekyou Sharingan with no fear. "Naruto is more human than you will ever be, even if he is a both a dhampir and a hanyou. As long as he lives, my job as his mother is fulfilled. And by the grace of Kami, even when I'm gone, you will not touch him."

Madara narrowed his eyes hearing her response and was ready to push his blade into her and finish her off when his eyes widen in surprise. In an instant, Akira turned into dozens of origami butterflies and disappeared from sight leaving him slightly shocked. Quickly getting over his inability to see her move, he eyes narrowed as he looked around to try and find her. But was unable to do so as he couldn't see any traces of her chakra. He gritted his teeth and ran outside to find her, not wanting her to give away even more information.

---------------------------

Deidara winced as he barely dodged the large fireball that seared some of his hair. He continued to run through the forest and absently noticed that it had begun to rain heavily. As he tried to figure out why, his eyes widen before he was forced to dodge a large shark missile. Gritting his teeth and seeing no visible way out of this, he placed his hands into his pouch. 'I'm sorry Akira, but this must be done.'

He knew he didn't have a chance in hell at escaping them, so he knew this was the only way. In fact, he knew they each could be him by themselves, but all of them together was overkill. He was originally recruited by Fuguku who easily defeated him, making Deidara vow that he would one day find away around his forsaken eyes. He initially declined the offer saying he would rather chose death that to work for people that wished to take over the world, but after speaking to Konan, and learned her real name was Akira, she convinced him to help her sabotage their plans. So he agreed, only because he didn't wish for the world to come under one ruler.

Zetsu was not someone he particularly was sure that he could beat. He didn't know much about him other than his split sides and his plant controlling ability. From what he showed, he was pretty sure he could win, but the way the others treated him made it seem that he was superior to them, so he really didn't want to test that theory. He was sure he could beat Kisame on his own if he was at full health and could keep the shark like man away from him, it would be an easy kill.

But since he was in bad health and facing all three of them was a suicidal fight and he might as well go kamikaze on the bastards and level the fucking base while he was at it. Only thinking of Akira's safety and her future, he scoped up as much clay as he could and placed it in the giant mouth on his chest before covering it back up with his cloak as it chewed as fast as it could.

Deidara ducked below the Samehada swing that was aimed to slice him from his waist and kicked Kisame in the stomach before he was hit a large root, curiosity of Zetsu's plant control. He gritted his teeth as he looked around and noticed he was surrounded by Fuguku, Kisame and Zetsu. Gritting his teeth as he noticed that Madara and Pein wasn't among them, he could only hope she was okay and that she could get away from the blast that was about to occur.

His eyes burned heatedly as he though of her and smirked uncontrollably, knowing this was going to be his final display of his art. But for now, all he could do was wait until the clay was ready and hope that it would at least kill one of them, if not all. As he was thinking this, he heard another voice from behind him and his smirk widened a bit, knowing that she only had to deal with Madara. The thought disturbed him a bit, but he believed she wouldn't test her luck against him.

Pein walked up behind him as Zetsu, Kisame and Fuguku surrounded him, leaving him with very little chance of escape, not that he was aiming to. "So you and Konan where the spies from the start. I'm actually surprised that it is you two. I mean, you’re protecting the son of the Yondaime Hokage, the one that helped destroy your clan along with the Uchihas."

Deidara narrowed his eyes at that, knowing it to be true, but he could not hold a grudge against the man. "That maybe true, but at least he spared anyone that surrendered. The goddamn Uchihas just killed us for the fun of it! And besides, whatever Konan-chan asks for, I will willingly do it for her, even if it cost my life."

The others narrowed their eyes hearing this and Pein was wondering if he should have left as Deidara continued. "Actually, since she's probably long gone from here since we've been founded out, I should tell you that's not her real name. It's Namikaze Akira, wife of the Arashi and mother of the former vessel of the nine tail fox, who has been freed form it's prison for five years."

Their eyes narrowed, while Fuguku cursed lightly at not recognizing her as Deidara smirked as his clay in his chest was getting closer and closer to completion. Pein stepped forward as he looked at Deidara questionably. "That's not possible; the only way to unseal the bijuu ends up in the vessel dying."

Deidara's smirk grew wider as he heard this and had to point it out to them. "Not if the bijuu turn their vessel into a hanyou. Once the vessel is transform into one, the seal breaks and they are freed from their prison. The reason why they don’t do this in the first place so they can gain freedom is because most of them hate their vessel with passion. Kind of like the same passion Kyuubi hates you, Pein."

Pein narrowed his eyes hearing this while the others looked confused. Deidara smirked seeing this s he turned towards Fuguku and smirked viciously as he was going to create tension between them before he blew them to smithereens. "Did you know that it was him that caused Kyuubi to attack Konoha and wipe out half of the Uchiha clan in one night, all because he wanted to have his only to threats taken care of. That means your clan and the Yondaime."

Fuguku's eyes narrowed as he didn't like that at all and turned to Pein as his Sharingan spun madly. He might have killed off most of his clan, but he be damned if someone else attempted to do so and get away with it. His eyes morphed into the Mangekyou and closed his left eye as he was about to use Amaterasu, when Pein spoke up. "Yes, I did have him sent their, but it was Madara's request. So if you deal with anyone, deal with him, not me."

The former Uchiha clan head narrowed his eyes at this, but nodded as he turned back to a still smirking Deidara and was about to finish him off when Deidara started glowing a dazzling white. 'I'm truly sorry for this Akira, but at least you will have the time to spend with your son. But I never really planned on being with you as I wasn't going to allow these fucks to live for taking my imouto's life. So I hope you forgive me.'

"This is payback, yeah. We're all going boom now. KATSU!"

---------------------------

Floating on a paper bird above the storm clouds, Akira laid on top of it, bleeding heavily as she look down towards the ground, only to she a bright flash of light before a large mushroom cloud enveloped the area. Her clouded eyes widened as she saw this and managed to push herself up on her knees before she screamed.

"DEIDARA!"

---------------------------

Rayne sighed as she watched Naruto walked solemnly towards the mansion. She knew that he was remembering what happened last night. He was in a state of shock. She sighed once more as she continued to watch him before shifting a bit to get more comfortable as Gaara shifted a bit over her shoulder. This wasn't the first time it happened, but it was the first time he actually managed to harm and nearly kill someone due to the transformation. And it didn't help that he was pushing her away at the moment.

As Naruto entered the mansion with Rayne just behind him, they noticed a green haired girl sitting peacefully on the couch. Until she saw them. With a scream, Yonbi jumped behind the couch and started shaking uncontrollably in fear as she hadn't seen Rayne since they were created and she never seen Naruto before and his aura was kind of terrifying. This didn't help Naruto's mood at all. He winced at the sight before looking down and quickly headed up the stairs leaving behind a slightly pissed Rayne and an even more frightened Yonbi.

As he reached the top of the stairs and turned to his room, he noticed Yugito running towards him with a small smile on her face. "Hey Naruto... What's wrong?"

Looking at him closely as she reached him, she could tell something was bothering. He was paler than usual, his eyes had lost their normal spark and were completely dull and he was trembling slightly. He shook her head at her and walked past her without even glaring at her. "I don't want to talk about it."

She turned around and looked at his retreating back with surprise before she rushed towards him and jumped in front of him before placing a hand on his shoulder and looking him in the eye. "Naruto. What's wrong? You know it's better to talk about... Ouf."

The air left her lungs as Naruto removed his fist from her stomach before turning around and walking off and into his room. She gasped for breath and fell to her knees as she looked at his door with surprise. From her brief encounter with him before and at the diner table, she could tell he was kind. But why did he hit her? Shaking that thought off, she slowly picked herself up and tried to open his door to figure out what was wrong as something wasn't right with him.

Of course the door was locked leaving a miffed Yugito as she had half a mind to ram the door and breaking in. As she backed up and was ready to slam into it, she remembered that the doors had special properties and there was no way she could break it down. Sighing in resignation, she turned away from the door. 'I wonder what's wrong with him. He doesn't feel right? Maybe the others will know what to do.'

Yugito shook her head before sighing as she walked down the stairs to ask the others what was wrong with Naruto. As she did so, Gobi stepped out of the shadows with a look of contempt on her face. She had gotten over her anger on what happened to Nibi and her hatred of Kyuubi, but when she felt Naruto's presence, she knew what was wrong. But there was something about the hanyou girl just put her off. It wasn't that she had any evil aura around her or look in her eyes, but the fact that she, Gobi felt... threatened by her.

She had no clue why. She was stronger than the neko hanyou in every way and the fact that she was just a kitten in age. Hell she doubted anyone in this house other than Rayne, Kyuubi and Naruto in his vampiric form could defeat her. And then there was the fact that she was more intelligent and beautiful, in her opinion, yet she still felt threatened by young neko. Threatened that she would take Naruto as hers. And that scared her. Gobi more than anything else wanted the dual half breed to be hers. Something about him just made her feel... she couldn't describe it nor would attempt to.

Shaking that off, she walked up to his room and looked at his door before sighing as she knew that this had to be done. Otherwise he would just stay in this funk forever. Add in the fact that the others would just leave him be till he did it on his own. With a shift kick, the door slammed open and she gracefully entered the room.

From her hiding spot on the stairs, a certain cat hanyou slowly snuck her way towards the room to listen in on what was going to happen.

Naruto was currently looking at his clawed hands with disgust and sadness. He still couldn't believe he had done what he did, even if it was his dark side. All the memories of what happened the night before had come to him after he woke up as if he was the one that did it. And it sickened him. Yes, he could kill and leave people in worse conditions then what he had done, but killing without remorse and attacking his allies and possible friends was something he didn't do. And what was worse was that he enjoyed it.

He knew it wasn't him, but at the same time it was. His dark side was a part of him, no matter how much he didn't want to believe it. He shivered at the thought but he knew it was the truth. He looked down at himself in the mirror and he could see his dark side laughing at him. He narrowed his eyes and with a quick slash, his mirror was shattered in millions of pieces and rained down upon him. As the shards of glass cut through him he just stood unmoving, not caring as he would heal before anyone noticed.

'Am I really like him? Am I monster just like he is?' His eyes slowly started to gain a golden hue to them as he laughed bitterly. 'Maybe so. Maybe the pathetic village was right. I might just be the demon they called me all along. Maybe I am the animal I have become.'

A sudden crash brought him back to reality as an old face he knew quite well walked into the room.

Gobi narrowed her eyes as she caught the scent of blood as she walked into the room. She turned to Naruto to see cuts over his body and glass shards covering the floor. Her eyes widen in surprise when she saw the golden glow coming off his eyes, but quickly regained her composure. Naruto just stood their glaring at her as she did the same before he laughed bitterly at her. "Oh. So you've come. First kaa-san, then Yugito, now you. How many times do I have to say I don't want to talk about it?!"

Gobi remained passive as ever but you could tell there was a slight hint of worry even if she hid it extraordinary well. She remained quiet and let Naruto continued to rant. "Why is it that every time I have a problem, everyone tries to comes to help me?! Can't I be left alone and solve my own problems once?! I'm may be young but I'm not a child! With every thing I have endured in my life, I've been forced to grow up yet everyone continued to treat me as I'm still a child!"

She just stood their listening to his complaints without even flinching in the slightest. Naruto panted a bit as he tried to catch his breath from screaming at her when Gobi responded. "Are you finished?"

Naruto's eyes widen when she suddenly moved and gripped his neck before pinning him to the wall. He struggled for a few seconds but knew it was useless. Gobi glared at him as she took a deep breath. "I don't know where, nor do I care why you are acting like this, but let's get a few things straight. No matter how mature you are, you are a child."

"As for why everyone tries to help you, is because you are young and brash while we are much older and wiser. As much as you hate to admit it, we know what we are talking about. And we do allow you to solve your own problems. But you always drag us into it just like this. You know why. Because you don't know how to deal with it." Naruto growled at her and struggled even more to get free, but Gobi easily held onto him.

The she suddenly smiled lightly at him. "And that's okay. You are still a child even if you refuse to believe you are one. You will make mistakes and will learn from them. That is natural. In time, yes we will leave you to your own devices. But that won't be for a while. You know why." Naruto just looked at her with confusion when she spoke softly. "It's because we care for you, even if some of us don't show it very well."

Naruto's eyes widen in realization before he nodded lightly as the golden hues in his eyes left. Gobi slowly put him down on the ground and releasing her grip on his neck. "Now, what was all this about?"

Naruto sighed as he rubbed his throat a bit. "Nothing." She narrowed her eyes at him and was contemplating on slamming him back against the wall when he continued. "As you said, I am a child and can't handle everything thrown at me. But, this is my problem. No one else’s. Only I can solve it."

Gobi's eyes widen before narrowing. How she hated that he used her own words against her. She shook that off, before speaking. "You don't know unless you ask. There might be others that have gone through the same..."

"Thing? I doubt it. The problem lies with what I am." Naruto interrupted her.

Gobi's eyes widen at this before narrowing. "And what problem would that be?"

Naruto shrugged at her before turning his back on her and looking out the window. After a few moments of not getting an answer, Gobi was about to ask him again before using her normal methodology to get him to speak, when he answered. "There are two of me. One light, the other dark. And we are at war with each other."

The little bit of color in the already pale face of Gobi's drained hearing this. There was two of him? It made sense now that she thought about it. The change of personality when he turned into a full fledged vampire was evidence to that. As she was contemplating this she heard a gasp from the door way and turned around to she the cat hanyou, Yugito standing there.

Naruto shook his head before sighing as he looked back at the blonde haired teen. "I was wondering when you were going to come out of hiding."

Gobi blinked in surprise. She hadn't even noticed her and she had apparently been there for a while according to Naruto. And that irritated her.

Yugito walk towards him and stop next to him. "Um... Can you explain more? I didn't quite understand that."

Naruto sighed before nodding. "Alright, to put it bluntly, I'm fighting my dark side. If I win, I can keep my body. If I lose, he takes over permanently. Yet if we kill the other, we die our selves. So I'm stuck in a catch twenty-two."

At this both of their eyes widen, thought Gobi hid hers quickly. Naruto sighed as he looked back at the window. "Right now, he's quiet, but he'll come back and try again, and again, and again. He'll never stop. I can do nothing but stave him off for now as I don't know a thing about sealing, as mostly everyone else in this house."

Gobi nodded her head in understanding. Both Kyuubi and Rayne were powerful and wise, yet neither knew a damn thing about seals. She herself wasn't too fluent with them and she knew the kitsune hanyou, Nibi and Yonbi wouldn't be too knowledgeable about them either.

Yugito sighed as she sat on the bed, not sure what to do. It was kind of weird in her opinion that she was even helping. She just met the kid and didn't know much about him other than what Kyuubi had explained to her. Yet she wanted to help him for reasons she couldn't explain. Maybe it was because he rescued her from certain death and helped her survive. Maybe it was because that he was just a kind person and she knew he would help her if she was in a bind. Maybe it was something more...

She sighed as she shook that thought off before walking up to Naruto and placing a hand on his shoulder and smiled lightly. "I know this isn't much, but I'll be here to help."

Naruto smiled lightly at her before nodding. "Thank you. That's all I can ask for."

Yugito nodded as her smiled brightened at his remark. "Well, I need to go. Kyuubi's going to be mad that I'm already late."

Naruto nodded as Yugito rushed off, hoping the great fox demon wouldn't be to mad that she was thirty minutes late. Meanwhile, Gobi was gritting her teeth and restraining herself from cleaving the neko hanyou in half with Tetsusaiga. He was hers dammit. Shaking that thought off, she was about to speak when his eyes widen and he shot off through the door using his Super Speed. Gobi just stood their confused. 'What the... I don't want to know.'

---------------------------

Itachi had no clue why he was here. So here he was currently seating next to the window, munching on his pocky, in Nibi's room as she slept peacefully, or as peacefully as she could after what happened. He sighed as he looked out the window. He really didn't have a clue. Maybe it was his demon side telling him to or maybe it was just him being himself. Or it might be the fact that everyone else was annoying him and Nibi wasn't, therefore he was here.

Suddenly movement in the bed brought him out of his thoughts. He turned around to see Nibi slowly turning in her bed and her eyes opening slowly. He swallowed the last bit of his pocky as her eyes focused on him. Being unnerved by her glare as it was obviously saying 'What the fuck are you doing here?'; he reached into his pouch to pull out his stress reliever, another pocky stick.

Nibi's eyes twitched madly at this and she just wanted to jump him and start to beat the hell out of him, but alas she could barely move. So a glare would have to suffice, for now. He ignored her glare as he started munching on his apple flavored stick. "So, how do you feel?"

Nibi just twitched even more as he took another bite of his beloved snack food. "How do you think I feel?" He shrugged much to her displeasure before she growled out at him. "I feel like shit you prick!"

Itachi shrugged once more as he continued munching. That was the last straw. She had been doing her best to control it, but her anger combine with the fact that she had been in heat since she was released was just too much. She attempted to lunge at him, but in her condition she didn't get but a foot off the bed before she fell.

Being the compassionate person he was; Itachi caught her before she was centimeters from hitting the ground. He quickly placed her back in the bed while still munching on his pocky stick. Nibi gritted her teeth and nearly lunged at him again, but managed to control herself not wanting to make a fool of herself again. Itachi smirked at her as he stopped munching on his stick. "Oh, you want one."

Nibi growled violently at him, but her stomach had the same reaction making the Uchiha smirk grow wider. She cursed her traitorous stomach before glaring at the smirking hanyou. "Okay fine. I'm fucking hungry. You would be to if you where me! I have barely eaten anything since I've been released and I've been stuck in that seal for thirteen years! So stop fucking teasing me or I'm going to send your ass to hell!"

And what did he do. He smirked. Oh she was so going to kill him when she got better. While she was contemplating on how to end his life in the most gruesome ways possible, he pulled out another stick and handed it to her. Nibi blinked in surprise as he placed the pocky in front of her face. She half expected him to pull it away when she went to grab it, but he didn't. She looked at him curiously. "Why?"

He shrugged as he pulled out another stick and started munching on it. "One, your hungry. Two, it would be cruel not to. And three, I have plenty of that flavor."

Nibi twitched at his last reason but started eating it none the less. Once he was finished with his, Itachi stood up and stretched. "Well, since you’re hungry I'll go get you something while you snack on that. Any preferences?”

Nibi looked up at him in confusion. "Fish if there is any left."

The teenage Uchiha nodded and left the room to get her order. The nekomata just blinked at what happened as she chewed on the raspberry flavored stick. '... I guess he's better than what I figured he was. Oh well, I still hate him. He is a kitsune.'

---------------------------

Kyuubi sighed as he looked down at the jinchuuriki of Shukaku. "And what am I suppose to do with him? As I said, Shukaku won't listen to me. If you have forgotten, HE IS INSANE!"

Rayne shrugged her shoulders, not really caring. "Figure that out on your own. Until Jiraiya returns, he's your responsibility as I don't want to deal with him right now."

He growled dangerously at her. "You want me to look after him because you don't want to!"

She closed her eyes before turning towards him and opening them. Kyuubi stopped growling as he noticed something off with her eyes, mainly because she looked troubled. "Something isn't right. Something is off on this whole situation and I'm going to find out what it is. I'm going to find Jiraiya and send him here to fix Gaara's seal, but until then I need you to look after him. ... Plus... I feel strange."

The kitsune looked at her strangely as to elaborate. She took a deep breath before sighing. "I've been lying to Naruto this entire time."

Kyuubi looked at her strangely. He looked at her closely at noticed the scent of salt water, meaning she was crying. This confused him even more and was going to ask about it. He didn't have to when she continued. "H-his mother, h-has been alive, this e-entire time."

Kyuubi looked shocked as he heard this and looked at the Rayne, who he could tell was holding back a great deal of grief. "And she never abandoned him. She was forced to leave and has been our spy in Akatsuki, just to protect him. And now, she wants more than anything to see him..."

At this the kitsune understood Rayne's dilemma. After she had taken Naruto in, she actually believed that she was his mother, but now...

He sighed and placed his hand on her back to comfort her, when he suddenly found himself on the ground and Rayne walking out of the room. Kyuubi sighed at this. She and Naruto were more alike than either admitted. He swore if he didn't know any better, he would have believed them to be mother and son. He sighed once more before getting up and turning to the other door to see Yugito entering for lessons today. He sighed; Rayne would have to wait as Nibi wasn't in the condition to teach her yet.

Rayne walked out of the room with tears streaming down her cheeks and started to increase her pace as she headed for the main doors. She noticed Itachi, but paid no heed to him as she used her Stop Time and rushing out of the room, leaving a very confused Itachi with a plate full of cooked fish in hand.

"Okay... that was odd."

Soon as he said that, Naruto rushed down the stairs and quickly ran out the doors, absently noting that Itachi was looking odd with confusion. Itachi shook his head as he walked up the stairs to bring Nibi the food she asked for. 'What the hell? First Rayne, now Naruto. What is going on? I'm not even sure I want to know.'

Naruto was hot on Rayne's trail as he felt something off with his mother figure. Over the five years, they had became close and at times could even feel when the other's emotions if it was strong enough. And right now, he could tell his mother was severely depressed and he had no clue as to why. So he was going to find out, even if it meant chasing her down, which he knew would take a miracle if she was going full speed.

Rayne bit her lip as she knew Naruto was following her. She had half a mind to stop and tell him to go back home, but then she would have to speak him and he could sense her state right now and would hound her till she spilt what was bothering her. She wanted to, but that would be admitting that his mother was still alive and wanted to be with him. She was selfish. She wanted him to see her as his mother, yet she knew it wasn't the truth. Yet, she wanted to see him happy. And that was breaking her heart as she knew he would choose Akira over her.

She closed her eyes and started slowing down. Even if she didn't want to, it was the right thing to do. Naruto deserved to know. As she was about to come to a stop, she smelt something she knew all too well. Human blood. And it was fresh. This normally wouldn't bother her as vampires did need to feed on humans every now and then, but the scent of it did. It was similar to Naruto's, yet it was definitely human. Her heart stopped as she knew who's it belonged to. Akira.

Rayne took off once more, towards the direction the scent came from. She rushed towards it with all her speed while trying to figure out why she was here. She didn't have to once she entered the clearing she was in. The dried stains on the giant, damaged origami bird were enough to know she already injured before arriving here. But the fresh blood...

Was coming from the severed half of her body as a Turned chewed on her lower portion. The worse part of it was...

Naruto had caught up.

And he recognized her face from Itachi's pictures.

The Turned never knew what it was about to unleash. Otherwise it would have never had attacked the wounded Akira.

In an instant the entire clearing was covered in an oppressive green mist. Naruto's eyes bleed gold as both he and his dark side temporary merge for this moment. Both were pissed beyond all reason so they put everything aside. The green mist began to gain a goldish and purple coloring as the intensity increase while the mist doubled in size, then tripled. Half of the forest was covered by the immense energy as the dual half breed began to physically change.

All the hair on his body began to lengthen as it covered his skin, which in turn was turning gray with a slimy coating as it did in his vampiric form. Two bulges appeared from the back of his shirt and started to rip through it to reveal the two bat like wings, but were different then before. The top part of the wing was covered in blonde fur while the rest remained the same as it did in his vampiric transformation.

His face began to lengthen and grow as his teeth turned to fangs as they harden and lengthened. His nose flattened and turned into more like that of a dogs as his face finished lengthening as his face looked like that of a large wolf. His claws lengthened and sharpened enough that they could shred through a wall of diamonds with ease. His knee caps inversed themselves as Naruto's legs morphed into more canine like limbs. His arms lengthened to match the length of his legs while his chest grew in size to accommodate his transforming body.

A bulge appeared in the back of his pants where his tail bone was. Then another, followed by two more. Then four. They suddenly ripped through to reveal eight body length dog like tails flailing wildly behind him. And his youki and banpaia ryoku merged into one to nearly quadruple the amount of power he was putting out, almost covering the half of the island.

And the seven foot long, four foot tall vampiric Inu's eyes were focused on one thing. The Turned.

It was screwed.

---------------------------

From within the mansion, all time had stopped. The energy being put out was incredible.

Itachi had never felt anything like it before. Then again he never felt Rayne of Kyuubi go all out. He looked down at Nibi, who eyes were narrowed as she recognized the some of the power as Naruto's in his vampiric form. But he couldn't transform now... could he? And where was the rest of it coming from? She shook her head quickly and motion for Itachi to check it out.

He didn't need to be told twice.

Gobi was walking around the complex as she had nothing better to do when she felt the energy. Her eyes widen as she hadn't felt anything like it since her defeat at the hands of Kyuubi, yet it wasn't quite at his level. And it felt familiar. It felt like hers did when she went all out, but it had a touch of...

Vampiric Energy.

Kyuubi had stopped his lesson on fire control with Yugito when he felt it. Yugito was petrified as she had never felt anything this oppressing before and didn't want to again. Kyuubi had his eyes narrowed. It wasn't near his, but it could give Hachimata a run for his/her money. And it wasn't it's energy so he was going to check it out. All he knew was this felt like both vampiric and demonic energy.

And that led to one conclusion.

He ran into Itachi and Gobi as they ran past an extremely frightened Yonbi, who was doing everything she could to not pass out from fear. They rushed out the door forgetting to close it and headed towards their destination which happened to be someone they each cared for about in different ways.

Naruto.

---------------------------

In her life, Rayne had rarely felt fear and it was so long ago that she forgotten what it had felt like. But she was afraid now. Not because of the power Naruto was admitting as she was still more powerful. But the look in his eyes. They weren't his normal carefree, loving eyes, nor were they the golden eyes of his crazed form. These eyes seemed to be in pure agony with untold rage burning within them.

Naruto was trembling from rage as he glared at the Turned, who had finally realized what was going on and it was running for its life. Naruto noticed this before letting out and earth shaking roar and appearing in front of the Turned using something that looked like Stop Time. Naruto growled viciously before he flashed by it several times.

Both arms and its legs suddenly split into dozens of pieces as blood splattered on the ground and Naruto. Its torso landed on the ground as Naruto glared at it savagely. He jumped it torso and started to slash through it's harden skin as if it was tissue. The turned screamed in anguish as Naruto continued slashing till its insides were visible.

Naruto stopped when he could see the flesh of what it had consumed from his mother. His rage grew two fold as he focused on the Turned that was barely alive. He grabbed the creature’s skull and glared at it with out pity. With a quick jerk of his wrist, he ripped the top part of his head off, leaving only the lower jaw. A geyser of blood squirted out of the Turned and drenched Naruto. He didn't care as he walked towards his mother and nuzzled her almost lifeless form.

Akira opened her eyes with the little strength she had left and looked at the odd creature in front of her. Yet she wasn't afraid. Even with the amount of power that it was radiating, it felt comforting to her. She didn't know how, but she knew this creature was Naruto as she could see him in its eyes. She smiled lightly as she struggled to lift her arm to its muzzle. "N-Naru..."

She coughed violently, spewing more blood over Naruto. He looked down at her while shaking. He was frightened that the mother that gave birth to him was going to pass away. Akira smiled softly at him with blood seeping out of her lips. "Naruto. I'm... s-sorry... I w-wasn't... t-there for y-you. P-please... f-forgive... me."

Naruto looked down at her, still trembling. He tried to speak, but it came out as a light growl. Realizing he couldn't talk in this form, he instead nuzzled her cheek. Akira smiled as a tears fell down her face and nuzzled back against her transformed son. "T-thank... you... my son."

She closed her eyes willing and the let the darkness consume her. Her son didn't hate her for not being there. She could die in peace knowing that. Her hand fell from his face as her torso slowly became limp. Naruto's canine eyes widen in alarm seeing this and began nuzzling against her, not knowing what to do. After a few dozen attempts, realization began to dawn on the frantic Naruto. Tears began to fall from his eyes, landing on Akira's pale face.

He laid down against what was left of her body before letting a bone chilling howl. It was filled with every negative emotion except anger, hatred or anything along those lines. Rayne closed her eyes as she willed herself not run to him. He need this time alone. She was about to turn and walk off when Gobi, Itachi and Kyuubi arrived looking rather shaken up themselves.

Rayne just tilt her head behind her to tell them to look. Itachi was the first to realize what was going on as he recognized Akira. "B-but sensei has..."

"Kyuubi, ... fill them in... I'm going to get Jiraiya. Once Naruto calms down, return him to the mansion... Till then, let him mourn." Was Rayne's heavy reply. The kitsune nodded as Rayne walked passed him, not sparing a glance back as her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Throughout the night she heard Naruto's bone chilling howls.

---------------------------

In a cratered landscape where a luscious forest once was, four figures immerged from the rubble as another figure approached them. "It seems you all survived."

The auburn haired man, an angered Uchiha, a fish like humanoid and a plant like man nodded in response. All four of them looked like crap. Then again they somehow managed to survive an explosion that could rival an atomic bomb, so it was a miracle they were alive to begin with.

The smallest of the four, Madara seemed relatively unharmed; other than his cloak was somewhat burnt he had no injury on him. Fuguku was missing two fingers from his right hand, his left thumb and had severe lacerations over his body and was bleeding quite heavily. If he didn't get healed pretty soon, he wouldn't be amongst the living.

Kisame had gashes over his entire body, yet other than that he seemed unharmed. Though, he was cradling Samehada's snapped form in his arms. Zetsu seemed rather unharmed, but the fact that he wasn't covered in his Venus fly trap and the fact that he was missing his right arm showed he did indeed get harmed. Pein was about the same as Zetsu, but he his body was covered in cuts and bruises and heavy bleeding from his right eye, which was gone.

Madara sized up his subordinates before mentally sighing. They were in no condition to do anything. And probably wouldn't be any time soon. "I want you three to get healed up. Once you are, we need to find new recruits to fill up our missing slots. I'll be working on that for now. Pein already has a list, so he'll tell you once you're ready. Do not wear your cloaks as it's a dead giveaway to who we are. As of now, the hunt for the bijuu is off. We don't have the necessary strength to do so. Now go."

None of them needed to be told twice. Pein grabbed Fuguku and shushined away as Zetsu merged with the ground and followed them. Kisame walked off in another direction, caring more about his sword than his own wounds.

Madara shook his head and stood in the middle of the crater. He looked around at the destruction before reaching into his tattered cloak and pulling out a book that seemed to be a recent bingo book from Suna and looking at it. He was searching for the ones that Pein highlighted as the best fit for future members.

Akanami Rikimaru.

Threat Level: S

Village: Nukenin from Amegakure.

Bounty: 1,250,000 ryo.

Age: Seventeen.

Bloodline limit: Washigan.

Information: Extreme affinity for water. Almost unprecedented skill in sniping. One of the best trap specialists in the elemental nations. Quite possibly the strongest shinobi ever to come out of the Akanami clan. Summoner and contract holder of Sea Serpents. Was predicted to be the next Raiukage. Do not face in a long range battle. Rumored to have join forces with Kazekiri Rei.

Reason for leaving/Crime: Assassinated entire council and the Sandaime Raiukage. Said to be looking for his B-rank nukenin sister, Akanami Makoto.

Kazekiri Rei.

Threat Level: A to S

Village: Nukenin from Iwagakure.

Bounty: 250,000(dead), 1,000,000(alive).

Age: Fourteen.

Bloodline limit: Ability to control the ground at will.

Information: Excels in ninjutsu and taijutsu. Has an extreme affinity for earth and moderate affinity for wind and water. Daughter of the late Sandaime Tsuchikage. Has trouble against genjutsu. Summoner of Golems. IQ, 192. Rumored to be telepathic. Fighting in close range is undesirable. Rumored to have joined forces with Akanami Rikimaru.

Reason for leaving/Crime: Left due to civil war raging. Desires revenge for the murder of her father, S-rank nukenin Kurebomu Deidara.

Kurotsuchi Naraku.

Threat Level: S

Village: Nukenin from Kumo.

Bounty: 1,000,000 ryo.

Age: Thirty Six.

Bloodline limits: No limit.

Information: Highly skilled with ninjatos. Has an extreme affinity for lighting. Hasn't been seen in the last eight years. Rumored to live in Nami no Kuni. Has two ninjatos that have abilities not unlike the Kiri Tenken, one is said to reflect ninjutsu while the other is rumored to create a barrier. Fight with caution.

Reason for leaving/Crime: Killed over a hundred people before betrayal. Around half were shinobi.

Momochi Zabuza.

Threat Level: A to S

Village: Nukenin from Kirigakure.

Bounty: 500,250 ryo

Age: Twenty-Eight

Bloodline limit: No limit.

Information: Highly skilled in silent assassination. Second strongest member of the last Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shu. Has an high affinity for water. Said to have an apprentice with the Hyoton bloodline. Rumored to have been seen along the border of Kaminari and Hi no Kuni. Nickname, Oni no Kiri. Said to have killed over a hundred potential gennin when he was a child. Avoid being near water in a confrontation.

Reason for leaving/Crime: Attempted Assassination of the Sandaime Mizukage.

Uzuki Yugao.

Threat Level: A to S

Village: Nukenin from Konohagakure.

Bounty: 450,000(alive), 425,700 ryo(dead).

Age: Twenty.

Bloodline limit: No limit.

Information: Excels in all shinobi aspects. Has a tendency to lean to kenjutsu. Said to have an affinity for all elements. Rumored to have been seen in Kiri no Kuni, near the Dead Sea. Fighting in close range in undesirable.

Reason for leaving/Crime: Seeks revenge on the murder of her boyfriend/fiancé (Gekkou Hayate), Uchiha Itachi.

Madara smirked as he read the profiles. 'Hm. Pein does have a good eye for recruits. Time to have a little chat with these five.'

In a swirl of black fire, Uchiha Madara left to seek out his new recruits.

---------------------------

Jiraiya was scribbling madly in his book as he looked into the onsen from his spot on the tree with telescope in hand. It didn't matter that it was sunset and that he stood out like a sore thumb, he needed material for his new book and he wasn't going to be denied. The council had set him back from his work as they demanded that he trained the last Uchiha.

He shook his head at that thought and continued peeping while scribbling away. 'Like I would train that brat anyways, it seems he more obsessed in killing his father and finding his brother than staying in this village anyways. Besides, the gaki still in the academy and Naruto is more capable learner than he ever would be. Plus, he would so cramp my style, though I might be able to get some with him around since he might attract all sorts of women…’

Drool began leaking from the side of his mouth as he thought this and completely ignored the fact that his spit was leaking on his notebook and a person wearing a black hooded cloak was walking towards him with purpose and above all, looking slightly pissed. 'Peeping again is he. I'm ashamed that he is a descendent from my sister... It's just embarrassing.'

Standing next to the tree while staying in the shade, Rayne brought her foot back and slammed it into the tree, snapping it like a twig.

Jiraiya blinked a few times before his eyes widen seeing he was falling and screamed like a girl as he crashed into the ground with the tree on top of him. Rayne just glared at his he struggled with the large tree on top of him, knowing he was faking it as he could withstand much more than that. With a flick of her wrist, one of her blades appeared as she walked closer to the struggling pervert.

The said pervert's eyes widen recognizing the blade instantly and push the tree off with ease and jumped up unharmed before turning to her. "So what brings you here Rayne…? And have you been traveling in the day light?!"

Taking a close look at her, he instantly could see the light burn marks on her skin and clothes showing that she indeed had been traveling throughout the day. "Yes, because this is important enough to do so. I need you to come back with me and fix the Ichibi container's seal so he won't go psycho and try to kill everyone."

Jiraiya nodded at her, figuring something like this would happen when they recovered one of the jinchuuriki. "I see. Alright, just give me a few moments to go to the council and tell them I'll be leaving." He turned around and was about to walk off before turning his head back around Rayne as he also noticed her grim face when he examined her. "Oh, how is the gaki doing?"

Rayne flinched at his question making Jiraiya completely turn around. He never knew Rayne to flinch, for any reason. So he knew something bad had happened. Taking more of her appearance in, he noticed that she was slightly depressed, her eyes were watering up and that she was slightly shivering. He was even more worried as he noticed all this. 'Shit! What could have happened to the gaki? Don't tell me he transformed again and managed to go on a killing spree.'

She looked up at Jiraiya before taking a deep breath. "I will tell you after you speak with the council. It's best for you not to know till after you leave."

Jiraiya looked at her for a few moments before slowly nodding his head seeing the seriousness on her face mixed in with all the other emotions. "Alright, I'll meet you a few miles outside of the village, but I want to know everything that happened."

Rayne nodded in agreement before fazing out of view leaving Jiraiya to wonder what had happened as he turned towards the former Hokage's owner. He scoffed at the idea of calling it the Council's Tower as they renamed it. 'Those old fools are just making one mistake after another. If it wasn't for my loyalty to the village, I would have left it behind with Orochimaru and Tsunade.'

Shaking that thought off, he jumped roof to roof towards the said tower while thinking about what could have happened to Naruto to make Rayne this worried.

---------------------------

Itachi sat by himself in a dark room as his Sharingan span a bit. He was in shock that his sensei was alive the entire time and he hadn't known it. But that wasn't what was hurting him right now. It was the fact that Rayne had apparently known this to be true and hadn't told anyone till she appeared dead near the mansion.

And that hurt. He could understand not telling Naruto as he might have just rushed off and tried to find her. He could also understand it from her point of view as she considered herself his mother, even as selfish as it was it was true. But why not tell him or Kyuubi about this? It didn't make any sense to him. It was as if she didn't trust them.

He continued sitting in the dark thinking about what had happened as he looked at the same spot in the floor when he was hit with an epiphany. ‘Was she afraid that one of us would have told Naruto? I guess if that's the reason I can understand. But she still should have trusted us more. I wouldn't have told him if she was our spy in Akatsuki this entire time.'

Itachi sighed as he continued staring at the floor with no real purpose as his Sharingan faded back to its normal onyx. He wasn't sure what to think anymore. He was so deep in his thought; he didn't notice the door open.

Nibi blinked as she let her eyes adjust to the darkness in the room and noticed the kitsune hanyou sitting on his bed staring at a spot on the floor. She had no clue why she came other than to come pay him back for being a nice prick. So, she limped over towards him while trying to figure out what to do when a kunai whizzed by her face. She blinked in surprise as she hadn't even seen him move.

"Not now. Get your payback later." Itachi simply responded as he continued looking at the floor as if it held his answers.

The nekomata blinked even more at this response. It was like he was expecting her to get payback on him and irked her to no end. One thing she prided herself on was being able to be unpredictable. She growled a bit at him as he continued to glare at the ground. "What is your problem half breed? You taunted me when I was down, I should have the same right!"

In response, Itachi slowly lifted his head and glared at her, activating his Sharingan and advancing it to the Mangekyou. Nibi's eyes widen for a second before her eyes narrowed. 'What the hell is with him? Can he not handle someone else trying to annoy him but it's alright if he does it.'

She glared at him a bit more before growling out. "What the hell is your problem? You think you can go around screwing people and not get it back."

Itachi growled loudly at her, not wanting to deal with this right now. "Do not push me. I've had no sleep since two days ago, Naruto is currently unconscious due to putting out that much power, learning the fact that my sensei, a women that a considered a mother, was alive this entire time and the fact that she was Naruto's mother and she died right in front of our eyes!"

Nibi's head shot up hearing this. She hadn't been told of what had happened yet, mainly due to the fact that she was still injured and didn't need anything else put on her. She looked at Itachi with surprise before speaking a bit. "So that was him." Itachi nodded at her before deactivating his Mangekyou Sharingan and looked back at the ground.

She had no clue why, but she felt slightly sorry for both Naruto and him. She knew the pain of losing family as her sister was captured and killed ten years ago. She didn't know what happened, but she blamed Kyuubi for not being there for her. It was until recently she knew otherwise.

(Flashback)

Nibi glared at Kyuubi as he just finished explaining to her what had been going on with Akatsuki and the dangers of leaving the mansion without someone to help fight with her. Kyuubi shrunk back a bit under the Nekomata's glare, knowing what it was for. He swallowed a bit of spit before taking a deep breath and was about to speak when she cut him off. "How could you?"

He mentally flinched at her voice as it was laced with anger, hatred and hurt. Kyuubi Verb Confusion (consider revising) a bit more as he leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes to refrain from showing the tears building up in his eyes. "It's not what you think."

She growled deeply as she glared viciously at him as she clawed the table in front of him. "Care to explain then why my imouto, your fiancé is no longer here with us!"

Kyuubi closed his eyes tighter as he willed himself not to go on a devastating rampage as he remembered the events that lead to her untimely death. "She was six months into her pregnancy and was expecting at any time as she had been overdue for nearly a month. We were running out of food, so I went out to hunt for some as she was in no condition to go herself."

Nibi continued glaring at Kyuubi as he spoke, but had stopped clawing the table as she sat back down in her seat and awaited the rest of his tale.

"When I arrived back at the den, there were signs of struggle and someone being dragged away from the den. I ran inside and couldn't find her anywhere but found her blood covering the ground. In anger, I transformed and rushed out to find her and to kill her attackers, but I only found the figure head of Akatsuki, the man know as Pein."

"I tried to kill him, but he turned out only to be an astral projection. I tried to find tenshi's scent... but I couldn't. It was as if it disappeared. After a few more attempts at trying to kill his astral projection to find out where they had her, he order me to attack Konoha in order to be able to see her again. So I did and I nearly leveled the village just to get her back. But I over estimated the power of one man, the same man that happens to be Naruto's father. The Yondaime Hokage."

"He sealed me into his own son during my rampage. I tried to break out and continue my destruction so I could see her again, but after the third day... I felt her and our children’s life forces fade. I tried to break out to save her, but it was futile. So after a few more days, I fell asleep, not wanting to live anymore."

Kyuubi had his eyes closed the entire time he had retold the story to Nibi to keep himself from crying. He didn't go any further to explain his life inside of Naruto as she probably had a pretty good idea of what it was like.

Nibi on the other was clawing the table again, but this time her anger wasn't directed at him. "So the same bastards that took her from us want our power."

He nodded lightly as he kept his eyes closed a few more seconds before slowly opening them to see Nibi's golden yellow eyes burning with anger and determination. "Then I will stay here under one condition. That I'm able to get my revenge on those bastards.'

Kyuubi nodded at her a bit as he closed his eyes. "Fine. You can, but you first have to go over it with Rayne."

Nibi nodded and stood up quickly and marched out of the room, intending on finding a certain dhampir.

(Flashback End)

She sighed a bit as she looked at the Uchiha in front of her and understood his pain all too much. And from what she gathered from Naruto, he had been disowned by his own family, except by his otouto, before he betrayed the village, for the sake of Naruto. Then during the time he was away, his entire family, besides his otouto, was murdered in cold blood by his father. Now from what she understood, he disliked his family, not his clan so it was a hard blow to take for him.

Sitting besides him on the bed, she looked up at the ceiling and sighed a bit. She knew everyone had their own way of dealing with things and this was his, so she shouldn't interfere. But she knew it was always easier to have someone else help you through the dark times. Even if she didn't know how or why, she was going to do just that as she still felt the sting of losing imouto all those years ago.

All night, the two sat on the bed, looking at the floor and ceiling respectively.

---------------------------

Rayne sighed deeply as she laid against a tree as she waited for Jiraiya to arrive. She honestly didn't know how to tell him. Sure, with his spy network and his contact with Akira, he would figure it out eventually, but she didn't want him to find out like that. After all, he was still family, even at times she wished he wasn't.

Closing her eyes, she listened to the wind brushing her hair, the tree branches and leaves and the grass. She listened to the owls and other nocturnal animals as she tried to get her mind off on what happened. She didn't know what to do now. Everything had gone so wrong so quickly. She closed her eyes and shook that thought off as she listened to a... toad croak.

Her eyebrows twitched a bit as a large armored toad jump in front of her with Jiraiya on top of him looking like the idiot he acted like. Rayne just glared at him as he jumped off Gama as he returned to his world. Shaking that thought off, she noticed Jiraiya face turn serious as he spoke. "Alright, I fed the council some bull shit about finding a lead on Orochimaru and I was going to check it out. Now what happened?"

Rayne mentally flinched as she wasn't quite ready to tell him, but she knew it needed to be done. "Jiraiya. These last few nights have been extremely eventful. It first started with the Akatsuki movements you told us about. We were able to stop them and feed them information that Naruto was no longer the Kyuubi jinchuuriki. But during the process, Itachi, Kyuubi and I forgot it was a full moon and Naruto transformed."

Jiraiya mentally and vocally cursed hearing this. He remembered the first time he had seen the transformation. He was lucky that it was in the mansion and both Rayne and Kyuubi quickly responded as he was having a hard time keeping up, even in his Sage Mode. As he finished reminiscing, Rayne continued on.

"Luckily, I arrived there before any damage could be done, but at the cost of Nibi's strength. She will no longer be able to physically fight at the level she was ever again. When I arrived, he managed to regain control of himself before passing out. When we returned home the next night, I told Kyuubi to look after the Ichibi vessel... and that Naruto's mother was still alive."

Jiraiya's eyebrow rose at that, but continued listening as he was a bit more calm hearing that Naruto managed to regain control over himself. 'Hm. Maybe I need to take a look at his mind later and see if we can find the source of his problem and seal that away. I'll have to talk to the gaki after I finish up with the Suna kid.'

"On the way to find you, Naruto followed me sensing I was distressed. When I was about to tell him to go back, I caught a scent like his... only a bit different. I quickly followed it... and found a near dead Akira."

Jiraiya paled hearing this and was mentally cussing up a storm trying to figure out why she disobeyed him and went to find Naruto anyways. 'Unless...'

"From the older wounds I saw on her, seemed to be shinobi wounds meaning she was discovered." Jiraiya rose his eyebrow in questioning as he heard older wounds. He had figured that she had been discovered, but she had newer ones on her. His eyes began to widen in realization as he knew how dangerous that forest was.

"When she entered the forest, probably to rest not knowing how dangerous it was, a Turned found her and..." Rayne couldn't finish as she saw noticed Jiraiya clench his fist and reign in his emotions to keep from exploding. And she knew he would if he heard how she found her. "But, to make it worse... Naruto was still on my heels when I found her.”

Hearing this, Jiraiya's face fell. He knew what that meant. It meant that Naruto recognized her. Taking a deep breath in sadness for his deceased student and for what happened to his grandson, he spoke up softly. "What happened afterwards?"

Rayne closed her eyes as she breathed deeply before answering the normally upbeat super pervert. "For lack of better words. He transformed. But not into a full fledged vampire or demon, but both. Somehow both of his demonic and vampiric blood stopped trying to overwhelm the other and worked together and transformed him into something I never seen before with power that could match Hachimata. After he killed the turned brutally, he stayed by his mother's side and mourned all night. Right now, he should be at the mansion."

Jiraiya nodded a bit as he looked down. After a few more minutes of an eerie silence, he spoke. "You know you're going to have to speak to him, otherwise he might just never forgive you for keeping this from him."

She nodded slowly in response. "I know... I just don't know what to say."

Nodding in understanding, as he sure wouldn't know what to do in her shoes, Jiraiya sighed and was about to say something when he noticed Rayne had jumped up in the tree in front of him. "Come on pervert, we need to get a move on, otherwise Kyuubi is going to be bitching at me for leaving him alone so long with a psychotic jinchuuriki that he's not allowed to kill."

Jiraiya shook his head at that before jumping up and following Rayne towards the island.

---------------------------

Gobi sighed lightly as she leaned against the wall. Though her face didn't show it, she was worried about the blonde hair boy in the bed. She knew what kind of damage that could do to a child's mind. Now Naruto might refuse that he was a child as he had mentally matured over the years due to his training and his life in Konoha, but he was still a child at heart. And even if they were a child, they should not have to deal with seeing their own family brutally murdered in front of them.

She sighed lightly before refraining herself from growling as Yugito dragged an unwilling Yonbi with her towards Naruto's room. Gobi could have cared less about Yonbi as she didn't want to be there, but this nekomata hanyou was getting on her nerves. Could she not see that he belonged to her and her only?

Yugito ignored the slightly peeved look on Gobi's face as she headed into the room to check up on Naruto. Of course Yonbi didn't and she became even more frightened than before. For some reason, she didn't mind the nekomata hanyou, but being in a room with Gobi and the boy that felt frightening really was pushing her limits.

Gobi huffed in annoyance as she turned away from the two, acting like she didn't care, even if it was far from the truth. She stared at the wall as Yugito checked up on Naruto for a few minutes before leaving the room with a thankful Yonbi, who seemed like she overcame her fear of Naruto after Yugito talked a bit about him.

Shaking her head, Gobi looked back over to Naruto before looking back to the wall as she contemplated on what was going to happen. When he woke up, it could go so many ways. 'Dammit! This is not going to be easy. I hope he doesn't try to shut himself off from everyone or tries to run off. I know Rayne is afraid that he'll disown her and leave, and with him at war with himself, that might be a possible reaction. But he could also try to commit suicide or suppuku... Damn that dhampir! She really knows how to leave things in a mess. Whether it is physically or just a situation, I'll give her that.'

She sighed a bit more as she looked at the wall in front of her, not sure on what to do. Closing her eyes, she let her ears take over. Other than hearing the neko hanyou try and get Yonbi to speak, nothing really was going on. After a few more minutes, she noticed the sound of ruffling in the bed and snapped her head towards that direction to see Naruto roll over as he started to push himself up.

Gobi turned towards him to try and gage his reaction to see what he was going to do. Oddly enough, she noted that he hadn't even noticed her yet, which was quite strange as he had looked over her direction when he woke up.

Naruto sat up from his bed and looked around the blurred room before he looked vacantly at the wall. Although it wasn't vacant to him. All he could see were the images of Akira, his mother and her untimely demise. He looked down from the wall, but he just couldn't get her image out of his head. No matter what he tried to do. Rubbing, blinking and even closing them didn't work.

He raised his fingers and began scratching them in hope to get rid of the images. As he was trying to, he felt his wrist being gripped by to strong, yet feminine hands. His eyes snapped open and looked up to see Gobi gripping his wrist in worry and confusion written on her face. He blinked his eyes a few times before the memories of last night began flooding him once more.

'It wasn't a dream...' Was his only thought as he looked down at the bed. He closed his eyes as tears began to form thinking about the look on her face before passing on to the next dimension. He couldn't hold it back any more as tears as they streamed down his cheeks and fell down to the bed and his thighs.

Gobi blinked in surprised as she had not anticipated this reaction. She really didn't expect him to cry right off the bat. She was expecting that later down on the road, after he vented some of his anger on Rayne or someone else, maybe the pervert she met briefly. Shaking that thought from her head, she looked down at Naruto, trying to figure out what to do. She had no honest clue on what to do, but she instinctively let go of his wrist and wrapped her hands around his shoulders.

Naruto's flinched a bit from surprise as she grasped him comfortably. He couldn't help but bury his head into her shoulder as he began crying even harder, letting all his emotions go as she gave him a shoulder to cry on, even though that wasn't what he truthfully buried himself into.

Gobi refrained from blushing and somewhat failed as her cheek tinged as he cried into her breast. Normally she would have hit him for being anywhere close to them, but at this moment it didn't matter. She just let him cry as she wrapped him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

---------------------------

Two hours had passed and Naruto was feeding on a cow, in front of the mansion that Kyuubi had brought knowing Naruto was going to need to feed and vent his anger out on something. After he had finished crying, Gobi had left to her room muttering something he really didn't catch, but he was glad that she was there for him.

Shaking that thought off, he bit down harder on the struggling cow as it tried to break free of his grasp, but it wasn't to be as he continued feeding on it. After a few more minutes, he had his fill and pulled off the dying cow and shook his head. "Well, at least well be able to make steaks out of it."

Shrugging his shoulders, he turned around and was about to head inside when he caught two familiar scents coming towards the mansion. His eyes narrowed as he smelt Rayne and would have walked off to ignore her if he didn't recognize the second to be the seals master, Jiraiya. He growled a bit in frustration and was about to walk off when he ran into Kyuubi as he raised an eyebrow. "Move please. I don't want to talk to her."

Kyuubi just raised his eyebrow even more at this. "What makes you think I'm giving you a choice? You will talk as you both need to while I take the pervert to fix the knocked out Suna kid."

Naruto sweat dropped a bit as he heard this and shook his head. "You knocked him out again didn’t you?”

The fox demon could only nod in response as Jiraiya and Rayne had arrived to see the dead cow. Naruto's gaze instantly froze on Rayne making both Kyuubi and Jiraiya sigh. "Pervert, come with me. I'll show you to the kid that needs his seal fixed."

Jiraiya nodded, though somewhat ticked as he wasn't a pervert, he was a super pervert. He shook that thought off and was about to follow him when Naruto spoke up. "After your finished Ero-sennin, I need to see you to help me with something as no one else here has any decent knowledge in sealing."

Everyone looked slightly surprised at this and Kyuubi was about to say something when Rayne shot him a glare and shook her head making him shut up and take Jiraiya inside the house. Once they did, Naruto continued to glare at Rayne as he awaited her to say something.

Rayne sighed as she noticed this and still wasn't sure on what to do. And since she was the oldest been in existence, it was kind of hard to find someone that could help you. Shaking that thought off, she looked at Naruto before looking towards his feet, not wanting to meet him eye to eye. "Naruto..."

She took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves as Naruto tapped his foot as he waited for her to continue. "Naruto. I'm sorry for keeping this from you. It was for the best for both of you... till last night."

Naruto narrowed his eyes darkly at her hearing this. His anger grew as he suppressed his youki and banpaia ryoku as he growled out at her. "For the best! How is my mother dying for the best! How could you not tell me of this! Did you not care enough for me to mention something this important?!”

Rayne flinched at each of his words as they hit harder than any blows she had ever taken before. Shivering a bit, she looked up from him and spoke silently. "I know this will sound a bit selfish of me, but I didn't want you running to her. I knew instinctively that you would, even it meant risking your life to get to her. I didn't want to see you hurt because I think of you as my own child."

This stopped Naruto for a moment as the words sunk in and calmed him down for a moment, but his anger rose back up as his dark side started whispering to him. Naruto growled a bit as he glared at the red haired dhampir and was about to head off into the forest. "Is that so? Then why wouldn't you tell the others. None of them knew any of this. And of course I would have gone to her. She is my mother and I know she wouldn't harm me. The look on her face last night told me so!"

Her face fell at this. She knew it was true, but she couldn't allow him to run now. She appeared behind him and placed him in a master lock. Naruto growled loudly at her as he tried to struggle free. "Let me go!"

"No, you need to hear this." Responded Rayne as she easily restrained his struggling form. He growled a bit more, but knew he wasn't going to get anywhere and had no choice to listen to her. "You couldn't have ran to her. You know why."

Naruto raised his eyebrow at her as he stopped struggling against her hold as he wished to know why he couldn't have. Rayne released him, making him fall to the ground. As he got up and dusted himself off, she answered. "It was because she was a part of Akatsuki."

The blood in his veins began to grow cold hearing this. There was no way his mother could have been part of the organization that wanted world domination. She was to kind for that, even if he had only know her for a few brief moments of his life. "No."

Rayne sighed as she shook her head and sighed sadly. "She was. If you didn't notice, she was wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it. But she was on our side, as she was one of our spies. She joined to protect you Naruto. She loved you enough that she sacrificed her being with you just so you could be safe. She sacrificed her title of mother to me as she rather you live your life in piece than life on the run."

Naruto looked up at her and instinctively sniffed the air to determine if she was telling the truth or not, before he let it all sink into his head. She gave up everything for him. Not only that, but she gave up her life just to protect him from being killed by the Akatsuki, even though he was no longer Kyuubi's vessel.

He fell to his knees as tears began falling from his eyes for the second time that day. Rayne rushed over to him and enveloped him in a tight embrace and rubbed his back gently. "Its okay, Naruto. Just let it go."

And for the second time that day, Naruto could no longer take and buried himself into another women's breast as he began to cry as they attempted to soothe him.

From high above were no human, demon or vampire could see, a woman with blue hair and a man with sunshine blonde haired smiled lightly.

---------------------------

A/N2: Alright, this is the end of the first volume. Any questions, just leave me some way to contact you as it will probably be a while before the next volume is out.