Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Of Eternity ❯ The First Hint Of Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood of Eternity
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
 
A/N: I have returned! *sigh* I can't wait till spring gets here! I'm getting so sick of all this cold, wet, muddy and nasty weather! I hate it! COME ON SPRING! Well anyway, on with the story, and please read and review!
 
 
Kiba looked through the darkness to find the Vampkage, leaning against the door frame in support. “Lady Vampkage! Are you alright?” he asked climbing off of the bed and walking over to her. “I'm fine Inuzuka” she replied still leaning on the doorframe. “Tell me Inuzuka” Haruno-san continued walking into the room. “Why did you fetch Akina-hime?” she asked sitting down in a nearby chair as Kiba took a seat on the bed.
 
 
 
“Oh, well, I didn't know who else to get Lady Vampkage.” Kiba said, suddenly feeling nervous. He knew why he had gone for Akina instead of the others, but he couldn't let the vampire learn that she and Akina were sisters. “Really Inuzuka, you think by now you would understand that I don't appreciate being lied too” she replied quickly looking at him. “In fact, I find it one of the most annoying things on the planet.” she continued standing up. “Now tell me Inuzuka, why did you go to Akina?” She placed her hand firmly on the bed on each side of Kiba, and stared at him intensely.
 
 
Kiba looked back into her deep green eyes. He expected to feel the sudden numbness and shaking begin but none did. The young man noticed that her eyes seemed different. They seemed to sparkle with, could it be, want? Almost like she wanted to be close to him, like she just wanted him to touch her, almost like she wanted to love him. “Answer me Inuzuka.” The Vampkage said again, her voice almost shaky, as if fearing the answer. Kiba was still struggling with the decision to either lie again or tell he knew the truth.
 
 
“I know you have to be wondering why I was ill today Inuzuka.” Sakura said abruptly changing the subject. When Kiba did not respond to her question she continued. “You see, it's a condition that all vampires suffer from. We need blood to survive. But sometimes it's impossible for us to obtain human blood, or even animal blood, so the Village Hidden in the Blood developed blood capsules. Blood capsules are a substitute to real blood, but sometimes former human vampires or half-vampires can't handle them.”
 
 
“But what would that have to do with you Lady Vampkage?” Kiba asked trying to play dumb. “I'm a half-vampire.” She said with a smile. “My father was a human. But that's not important. I still need blood, the capsules made me sick, I haven't had real blood in almost two years now. I've satisfied my hunger with poorly made capsules and animal blood. I've denied myself the pleasure of true blood as long as I can but now I can't go more then another day without it.”
 
 
Before she finished her final word she pushed Kiba back onto the mattress and was kneeling over top of him. She stared into his eyes for a moment, not to intimidate but as if to promise safety. She lowered her head to the nape of his neck and slowly began licking his neck and purring softly. “I need blood from you Inuzuka, but I promise I shall not hurt you. It shall be very pleasurable for both of us. That's why I've gone so long without blood, someone as horrible and wicked as myself could not allow themselves such a privilege.” Kiba felt his whole body beginning to tingle as the pink haired woman licked his neck and talked to him softly. He felt the goose bumps rise up on his skin as the Haruno girl ran her arms up his shirt and pulled it roughly over his head. He watched as her head returned to the nape of his neck before she began to trail her tongue gently down his chest causing him to unconsciously wrap his arms around her waist.
 
 
She stopped suddenly and stared at his well toned torso. She then took her finger and ran it slowly up and down his chest, making three small cuts on his chest with her nails. Kiba watched her as she stared at the cuts as the blood began to slowly ooze out. Sakura then lowered her head to the first cut and slowly began tasting it before making her way back up his chest to the second and the third. When she had finished with his chest she returned to the nape of his neck leaving a trail of butterfly kisses as she went. The Vampkage placed her hands on his shoulders and began filling Kiba's body with her chakra before sinking her teeth deep into his neck.
 
 
But Kiba felt nothing fore as soon as the vampire had shared her chakra with him he had been put into a state of pure bliss. He felt completely weightless, feeling only the woman above him. Without even thinking he slid his arms up Sakura's shirt unhooking her bra in the process. His arms seemed to work on their own accord as they began to unbutton the front of the woman's black shirt. Kiba could feel his heart rate rising and his breathing quicken. He didn't understand what was happening to him; all he knew is that he wanted to feel himself buried deep inside his pink-haired captor. He wanted to taste her warm wet flesh, hear her call his name; begging him to go faster and harder. But suddenly Kiba was thrust back into the real world as the Vampkage unclenched herself from his neck and retreated from the room.
 
 
Kiba sat up on the bed, wondering what in hell had just happened to him. He reached up and rubbed his neck to find to small puncture wounds that were already beginning to heal. “What the hell have I gotten myself into?” he wondered as her lay back on the bed, preparing for a fitful night one sleep.
 
 
Meanwhile, outside to the village castle standing underneath on of the cherry blossom trees, a young man with black hair, wearing a long black cloak stood watching the moon. `So this is where you've run to my little Cherry Blossom' He thought to himself. `I told you, you could never run from me. I've come to end your miserable existence.'
 
 
A/N: Well this chapter was interesting huh? Took me long enough to write, but anyway, please read and review. Only 2 more chapters to go!