Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Naruto ❯ Volume 3, The Final Confrontation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Do Not Own Naruto, BloodRayne or Inuyasha.

---------------------------

Standing in a dark alley in the ruined city, Naruto closed his eyes as he searched for her presence, knowing she was close. It wasn't long until he found her as she wasn't trying to hide, at least from him.

"The human wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be, Naruto. He was quite as sadistic as you said." Ferril's voice echoed from behind Naruto.

The blonde merely nodded as he knew such, his eyes slowly opened and his eyes gleamed. "Maybe humans aren't as bad as you thought."

Ferril snarled at his response before flicking her middle claw towards him, flipping him off despite he couldn't even see it. "He is still a human and as I've said before, they are our cattle no matter how they act."

Sighing and shaking his head as he figured that would be her response, Naruto simply shrugged his shoulders before turning from her. "Whatever you say, Ferril. You did what I asked of you, so you are free for now. I doubt I'll need your assistance any time soon, so just stay out of trouble. Now go before Kyuubi or Rayne sense your presence."

Staring at the blonde dhampire, Ferril wasn't sure what was with him. One moment he could be a bleeding heart hippie and the very next he could become a stone cold killer. She had to guess it was it former human instincts and the teachings of her weak hearted sister and the damnable demon dampening his killer instinct.

Jumping to the building, Ferril looked back over at Naruto before speaking. "If it wasn't for your spineless nature, you would be one hell of a hanyou-dhampire."

With those final words, Ferril disappeared leaving Naruto alone in the dark alley. Well, that was what he thought. However, there was one other that had seen the entire thing.

"I never knew she was still alive..."

Naruto instantly recognized the voice and turned around to see Rayne looking towards where Ferril once stood. To say he wasn't surprised was an understatement. He was utterly stunned by her response and the fact that she wasn't chasing after the vampire.

Rayne noticed this look before walking over to her surrogate son and brushing her hand through his hair. "I knew it was Ferril who you were talking about a month ago. I knew of my sister's tendencies and sleeping with some random vampire isn't in her nature. However, I was angered you didn't tell me of her until I realized why you wouldn't."

"A soul-to-soul bond forged from combat is something that broken can't be mended." Kyuubi stated as he appeared on the opposite building, surprising Naruto once more. "We figured out what happened from Yugito after we used a jutsu from Itachi to hypnotize her. So, we know both of your lives rely on one another."

"Also, Orochimaru couldn't keep his mouth shut when we noticed he was picking off one enemy soldier each week." Rayne commented as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Now, I believe I told you to get some rest. Your body is still recovering from the infusion of chakra."

Nodding as he was still in shock, Naruto closed his eyes before flashing back to his room as he need some rest and to sort out what just happened.

As soon as he left, Rayne sighed as she looked back to where Ferril had been. "It is surprising... She seems so much tamer then she use to be while Naruto seems more aggressive... Could it be that some of their personalities were transferred to one another?"

"It is probable. Let's just be grateful that it wasn't more serious. They could have been bound to each other by a much stronger bond." Kyuubi added as he jumped down besides Rayne.

That thought made the red haired dhampire shudder before she punched Kyuubi in the shoulder. "Don't even joke about that. I couldn't even imagine Naruto being a blood thirsty monster like her."

Rubbing his shoulder for a second, Kyuubi wrapped his arm around her shoulder before leading her away. "Naruto is himself, nothing more and he will never be anything else. Now, what shall we do tonight? It feels as if..."

"Fox, shut up. You're ruining the moment you created." Rayne elbowed him in the gut which only elated a chuckle from the fox as the two walked out of the alley.

---------------------------

Naruto sighed peacefully as he laid on top of a stone surface and looked up into the cloudy sky. It had been years since he had came here, but this was his spot. It belonged to him. This spot soothed him and now more then ever as he had just met his father.

But he was troubled to why he had been given his father's chakra just to learn how to use sage chakra. Could the power of a sage be that incredible to add it to his répétiteur? So far, the answer he received every time was yes. It was staggering to be told by multiple people that said yes and not a single one had said no.

To add to everything, he was a fifth weaker then what he was during the invasion. While it didn't hamper him very much, it left him vulnerable for a while to some of the stronger shinobi of the world. He didn't like the feeling of being so exposed. He wanted to be training today, but he had been told not to by Rayne and he really didn't want to go against what she said at the moment.

He sighed deeply as he knew he would have to train again after he thought his training was pretty much complete; he just had to be come stronger.

"Hey," Yugito's voice came from above him and interrupted his thoughts, "Don't you have anything better to do then just look at the clouds?"

Naruto huffed as he looked towards the blonde haired hanyou as she stood at the edge of his father's hair. "Nope. Kaa-san told me not to strain myself as of now and let my body adjust to the addition of chakra. ...And why do you ask? You were there when she told me."

Yugito rolled her eyes as the blonde didn't catch her subtle hint. Well, she wasn't too subtle and that was probably the reason he didn't catch it. That and she swore he was paying more attention to the clouds then to her as he looked back up at the sky.

She twitched as he did that and felt like reaching out and strangling him. Strangely enough she heard Gobi's voice in the back of her head telling her to go for it but she quickly shook her head of that. The demoness seemed to cause Naruto physical harm if his attention wasn't fully on her.

Sighing as he continued watching the clouds, Yugito noticed that his eyes were slightly dazed as he looked up into the heavens. She tilted her head slightly as she noticed this before sitting down besides him. "Naruto... There is something I want..."

Looking at the cat eared girl oddly as she stopped for a full moment, Naruto had to say something. "What? What is it that you want?"

Cursing as that came out wrong, Yugito wasn't sure how to continue. She just didn't know how to say what she wanted to and to make things worse she was sure he didn't feel the same. So it was almost physically impossible for her to do so. "Nothing... Just forget it."

Turning his head from her and closing his eyes, Naruto took a deep breath before sighing. "You know you should just come out and say it. I can't really reject the only girl I know to be of my age and not say I have some sort of feelings for you."

Yugito's eyes would have bulged out of her head if it was physically possible. As she began to sputter incoherently, Naruto bit his lip and tried not to laugh. "You want to know how I knew what you were going to ask me."

Seeing that Yugito only nodded her head in a numb fashion, the dhampire chuckled before running his hand through his spiky hair, slicking it back yet it somehow managed to keep its spiky nature. "It was hard not to notice with your sudden change of attitude towards me these last couple of months. I kind of knew before we ran into Ferril, but that just confirmed it."

"But to be perfectly honest, I didn't want to say anything as I wasn't sure if I felt the same. Now after these last couple of months, I can say I do like you... But there lies the problem; I have deep feelings for Gobi. I'm not entirely sure why, but I guess it is my demonic instinct I guess." Naruto continued with a little remorse as he opened his eyes and looked to the clouds.

"As such, that is why you look up at the clouds." Gobi's voice suddenly alerted the two to her presence as she suddenly landed on the head, having listened to what was happening from above.

Sighing as he should have suspected that daughter from the true line of Inu no Taisho was hanging around him, Naruto simply nodded. "Yes, it helps calm my mind of worries and helps me think clearly so I can make a decision free of influence or instinct. ...But even now, I can't come to a clear decision as whatever it would be would hurt the other that I actually like."

Looking over at Yugito, Gobi nodded before taking a small step towards the dual-breed. "Then may I tell you why Yugito and I have been together over this month. It very well could get rid at least this burden you bare."

Raising his eyebrow, having wondered what it was the two were doing with one another, Naruto nodded as he was very interested in finding out. "That is something I have wanted to know... Please tell me you both won't kill me?!"

Slapping him on the back of the head, Gobi growled at Naruto. "No, that isn't what we convened together for you idiot! If either of us wanted to cause you bodily harm, we would have done so already!"

Shaking her head at what happened, Yugito sighed before smiling lightly. "Naruto, do you know what an open relationship is?"

Rubbing the back of his throbbing head, it took a few minutes for Naruto to digest what Yugito had said before he nodded. "Yeah, it is what Nibi is allowing for Itachi, as long as he limits it only to Yonbi."

"Exactly." Gobi responded before stepping back and turning from Naruto, not liking the idea too horribly much. "And what both Yugito and I have been decided over this last month... To see if an open relationship between the three of us can work."

It was as if a twenty-ton weight had just fallen onto Naruto. He was utterly flabbergasted, not to mention blind-sided, by what the two were proposing. So when he began to stumble through his words, not finding any to come out more then oh and ugh Gobi sighed and had to explain it more thoroughly.

"Now it isn't to say that you still can't decide between us, but it is to make things simpler for you if you have to. However, just as Itachi is limited to only Yonbi, we will pose the same restrictions as it can only be us." Gobi stated before shaking her head.

"However, if you think neither of us can provide what you need or vice-a-versa," Yugito started before continuing after Gobi interrupted her with a loud growl, still not accepting this part very much, "You can seek someone else to be your partner. We are just asking for you to try and see if this will work."

After a full moment of silence, both waiting for Naruto to say something and getting worried that his drop jawed look had diminished off his face, they both began to believe he was in shock when it slowly came back to a more reasonable look.

"Are, both of you okay...? With this? To be honest, this would help me a lot... But what do you truly think of it?" Naruto finally said after his brain finally was functioning at a somewhat moderate level as he was having trouble forming full sentences.

Gobi was the first to speak, almost immediately. "It matters not to me. My grandfather had a mate but he also had many affairs with human women as my grandmother really did not satisfy him. As for my father, he had many mates over the ages so I'm the more capable of accepting of this... relationship. Yugito, however..."

"It is fine... I just don't like the idea all that much. I rather be with someone I care for deeply have another partner that can provide what I cannot then to not be with him at all." Yugito spat, having a small problem with this entire affair. "However, that is why we want to see if this can work."

"Neither of us are sure we can co-exist or even share you. That is why we decided that if we both competed to much for you attention that you could break the entire thing off and do whatever the hell you wanted to do, which is what a male Inu does more times then not." Gobi stated with her eyes closed and her voice returning to her normal emotionless state.

Listening to what they had said, Naruto rubbed his temples before sighing out loud. "Do I have to decide right now? After all, I'm still just a kid. Couldn't this wait for a few years so I can physically mature?"

Nodding, Gobi smiled slightly at the blonde dual-breed. "Yes, you may have all the time you want. We aren't going anywhere for a long time, so take as much as you need. Obviously, it would be better once you are fully matured to make your decision... And it would be best for you to, Yugito. You are finally becoming an adolescent yourself."

Frowning despite knowing it was the truth, Yugito sighed before crossing an arm over her stomach. "It is fine, Naruto. Neither of us expected you to give us an answer immediately. We simply wanted to confront you with the idea now so that you could use it as a possibility in the future."

"Let us leave. He needs time alone." Gobi spoke after a moment of silence and disappeared in an orb of pure yoki before Yugito sighed and disappeared with a flicker of the wind.

Watching as both left, Naruto groaned as he looked up towards the sky. "Whether either of you know it or not, you just put one more burden upon me. But, at least this one is something that I can put off until a later date. ...There are some things I must take care of now."

Standing up and stepping to the ledge on his father's monument, Naruto flung himself off before disappearing in a flash of black and red.

---------------------------

"Brother..." That was about the only thing that had come out of Sasuke's mouth since the two finally met face to face.

Neither Nibi nor Yonbi could figure out what exactly the two Uchiha were thinking about. All they could really tell with what was going on was that the two had been staring each other down for the last ten minutes before Sasuke finally broke the silence with just one word.

Twitching madly, Nibi's fuse blew before she marched to both them. With two fluid motions, she managed to grab both by the ears and began to pinch her nails into them. "Will you two fucking grow a pair, make up then catch up with all that has happened in the last seven years?!"

Both Itachi and Sasuke looked at Nibi in horror. Not because she looked liked her old demonic self, but because of what she said. They had to make up and catch up in the same day?! That was against everything Uchiha's believed and how they operated!

Sensing this, Nibi slammed their heads against one another before looking both in the eyes. "Do it or I'm going to get pissed and hell has nothing on a pregnant woman that is furious at her idiotic husband and his stupid brother!"

Dropping both, Nibi walked back over to a terrified Yonbi, believing Nibi had returned to normal once again as she crossed her hands over her chest and looked back at them. "Well, I'm waiting!"

As Sasuke's jaw slackened, Itachi grimaced as he knew what Nibi was going to do if they didn't at least start the healing process. "Um... Sasuke, I would like you to meet my fiancée, Nibi, and my girlfriend, Yonbi."

Nibi only looked at Sasuke while Yonbi waved her hand energetically, almost completely forgetting about the fear Nibi had caused just a moment ago. Blinking at this, Sasuke turned to his brother with a raised eyebrow. "How do you live with them? They are like polar opposites."

Seeing a tick mark appear on Nibi's head, Itachi simply shrugged. "Well, as you can see one provides me with tenderness while the other, while rough around the edges, is a tough one that fends for her own. As for how it works, I'm not sure as Yonbi has only been my girlfriend for a month."

Still blinking at his brother and looking back at Nibi and Yonbi, he shook his head. "That isn't what I meant. They are both bijuu... How does that work?"

"...Please tell me I don't have to give you the birds' and the bees' speech." Itachi grimaced at the mere thought of having to tell that to Sasuke, especially after being present when Rayne gave that speech to Naruto. He was sure he learned a few things from that... Disturbing things.

"NO! ...I don't need to hear that again... E V E R." Sasuke made sure his brother understood he did not want to hear that again especially after having Jiraiya be the one to tell him that story. He wasn't sure he could ever look at women the same again. "What I meant was how is she pregnant? She is..."

Finally understanding what his brother was getting at, Itachi shook his head. "Sasuke, it wouldn't matter if a demon and a human had intercourse. A child could still be bared as our differences are not that great, at least with the demon's left they aren't. The same happens to go with vampires..."

"Vampires?! Whoa, what?!" Sasuke started to panic. Demons were one thing as he could accept existed as one had personally attacked the village, twice and the fact that two apparently were his brother's lovers.

However, vampires was pushing it a little too far. If they were real, did that mean things like werewolves, fairies and other creatures of those sorts existed as well?!

Having an idea where his brother's mind was going, Itachi sighed. "Yes, vampires are real as you and me. I in fact live with two dhampires, vampire half breeds. Both are kind hearted but they have some of the worst tempers I have seen."

"Thank god at least the boy is hard to set off. I rather not get a look at that demon-vampire form he has. Its energy was simply frightening!" Nibi commented, listening to what was going on while Yonbi nodded in agreement. "Yon, stop. You think everything is frightening."

"I DO NOT! Kittens aren't frightening..." Yonbi yelled out before immediately returning to her meek and quiet voice that faded away even if it looked as if she was still speaking.

Groaning as he and Nibi had been working on her self-confidence over the last month, Itachi sighed before rubbing his temple lightly. However, as soon as his growing headache eased, he turned to his younger brother. "Well, none of this really matters. You are a Konoha ninja and I am a missing ninja as I killed an entire unit when I left."

"But, it is a new start... Couldn't you stay and we together could pay father back for what he did?" Sasuke plead. It wasn't usual for him and it sounded kind of whiney, but he really missed having someone around that could look after him and cared for him unconditionally.

Sighing, Itachi shook his head as he looked at his brother in sorrow. "No Sasuke, I cannot. Despite this truly being a new beginning and my name will be wiped clean, I can't stay here as Nibi and Yonbi couldn't stay here. People won't be as accepting and this village now is in no shape to protect them from the threat that is coming."

"And I thought I told you revenge isn't the way to go?" Naruto's voice suddenly echoed before a black and red flash appeared next to Yonbi.

Surprisingly she didn't freak out and start screaming. Instead, she looked at him with a slightly shaken face. "Will you please not do that Naruto-sama? ...I still have a hard time dealing with..."

"Sorry... I find of forgot. I'll try not to flash next to you again." Naruto nervously chuckled as he scratched the back of his head.

Twitching his left eye, Itachi had to wonder what Naruto was doing here until he caught what he had said. Wishing he had heard the speech Naruto had given his little brother, he had to agree. "Sasuke, he is right. Revenge does nothing but cause more hatred and emptiness once it is completed."

"Revenge may help soothe your mind, but it does nothing for but it does nothing for your soul. ...I should know. I feel more regret that this place is in shambles compared to the way it was before. For you see... This was my revenge against an entire city that tried to destroy my very being!" Naruto took off on where Itachi left off before he growled loudly at the end.

Itachi simply closed his eyes and nodded in agreement. "As should I because this was my revenge to. A village that betrayed its roots and tried to murder my sensei's only child, my god son. ...Yet I too regret what I have caused. I've ended so many lives just to avenge my fallen sensei as they took everything from her."

Still looking at Sasuke with his blue and crimson eyes, not bothering to change the other to match Beliar's, Naruto flicked his blade into position and sighed. "Do you see? Now think about what we would be if we devoted our entire beings into just that moment. ...Not a pretty thought, is it."

Sasuke had to grimace. It was not a pleasant picture to even think about. If they had no other reason for being, they could very well have continued in their revenge and had not left anything to be rebuilt. "So it is like you said before... To not let vengeance be all there is."

"That is exactly it. It is fine to want to want revenge and even achieve it. It is, however, not okay to let that be the driving force of your life. As I said to you before, you must find something you cherish enough that you would give your life to defend it. It is then you will find true power." Naruto responded as he flicked his blade back to rest.

Hanging his head, Sasuke wasn't quite ready to buy into their belief. But he had to admit they had a few good points. He had seen how defending something precious to them made them fight harder then they ever could even if their body no longer worked. He just didn't have anything to fight for...

"How do you find something you can fight for? There is nothing here that I can fight for..." Sasuke quietly stated. Now that Sakura had been hospitalized, surviving the destruction of the arena and Sai had been an agent of Danzo, he had no one he really called a friend. If anything, Naruto had been more of a friend then either of them had.

Shaking his head at his brother, Itachi looked at his fiancée and girlfriend before smiling brightly. "It isn't something you can just find. Whether it is someone or something, there has to be some sort of connection that makes you feel whole. It doesn't have to be a person; it could be something that you strongly feel about, like how some places have sacred items."

Getting a better feel for it, Sasuke at least understood. He wasn't going to convert immediately, but he was buying into what they had said. Just this short time in his brother's presence he felt he was stronger, no much stronger then what he was seven years before. While it was obvious he trained and trained hard, it was baffling he felt that powerful.

But something didn't make sense to him. "Naruto... What is it that you fight for? What is it that makes you so much more powerful then me despite being the same age?"

"For me? ...It is quite simple. I fight to protect all those that are precious to me. Whether it is Rayne, Konohamaru, my parents in the afterlife, the baby. I'll fight to protect them and their name if they are unable to do so and if I have to; I would die to protect any of them." Naruto answered with conviction as he stared straight into his eyes.

Sasuke almost took a step back from the intensity in the blonde's voice. It simply took him back that someone of his age held so much passion for what they believed in. The only ones that were like him, if only by comparison, were his ravenous fan girls.

Just seeing the change in his brother's demeanor since Naruto had shown up, Itachi could see how Naruto was affecting him. With only his words, he was simply convincing the boy to take a step out of the darkness. It was just like how Naruto brought Gaara out, the only difference being Naruto beat Gaara while talking to him.

Knowing what the boy could do for his brother, Itachi held out his hand to Sasuke. "You may leave here and come with us if you want when we leave. Just like you said before, everyone is starting with a clean slate. However, be warned about what I said and there would be very strict rules you will have to follow."

"Yeah, like don't piss Rayne or me off. We rather like feeding on human blood." Naruto grinned before barring his elongated fangs with the tips covered in blood as if he had just fed.

Sasuke nearly shot back in fright and stumbled onto the ground, not sure what was going on. Naruto was a vampire yet the sun wasn't even harming him. Damn those legends for lying!

Simply glaring at him, Itachi waited for the eventual slap and "OW" from Naruto before thanking Nibi. Turning back to his brother, Itachi shook his head. "Don't worry, they only feed on those not part of our extended family but he at least has a valid point. Plus, there would be no going out at night as there are very powerful vampires where we live that wouldn't hesitate to rip you to shreds and feed on you blood and flesh."

"Don't remind me... You might just send me into a rage and that won't be good." Naruto growled as a very painful image came up after the last few words Itachi said.

Grimacing as he knew what Naruto was hinting at, Itachi looked down at his brother. "There would also be other facts that you would have to come to turns with. One, being that he is not only half vampire, but half demon as it was the only way to save his life seven years ago. And another would be that I am half demon as well."

Freezing at what his brother had just told him, Sasuke's entire body began to shudder immediately after. His brother... Had become a demon? Sure, his chakra didn't feel the same before and felt more primal and potent; he didn't expect that he had sacrificed part of his humanity.

And Naruto was half demon, half vampire?! What the hell was with that?! That didn't even sound possible!

"Why... What happened?" Sasuke managed to choke out, coming out of his shock enough to be able to do so.

"As Naruto said before, it is simple. Seven years ago I killed Hatake Kakashi and my other two Anbu partner's along with Shusui in order to protect Naruto's life when he was still human. However, I was unsuccessful and Naruto was on the verge of death." Itachi began telling Sasuke the account.

Naruto quickly pitched in, wanting the story to finish quickly. "To cut him shorter, Rayne-kaa-san slaughtered those that tried to kill me before giving me her blood so I began turning to a vamp. However, it wasn't enough to save me so my former demon broke through the seal thanks to the alteration of my DNA and using his power to begin an ancient ritual that turned human into a hanyou, half demons."

"Neither side was able to over power the other yet did not clash enough to kill me and my new form was born. Rayne took both Itachi and I to her place and began raising me and training us. One day we learned Itachi was going blind after he gained the Mangekyou from killing his best friend, Shusui..." Naruto slowly began to stop, figuring it was better for Itachi to continue.

Figuring this, Itachi stepped in and finished the story he started. "They immediately wanted to perform the ritual on me so I could become a half breed and keep my sight. I was against it at first until... I walked straight into a brick wall, literally. ...The lose of my sight had gotten so bad I couldn't take it and I accepted the same ritual Naruto underwent and became what I am now."

It took a while for Sasuke to get a grip on what was said, but when he did a lot of things made sense. Why his brother left the village in the first place, why they both said they had gotten their revenge against the village and their great increase of power? They all made sense now, yet they made it seem like it was their will to become stronger to protect that made them more powerful...

"Sasuke, do not think for a moment what we have told you before this means nothing." Naruto suddenly spoke, having a small idea of where the boy's thoughts were wandering to. "Yes, demonic and vampiric blood does strength us; the power we receive from them would be miniscule at best if we didn't have a strong passion, a drive that keeps us going."

"Besides, there aren't many beneficial side effects that aren't weighed down by the harmful ones. Like the need to feed on blood to survive or the fact that your own blood tells you to kill and feed on your victims entrails." Naruto added on, giving Sasuke a picture of what they had to battle every day.

Nodding in agreement, Itachi offered his hand to his downed brother before smiling. "To be completely honest, being human is the easiest life there is. Now get up. We have some catching up to do."

Finally understanding what he had been told, Sasuke had the faintest of smiles cross his lips before he nodded and accepted his brother's hand. Being easily lifted up, he understood how easy he had it.

His brother was constantly battling his own blood's urge to rip their father into pieces. And if he could resist the temptation of seeking out and taking vengeance, so could he.

Smiling at what she saw, Nibi placed her hand over her stomach as Yonbi tilted her head and the scene and wiped away a tear. The father of her baby would be an excellent father.

And when Naruto's time was called, he would be one hell of a dad. She would stake her entire being on it.

---------------------------

How long was this day going to be?

He did not want this job and had hoped there would be someone that would have stepped up and taken it for him. But no, everyone that could was either the group that thrusted this job onto him or had been killed the day before as they were the enemy.

And this God-forsaken paper work was all over the place. Why could have no one destroyed this portion of the tower so that all of this could have been destroyed?! Really, did he have to deal with all the shit Konoha had to deal with before the rapture took place?

"I thought this was supposed to be a clean slate?! Why in the hell do I have to deal with all this shit?!" Orochimaru screamed out as he grabbed his forehead in agony, wanting to smash his head into the table repeatedly.

"Having a bad first day as the Fifth, are we?" Naruto's voice caught the snake's attention. It also caught his attention he was chuckling and almost ready to burst out and laugh at him.

As he was ready to unleash an ungodly amount of snakes upon the dhampire, Naruto shook his head before crossing his arms. "But seriously, how is everything going on this end?"

"Everything is a mess, as it was expected to be. The city is in ruins, but it is coming along nicely for one day's worth of repair, mostly thanks to Yamato. Most of my sound ninjas are on their way to help repair and start their lives here now that I can't uphold both the leaf and the sound." Orochimaru stated as he rubbed his forehead.

"However, the problem is good moderately troublesome as those that are defecting only joined my village to kill. While that was okay for this, we have been dealing with them slowly. Yet there could be a good amount impeding others from arriving here and worse yet, the Akatsuki could recruit them for their mercenary army."

Getting a full grip on the situation, Naruto's lips twitched as an idea hit him. "Well then, why not use the resources you still have at your disposal, lord Hokage? As I see it, this was only the first step towards a partnership between us. As long as we receive your fullest cooperation of you and your networks, I see no need for us to part ways now."

As Orochimaru tried to say something, he was immediately cut off as another presence made herself known while staying in the shadows as it was still day light. "He has a point, Lord Hokage. The thing is we really don't have any leads on what the Akatsuki is doing right now and you know more about them then anyone else right now, so we need your help and we'll be willing to help out with the problems on your end."

Not being one to refute what Rayne had stated, Orochimaru thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I see. As of now, I don't know anything but with Jiraiya now devoting his whole time to tracking the Akatsuki's movements, it won't be long until information begins to flood in."

"Then we have an accord." Rayne stated before sighing as she looked over at Naruto. "And unfortunately, as of now Naruto, Gaara and Yugito are the only ones capable of handling this kind of mission. Itachi will be staying her for a while to help out with what he can before he and Sasuke come back to the mansion with us and Kyuubi and Gobi aren't really good for quiet operations."

Catching this, Orochimaru groaned before rubbing his temples. "So I can safely assume that I should take Sasuke off the list of Konoha shinobi. You will also be taking Master's grandson as well?"

Rayne simply nodded as that it was true. "We will and there might be a few more that will come with us. Some of the Hyuuga branch members are incapable of combat and only can handle house-hold chores and seeing as we freed them from the seal, many have been pledging their allegiance to us."

"And we honestly need house-keepers with the mess we make on a daily basis. Yonbi is getting overworked and now that she is going to be spending more time with Itachi and Nibi helping raise the kid when he is born... We need the help." Naruto added as he knew of this and had to weigh his opinion into Rayne's decision.

Rolling her eyes, knowing this was true as if Yonbi didn't clean it, it didn't get cleaned, Rayne nodded. "Yeah... Anyways, just make sure the paper work for all of that is set up and I'll send Naruto's team to deal with the traitors in a few days."

Groaning as he would now have even more paper work to deal with, Orochimaru sunk his head before nodding. "Alright, but don't expect it to be done very quickly. ...As you can see with the amount of papers I have to deal with, it might take a few days for me to get to it."

"Why not use shadow clones? They are essentially you and there are ways to counter-act the feedback so it won't feel like you've done a year's worth of paper work in a day." Naruto commented, having thoroughly thought this through, mainly because Rayne had threatened him today to put him behind a desk if he didn't rest.

Orochimaru's jaw dropped before grumbling. He of course knew that, he just didn't put the two together so he could get help. Leave it to a kid to think of the easiest solution to a grown-up problem.

Naruto simply smirked before disappearing, going to inform of Gaara and Yugito of their mission. After all, that meant he would be able to do something in a few days.

---------------------------

Screeching loudly as she lunged at her opponent, her claws dashed through his body only for her to pass through once more before a blow connected to the center of her spine. Slamming into the ground, she immediately turned and lashed out only for her opponent to mysteriously vanish once more.

Leaping back onto her feet, growling as she searched for any signs of him, she couldn't help but scream out as yet another of the ninja knifes pierced her flesh, this time in the back of her leg. "What the hell is this?! No human should be able to stand against me!"

"You are an archaic life form that has existed for far too long... But I am glad that you have." Her enemy said as he materialized before her in a swirl of an orange glow. "With you... I can achieve my dream and unleash hell upon those who oppose me."

"So you are the ones he spoke of..." Ferril growled as she stared down the man before, her eyes narrowing as he now showed himself without fear of what she could do to him. "But you aren't too smart. Not only do you think you can control that monster but you just made your biggest mistake!"

Using as much as her banpai ryoku she could muster, she sprinted towards him to end this in one fell swoop. But she caught something in the corner of her eyes just as she was about to reach him. A giant scale-like sword was about to cleave her in two.

Leaping to the side to avoid being split, she was forced to jump into the air as the ground beneath her literally turned into spikes and nearly skewered her. But as soon as she leapt in the air she felt a powerful force slam into her yet nothing was seen. Skidding across the ground, grimacing from the blow she nearly screamed out as kunai began to strike her limbs and the plants around her rose and wrapped her torso and neck, pinning her down into the ground.

Thrusting his sword through her stomach as she struggled against her confides, Madara's lone eye gazed at the vampire below him. "And it was never just me you were fighting. You were fighting the entire Red Dawn!"

Spitting into his mask, being able to do nothing more, Ferril growled as the other seven began to surround her. "You worthless humans! You will get nothing from me!"

"Oh we won't... I beg to differ. Once he knows... I will have my final piece in order to revive Beliar." Madara responded as he began to go through hand seals as there would be no way for them to move her as she was.

Her eyes slowly started to widen before her she started to scream as her she felt her very being beginning to be pulled away from her and being brought towards the masked one.

---------------------------

Helping with the reconstruction of the village made him feel a little better. He had been part of the force that took this village by storm and it just made him feel a little better that he was helping them rebuild as this was his home at one time to and he still felt loyalty toward it.

So he was doing what he could for the village while spending time with his family and girlfriend. Yamato was doing most of the work but there were a lot of people that wanted to rebuild their homes and place of work how they wanted it to be. So he helped them and currently was helping Chouza rebuild his restaurant... As he kind of wanted to eat there once before they headed out.

The man could cook.

"What'cha doing?" Nibi spoke in a playful tone as she wrapped her arms around her lover's chest while she buried her head into his shoulder blades.

Most people would have jumped from such a sudden and unsuspecting sneak attack. Itachi however wasn't even flustered as he hammered the nail into the two by four. "Helping rebuild. I thought it would be good to help instead of roaming around, doing nothing."

"What's your real reason?" Nibi said, grinning as she knew him too well and knew their was an ulterior reason for him helping this particular person.

"Food... Good food. Even seafood." Itachi responded in fragments, immediately catching Nibi's interest with the last.

The said cat demon removed herself from his back before picking up a two by four by herself and placing it above Itachi's. The said weasel was about to comment that she shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting seeing how far along she was when she shut him up. "Work faster! I want my seafood now!"

Itachi dutifully complied, knowing her wrath better then probably anyone else did. While he didn't have much to fear, it was just best to comply as she could make his life a living hell if she didn't get what she wanted. ...She could throw some of the biggest hissy fits he had ever seen... He thought Sasuke was spoiled when he had left.

Speaking of his little brother, Itachi glanced around as it was around this time Sasuke promised to take a break from his training and come help him so they could talk... Utter syllables towards one another. "Nibi... Have you seen Sasuke? He was suppose to be here by now."

Looking at her lover for a moment, Nibi glanced around then closed her eyes for a moment before frowning as she had heard Sasuke say that as well. Wondering what was going on, she lowered the two by four. "Huh... That's weird. I don't feel his presence within the village.

"What?!" Itachi yelled as he knew of Nibi's sensory and if he wasn't in the village, where in the hell would he be?

It was at that moment Chouza came to them, hearing what they were talking about and being worried himself. "Chouji, Shikamaru and Ino were suppose to be training with him and a lot of the other gennin... Can you sense them either?"

Focusing for a moment as her abilities were dampened from Naruto's rampage ages ago, despite that her range was still the best among the bijuu, Nibi nodded as she found their presence. "I sense them near the Rice with Sasuke along with a group of pretty powerful shinobi... They're heading straight for Naruto and... Oh no!"

Itachi didn't wait for another word to be said. He knew exactly where Naruto was and if how Nibi reacted was an indicator...

Bad things were about to happen.

---------------------------

Working diligently through his papers now that he had his clones do most of the work for him, Orochimaru sighed in relief as this job was a little more relaxing, as it should be. All he had to do now was hand out mission statements, have meetings with his appointed elders Tsunade and Jiraiya along with top jounin within the village and finally to teach the gennin of the village respect...

He was getting almost no respect from them! Even his group started acting like the others! However after a little display of power and awe factor as he was a sannin, they were beginning to at least fear him.

In an instant he was on guard as he was ready to unleash a Shadow Snake Hand on the intruder only to groan as he knew who it was now. "Jiraiya... Could you please enter through the damn door?! I swear if you don't one of these days I'm going to feed you to Tsunade."

"What this about eating Jiraiya? I only did that once when I lost a bet." Tsunade said as she entered through the door with a small stack of papers before dropping them on the desk. "These are from the hospital and to let you know it is up and running at maximum capacity once more."

"Tsunade... Gross. I didn't need to know about what you said before. I was happier before I knew you blew the toad over here." Orochimaru commented as he gave Tsunade a dead panned stare before turning to the said toad. "And you, what do you have for me? I thought you were going to be gone for a little longer as the Akatsuki has been rather quiet as of late."

"That's the thing... The Akatsuki seems a little different then before. They are easily to follow as they've been traveling as one." Jiraiya stated as he moved into the room and found a comfortable spot.

"Okay... That's disturbing. Eight super powerful shinobi are moving and working together towards one goal. ...Must be to accommodate for Rayne incase they run across her." Tsunade grimaced as that meant they would be even more difficult to defeat if they all banded together at once.

Nodding as that was his first thought, Jiraiya sighed before he rubbed his temple slightly. "That is what I thought at first... But what I learned was rather disturbing... They are no longer interested in the bijuu. They've seemed to have found another way to awaken Beliar."

"What?!" A new voice yelled before she appeared through the shadows, her red and emerald eyes gleaming dangerously at what she had heard. "The only way to awaken the heart is through reunited the nine to its altar and drain their power to it. Any other way would simply end in failure."

"Nonetheless, it seems they might have found a different way to do it. But what is odd is that they seem to be doing nothing other then collecting the pieces of Beliar. They are leaving no clues as to what they are doing and that is making it difficult for me to figure out what this new way is." Jiraiya told what he knew before slumping against the wall.

Narrowing her eyes for a moment and cursing that it was still in the middle of the day; Rayne flicked her blades forward as she gazed over at the toad hermit. "I will take care of this soon as dusk breaks. If they have truly found another way to awaken him, they must be stopped now."

"Now wait..." Orochimaru commented as he looked over at Rayne, his eyes narrowed. "We don't know a thing about what they are doing. For all we know this could be a trap as I would suspect Madara knows you would act like this."

"Eight humans no matter how powerful they are cannot defeat me. Whatever it is he has planned, I will be able to overcome it... Just as I have done before. I have faced far harsher situations then something that man can come up with and I succeed where I should have failed. No matter what, when night ends it will be over." Rayne responded, flicker her blades back before checking her dragons to make sure they were loaded.

No one else spoke as Rayne turned and left in a blur and at that very same moment, Zaku and Kin nearly broke through the door to Orochimaru's office. Their action caught all of their attention as they were both panting heavily before Zaku spoke. "Lord Hokage... I have a message from Asuma, Gai and Kurenai."

"What is it?" Orochimaru responded as he looked at his young gennin team, wondering why they would be panicking like they were... Unless Rayne was attacking them. That was a reason to panic.

Regaining her breath, Kin spoke in Zaku's stead, who was still catching his breath. "A lone missing ninja breached our walls as he was...

"She..." Zaku interrupted Kin before she smacked him on the top of his head as he didn't know any better.

"As I was saying, he was only there as he was trying to get a message to you saying the Akatsuki were about to initiate the final part of their plan and capture Naruto. The jounin didn't believe them at first until he showed them what seemed to be a glowing bone in his left arm. After that they seemed to trust him and followed him along with all the gennin present while we were asked to come tell you." Kin reported what she knew of what happened.

If possible, Orochimaru's face paled considerably as he heard what Kin had to say. And without a second thought, he flipped over his desk as he stood up. "Jiraiya, Tsunade... Get as many fucking people as you can now! We're going to war! And tell Ibiki to bring some of the defectors with him! We're going to need everyone we can possibly get."

Neither hesitated as they knew exactly what was going on and left in a hurry to calm their shinobi to arms. Orochimaru turned to Kin and Zaku, his face devoid of all emotion as he ordered. "Both of you go and tell Kyuubi and Gobi what is going on. They'll need to know and we'll need every helping hand."

Seeing the two bolt from the room, realizing something big was about to go down, Orochimaru slid a hand through his hair before closing his eyes. "If this is really happening... Will we be able to do anything in the end?"

---------------------------

Appearing in the hotel they were staying she walked into her room and pulled out her traveling cloak and just exited the room when Kyuubi appeared behind her with a look of worry. "Rayne... You know it as well as I do, your luck will run out sooner or later. You aren't meant to stop every great disaster that threatens this planet."

Only turning her head slightly so her emerald eyes was focused onto him, Rayne clinched her fists tightly as she didn't want to deal with him now. "But I won't stand idly by and wait for the world to be turned upside down once more! If I go down, I will go out knowing I did everything I possibly could to keep everyone from enduring the hell I have gone through."

Almost taking a step back from her conviction, Kyuubi closed his eyes and nodded as he knew she would do this sooner or later. Sighing as he "Then I'm going with you whether you like it or not."

"Is that so?" Rayne said as she turned away from Kyuubi, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Then I am sorry for this my love..."

All the wind gushed from Kyuubi's lungs as Rayne drove her left blade through his sternum before bring her right hand and caressed his cheek before kissing him on the lips. "You were the first to make me feel loved since Severin and Madara... But this is something I must do alone."

Pulling her hand away, she drew her right blade against his throat before slashing threw, tears flowing freely as blood spurted from the fox's throat. Watching as he fell to the ground with a thud and hearing a scream, Rayne turned to the source to see Nibi and Yonbi, looking at her in fear at what they had just scene. "His wounds should heal by night fall... I must go."

Slipping into her cloak and covering her head, Rayne disappeared from the room, sickened by what she had just done. ...But it had to be done. This wasn't for him or anyone else.

This was her destiny.

---------------------------

It had been almost a week and they were almost finished with the clean up. The rogue Sound ninja weren't too difficult to deal with... They were just hard to find and attacked when least expected!

"Mental note... I fucking hate missing ninja!" Naruto yelled out in frustration as he ripped a kunai out of his shoulder as the sand rolled off the now deceased ninja and back into Gaara's gourd.

"Well at least we are through with them." Yugito commented as she watched Naruto's wound, being hypnotized by it for a moment before recovering. "Nearly all of the ninja that were joining the leaf for a new start have already made it and we've eliminated the trouble makers and war mongers."

"Besides, you are only complaining as he hit you from behind and you aren't use to being hit that often." Gaara added on smirking as Naruto glared daggers at him and was undeterred by his friend's gaze. "Not to mention you have been in a really bad mood lately. So what's eating you?"

Naruto's first reaction was to flick Gaara off and then to tell him nothing. But that never worked against the damn sand user and he would pursue the problem until it was solved... He was worse then Yugito was! "I don't want to talk about it... Let's say I just have too many things on my plate and leave it at that."

While knowing this to be true, Gaara was tempted to leave it at that and let Naruto be. But something seemed off as he normally very upbeat and he just hadn't been in these last few days and he really wanted to know why.

It seemed Yugito had an answer for him as she neared Naruto, somewhat downtrodden as she felt to be the reason why he had been acting so off-beat lately. "Does it have to deal with what Gobi and I said before we left?"

Sighing as he turned to Yugito, giving her look that pleaded for her to let him be, Naruto closed his eyes. "It isn't just that... I admit that you two didn't help me then, but I can deal with it for now... There are just some things that are bothering me and I have had a bad feeling ever since we headed out."

Yugito winced at his words, hearing that she was part of his problem right now. That brought her mood down further even if she knew both Gobi and her deal wasn't the entirety of what was wrong with Naruto.

Looking between the two, seeing now both weren't in good moods, Gaara was really wondering what the hell to do. He knew leaving Naruto alone would eventually solve his problem as time seemed to be the only thing to help him. However if Yugito started to act as she was now, she wouldn't feel better until Naruto did.

Gaara's first solution to this was to entrap them in his sand until they kissed and made up. That option in the end unfortunately ended with him being mauled multiple times by the two. His next was to wait it out and hope it worked itself out. He could go with that for now but if they didn't start being more like their normal selves...

Turning his head as he heard something, he frowned as he scanned through the forest. While he couldn't see anything he knew something was there. Narrowing his eyes at this, he stopped moving and his sand began to pour around him from his gourd. "We have company... Decidedly not friendly."

Flicking his blades in place, sensing the same and prepared himself for combat, Naruto gazed around before growling as he couldn't see a thing. "Dammit! These guys are good! ...They definitely aren't the same ninja we have been dealing with!"

"Then who could they be..." Yugito was suddenly cut off as she barely moved back to avoid having her chest pierced from a kunai, her clothing being ripped from the said weapon.

At that exact moment, Kisame rushed from the shrubbery behind Yugito, Samehada in full swing descending towards his skull. Her eyes widened as she felt his presence and knew she wouldn't be able to react, too caught up in the sudden attack.

Samehada fell short as a blur of black and red flashed in front of her and Naruto's twin blades met the scale sword. Grinding his teeth as the strength behind the blade was far more then what he was expecting, the dhampire began to flow his energies into his arm to gather more strength to repel the blade.

But at that exact moment a spear of earth flung straight for him only for a thin layer of sand to suddenly interrupt it just inches before it pierced his stomach. The sand didn't act as much of a barrier as it pierced through it but it gave Naruto enough time to slide underneath it as he activate his Super Speed and slip to the side of Kisame's strike before jumping up and delivering a kick straight to the fish man's jaw bone.

The kick knocked Kisame into the air and Naruto was ready to move in for the kill when he was forced to jump to the side as a man materialized beside him and a blade shot out from his cloak, almost stabbing him. Rolling away, surprised the man before him was able to keep up with him while he was using Super Speed, Naruto growled as he instantly recognized who the man was. "Uchiha Madara... What brings you and all of you Akatsuki bitches here?"

"Watch your tongue boy or I'll kill you now!" Fuguku growled out as the other members waiting in the shadows slowly made their presence known.

Seeing the eight before them, Naruto, Gaara and Yugito did not feel very good about their chances. Madara on his own would be difficult but Fuguku, Kisame, the man known as Pein, Zetsu and their three new recruits, Akanami Rikimaru, Kazekiri Rei and Uzuki Yugao made the situation almost hopeless. Their only chance was to carve out a path to escape or pray that Rayne or Kyuubi was heading their direction.

"Let him say what he wants. It matters not." Pein responded as his lone eye gazed over the three young teenagers while an eye patch covered the eye he had lost from Deidara's explosion.

"I would say you were here for Gaara... But something would tell me I would be wrong." Naruto growled as he formed a protective triangle with Gaara and Yugito. "If I had to say... You are here for me, but why? I'm not a vessel any longer."

"Smart boy.... But we no longer need the demons to succeed in our cause. All we need is your red haired mother... And the best way to bring her to us is to have you." Madara answered his question before tilting his head back at him. "But I'm surprised you didn't come running to us. I thought your connection with that vampire would have alerted you to what happened? I was so sure you would."

Naruto's appearance visibly paled at what he had just heard. Not only had they said their goal was to capture Rayne they had... "You... You caught Ferril?!"

"Oh she put up a good fight but against all of us she stood no chance. That is expected when eight of the strongest ninja alive band together and work as one." Akanami replied as his legs swayed in the wind as he sat on the tree looking down onto the three.

"Stop acting so tough, Rikimaru. You would have been sliced into pieces if you were involved in the close range battle." Rei responded, almost directly underneath the said Akatsuki member, glaring daggers at him before bring her focus back upon the three. "Now you can make this easier on yourselves and come with us."

"Or we can do this the fun way and I get to cut off all of your limbs." Kisame grinned, showing off his shark like teeth while he placed his rebuilt Samehada on his shoulder, giddy at the idea of tearing their arms and legs of with his sword.

Cursing at them, knowing his options were limited, Naruto growled as he looked back at Gaara and Yugito. If they weren't here he could possibly escape this situation through luck and sheer will. But with them here, there was only one way to get them out alive.

Catching Naruto's gaze, Yugito narrowed her eyes and backhanded him. "Don't even think about it! We'll find a way out of this! We're not going to let them take you from us!"

"It seems your comrades don't value their lives too much. Pity, I didn't want to shed your blood. I only wanted Itachi's." Yugao stated as she drew her ninjato and was ready to strike at a moments notice.

Hissing from Yugito's hit, Naruto looked over at her and was about to yell when Gaara intervened. "I have to agree. I rather die then let you fall into their hands. And even if you did go with them... What makes you think they would spare us when they have what they wanted?"

"It seems you have made your decision... I guess we will have to take you by force." Madara stated shrugging his shoulders as a fight seemed inevitable despite seeing Naruto was ready to hand himself over to keep them safe.

Growling as this was not going his way and there would be no stopping this conflict, Naruto held his left blade close to his right wrist to make the cut so he could have quick access to his most powerful attack. That was going to be the only way they could create a large enough path to escape.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Rikimaru quickly caught this action and flung three kunais towards the dhampire, a loud snap being heard from the speed they generated heading towards.

Before they could even connect a large green shield erupted from Naruto and surrounding not only him but both Gaara and Yugito, knocking the kunai back. "I'm going to try to create a path so we can run. It is the only chance we got so get ready."

Letting go his barrier, Naruto leapt as his blade ripped through his wrist and just as he was about to let it flood out his eyes widened as he felt someone behind him. "Too slow boy!"

Barely being able to reflect Yugao's ninjato, Naruto tried to release his attack before Madara gripped his right wrist. "I don't think so. I know all about your and Rayne's attacks."

"Then get ready for this!" Naruto yelled as yet another shield pushed both the two back before he focused his aim down towards Rei and Rikimaru. Blood erupted from his wrist in a violent wave but quickly took the form of a roaring dragon as it soared towards the two unsuspecting Akatsuki members.

Both jumped form the path as the bloody dragon tore through the trees, decimating them on contact before it turned and headed straight for the others trying to move and block the path. But before it could Madara suddenly appeared beside it and with a single touch the blood seemingly disappeared, ending their chances of escape.

As he landed, Naruto couldn't believe what he had seen. The elderly Uchiha had use some sort of space/time jutsu and simply sent his dragon else where and only price he paid was his hand had been crippled by the blow as Madara flicked his hand, seeing that it wasn't functioning correctly.

Being so caught up he was not able to react quickly enough as Rei made her way behind him, her skin covered in a thin layer of rocks. Yet before her hardened fist could connect, Yugito gripped her wrist and growled as she drove her fist into her forehead, piercing through the armor and knocking the woman back. "You will not touch him!"

Sand quickly rushed towards the downed Rei only for it to be blasted away as Pein jumped in her way, holding his hand outstretched to stop Gaara's attack. Kunai began to rain down onto Gaara but his sand easily protected him from such attacks before quickly tossing them aside to allow them to explode as each had notes attached to them. "The only way we are getting out of here alive is we fight as one entity, protecting one another and combining our attacks!"

Seeing both Gaara and Yugito step in for him, Naruto nodded as he prepared himself for the next attack as they backed into their defensive triangle once more. They didn't have to wait long as Kisame barreled towards them, Fuguku flanking him as he went through the proper seals before breathing a gigantic dragon of pure fire.

Erecting yet another barrier to block the flames, Naruto stepped aside as Yugito stood beside him before taking a deep breath as breathing a stream of blue flames just as he let down the shield. Fuguku cursed and was forced to jump above the attack before using a replacement to avoid the shards of sand while Kisame swung his sword into the flames, absorbing the youki filled flames.

But as he did so Naruto was at his side, drawing one of his blades into his arm before driving his knee into his gut. Kisame grunted before attempting to elbow Naruto back when Yugito advanced onto him, jumping over his blade and smashing her fist into his face. As he hit the ground Naruto attempted to drive his blades into the downed fish before being knocked away by an invisible force.

Gaara immediately lashed his sand out towards the Rinnegan wielder before the man jump away as Yugito knocked Samehada away and mounted Kisame and began to unleash a barrage of punches into his face and chest when they weren't guarded. She was however knocked off as Naruto knocked her away as a kunai nearly stuck into her temple.

Kisame rolled away as the leaves shimmered for a moment around them as Yugao charged in with two shadow clones flanking her sides. She went straight for Yugito as she got onto her feet and having no weapons would have difficulty dodging her deceased fiancé's attack. But before she could reach him sand lashed out from Gaara but with a flick of her blade she knocked it away without difficulty.

That however was a distraction as her clones disappeared in a flash of black and red before the same flash appeared behind her. Sensing this Yugao flipped and floated over the dhampire and thrusted her blade down. Countering with a single swipe of his blade, Naruto formed a Rasengan in his other hand and leapt towards her, attempting to ram the blast it into her chest.

Yet a kunai struck the orb and dematerializing it before spikes of earth rose out towards Gaara and Yugito, both forced to go airborne. At this, Akanami screamed out as they fell for his attack. "Fools! Now suffer my trap!"

All the kunai that he had been throwing suddenly rose into the air, connected to some sort nearly invisible razor wire and formed a deadly web above and below them. Gaara immediately reacted and destroyed the sand below but those were the least of their problem as the web above was grabbed by an unknown force and pulled down towards them.

But before it could reach them, a single being with two katanas jump before it and in a second the wires were suddenly torn to shreds. Naruto's eyes widened as he instantly recognized the one who had destroyed the web. "Daisuke!"

Landing next to him, Daisuke grinned before he held out his two blades before him and towards the Akatsuki. "I owed you a favor for clearing my mind, Uzumaki. You saved my life and I will be damned if someone were to take your life before I can thank you for that!"

"Goddamn kid! Get out of our way!" Fuguku yelled out as his katanas were pointed towards him and he took offense as he went through hand seals before the sound of chirping caught his attention.

In the very next moment he was forced to jump back as Sasuke jumped before him, his palm filled with electricity and anger written on his face. "You will not take another step towards him or my friends! You will not take anything more from me!"

Stunned to see his youngest son standing before him, Fuguku barely had any time to react before he caught the boy's wrist and avoided such a lame death. "I don't know why you are here... But you are in my way son!"

Before he could do anything further a wildly spinning Kiba in his Piercing Fang collided into him, breaking his grip of Sasuke and knocking him back. Landing next to the Sasuke, Kiba grinned. "Looks like I saved your ass, Uchiha."

"Where the fuck are these kids coming from?! Rikimaru I swear if you were jacking off again instead of keeping look out..." Rei yelled out furiously before shaking her rocky fist in the general direction she knew the Akanami was in.

"I didn't know! I can't see shit outside of this damn mist rolling in combined with the thicket of god forsaken bugs and trees!" Rikimaru responded, giving away his position as a slow mist began to roll in while Sasuke and Kiba backed their ways to Naruto's small force.

Glaring at the two before simply giving Daisuke a dirty look, Naruto turned his focus back onto the Akatsuki members before him. "Daisuke, Kiba, Sasuke... If we survive this, I'm going to kick all three of your asses. You have no idea how tough these guys are."

"Well, we did bring reinforcements if that comforts you." Sasuke blandly commented as he gave Naruto a glare for a moment before setting aside his irritation for getting scolded for coming to help them.

"How did you even know we were in danger?" Yugito asked as the Akatsuki seemed to have momentarily stopped their assault in order to find out what happened as one of their eyes had been blinded.

At this, Kiba grinned as the mist fully covered the area leaving them enough visibility of their opponents. "Well... A very hot girl came and told us that you were going to be in trouble so we came."

"Madara! We have trouble! Momochi and a group of Konoha gennin and jounin are here!" Zetsu responded as he emerged from the ground, looking rather alarmed as the sudden turn of events.

Frowning underneath his mask, he shook his head. "It doesn't matter. The eight of us can still take care of them we'll draw out Rayne with the boy. Now attack!"

As soon as those words came from his mouth, he was immediately forced to move as a giant blur of green decimated the ground where he had been standing seconds before. And in that exact moment another green blur appeared by him and forcing him to fade out of existence to avoid being pulverized.

Appearing away from them, Madara tilted his head awkwardly before a loud and boisterous voice yell from the cratered ground. "It is I, the Azure beast of Konoha that has come to save the day and show all the youth the brilliance of their vigor!"

"And it is I, the Green beast of Konoha that has come to help my master and protect a good friend!" Lee proclaimed as he stood by his master, being the blur that nearly hit Madara in the air.

The beasts' entrance aside, Yugao was the first to make a move and slashed her blade towards the group of teenagers, an ethereal wave suddenly slashed towards them. Gaara's sand rose and withstood the blow before Naruto jumped over it as he pulsed his youki into his twin blades. "Two can play it this way!"

An x-shaped waved flashed from his blades and straight to Yugao, who ducked and rolled before racing towards the airborne blonde. She didn't make it there as her ninjato met a single trench knife. "How you have fallen Yugao... I'll be sure to send you to him."

"Fuck you Asuma!" Yugao roared as she pushed him back with all of her strength before she was suddenly knocked back as Asuma used the force of her push and drove his leg into her chest.

He didn't have time for another attack as Kisame brought his sword down onto him, forcing him to roll away from the blow as he was pretty sure being cleaved in two would kill him. Bringing his trench knife to the large man's leg, he found it suddenly deflected as a kunai coated in wind.

Cursing as he wasn't expecting that, he jumped back only to realize the length of Samehada was too great. It never reached him as a blade of equal size met it as a single warrior wearing a tilted mist headband with a scratch through it blocked it. "Goddamn Konoha ninja... This big fuck is mine!"

"Ah, Zabuza." Kisame grinned as he looked down to see his old comrade before him. "It was too bad that you didn't join us... But I think I'll enjoy this more. I always wanted to know which of us truly was the best."

"You got that right, fish face. That was the main reason I didn't join your pathetic group... Other then I just didn't like the sound of world domination. That has a bad ring to it." Zabuza grinned as he looked up at Kisame, glad he would have a chance to cut the big guy into pieces before the end.

"Naruto." Haku's voiced echoed before the said ninja appeared through a mirror that formed directly behind the blonde. "Is everyone here alright? Any injuries?"

"None that I can think of... But what the hell? Where did you all come from and how did you know this was going to happen?!" Naruto yelled out before Fuguku and Rei charged towards them just as a swarm of bugs swarmed around them.

Fuguku burned them to a cinder and Rei burst forward, ripping a large chunk of the earth out of the ground and tossing it towards them. Before Naruto could forge a barrier, a wall of mirrors formed before it and the two shattered on impact, allowing Naruto to form his barrier. "We had been tailing them to figure out what they were planning and we finally stumbled on it when they captured that vampire and we knew they would be coming after you next so we came here to help you... And get some reinforcements."

"Just great... Incoming!" Gaara dryly commented before his sand walled off the barrage of kunai only for him to be shocked as they pierced through.

Yugito pulled him out of the way just in time but one struck and stuck into his thigh. Ripping it out and growling as Shukaku didn't heal him very quickly, he glared at those standing around him. "We have more then enough people now! We need to go on the attack to drive them away!"

"I agree." Naruto quickly responded before calculating what was at his disposal, counting the other gennin waiting for their chance to jump in. "Sasuke, take Yugito, Daisuke and Haku to attack your father. Watch out for Amaterasu and never look him in the eyes otherwise you will be out in an instant! Gaara, you and I will take on the rock chick! And someone tell Shino and them to find the plant fucker as he has been leaching our energy!"

"Aren't you forgetting about me?" Pein stated as he stood before them, grinning as he held his hand straight at Naruto.

"Oh fuck!" Was the only thing he was able to say as he was flung back and skidded and skipped across the ground.

Growling as he picked himself up, Naruto stood up before his eyes narrowed as he watched Sasuke try to engage him in hand to hand before he knocked him away before blasting Daisuke and Yugito away from them. With that single act, Naruto Stop Time and used it to get as close to Pein as possible before releasing it and driving his blade into the man's gut.

A gasp of air rushed from Pein before growling as he focused the gravity around him and repelled the blonde and others away from him, creating a crater beneath as he stayed afloat above it. Regaining his footing, Naruto grinned at this development. "Change of tactics! Sasuke, take Gaara and Daisuke to deal with your father. Yugito, you and Haku will have to deal with the rock bitch! This one is mine!"

"I'm not a bitch!" Rei countered and tried to attack Naruto before a mirror deflected her blow as many others began to form around her, encircling her in a half sphere.

Entering the closest mirror, sliding into it, Haku's image appeared in it as Yugito stepped on the outside of the semi-globe of mirrors. "Alert me when my window for me to attack arises. I doubt you'll be able to finish an opponent of her caliber on your own."

"Let's find out." Haku grinned at the challenge as his image began to multiply within his mirrors.

Rei immediately knew something was wrong and attempted to bolt when Haku began his assault, moving mirror to mirror as he pelted her with senbon. It mattered not as her armor dealt with it and even if it began to chip away, she could rebuild it as there was always plenty of minerals around rebuild it.

Surprised by her speed and the armor, Haku immediately called out for Yugito's help as there was no way he could stop her from exiting. "She's getting away! Kick her back in!"

"You've got it!" Yugito ran to intercept the ex-rock ninja, her speed being greater and stopping her just before she got outside.

But as she tried to strike her, Rei moved ever so slightly that her blow failed to connect before driving her fist into Yugito's gut before she grabbed onto Yugito's visible cat ear and smashed her face into the mirror.

Just as the moment, Haku jumped out of the other mirror and drove a senbon into the back of her neck. It penetrated the soft armor of stone but it didn't do enough damage as Rei twirled around and attempted to catch him off guard with a haymaker but Haku duck below it and placed his hands onto her stomach before she was blasted back by a rapid saturation of her armor before it froze and shattered with some applied force.

But Rei simply slammed back into the mirror and bounced off it before Yugito grabbed her ankles with her tail and with a single flick, tossed her back into the semi-sphere before following with a burst of blue flames to try and break the rest of her armor as Haku remerged with his mirrors and was ready to begin a new assault.

Rei was unable to move as the flames died around her, her rock armor flaked off as she slowly rose. Gnarling as the two younger girls were beating her, the youngest woman to ever to be declared an S-rank shinobi, a dangerous glint came from her aquamarine eyes before she screamed out and her chakra exploded around her. "You will not defeat me!"

In that exact moment hundreds of spears erupted from the ground and spread around her, obliterating the semi-sphere of mirrors. Neither Haku or Yugito knew what hit them.

Haku was first hit by one as it ripped through the right side of his collar bone follow by yet another grazing his left forearm and yet another pierced his stomach and knocked him back. Yugito was hit dead center in the chest as it went through before another graze her right leg before a swirling sphere of chakra deflected the rest.

"KAITEN!"

Stopping his heavenly spin as the barrage of spears ended, Neji looked back to see how the two were before grimacing. "Sorry I was late... Kurenai told me to come help as she deals with their sniper and genjutsu specialist and I saw you need the most help."

"Never mind that..." Haku growled out as he cut what didn't pierce his flesh of the spear off before looking over at Yugito, seeing her crying out as her spear had landed in a more critical area. "We have to hurry this quickly so I can tend to her... She won't make it very much longer."

Neji simply nodded as he took his stance, staring down Rei as her stone armor began to reform. "Then I'll end this..."

"YOU FUCKING BRAT!" Fuguku screamed out, catching a lot of attention as Daisuke caught his arm and nearly sliced it off with his katana before he managed to knock the kid back. "You have pieces of Beliar within you?! God dammit! That explains your strength and speed!"

Jumping back as Sasuke ran to his side with two kunai in hand, the first thrown to his father's face in a feint as he went to stab the other kunai into his hip to hinder his movement as he was beating them with his speed and experience. Fuguku saw this however and caught the kunai thrown and attempted to drive it down into his son's back only to find his arm wouldn't move as sand wrapped around his shoulder.

Yelling out as Sasuke managed to deliver the kunai on target; he kicked his boy away before blasting the sand of his shoulder with a focused chakra burst. But then Daisuke was on him and he was forced to use the kunai to deflect his flurry of slashes with his katana, all the while having trouble with the constant rain of sand around him.

To make things worse, Gaara also was engaging him as the Shukaku vessel emerged from the sand that was now beginning to fill the forest and complemented Daisuke's slashes with strikes of his own. Getting annoyed by these two as his Sharingan was keeping him a step ahead of either as Sasuke began to charge for a Chidori, Fuguku knew he had to end this now.

Seeing a small opening, he pushed Daisuke into Gaara before jumping back as his eyes began to slowly morph into a new form. "I didn't think I would have to use this against kids like you... But you are strong for your age. But now it is time for you to die! Amat..."

He was unable to finish his attack Pein crashed into him, covered in cuts and slashes. Naruto stepped forward, not looking too great either and heavily panting despite finding the weakness in his attack was having a hard time getting around that one fucking attack and kept getting blasted by it. "Now, now Fuguku... Wouldn't want to be wasting that on them would you? Am I not your real target?"

Growling as he tossed Pein aside, pissed the man was bleeding all over him, Fuguku growled as the demon spawn stepped before him, looking cocky as every. "I was going to use it against them... But now since you offered yourself..."

"THIS IS QUITE ENOUGH!" Madara yelled out as he stood in the middle of the battling and in his left hand hung Yugito from the back of her shirt's collar. "You all call yourself members of Akatsuki! All I see is a bunch of grown men and women struggling against children and their teachers! Not a single one of you is worth calling a warrior! You are all worthless!"

"Each of you disappointed me so as of now, you will all perish when I summon Beliar!" Madara growled out before he turned to Naruto before holding up Yugito in a mocking manner. "As for you boy, if you wish to save this girl come to my base and bring you mommy with you to."

Naruto attempted to flash in beside him but Madara knocked him away with a single kick and sending him skidding. "It isn't too far from here so you shouldn't have any problem mind it. But I suggest you would hurry. It won't be long before she bleeds out."

With nothing more to say, he dispersed into a swirl of orange similar to his mask. Watching this in horror, Naruto's entire body began to tremble as the combat slowly began to die down, no one wanting to continue after hearing what had been said.

The first to say a thing was Fuguku as he spat out in anger and was ready to march to the base to take Madara out himself. "I may be many things, but worthless is not one of them. That bastard will p..."

He was silenced as Sasuke pierced his hand through his heart with Chidori, his eyes narrowed as he looked up at his father's shocked face. "He won't get the chance to kill you... You took everything from me and I will be damned if you will do any more damage to anyone else! This ends here!"

Ripping his hand out of his father's chest, Sasuke's three tomoe slowly began to morph as his father fell to his knees and once he heard the thud of his collapsed body, his eyes had fully morphed into a six point Mangekyou before he looked down at the corpse before moving straight to Naruto. "We've got to go after him. We can't let him do whatever it is he has planned."

Naruto didn't respond as he seemed glued to his spot, his eyes flickering with fear. Frowning as he saw this, Sasuke drove his fist into his temple, knocking the blonde to the ground before he reached down and gripped his collar, lifting him up and looking straight into his eyes. "Snap out of it! She's one of the people you fight for, right?! If you don't get the fuck up now you are going to let her die!"

As soon as he had said that, something seemed to register in Naruto. However, what it was took Sasuke off guard as he was suddenly whisked away and found himself in his brother's grip. "Shit! Not now! Naruto calm yourself!!!"

Everything within miles was suddenly coated in green as Naruto stood in the center, his entire body rigid as the power coursed through his very being while his skin turned a deep grey coated with a thin layer of slime. Anything and everything nearby was suddenly blown away and torn from the ground as his visage began to change before their eyes.

His features became more canine by the second as his body was quickly coated by a layer of fine fur. His muscles began bulging and reforming as two large, leathery wings with fur on the backside ripped through his upper clothing off. His lower half was taken care of as tails ripped through them, totaling at eight.

Roaring as his transformation had been completed, the oppressive mist of energy receded back to him as he sniffed the ground. It seemed he found what he wanted and immediately took flight with a great burst of wind and blazed to the north, hell bent on catching the one that took his neko from him.

As soon as he left, Kiba was the most vocal as he yelled. "What in the blazing hell was that?! I've never seen or heard of anything like that ever!"

"That would be Naruto's fully transformed state... A mixture of his demonic and vampiric natures." Itachi announced as he followed the trail that Naruto seemed to be leaving behind him. "This is the third time that he has ever summoned it as it takes not only both sides to cooperate, but he and his dark side half to agree on one single thing... And I would be guessing it would be to save Yugito."

"Well then... Why in the hell are we waiting here? Let's go. He is going to need all of our help." Gaara announced as he stepped forward and began to follow the path Naruto had headed, remembering what had been said earlier when they were ambushed.

"Dammit... He's right. With him heading straight for him, there is no doubt that dhampire chick is going to go there and he'll use her energy to activate Beliar's heart. And if that happens... We're all dead." Pein groaned as he picked himself from the ground before he ripped off his Akatsuki cloak.

"Oh shit!" Orochimaru said along with a now healed Kyuubi, Tsunade, Jiraiya and practically every able bodied shinobi that Konoha possessed. "Rayne already has headed out to stop him! She didn't know he was what she was after!"

"No... She knew." Kyuubi responded as he looked off into the distance before shedding his open shirt. "She knew it was her he wanted and she went after him, planning on ending this on her terms... But I think she knew she would fail this time."

Digesting everything that had been said, everyone stood quietly. The end of the world could very well begin tonight? As the silence became deafening, Rikimaru threw his Akatsuki cloak away before grinning. "Okay... That's it. I'm fucking going out with a bang, anyone with me!"

Stepping forward and throwing her ripped cloak down, Rei stood besides Rikimaru and nodded. "I'm with you till the end. I promised to stick with you till death do us part."

"Count me in." Kisame grinned as he tossed his cloak off before glancing over at Zabuza. "Sorry old friend, but I think this takes precedence over our little feud. It was nice knowing you."

"Fuck you. I'm going with you. I'm not about to let you take the glory for yourself!" Zabuza responded before he slid his head cleaving sword behind him.

"I think everyone feels the same." Kyuubi stated as his eyes began to glow a deep crimson and his visage became more feral. "All the injured stay behind for healing and anyone that doesn't want to die just yet, get as far away as you can! Tonight, we battle death!"

---------------------------

Appearing in his lair, Madara sighed as he laid the unconscious girl next to the chained vampire. That had not gone as expected, but nothing had so far so he should have figured something like that would have happened. Nonetheless, he had to prepare as he knew an entire force of shinobi would be descending on this place very soon.

"Took you long enough to get here. I've been waiting for hours." Rayne spoke, her two different colored eyes gleaming as she stepped out of the shadows with her blades flicked open.

Madara was taken back for a moment at Rayne's sudden appearance. Yet despite that he didn't even bother turning to face her as he pulled his mask off. "Should have figured you would have already been here too."

"Not having a good day, my love?" Rayne said as she stepped towards him as he moved to place his mask on the altar of Beliar's heart, acting like she use to when he came home. "This place has barely changed... I should have figured this was where you were based at. ...This was our old home, after all."

"Could you stop taunting me? I've had a hard day. Let's just finish this." Madara stated as he finally turned towards, his face withered with rotting flesh and bones clearly beginning to show.

"What is your true plan, Madara? I'm quite sure me killing you isn't part of the plan." Rayne said as Madara bent down before her, holding his head down as if he was ready to be executed.

He simply shook his head as he closed his eyes, a slight smile on his face as it was about to all be over. "You will see soon enough... Now kill me. This life has grown too long for me."

Rayne knew something wasn't right about this. All of this seemed wrong. The Madara she knew was never like this and was always confident and willing to do whatever he must. But to give up his life just like this... He wasn't one to give up.

"Hurry otherwise I will continue my plan and not only will your son die, but so will everyone else you seek to protect!" Madara yelled out as he suddenly lunged at her, almost looking like a zombie ready to bite into her flesh.

Against her better judgment, Rayne quickly beheaded him with a single swipe. His body fell to its knees as his head seemingly began to slowly float towards the ground. "Thank you my love... And my you live in the hellish nightmare I wished to create! As with my death, your energy belongs to Beliar!"

Her eyes widened as his blood splattered onto the floor, ancient runes began to spread around the entire room, coating every single inch before the all converged right beneath her. She attempted to utter a cry, but it did not come.

Instead their old home was filled with Rayne's screams and a dark, evil laughter that seemingly became louder and louder.

---------------------------

Falling to her knees, her throat ragged from screaming, Rayne's eyes began to glisten with fear as the very being she had faced so long before had replaced Madara's deceased body. Beliar stood before her and this time… She wasn't sure she could stop him.

"It is you once more… I see things are different this time however." The eerie being stated as looked down at the red haired dhampire, having to bend over just to keep its head from tearing through the roof. "It is time to finish what I started then… Give me my eye!"

His giant hand swiped down at Rayne and tore through the ground. But before Beliar knew it a shell of what seemed to be blood connected into his red rib cage before erupting in flames. Stumbling back and howling from the pain, ripping his head through the ceiling in the process, he turned to the direction the bullet hand come from to see the dhampire standing before him, her Dragons held firmly in her grasp.

"I may not be at full strength… But I'll be damned if I'm going to let you go free quietly!" Rayne screamed out, her eyes glowing brightly as what was left of her energy filled her entire being.

She leapt towards him switching to her regular ammo to reduce the amount of blood wasted as she fired straight at his chest, aiming straight for the heart as that was the only way to stop him now. He swatted at her but with a simple push against his hand she pushed herself into the air, punching through the ceiling.

Beliar simply stood up as he continued to grow at an unhealthy pace and tore through the ceiling. His timing wasn't too great as Rayne was expecting this and had dove straight to his chest, fitting her Dragons between his ribs and began to pelt his heart with her remaining ammunition.

Howling in pain he swung his right to crush Rayne to his chest but she saw it coming. She slipped her Dragons into their holsters, out of ammunition for now, she flicked her blades forth and brought them against his fleshy bone wrist and tore through it. Landing onto the handless arm, she grinned as it seemed like she could finish him off on her own this time.

But then to her horror the hand she had ripped off simply reattached to his wrist before he flicked her up into the air. As she began to drop, Rayne attempted to right herself and prepare for an attack when Beliar left hand swung forth and caught her with the back of his hand, slamming her through the roof and down into the cell Madara had arrived in earlier.

Groaning as that rather hurt, Rayne began to pick herself up when a familiar voice caught her attention. "Hey bitch… How about you get me out of these fucking chains?!"

Turning to her half-sister who was chained to the cell wall, Rayne drove her blades through the said chains to release Ferril. Soon as the full fledge vampire was freed, she sliced off her own shackles with her claws before growling towards Beliar. "Well this isn't going to be any fun… The bigger he gets the more of his power is released… Fucking perfect!"

"At least you didn't have to fight him before…" Rayne commented bitterly before she looked down and noticed Yugito unconscious on the floor, blood beginning to pour from the wound in her chest. "Nor are you going to. You will take Yugito and get her the hell out of here."

"What the fuck?! Are you ordering me to…? Why in the hell would I do that?! Why don't you just use her for those damn pistol things there so you can have a chance to finish this fight quickly?!" Ferril roared ferociously as she could see the girl's time was ending and believed she should be put to good use.

"I'm sure you can feel why we shouldn't do that." Rayne commented as she pulled her guns from her holster and drove the spikes at the front of them into her armpits, draining her own blood into them. "If he knows she is in one of our hands… He won't hesitate for a second and come straight here to aid in this fight. If we let her die… Well we have both Beliar and Naruto to deal with and I already don't like our odds without adding him in."

At this, Ferril suddenly cursed as she could feel the distinct energy pattern that belonged the hanyou-dhampire rapidly approaching and knew Rayne was dead on. It was because of this girl during their fight that he had summoned that form against her and bound their souls together the way they were now.

Carefully lifting the girl onto her shoulder, disliking this as she still thought of the blonde as food, Ferril snarled as she looked down at her half breed sister. "You better not fucking die… We still have a score to settle."

Rayne only drew her Dragons' spines from within her before aiming them straight at Beliar before her eyes widened. "Holy fuck!"

Both Ferril and Rayne jumped to the side as they barely had enough time to avoid being stomped flat by the growing giant's foot. The dhampire no longer hesitate and jumped onto his leg and raced up onto his body. Ducking under the attempted swat, she grabbed a hold of his arm and used its moment to flip herself further into the air to get a clear shot of his chest.

Switching to her blood grenades, Rayne grinned as she focused on the eye she possessed of Beliar's and zoomed in on his heart; giving her a near perfect shot before she began to unload her payload. Grenade after grenade impacted Beliar's heart, knocking the giant being back and onto his heels before the final one connected. The gigantic being roared as he fell to the earth as Rayne landed on the ground and watched him turn their old home into rubble as he crushed it.

Placing her guns into their holster as she had no more ammo and giving them any more of her blood would be unwise, Rayne flicked her blades forward as she grinned triumphantly as she felt she very well could have just won. "Did I get him?!"

Her hopes and dream came tearing down as a loud, echoing laugh began to rumble from the earth as what seemed to be at least a hundred glowing red bones ripped through the rubble and began floating above. "Ha ha ha. You have become very strong, dhampire. But all that strength is meaningless now that I am nearly whole!"

And one by one, the pieces began to drop and strike the ground were Beliar had fallen. The entire area began to violently tremor as trees were pulled out of the ground, boulders began shattering and the very earth itself began to crack before it happened.

Beliar ripped through the rubble and stood be for Rayne, towering over her by a couple hundred meters. His bellowing laugh began to become louder as he looked down at the insignificant dhampire. "So now… What will you do now little girl?! My power is infinite!"

---------------------------

Ferril completely stopped as the ground below began to violently tremble and she barely could keep her balance. And even with her limited balance she had to begin to avoid trees collapsing upon her, which she found rather easy once she was in the air.

But once she landed again, the intensity of the tremors began to pick up and she was forced to bend down and drive her free claw into the ground to keep from being knocked over. "What the fuck is going on?! It feels like the entire world is shaking!"

Then a loud, echoing roar nearly deafened her hearing forcing her to drop Yugito just to cover her ears. It also didn't help that the said girl couldn't block out the sound and began to unconsciously scream from her ear drums nearly bursting.

Finally the near earth shattering roar ended and allowed Ferril to uncover her ears and pant. "Son of… Did that creature just truly resurrect? …Dammit! I can't just stand back and watch this!"

At that very moment another roar caught her attention before the destroyed forest was coated in green before a very familiar figure landed before her, snarling angrily. Ferril almost wanted to scream out in frustration but she instead kept her pose and calmly spoke as she stepped away from Yugito. "Boy, I truly hope you know I'm not the one you need to be worrying about right now."

The turned Naruto just continued to growl as it slowly took a step towards Ferril, seemingly uncaring if she was friend or foe. But the scent of Yugito changed his direction as he took a couple of steps in her direction before sniffing her to check her condition. He obviously did not like what he smelled as he roared and turned to Ferril, seemingly ready to lunge at her.

"Stop it right now! I have nothing to do with this and I'm trying to get her to safety, dammit!" Ferril snarled back at the vampiric demon, pacing from side to side in preparation if he couldn't understand her. "The true damn threat is over there, killing your other mother! If you don't hurry, you will lose her too!"

It seemed nothing was going to deter him from his target, which was rather irritating for Ferril as she did not want to deal with this form of his again, but then yet another earth shattering roar came from the direction Beliar had been resurrected from. That one act caught the turned Naruto and without hesitation he lifted into the air and streaked towards the summoned god.

Almost sighing in relief, Ferril gazed down at the blonde hanyou before groaning as she had no choice but to get her away from here now. Lifting her onto her shoulder, the vampire could sense more heading this direction and in response began to rush further south. She would off-load her onto them so she could fight the damned god.

"And then I'll probably die…"

---------------------------

Wiping the blood from her forehead, Rayne heavily panted as she hid behind a pile of fallen trees. This was it for her… There was nothing else she could do but draw its attention.

He had only landed one hit but that one hit… All the bones in her right arm completely shattered, all her ribs on that side snapped and she was pretty sure her head had been fractured not to mention she could feel she was internally bleeding from the punctured organs and had no way to recover the damage that had been done.

"Of all the ways for a vampire to go…" Rayne silently laughed at her own condition, her vision blurring out for a moment before shaking her head. "I'm going to die from blood lose… How fucking ironic."

Sighing as this wasn't how she wanted this to end… All she ever wanted was to be with the one she loved and have a family of her own. Now that dream could never be fulfilled… The apocalypse had truly begun.

Tears began to freely flow down her cheeks as she had not only let everyone down, but she had failed the people she cared for the most. "Naruto, I couldn't keep you from living the same life I had to go through… Please forgive me for failing you. …Kyuubi my love… I am so sorry. I never wanted it to end like that for us!"

At that very moment, one of Beliar's hands ripped through the trees and caught Rayne with his grasp, crushing her other arm in the process. Lifting her to his face, Beliar bellowed once more as the dhampire was no longer struggling. "You've finally accepted your fate! Now I believe you have something of mine!"

More pain was the last thing Rayne needed but it was she felt as her left eye, the one belonging to Beliar, began to glow. She screamed as it literally burned her socket as it was slowly dragged out by the will of Beliar and with a sickening plop it was ripped out. And soon as it was released and became a flash and absorbed into the god's left eye socket before forming a gigantic red eye.

"Ah it is so good to see once more instead of having to feel!" Beliar roared in glee before his lone eye glanced at Rayne before growling in disgust. "You are a hideous abomination, dhampire. So I will grant you what you deserve…"

Beliar roared in pain as his hand was once more ripped off and Rayne freely fell to the earth below, only to be caught on the back of a yellow blur.

Skidding across the ground, the turned Naruto rolled Rayne off his back before growling deeply at her, as if trying to communicate with her. Of course what the growls meant escaped her as she laid helplessly on the earth, only having the strength to turn her emerald eye towards him. "Naruto… run. There is nothing that can be done now… He is almost at full strength."

It seemed that Naruto didn't like that response and decided to forsake it as he understood her perfectly. Without warning he formed his orb shield as Beliar attempted to smash them with his fist. The barrier strained against the force of the blow and the shield's energy began to flicker unstably but it held as Beliar removed his fist.

"Impressive. You might just be worthy to be my opposition for now." Beliar bellowed in satisfaction as he looked down at the small creature but instead saw formidable opponent. "I haven't been challenged since the day God came down himself to deal with me! I hope you don't fail to meet my expectations!"

Growling, Naruto wasted no time and sprung into the air as a greenish hue formed around him. The summoned god responded and swatted at the dual breed but to its immense surprise the surrounding energy acted like thousands of blades, tearing through his hand and arm and continuing towards his chest. But with a simple step to the side he missed entirely and was forced to release the aura as he turned before forming it once more.

Beliar immediately caught this as his arm regenerated. Once the attack was in motion he was unable to even shift in direction without dropping it and even though. The attack very well may leave him invulnerable but it was useless if the opponent was faster.

This time he didn't even bother to attempt to swat him away and jumped to the side before he placed his hands against one another and began forming a malevolent crimson energy in the center. The moment the dual breed dropped his attack, a bolt of energy ripped from Beliar and enveloped the small being for a brief second before an explosion erupted from the contact.

But from within the smoke, the turned Naruto burst from it seemingly unscathed before stopping in mid air, gathering his own energy at the tip of his muzzle. The air seemed to still for a moment before he finally unleashed the beam and it rippled around it as it headed straight towards the earthbound god.

The speed of the beam left very little room to move but Beliar still managed to keep the blow from catching his only critical spot. Instead it pierced through his right shoulder, literally disarming him, and continued on until it finally dissipated in the distance. However, the arm quickly reattached itself acting as if the attack never happened.

Enraged by this sight, Naruto roared before flying straight towards him, the air itself shimmering as if he had cut through it. But Beliar put a stop to this as a crimson barrier before him, catching him off guard as it reflected him before her roared in pain as the summoned god smashed him into the ground and held him firmly.

"This is where this ends. While your power is underdeveloped, it is too much of a risk for me to let you live any longer!" Beliar bellowed before he squeezed the dual breed in his grasp.

Roaring in pain, Naruto's wings began to glow violently as they slowly sharpened. With a quick flick, the fingers were suddenly sliced into hundreds of pieces before he drove his front claws into the god's palm and shredded it. Jumping onto his wrist, he used leapt off and straight to Beliar's face as his claws were coated in his aura and luminously shining.

Beliar howled in agony as the dual breed ripped his radiant claws through his throat before using his face as a platform and springing downward to his rib cage, cutting through to reach his heart. Beginning to form yet another blast within his muzzle, he was suddenly flung back by the stumped hand.

"I am tired of this!" Beliar thundered as he began to focus his seemingly limitless supply of energy onto each of the spikes on his collar bone.

Each bolt shot out quickly and smashed into the turned Naruto, pushing him further back and burning the fur off his body before yet another would hit him. And every single shot drained his very being as his vampiric, demonic and human energies began to leave him until all that was left was his nude form.

Then with one final blast, Naruto was driven into the decimated forest before Beliar began to bellow in victory. "Nothing can stand against me! This world will be mine just as it was in the past!"

"THE HELL IT WILL!" A vicious roar echoed before a nine tailed fox leapt from behind him before colliding into the lower back, claws first.

Stumbling forward as Kyuubi ripped his claws into the back, Beliar roared as he slammed his fist into the side of the beast. Rolling onto his feet as soon as he hit the ground, the fox roared right back as the ground began to rip apart as his youki exuded from his very being. Then he lunged towards him once more, only to be caught in his grasp.

But soon as he did, he was suddenly taken down a demonic dog crashed into his knees. This freed Kyuubi from his gripped the fox went straight to his chest and began to slash madly at it while he used his tails to dissuade his hands from easily restraining him. Gobi quickly joined the assault in a similar fashion, each taking their own side.

Watching from her spot in fascination and horror, Rayne couldn't believe what she had been seeing. Naruto had kept up with Beliar and possibly weakened him as Kyuubi and Gobi arrived to continue where he left off. And then she felt something she had never felt from the entity before… His power was deceasing.

"Is it… Is it possible we can win?" Rayne asked herself as she attempted to lift herself with just her legs. If it truly was possible, she wasn't going to just lie down and let any chance of survival escape.

"Rayne! Don't move! I'll take care of your wounds!" She heard the timid Yonbi's voice, something that rather surprised her as the four tail had difficulty withstand blood shed.

Feeling the warmth of her energy beginning to flow into her, Rayne's entire body began to tremble. "Take care of my arms… I can deal with the rest of my injuries."

"But… But why? I can heal you in no time." Yonbi responded as she looked at Rayne oddly, trying only to pay attention to her as she would begin to panic if she caught what was happening.

At that very moment, the earth shook as Beliar reached and grabbed both the nine tails and the five tails by their throats before smashing them together and tossing them aside like dolls before stand back onto his feet. "Is every being of power going to challenge my rule tonight?!"

Tears began to trail down Rayne's eyes as she watched Kyuubi get onto his feet immediately and began to gather his youki at his muzzle, a technique Naruto no doubt learned from him, only for him to be swatted away and before Beliar drove his foot into the kitsune's gut. The only thing that saved him from being crushed was the actions of two small beings, who she immediately identified as Ferril and Itachi. "Yonbi, listen to me!"

Catching the lizard demon off guard with her desperate cry, Rayne tried to lift herself only to fail. "Dammit… We need everyone of power and those without it to fight him! If we can't stop him here, everything will be destroy and taken from us! There will be no one left to care about as Kyuubi, Naruto, Itachi, Nibi and her child… They will all perish! He will spare no one that could stand against him!"

Yonbi's entire being froze from fright as what was being said was what she didn't want or need to hear. But… She couldn't fight. She possessed no power that would be of help as all she could do was heal and create barriers… There was nothing else that she was capable of doing.

Growling as she could sense the lizard struggling to come to terms with what she said, Rayne somehow found the strength and lashed out at her, grabbing by the throat. "God dammit you've forgotten everything, haven't you?! You possess power that could even rival and surpass Kyuubi or even myself if you would just focus on it! Why do you think I made you top priority to recover and sent Itachi to retrieve you back then?!"

"You already possess immense power before you even became a bijuu! It was when your mind rapidly developed that you lost the will to use it for anything other then defense and healing! You were the bane of vampiric and demonic existence when the shroud enveloped the world! You were man's final attempt to create a God to stop us and you would have succeeded if the Rikudo Sage hadn't found Beliar heart and realized that he had to seal it away with the strongest beings in existence!"

"NOW REMEMBER THE POWER YOU STORE WITHIN AND BRING IT OUT!" Rayne screamed at Yonbi, forgetting how deathly injured she was and the fact that she shouldn't even be able to move at all.

Rayne's words didn't seem to have the affect she had wanted as Yonbi now was petrified and looked like she would pass out at any moment. She would have screamed in frustration as there seemed to be no way to get the girl to fight when she noted her eyes suddenly became pure white and eerie bluish hue began coat her being.

Beliar bellowed as the tiny vampire seemed to pack a punch and was tearing through his limbs at an accelerated pace. Not to mention the hanyou was doing some significant damage as he couldn't catch the damn bastard and was burning through and periodically ripped his own pieces, forcing him to take the time to recover them.

Getting tired of this, he snatched both when they were in the air, attempting to close in onto his chest to finish him, Beliar slammed his hands together. Both echoed screams of pain before he dropped them to the ground below, only to renew his struggle with the damn kitsune and dog demon.

Tossing them both aside, he near slipped as the ground beneath him had become very, very slick and began burning… Before he could step away from the acid, a giant snake wrapped around both of his legs to take away the rest of his balance before slithering away. Soon as the thud was heard, a giant grunt was heard before a huge toad with a man on top of its head breathed out fire into the oil the toad spat out.

The flames ignited Beliar's entire being and seeing he was down, neither Kyuubi or Gobi were going to miss this opportunity and unleashed their most powerful attack, Gobi returning to her normal state and using Tetsaiga and Kyuubi using a charge youki blast. Both hit the center of his being and a loud, screeching howl was.

But to their dismay and horror a film of red energy lifted the flames and the blasts of energy away form Beliar's body as he stood before his targets once more. "You all are becoming nuisances! I will finish this here and now!"

"Chibaku Tensei!"

Everyone except Beliar leapt away from the area, leaving the god confused before the very ground itself began to rubble a microscopic black hole began to rise above. And with its tremendous gravitation pull the very earth Beliar was standing upon to it, with everything on it and ripping the ground apart in the process.

Struggling against the pull and finding difficulty to take a step forward, Beliar bellowed in outrage at what was transpiring. "How is it that you human's have gain such power?! This power belongs to the Gods alone!"

"I don't know how we possess… But I do know why!" Pein announced as he stood before the army gathered to combat Beliar. "My ancestor unleashed this untapped potential on humanity so that we could match the demons and vampires and stand on our own, bringing forth the new dawn of man! We will not let this age fall like the last one did!"

With his last shout, Beliar could no longer stand on his feet and was drawn into the moon that was forming before everyone's very eyes; drawing him to the very center of the moon. Falling onto his knees as that had drained almost every ounce more power he possessed, Pein panted heavily as he gazed up at the moon. "Everyone prepare any and all ranged attacks you know!"

"Try to aim for the heart! That is the only way to take this big fuck down for sure as everything else will regenerate!" Rikimaru cried out, standing at Rei's side as he began focusing his doujutsu on where he could sense the god's presence.

"Not going to run for cover and attack? Well isn't that something you don't see everyday." Rei grinned as she had to get one last shot in at her husband as this could very well be the last time they were to see each other.

"What's the point? If life as we know it is coming to an end, why the hell cower and hide from it? Embrace it or stand before it. Those should be your only two options and I took option number two." Akanami responded to his wife before grinning as well. "Besides, I at least believe in the after life. When I die, I will fly off to heaven while you will get stuck in purgatory for not believing in either heaven or hell."

"Damn Christian." Rei mumbled before preparing for her attack, ignoring the fact that some, if not a lot, of shinobi were looking over at them as if they were insane before hundred of spears made of the earth formed around her. "Just be my eyes and tell me where to aim!"

"Then get ready… He's about to break free." Pein growled out at the two, wondering why in the world he had gotten Madara to recruit them. Sure they were skilled… But they were annoying as hell and didn't seem to take anything seriously until the last possible second!

Just as Pein predicted, the moon above began to rumble as a thunderous yell echoed from within. "This will not be my end!"

In an instant, the moon virtually shattered leaving on what Beliar stood on as the rubble was flung amongst them, killing the unfortunate souls that were unable to get away. But as the debris of the moon stopped, every ninja unleashed their most powerful distance attack. The attacks range from powerful dragons of fire, water, earth and lighting from the modest kunai with an explosive tag wrapped on the end.

Both Kyuubi and Gobi added their attacks to the mix, once again in hopes that this would be the final attack. It was then it was the Sannin's turn to add onto the payload.

Jiraiya used yet another great flame from Gamabunta mixed with the force of Sage chakra as his best attacks were all close range. Tsunade caught one of the moon rocks and threw it back with all her strength which quite possibly made it the first attack to reach Beliar. Orochimaru had a plethora within his arsenal but he went with an old faithful jutsu that wouldn't fail him.

He used Impure World Resurrection to revive anyone that could be of usefulness and bound those that he knew wouldn't listen to him, which were rather few seeing the circumstance. He had brought back former Akatsuki members in Deidara, Konan and Kakuzu who both added their own specialties to the mix, Deidara a huge bomb, Konan having to resort to her paper weaponry and Kakuzu using a mixed elemental attack. He even brought Madara to life and bound him to his will and had him perform Amaterasu.

The next on his list were the deceased Kages of the five great powers, excluding Iwa as their first was still the Tsuchikage! Hashirama and Tobimaru immediately joined in the battle as no words needed to be said on what was happening. Sarutobi was very much the same and with his ancient knowledge of jutsu he summoned forth what seemed to be a stream of lava onto Beliar.

But out of all the Kages, Orochimaru noticed something… One coffin didn't come up. And that one coffin was one Orochimaru was really hoping would come. "What the… Out of all of them why was Minato's the only to fail?"

He was suddenly interrupted with a massive bellow as yet another film of red energy surround Beliar, protecting him from the remaining attacks. The attacks had only irritated him and now he was ready to end this as energy began to gather at the spikes on his collar in mass quantity. "You ignorant humans have no ideal of what you are dealing with!"

Letting down his shield, streaks of red light filled the night sky before they came crashing down onto the army. Those who could escape did so immediately but others were left to dry and were vaporized immediately. Even Kyuubi was reverted to his human form from multiple blasts and came crashing down.

For those that survived, it was a very shaky sight to see the strongest entity on their side fall before them but it wasn't over yet as Beliar continued to gather energy onto the spikes among his collar bone. "This is the end of you, humans!"

A blast of super heated flames, blue in coloration, ripped through his lower half and destroying the remaining platform of the moon he now stood upon. Falling to the cratered earth, Beliar roared as his legs slowly began to reattach themselves. But they were suddenly ripped off once more as a reptilian tail cut through them.

Following the tail, a foot came crashing down onto the back of his spine before he finally saw what it was that was attacking him.

It was covered in dark, forest green scales and, while gigantic in its own right, stood a full hundred meters if not more below his true height. Its entire being was bulging with muscles and had rather human like quality to its body. However, its arms seemed to be more like front legs, with the inverted elbows and all, it simply used its hind legs to stand for now.

It had spiked scales trailing down the spine of its back that were tipped with a crystallized blue that started to glow brightly as the flames began to gather within its mouth once again. And its beaded black eyes were focused onto him, rage consuming her entire being. "You will hurt no one else!"

"Holy… That's Yonbi." Kyuubi muttered as he pulled himself out of his own crater, looking at the scene in awe before noticing a light laugh near him and seeing Rayne, grinning.

There was still hope.

---------------------------

"Wake up my son."

"W-what?" Naruto responded, not understanding where he was. Everything had been pitch black moments before and now everything was shining a bright white. And swore he just heard his father's voice. "Is this… Is this heaven? Or is this purgatory?"

"No… You are still alive." Minato's voice resonated before him, allowing Naruto to focus his gaze onto his blurry figure as the light was not helping him. "You need to wake up… Even with everything the others are doing, they will not be able to defeat Beliar now that he has almost reached full power."

"What? How do you know this?! And how do you know what's going on?!" Naruto yelled out as his eyes began to adjust to the brightness in the room, not that it helped. The entire seemed to be an endless white abyss!

"I know because I can see through your eyes as when I gave you my chakra… I gave you a piece of my soul just for this exact moment." Minato explained as he looked at his son proudly despite the atrocity that was occurring in the outer world. "I wanted to see the world the way you saw, even if it was just for a moment so that when the time came I could truly help you."

Naruto had been rather caught off guard with this entire situation but what his father said… He had seen everything he had so just so he could help him… "Does that mean you know of a way to defeat Beliar?!"

"Yes." Minato said rather simply as he kept a calm expression. "But in doing so, you will have to give up what you have become and become human again."

Looking over at this father in astonishment as returning his very being to humanity was… What he thought to be impossible. Yet what his father had thought of could defeat Beliar and this was all he was asking him to sacrifice his demonic and vampiric heritage heritage.

"Stop stalling and just tell me already dammit! If it can save my family and friends I'll do whatever it takes even if it means I have to die for them! Nothing will stop me from keeping them safe!" Naruto growled out and before he knew it, he connected with a cross to his father's face.

Stumbling back from the blow, Minato kept his face straight despite the overwhelming feeling pride stemming from his son. "It is very simple… You must convert all of your energy into natural energy… Sage Chakra so to speak."

"What?! If that is it, why can't the old pervert do it then?!" Naruto barked out at his father, getting extremely vexed at his father.

"Jiraiya doesn't have the power… Nor the energy capacity you do. Besides, I said ALL your energy. That includes your banpai ryoku and youki along with your chakra. Everything must be converted into pure, unrestrained energy." Minato commented as he wiped the smudge off his face where Naruto had hit him.

As Naruto looked confused at this, Minato closed his eyes before his very being began to alter slightly, showing him how to draw onto natural energy. "I know you haven't learned how to use sage chakra yet, but it is very simple. There is limitless energy around you and all it takes is for you draw some of it in, I'm sure you have felt that."

"Once it is within, all you have to do is control tame it, something that should be no problem for you as you have nearly mastered your youki and vampiric energy. But once you've done so… You must let it become one with them and let them all merged. Your time, however, will be limited once you do this." Minato continued on with his explanation before stopping as Naruto seemed to have something to say.

"Wait, why? If I succeed and turn all my energies into a single source, why would my time be limited? Furthermore, would that be enough to bring down Beliar as I'm not sure if you could sense it but… That fucker had a lot of power and he had only recovered half of his body." Naruto asked as it was troubling him as if he couldn't take down Beliar within that span…

"Trust me, it will be. In fact, it is more then enough. …The entire earth itself is waiting for you, pouring out its power so that you may take it." Minato responded as he smiled before he ruffled his son's hair. "My time is almost up… Remember what I told you and you will be victorious."

"Wait!" Naruto screamed out as his father's body began to vanish before his very eyes. "How do you know all of this?!"

As the last of his image lingered, Minato tilted his head and grinned. "Beliar isn't the only god that's involved in this."

With that last statement, the last of his image vibrantly radiated before white light blurred Naruto's vision, engulfing him.

---------------------------

His eyes snapped open and with a heave, Naruto pulled himself to his feet. While he felt nothing talking with his father in that world, whatever it was, now that he was awake he felt it all.

Grimacing as he stumbled towards the sound of combat and vicious roars, he occasion fell to his knees only to pick himself up and continued forward. His vision was rather hazy and he found difficulty seeing what was a few feet in front of him, sometimes even less as he tripped over a few fall trees.

But now he knew he was around people as he could hear them doing whatever they could to attack Beliar. Nonetheless he continued his path towards the battle, only for one roar to fade into a scream as a bellowing laughter began to fill the night. "So powerful! You very well could have stood at my side and been my queen!"

Falling down onto his knees as he tried to quicken his pace as he couldn't sense who it was that had been fighting him on equal footing. It was Yonbi but even her full power was unable to withstand his wrath and now he was about to destroy her…

"SUSANOO!"

Itachi's cry was heard throughout the entire field and even if Naruto couldn't see it, never heard of this technique or knew what it did, he instinctively knew it was meant to act as a shield and he was using all the power he could summon forth to protect the four tail.

But a loud crack was heard and he was unsure of what happened. But he wouldn't let that stop him. This had to end before any more lives were taken!

"Naruto… NARUTO! What the fuck?!" Sasuke's voice echoed from his side as he saw his blurred figure run towards him. "You're in no condition to fight! Just stay back and let us handle this!"

"Get… The fuck… Out of my way." Naruto growled as he pushed the Uchiha away from as his continued his descent towards Beliar, who now was focusing onto the mass of shinobi. "I'm going to end this right now!"

Staring at him for a moment and was joined by a few others, as he was completely bare of any clothing, Sasuke was unsure what to say as they needed help as almost everyone of immense power was either dead or badly injured outside of the Sannin. But what could Naruto do with his limited… "What… Naruto, what is going on?!"

Speckles of lights slowly began to descend and were drawn into Naruto's very being. His vision began to brighten and everything was becoming clear to him as he could feel himself reenergize.

Sasuke wasn't the only to notice this as the resurrected Hokages gave each other a glance as if they had heard about something like this before finally the Third spoke. "What do we need to do?"

"Just clear me a path and I will take care of the rest!" Naruto barked out, the speckles of light slowly beginning to form an aura around him of ethereal light.

"Then consider it done!" Zabuza shouted out, somehow still alive despite his left arm being completely shattered and that part of his chest seemed to be caved in.

Many other shinobi barked in unison as this was their last chance and did whatever they could from elemental ninjutsu, genjutsu and even one with some weird, vibrant lion that seemed to be made of pure physical power. And with the merger of his powers into natural energy, the glow erupted around him before he sped towards Beliar.

Instantly realizing something was wrong as power with seemingly limitless potential had suddenly emerged, Beliar saw the blur of white coming straight for him. He reacted instantly to stomp the ant as he had enough and would be sure to rid this world of any living beings this time to avoid having such a contest again.

But his leg was suddenly pushed back as blade of pure energy sliced into it, courtesy of Gobi as she was still capable. In the very next moment, Manda sprung forth from the ground, wrapping his body around his body around his waist as both Gamabunta and Katsuya slammed into Beliar's legs and held on.

Stopping as this was the weirdest sight he had ever seen, Jiraiya's voice suddenly kicked him into gear. "Use Manda to get to his chest! We'll hold him down for you!"

Giving the man a slight nod, Naruto burst forward and jumped onto Manda's outstretched tail and began running down the snake's spine till her reached the coil that surrounded Beliar's waist and with a burst of power, he rose into the air far above Beliar as he closed his eyes and held his right hand above his head, his left clasped onto his wrist.

Beliar was ready for whatever attack this attack was and he wasn't going to let it connect. His entire being was drained and he would have to rest after this as never had he encountered such resistance when he ruled the world. Swinging his arms towards him to smash this pest and put an end to any hope they had of resistance left, he bellowed in pain as his left arm with bathed in black flames and his other was pushed back by a gravitational blast.

"AMATERASU!"

"SHINRA TENSEI!"

But to both Sasuke and Pein's horror the arms continued forward and ready to crush Naruto when his arms fell to the earth below, two figures floating down from severing his arm.

"DID YOU MISS ME, BRAT?!" Kisame yelled out at Naruto as Zabuza simply shook his head.

Grinning as he opened his eyes, sensing Beliar no longer could defend himself, a white Rasengan began to form within his palm before his eyes narrowed. "This is it for you Beliar! You will reign will never come again!"

A loud battle cry could be heard by all the ninja as they watched the blonde descended onto Beliar, slamming the orb straight into his chest cavity. In the very next moment a brilliant light burst forth from his back as the entire body of the god began slowly turn the same coloration of the attack.

White light began pouring form Beliar's mouth as he roared in agony. His entire being was being filled with the toxic power and tearing him apart from the inside and as he glanced down at his attacker only to see a young child. "Goddamn you… Damn you! This will not be my end!"

"It already is." Naruto responded before clutching his own heart as the white aura around him began to dance violently.

"No… You can't be… NO!" Beliar screamed before the battle field was drenched with the radiant light.

---------------------------

This all seemed very familiar to him as his eyes slowly began to flicker open.

In a hospital bed… Check. His entire family was in the room, even if some of them were covered head to toe in bandages… Check. Two furry lumps of blonde and white hair sleeping on his chest? Check.

"What the hell… Did I go back in time?" Naruto moaned out as this scene seemed like what happened after he had taken Beliar's right eye from Daisuke.

"No you tard… You saved us." Naruto was surprised to hear Sasuke's voice within the room and very surprised that he had the balls to call him a retard after kicking his ass a few times. "I'm not sure how or what the fuck you did, but it worked. That fucker ain't coming back again."

"His heart was completely obliterated… Not a single trace of it left. All that remains of him are the body parts he did not recover." Rayne explained, both of her arms tightly wrapped into casts as she had just learned she was very inept at healing herself and no one was going to let her try again.

Sighing in relief as he lay on his bed. It had worked… "UMPH! What the hell was that for?! I just fucking saved the world you two!"

"What was that for?!" This seemed to similar to that day as Gobi had done the same thing then as she growled out at him before both she and Yugito reached out and gripped him by the collar of his medical gown. "You almost gave me a heart attack back there! No one thought you were going to make it!"

"How could you do something like that?! If we had lost you we would be left with nothing you asshole!" Yugito screamed at him, violently shaking him with the help of Gobi.

Everyone in the room decided that it was a good time to leave as this was probably going to last a while. But as soon as they left, the two glanced at each other for a moment before smiling as they laid their heads back down onto their original resting points, AKA his chest and stomach. "Ah that's much better now that they aren't here any more."

"W-what the… You two planned that?!" Naruto yelled out at them, ready to unleash some unholy fury onto them while hoping one of his friends or a family member would return.

Yugito simply punched him in the stomach again before grinning. "Of course… It was getting crowded with everyone in here. Besides, we wanted you for ourselves."

"I see…" Naruto's eyebrows twitched before his face fell, remembering the sacrifice that he had to make in order to defeat Beliar. "I have something to say…"

"If it is about why you are human, save it." Gobi responded which in turn made Naruto give her his impression of a fish as he couldn't believe they already knew. "We found out rather quickly after we could no longer sense your demonic or vampiric energies within you… And your scent had changed as well."

"And we really don't care that much." Yugito added on as she snuggled her head into his stomach as it was a rather good pillow. "Neither of us give a damn what you are, we just want to be with you."

Both girls just began to laugh as Naruto's look didn't change as very small part of him kind of wished that had mattered… Two reckless women were going to be very difficult for him to handle.

He was only thirteen!

---------------------------

"So… What do you think?" Rayne spoke as she laid her head into Kyuubi's lap, who was currently stroking her hair as they were in their room, alone.

Continuing to do so, as Rayne's hair was very soft and it somehow made her purr when he did so, Kyuubi closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. "I've never seen anything like this and by all means… It should be impossible. He is now no longer demon, vampire or human… He has transcended even those limits."

"That's because he takes after me and is a bad ass." Rayne commented, grinning as she rolled over and looked up toward her lover, who was looking down at her with a twitch in his eye. "…And because he does things that shouldn't be possible on a regular basis, so it shouldn't be that surprising."

"I guess so… But to have a visible God within the realm of man… I'm not sure if this can end well. Once people are to learn what he is…"

"It doesn't matter, Kyuubi." Rayne quieted him as she rose from his lap gently planted her lips onto his. "Because even if they did learn, they can't get to him. He's our little god and I'll make damn sure no one touches him."

Looking at Rayne for a moment, Kyuubi could only shake his head before he started to laugh. "For once… You're right. We can't let him go astray as Beliar did so long ago…"

"All he needs is to be loved and he'll be fine." Rayne responded before squinting her face for a moment as Naruto was already well loved and while that was his drive, there was one thing more that he enjoyed far more.

"Scratch that… All he needs is a good sparing partner and he'll be happy for the end of time."

Kyuubi only laughed as he knew how true that was.

---------------------------

END

A/N: And that is that. I'm finished with this, however, there might be either a sequel or a remake. I'm not sure at the moment but I'm somewhat positive that there will be a continuation of this somehow.

Hope you enjoyed this story, my friends.