Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Siblings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ah! I hate it! I have to wait one week to get a new chapter of the Manga. Well, I congratulate Kishimoto-san for his work. It must be very hard to make 19 pages for week. Arigatou Kishimoto-san!

Here are my thanks to everyone who reviewed:

Xoni Newcomer - Thanks for your comments and tips. I'll be sure not to blow it again when I make long fics. Not telling the pairings ... Thanks a bunch! And about letting the Kakashi book issue in an open was purposely made that way ... besides everyone knows that Kakashi reads hentai books ... right? And about the chunins not being able to figth a pack of tigers: 1) there were too many tigers; 2)They were hungry; 3)They were lazy. And ... about Gaara smiling ... I love Gaara and I really wanted to do that. I'm sure you'll find him even weirder in this chapter. Sorry!

Dark Nemesis 7 - Thanks for the moral support!

Chronic-fever - Arigatou!

Kokorodragon - You're all so eager ... I think that's good ... I do the best I can at updating ok?

Wun-liddo-babi - Yay! Someone likes the same pairings as me! Arigatou!

Love-chibis - Gaara addicted. Let's join forces! And about the Kyubi, that's exactly what'll do. Arigatou!

Anonymous - Thanks! I've been training my english for a lot of time now.

new dragon18 and shinjuki - Sorry! But I like Sasu+Saku. I just think Sasuke is starting to feel something for her in the manga ... and thus. Although I love Sasu+Naru, I don't think I'd ever be ready to writte something shounen-ai.

CrazyAce & Co. - Thanks a bunch!

Knowitall - I know! Lame cliffhanger ... but it serves its purpose.

hana - I'm writing, I'm writing.

Silver Neo - NO! Not my Gaara. He's mine! ^-^. Yeah I also like Gaara+Naru, but I don't have the guts to make a fic on them. So this is merely friendship ... but ... you can always interpret it the other way around.

Hiei-luver45 - I'm doing it! Arigatou again!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Naruto. Although I'd sure like that.

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 4: "Siblings"

Naruto yamned loudly. He told Gaara to meet him at 9 a.m. so he could have a good night sleep, but he was still so damn tired.

He got up lazily from the bed and took a quick shower. He came out with the towel around his waist, having forgotten to bring the clothes inside the bathroom. He tried not to make any noise, but unfortunately he tripped on his own shoe and fell face down on the floor. - "Autch!" - he said a little too loud.

"What are you doing dobe?" - Naruto looked up and scowled. Sasuke was awake.

"Go back to sleep dumbass." - Sasuke raised a brow as he watched Naruto run inside the bathroom, clothes in hand.

"What are you up to dobe?" - Sasuke asked to no one in particular. He yawned and got up, walking to Sakura's bed, he shacked her a little bit. - "Sakura-chan. Wake up." - the girl stiffed and rolled over, muttering something like "Get lost!", Sasuke smiled and tried again. - "Naruto fell off the shower and is bleeding to death, don't you wanna say your last words to him?"

Sakura's eyes snapped open and she got up so quickly that Sasuke fell back and hit his head on the floor. - "Naruto -kun!!!" - Sakura yelled before opening the bathroom door far-too-quickly. - "KYAAAAA!" - she yelled and closed the door again.

She turned around with a ghostly expression and sutured a few incoherent words, before fainting. Sasuke stared dumbfounded, having just a small idea of what she found when she opened the door.

"Sakura-chan!!!" - Naruto yelled when he opened the door, now fully dressed (*hint*), to find a fainted Sakura on the floor. - "Why did you let her in you total moron? I was changing dumbass!" - Naruto almost fell off when he saw Sasuke turn yellow, blue, purple and every single color he knew.

"Sa - SAKURA-CHAN!" - he ran to her and grabbed her, taking her from Naruto's grip. - "I din't mean it I swear." - he turned to Naruto, completely furious. - "Why didn't you lock the door dobe? She'll be traumatized for life!"

"What do you mean with *tramatized*, shithead? You knew I was in there. You should've stopped her from getting in."

"Shut up! We have to wake her up." - and before they decided to do anything, Sakura woke up.

"Hugh?" - was her first *word*. - "Sasuke-kun? What happened?" - she asked dizzily.

"You don't remember?" - the dark haired boy asked surprised.

"Remember what?" - Sakura then looked up and saw Naruto's worried face. Then it clicked. - "Oh my GOD!" - she was going to faint again.

"NO! Don't faint again!" - Sasuke and Naruto yelled at the same time.

...

"So you're going to meet Gaara again?" - Sakura asked.

"Yeah. But why are you guys following me anyway?" - Naruto asked annoyed. Sakura had hit him several times, just trying to forget the vision of him naked, claiming that the first man she wanted to see naked would be Sasuke, which earned both (Sasuka and Sakura) of them a blush.

"We don't have anything better to do. Besides I'd love to see Gaara use his sand to reduce you to a pulp of blood." - Sasuke said with a grin.

"Dumbass!"

"Dobe!"

"Will you two stop it. Be civilized please." - Sakura pleaded.

"Alright!" - Naruto sighed, and then spotted Gaara in the distance. - "Gaara. Sorry I'm late, we had a few problems back at the hotel." - Naruto inspected the other boy. He had actually followed his advice and changed clothes, which made him look a lot less threatening.

He was wearing some black shorts, and a *net* shirt. Sakura had to admit he looked quite handsome in it.

"I can't belive I'm doing this but ... is this better?" - he asked annoyed, and to Naruto's suprise, blushing just a little bit.

"Yup! Much better, especially since you left that gourd of yours back in the house. Now if you don't mind." - Naruto started messing up with Gaara's hair, which earned him a glare.

"What are you doing?" - Gaara spat out.

"Just dissimulating that tatto of yours. Which is your trade mark. If you hide it, even less people will recognize you and so they'll be nice to you." - Naruto kept changing the way Gaara's hair went (Sorry Gaara-kun. I actually love that tatto of yours.)

"Whatever."

Sakura and Sasuke watched amused as Naruto interacted with Gaara, without getting killed in the prossess. - "Wow!" - Sakura muttered.

"Well ..." - Naruto took a good look at Gaara and smiled. - "Perfect! Lets get to business alright?"

"I'm not so sure about this!" - Gaara said, not wanting to frighten anymore people than he did yesterday. - "Besides what are they doing here?" - he was referring to Sasuke and Sakura, who gulped.

"Don't mind them. They didn't have anything more intersting to do so they decided to come along." - Naruto grinned.

"Alright! It's not like I care." - Gaara stated, trying to sound uninterested.

"Do your stuff!" - Naruto yelled happily. Gaara almost smiled.

Sakura and Sasuke watched closely as Gaara approached a little boy that had just tripped on a rock, and hurt his knee. The boy was crying and Gaara actually managed to make him smile and carried him on his back, till they reached the boy's house. Of course Gaara was smart enough to disappear before the mother opened the door and recognized him.

"Hell YEAH!" - Naruto yelled and jumped in the air. - "I told you it would work today.!" - Naruto patted Gaara's back.

"It only worked because the boy was too young to recognize me." - Gaara said embarrassed but wearing a frown.

"Who cares. You gave the firts successful step. From now on it will be a lot easier." - Sasuke and Sakura watched amused. - "Come on, come on! Do it again!" - Before Gaara could answer, two shadows came down upon them.

"Gaara, what are you doing?" - Kankuro asked dumbfounded.

"What did you do with our brother?" - Temari asked as she grabbed Naruto's collar and hanged him in the air.

"Why did you come after me anyway?" - Gaara asked, not being one little surprised by his siblings interruption.

"Well ..." - Kankuro started.

"We thought it was weird when we saw you get out at 9, with different clothes and no gourd." - Temari said, throwing Naruto in the air.

"You were worried?" - Gaara asked hopefully, but not really showing any emotions.

"Hugh?" - Kankuro and Temari exchanged glances and blushed, but didn't answer.

"You bitch!" - Naruto came running towards them and took his time, glaring at Temari, who glared back.

"You should go back! I'm fine on my own, just as I always was." - with that Gaara turned his back to them and went to help an old lady collect her glasses, that had fallen to the ground.

"Gaara ..." - Kankuro trailed off.

"Mou ... are you even related to him? You should try to be nicer. He is trying hard to change, but if no one is there to support him he will never be able to do it." - that said, Naruto ran off towards Gaara, congratulating him on yet another good deed.

"Maybe he is right Kankuro." - Temari said ashamed. - "We never actually behaved like real sibling to him.

"Well, he didn't either." - Kankuro snorted.

"You know you're wrong! Everyone in the village wanted him dead, and we, his only family, didn't even try to sooth that pain. Not even once. If he acted all cold to us, it was because we acted the same way towards him." - Temari smiled, when she saw her brother help Naruto and another lady carry lots of packs inside a building. - "Let's try harder."

"Why not!" - Kankuro seemed uninterested, but deep down was also smiling at his brother's efforts. That Naruto guy was amazing, he had to admit it.

... (Three hours later)

"Mou ... I'm tired!" - Naruto spat out, grabbing onto Gaara for support.

"Me too ..." - Gaara was breathing hard. Today was market day and there was a lot of people needing help at carrying bags and such. Some had yelled and run, but today, most of them had accepted the help of both boys.

"Here!" - both boys looked up, to see Sakura handing them two bottles of fresh water.

"Arigatou Sakura-chan!" - Naruto said, both taking the bottles and drinking it all in one gulp.

"Let's go out for lunch!" - Temari said, for the first time in the three hours. She grabbed her little brother's right arm and dragged him away, with a smile. Gaara was surprised, but couldn't help the smile that came to his lips.

"Come on, you too!" - Kankuro said to Kakashi's students. They nodded happily and followed the three siblings to the restaurant.

... (Yeah I cut the meal, it's not of much interest)

"Ah! Now that was a nice meal!" - Temari said happily.

"I agree!" - Naruto yelled out. And the others laughed as he tripped and fell face down on the floor. - "Damn! That always happens to me." - he cursed.

"OH MY GOD!" - Sakura yelled, earning their full attention.

"KARAOKE!" - Sakura and Temari yelled and squeaked at the same time. The boys sweatdropped.

"I wanna go in!" - Temari pleaded.

"Me too, me too!" - Sakura also pleaded with puppy eyes.

"NO!" - the four boys yelled at once.

"PLEASE!" - they both yelled, while jumping, Temari on top of Gaara, and Sakura on top of Sasuke. - "Pretty please!" - the boys sighed and decided they had not much of choice, so they got in with two squeaking girls.

"What's that Karaoke thing anyway?" - Gaara asked, surprising everyone.

"You don't know what Karaoke is?" - Kankuro asked.

"Me neither." - Naruto said timidly.

"Dobe!" - Sasuke snickered. - "It's the most annoying thing in the world, that's what it is."

"No it isn't!" - the girls yelled. - "It's lots of fun. You get to sing your favorite songs and have fun with your friends at the same time." - Sakura concluded.

"SING?" - Naruto and Gaara asked at the same time.

"Yep!" - Naruto and Gaara cursed their miserable lives, while the girls paid for a karaoke room.

...(Look I don't know about karaoke, and honestly I don't know any Japanese song, so just use your imagination ok!)

When they entered the not-so-small karaoke room the boys sat down with a *thump*.

"I'll sing first!" - Temari yelled while running to the Karaoke machine, to choose a song.

"Wow! They have lots of songs! We're gonna stay here for the whole aftrenoon." - Sakura said delighted. The boys sighed.

"It's going to be one long and boring aftrenoon, I tell 'ya!" - Kankuro muttered to the other boys, earning a glare from both girls.

"Be quiet!" - Temari yelled, as she picked a Cd (I think ... so don't mind the details) and clicked play.

The boys gasped when Temari started singing a slow song. She had an amazing voice ... much unlike what you'd expect from her. Gaara and Kankuro were the most shocked ones.

A loud shriek was heard from outside the door, which made them all turn their heads to the entrance.

"I want a Karaoke room, and I want it now!" - they heard a loud girl scream outside. Temari pressed pause and fumed. Who the hell had dared to interrupt her karaoke, would pay with their lives.

"Oh please! You're so troublesome!" - a male voice came quite after.

"Yeah! They said already that they don't have any room left. So let's just get something to eat." - another male voice said.

"NO! I want Karaoke! NOW!" - the girl voice yelled, which made everyone in the room to shield their ears.

"But miss, as I said before, all our rooms are taken. I would very much like to have you here, but I can't. I'm really sorry!" - they recognized this voice as being the one from the owner.

"See! Let's go, this is do boring, and you're annoying!" - Gaara and company sweatdropped. It didn't take a genius to find out who was behind the door.

"It's Ino pig and company! Make sure you don't show your presence or she'll try to get in our Karaoke room." - Sakura muttered.

"Oi! Shikamaru!" - they all turned their heads and fell off when they saw Naruto at the door, waving at Ino's team.

"YOU MORON!" - Sakura yelled and whacked him across the head.

"Big forehead? What are you doing here?" - Ino asked when Sakura came to the door. Then she noticed someone else. - "Sasuke-kun." - she jumped high in the air, ready to land on her crush's arms, but Sasuke run and she hit the floor. (Muah! That's so freaking funny in my head!)

"ITTAI!" - she yelled once she got up. - "Why did you do that Sasuke-kun!" - Everyone sweatdropped.

"Are you all friends?" - they, once again, turned their attention to the door, where the owner stood. Naruto nodded as an answer. - "Then they can stay in here right? The girl seemed really eager to sing and I don't have any spare room left. Would you mind that?" - the group sweatdropped, but not wanting to be rude, they said ok. - "Thank you! I'll make a special discount for you!" - and he left, closing the door behind him.

The nine genins exchanged glances, before sighing deeply.

"I was wrong!" - Kankuro started. - "This is going to be a hell of an afternoon, and we're going to get fried." - the other boys sweatdropped and nodded in agreement.

DONE! Did you like it? I know they might seem a little out of character once in a while ,and I apologize.

Please let me know what you think and review!

***

{NightAngel}