Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ WHAT?!? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello there again! Well, first of all, I'm very happy that you liked the last chapter, and I only hope you like this one even better. Thank to all:

Love-chibis; Chibi Dragon; Kurri Prince; CrazyAce; KurokuKaze; Chronic-lover; DocDragon; Silver Neo; Kira-sama; Dark Nemesis 7; Neko - Metallium.

Please enjoy! And just one request. If you could ... please go check my one-shots and if you like it ... tell me, and if you don't ... tell me anyway! ^-^

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Naruto.

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 6: "WHAT?!?"

"YAMN!" - Naruto ... yawned (^-^) ... when he woke up the next morning, stretching his arms high up the air. He looked around the room, only to immediately find the always-watching eyes of his rival, Sasuke. They glared at each other, before Sasuke got tired and decided to get up.

Sasuke walked slowly to the bathroom and when he was about to get in, a flash of blonde and orange ran past him and closed the bathroom door, right on his nose.

"NARUTO!" - he yelled angrily.

The other boy opened the door slightly and showed him a finger, Sasuke almost caught it before Naruto pulled his hand inside once again, locking the door from the inside.

"Stupid!" - Sasuke muttered under his breath, while massaging his tempers, predicting the upcoming headache. He walked back to his bed and fell loudly on top of it, yawning loudly.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun!" - he heard from above. Opening his eyes he found a girl with pink hair and green orbs, staring at him.

"Morning!" - he yawned once again and sat up on his bed.

"Where's Naruto?" - she asked, while seating next to her teammate.

"In the bathroom! That moron!" - Sakura gave him an inquiring look. - "Just forget I ever mentioned anything Sakura! Just forget it!" - and he fell backwards to the bed once again, sighing and closing his eyes shut.

"Mmh!" - Sakura lifted a brow at him, and was about to say something when a loud noise, coming from the bathroom, called both their attention.

It was something like this: *Thump* "Autch!" *Tromp*"Mou!"*Trip**Fall**Roll**Hit*"ITTAI!!!!"

Sakura and Sasuke flinched each time a new yell and weird sound came.

When Naruto came outside, they stared for a few moments before breaking into laugh.

"What's so funny? I just hit my head in every corner of that bathroom, and you laugh at me? It's not funny!" - Naruto said, very pissed and very ... bruised. His teammates continued laughing.

............................................

Fourty minutes later (just because it took quite a while for Sakura to get ready):

"Yamn!" - Naruto came again.

"Can't you keep your mouth shut dobe?" - Sasuke asked while slapping Naruto's mouth shut. Much to the other boy's annoyance. - "AU!" - Naruto bit Sasuke's hand, making the raven haired boy take his hand from his mouth. - "You asshole!" - Sasuke and Naruto started a fight right there in the middle of the hall.

"It's your own fault you moron! Don't ever touch me with those dirty hands of yours!" - Naruto yelled back, while trying to punch him.

"Oh no! Here we go again!" - Sakura sighed heavily.

"Sasuke-kun!" - before Sasuke knew it, two arms wrapped around him, making him miss the punch he was about to deliver on Naruto's face.

"Ino pig! Get off Sasuke's back!" - Sakura yelled quickly, pulling the other girl's hair.

"Let go of me!" - Sasuke yelled in exasperation.

"I though that after yesterday she would've figured it out, but seems like I was wrong!" - Chouji said calmly as he walked side by side with Shikamaru.

"Well, I'm actually glad she didn't!" - Shikamaru stated yawning.

"She didn't figure out what?" - Naruto asked, startling the two boys.

"None of your business loud-mouthed!" - Shikamaru retorted annoyed.

"Mou! Don't be so mean!" - the three boys watched amazed as Sasuke, Sakura and Ino interacted.

"Please! Not again!" - the three turned around when they heard Kiba's voice and Akamaru's barking. - "Morning!" - the boy said when he stopped next to them. Hinata and Shino followed right behind.

"Good morning ... Naruto-kun!" - Shikamaru sighed as he watched a very shy Hinata play with her fingers, and a very quiet Shino not saying a word. (I actually like Shino-kun!)

"Oi Hinata-chan!" - Naruto decided that it was getting boring to watch his teammate being disputed by two fan girls, and actually paid attention to the shy girl. He approached her and they started a random conversation, much to the others surprise.

"Good morning!" - Lee said cheerfully as he and his teammates came out from their room. - "Hey! Sakura-chan!" - he quickly ran off to greet his lovely Sakura, leaving a very annoyed Neiji and a stupefied (Does that word even exist?) TenTen behind to watch as got dumped once again.

"Morning!" - Shikamaru and company greeted. Neiji nodded and TenTen smiled.

"What are you guys planning on doing today?" - Kiba asked while patting Akamaru's head.

"Training of course! Or did you forget the Chunin selection exam starts in two days!" - Neiji stated matter-of-factly.

"I'm tired of training! I wanna do something fun for a change! Besides our senseis gave us these days off and I didn't even had the time to watch the city!" - Kiba pouted.

"He has a point there!" - TenTen agreed. - "Maybe we should take the day off!" - Neiji watched her closely before agreeing.

"Why not!" - he said uninterested.

"How about you?" - Kiba said, turning to Ino's team and Naruto's team also. - "Are you coming?"

"Sounds boring to me!" - Shikamaru stated.

"Is there going to be any food there?" - Chouji asked, while rubbing his stomach.

"Sounds fun to me! We're going!" - Ino said in a threatening voice, while glaring at her teammates.

"We pass!" - Naruto said calmly. Everyone eyed him in disbelief, and then turned their gaze to his teammates who seemed to agree.

"Are you serious? You're always the first one to be eager for more fun!" - TenTen stated surprised.

"Do you actually prefer the training?" - Neiji asked, a little too curious for his own taste.

"Who said anything about training?" - Neiji's and Kiba's team eyed Naruto strangely.

"We have other things scheduled."

"Big words dobe!" - Sasuke scowled.

"Why you!" - Naruto showed him another finger and decided to ignore him just this once.

"Other plans?" - Lee said.

"Such as?" - Kiba asked curious.

"You're not going to meet him again are you?" - Shikamaru asked, calling everyone's attention.

"Of course we are! I made a promise, and I always keep my promises. That's my ..."

"... Ninja way! We know, we know! How boring!" - Shikamaru said yawning.

"You wanna tag along?" - Naruto asked Ino's team, but the other teams were the ones who nodded.

"What are you doing today? Not the karaoke again right?" - Shikamaru asked taking the lead, much to Ino's annoyance.

"Of course not! I had my dose of that already!" - Naruto stated quickly, before Ino or Sakura got any ideas.

"Listen dobe! Whoever said we'd tag along! Just because you like to lose your time with that weird trio of brothers, doesn't mean we'll do the same." - Sasuke said calmly.

"What are you saying Sasuke-kun! You have to come! Besides they are fun!" - Sakura said with a smile. Sasuke sighed in defeat.

"If Sasuke-kun is going, we're going too!" - Ino said, glaring at Sakura. - "There's no way I'm going to leave that big-forehead alone with my Sasuke-kun." - Ino muttered under her breath.

"Ino pig!" - Sakura yelled again.

"How annoying!" - Shikamaru muttered, so that only Chouji could hear him.

"I don't get it!" - Kiba said, rubbing the back of his head.

"We're meeting Gaara, Kakuro and Temari." - Chouji said, while his stomach growled. - "I'm hungry! Let's get breakfast!"

"WHAT?!?" - finally the message sank and everyone seemed to agree that was the end of the world.

"What what?" - Naruto asked with his hands behind his head.

"Did ... did ... did ..." - Kiba stamered.

Shino patted his teammate on the back. - "What he means is: Did he just say GAARA?" - Naruto nodded calmly.

A loud scream filled the hall. Naruto's and Ino's teams had to block their ears with their hands.

"ARE YOU NUTS?" - Kiba yelled.

"Why do you all ask the same question?" - Naruto asked bored. - "No I'm not nuts, and no I'm not kidding! I'm meeting Gaara, yes! So, do you wanna tag along?"

-----------------------------------------Silence---------------- -----------------------

"Alright! He doesn't like companies very much anyway." - Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji started walking ahead, to have breakfast.

"Was he serious" - TenTen asked stupefied.

"Seems like it!" - Shino stated calmly.

"You know? I'm curious!" - they all turned to watch Hinata.

"About what Hinata?" - Kiba asked.

"Well ... maybe he changed! I don't think Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun would actually do this if he hadn't, right?" - they all thought about it for a minute.

"I need to see that for myself!" - Neiji said, trying to dissimulate his growing curiosity, but failing completely.

"I need to protect Sakura-chan. Even if that takes my life!" - They all stared at Lee strangely.

"Alright! Let's go!" - they all ran behind the others, too curious to even think.

.....................................

At the cafeteria:

"So you decided to come after all?" - Naruto asked as he ate his breakfast.

"Yes! I want to see it for myself!" - Neiji said without thinking.

"See what?" - Naruto asked.

"If that Gaara-guy is really changed? Or ... it would also be nice to see him reduce you into a pulp of blood!" - Neiji smirked.

"Neiji-kun! That's not nice!" - TenTen said.

"Sorry!" - Neiji said blushing.

"You're not the first one to say that!" - Sakura stated. - "Sasuke-kun said the same thing yesterday and he got very disappointed." - Neiji's face fell.

"I think you'll be disappointed if you expect to see some bloody show." - Chouji said, while filling his mouth with every kind of different food there was in the table.

"Yeah! I don't think he kills anymore!" - Ino said calmly, but shivering from the simple thought of being squashed by the sand.

"But he does!" - Everyone stared at Naruto, wide-eyed. - "If the person is trying to kill him of course. Any of us would do the same, right?" - they sighed in relief.

Naruto ended his meal and got up. - "Shall we get going?" - everyone hurried finishing their meals and followed him out of the building.

"Where did you plan to meet today?" - Sakura asked the foxy boy, walking by her side.

"Ano?" - he thought of it for a moment and then scratched his head. - "We didn't!" - everyone fell off.

"What do you mean, you total jerk?" - Kiba yelled.

"Ne! Guess we'll have to find his house!" - Everyone sweatdropped.

"I can't believe my ears! By the way, why the hell did I decide to come along?" - Neiji asked to no one in particular.

"Because you were curious!" - TenTen answered him.

"Right!" - he sighed. - "Keep reminding me of it TenTen, or I might kill a certain blonde shinobi because of his ultra stupidity!" - TenTen sweatdropped and patted her teammate's back.

"Relax! Breath in and out. Never forget to breath!" - Neiji nodded and tried to regain his composure.

"I know his house was somewhere around here, but I don't know exactly where!" - Naruto put a finger under his chin, as he looked around. - "I know1 Let's ask someone!" - and he ran off to the first person he saw.

"Why do I have the feeling that is not such a good idea?" - Sasuke said calmly. They all sweatdropped again when the first person Naruto asked for information, ran off yelling his head off, like he had just spoken to the devil himself.

But thick-headed Naruto didn't get the grip, and moved on to ask someone else. When he had already scared half the people that where walking around, he finally decided to come to the group to ask for suggestions.

"I don't get it! Why does everyone have to run?" - Sakura hit him across the head, sending him flying to the next street.

"Maybe it's because you're asking them where's the house of the demon of this city, you complete moron!" - Sakura yelled out.

Naruto came running to her with teary eyes. - "I don't get it Sakura-chan!" - they sweatdropped even more.

"Just forget it!" - they all sighed.

"I have an idea!" - Hinata said eagerly. Blushing when everyone turend their attention to her.

She performed a seal with her hands and said: "Byakugan" - she searched around all the houses in the neighborhood. - "That one!" - she said aiming at a quite large house on the other side of the street.

"You're the best Hinata-chan!" - Naruto hugged her, making her blush even more.

"Baka!" - Shikamaru sighed.

"Let's go!" - Naruto ran off before anyone, and they followed right behind.

*Knock, knock* - "Gaara, open the door!" - Naruto yelled eagerly, while the others sweated with fear, behind him.

Suddenly the door flew open, knocking Naruto out, as the door came flying the wrong way, as Naruto would quote later on.

"Naruto-kun?" - it was Temari who opened the door, still wearing her night gown and a robe on top of it.

"ITTAI!" - Naruto got up with a jump, while holding his bleeding nose with his hands. - "What was that for?" - Temari laughed nervously.

"Sorry! Don't you know that in this country the doors open to the other side?" - she finally decided to take a look behind him. When she saw all those people, she blushed and pressed the robe hard against her skin. - "I'll be right back!" - and she closed the door on them.

"What the hell!" - Naruto fumed.

"She went to change, dobe!" - Sasuke smirked.

"Oi, Ino! Come and help me here!" - Ino turned around to face Shikamaru, who was leaning on a fainted Chouji on the ground.

"Too much for him to watch, I can tell." - Ino snickered.

"Hey! Hormones, it's the hormones!" - Ino gigled at her knocked out cold comrade, who had passed out after a very long nose bleed.

"Wha ...?" - Chouji started regaining his senses and got up with the help of Shikamaru.

"Next time, try not to be so damn obvious, ok? You're lucky she didn't notice!" - Chouji blushed and used a handkerchief Ino gave him, to clean the blood from his nose.

"Almost looked like you were the one who took the door on the face, and not Naruto!" - Ino gigled again.

"It's not funny Ino!" - he finished right before the door opened again, to reveal Temari wearing some blue shorts and a loose white shirt.

"Sorry about that!" - she said nervously. - "But, come in, come in!" - she moved aside, letting them all in, some with a little reluctance. - "You three came too?" - she asked happily when she saw Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji.

"I wouldn't lose this for the world!" - Ino giggled, while Shikamaru put a hand over Chouji's blushing face and nose (^-^ *hint*).

"Yeah!" - Shikamaru said while passing by her. She closed the door behind them, as they were the last ones to enter.

"So, Naruto and company. Why are you here?" - she asked while inviting them to get a sit on the living room.

"Where's Gaara?" - Naruto asked looking around, while the others sat on the various couches around.

"I'm right here!" - they all looked at the door, where the boy stood, with a frown. He was wearing brown shorts and a loose red shirt without sleeves. - "What are all these people doing here?"

All the genins (except for Naruto's and Ino's team) got up in a flash, and were about to get out when Temari suddenly whacked her little brother across the head.

"Don't be rude to our guests!" - she yelled, startling them all.

"There's going to be blood!" - Lee muttered under his breath.

"What did you do that for? It hurts!" - they all stared at Gaara, who seemed angry, but not angry enough to kill.

"It's supposed to hurt! Now behave!" - Temari yelled, finishing the business.

"What are you looking at?" - Gaara glared at everyone, making them gulp hard.

"Don't glare at our guests!" - and once again she whacked him. (Sorry Gaara-kun! I just though that would so darn fun!)

"Stop it!" - Gaara glared at her, but soon gave up. Not wanting to end up with an even bigger headache.

Gaara pulled Naruto to a corner and started the interrogation. - "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Mmh?!?" - Gaara mused at his stupidity.

"Why did you have to bring all these people over?"

"I just though it would be fun! Besides they were the ones that decided to tag along!"

"Why!"

"Curiosity I guess!"

"Darn you Naruto!" - Gaara turned around when he heard the front door open. Soon enough, Kankuro appeared at the door.

"What tha ....?" - Kankuro let the bag he had on his hand fall to the floor. - "What's going on in here?" - Temari approached him and picked up the bag full of bread he had just dropped.

"Kankuro, go get some more bread please!" - she asked kindly.

"Why?"

"Because I say so!" - Kankuro left in a hurry.

"Chouji?" - Ino started.

"Yeah!" - he gulped.

"How did you fall for her? She's all bossy and stuff!" - Chouji eyed her in a mocking way.

"I know of someone who fell for worst!" - he was about to go on, but Shikimaru slapped his mouth. - "ITTAI!" - everyone looked over to Chouji, to see why he had yelled. Shikamaru sweatdropped.

"Don't worry! I just stepped on his foot!" - everyone looked back to whatever they had been looking at before.

"What did you do that for Shika? It hurts like hell!" - Chouji liked his lips, afraid his friend might've damaged something permanently.

"You were about to say too much!" - Shikamaru sighed.

"I was not!" - Chouji got up. - "Can I use the bathroom. I think I bite my tongue!" - he asked Temari that was on the kitchen.

"Over there, on the right!" - he nodded and went out without another word.

Meanwhile:

Gaara was glaring at everyone in the room, making them sweatdrop in horror.

"Well .... maybe we better go!" - Kiba started.

"Gaara-kun will you stop that please! You're scaring the hell out of them!" - Sakura asked.

"I still don't understand what are you all doing here!" - he said calmly, closing his eyes to suppress the urge to glare at them all again.

"Neither does any of us!" - Neiji said, trying to calm down. He might not show it on the outside, but inside he was all-too-eager to get out of there.

"Are you going to kill us!" - Hinata asked. Everyone stared at her.

Gaara opened his eyes and almost (note the almost) smiled at her. - "Not really!" - they all sighed in relief. - "Hey Naruto - dobe!" - Gaara emphases the word dobe, looking at Sasuke. Oh! He loved to do this.

Naruto turned over in a flash. - "WHAT?!? You dick!" - Naruto blinked a couple of times before laughing nervously. - "Ah! It's you Gaara! Sorry about the 'dick' stuff." - everyone sweatdropped. - "Hey! What was that about the dobe?" - he asked angry.

"Is that how you always answer Sasuke!" - Gaara asked, barely containing his laugh.

"Yeah! Have any problem with it? He is a dick anyway!" - Naruto crossed his arms over his chest and nodded to make his point clear.

"Hey! You better shut your mouth up, you piece of shit!" - Sasuke got up quickly and charged at Naruto.

Everyone sweatdropped and flinched everytime one took a blow from the other.

"What the hell is going on in here?" - Temari came from the kitchen, to find two shinobis fighting on her living room floor. - "You two stop it now!" - her tone of voice was quite scary and Naruto and Sasuke knew better than to piss the girl off.

"Sorry, Temari-chan!" - they bowed their heads off and sat back on the couch ... glaring at each other.

Temari got into the kitchen again and Gaara sighed. - "She's so bossy! It gets on my nerves!"

"Why don't you simply kill her?" - Everyone stared at Shino like if he was an alien. - "What? He would do that if it was any of us, right?"

"She's my sister! I'd never do anything to hurt her! Besides she was always the one person who cared at least a little for me." - they stared at him amazed. - "I just think she is annoying some times!" - Naruto clapped.

"I didn't knew you had it in you!" - Naruto laughed. Gaara glared and punched him on the nose.

"Shut up!" - Gaara blushed a little ... just a little.

"I'm back!" - they looked behind, to see Kankuro getting in once again. - "What are you all looking at?" - Actually they were amazed at the two big bags he had on his arms, all of them full of bread. Chouji's stomach started growling.

"Chouji you ate just an hour ago!" - Ino stated while massaging her tempers.

"But I'm so hungry!" - Ino and Shikamaru sweatdropped and sighed.

Kankuro went into the kitchen, coming out quite after, without anything as a bag in his hands. - "Now! Can you tell me why all these people are here?" Kankuro sat down on the couch, next to Gaara.

"They invited themselves in!" - Gaara sounded cold.

-----------------------------Silence------------------------------

"I see ..." - Kankuro sighed and rested his head back. God was he tired.

"Breakfast is ready!" - they heard Temari call from the kitchen. Before Shikamaru or Ino could grab him, Chouji ran inside, stomach growling

------------------------Major Sweatdrop---------------------------

"Chouji you big fat ............."

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppp!" - Shikamaru started annoyed.

"Why do you always interrupt me with that Beep stuff?" - Ino asks, while strangling the boy.

"Maybe that's because you're about to say the taboo word." - But Ino didn't let go. - "Ino! Let go of me! You're ruining my shirt!"

"Who cares about your stupid shirt! Don't interrupt me when I'm yelling, you lazy ass." - and with that she ran inside the kitchen, to stop Chouji before he devoured everything in the kitchen.

Shikamaru fell with his back on the floor, and seemed too lazy to even get up. He sighed heavily. - "Why do I have to keep up with this." - he asked to no one in particular.

"Maybe because you couldn't live without it!" - Gaara started, looking down at him. - "Or is it *HER*?" - Shikamaru blushed madly and got up before the others even knew it.

"What are you talking about?" - and he turned his back to the sand genin, very pissed and very blushed.

"Shikamaru is mad! That has got to be a miracle!" - Naruto stated calmly as they walked to the kitchen.

....................................................

In the kitchen:

"No Chouji!" - Ino yelled, while grabbing and pulling one of the chubby boy's arms.

"Yeah! You ate a lot already!" - Shikamaru said calmly, while pulling his other arm with strength. Much to everyone's surprise.

"L-e-t g-o! I'm h-u-n-g-r-y!" - Chouji fought against his comrades. A table full of delicious things laid before his eyes and he couldn't even get a snack.

"N-O!" - his two teammates yelled together.

"Ino-chan, Shikamaru-kun! Leave him alone! I did ask for Kankuro to get more, so it's enough for everyone!" - Ino and Shikamaru lost concentration, letting loose of Chouji and both falling backwards, hitting their heads hard on the floor.

"ITTAI!" - they both yelled and rolled on the floor with pain.

"Temari-chan!" - everyone sweatdropped as they saw starry-eyed Chouji kneeling before Temari in an apron. - "You are my Godess! What can I ever do to repay you?" - they all fell anime-style.

Temari blushed and babbled something that sounded like "Never mind that! Eat everything you want!". Which he did without hesitation. Or would've, hadn't he noticed that the others weren't at the table yet.

"Come on everyone! Sit down! I wanna eat!" - they laughed nervously. Since when did Chouji wait for others to sit before he started eating.

"You're gonna pay for this Chouji-kun!" - Ino muttered under her breath, while massaging her head.

Shikamaru was muttering something about annoying Chouji and annoying Temari.

"Hey! What are you planning for today?" - Gaara asked between bites.

"Dunno!" - Naruto said, laying back on the chair.

"I'm up to anything that doesn't end, starts or has the word Karaoke in it!" - Kankuro, Shikamaru, Chouji, Sasuke and Naruto agreed.

"Karaoke?" - Kiba asked while giving Akamaru something to eat. - "You went to Karaoke?" - he continued.

"We all did!" - Kankuro said, sounding all but happy by the remembrance. The other boys blushed.

The remaining teams started shaking a little until they burst into a fit of laughter. The nine shinobis watched amazed as the remaining six cuddled on to their stomachs.

"Can't I break my vow of not killing unless extremely necessary?" - Gaara started very annoyed.

"I'm beginning to think I should let you ..." - Kankuro said nervously.

"ENOUGH!" - Temari yelled, startling everyone and managing to stop the laughter. - "Better!" - she said as everyone seemed to relax. - "Might I add that it was a well spent afternoon!" - she drank her juice.

"I can't disagree!" - Kankuro said bored.

"Relatively!" - Shikamaru yawned.

"I KNOW!" - they all jumped from their seats when Naruto got up and yelled. - "I just had a wonderful idea to what we should do today!" - everyone glared at him, but he seemed not to notice.

Naruto looked around the table and started counting. - "Darn! It's fifteen, I need at least one more!" - he seemed to be thinking for a while, before something beamed in his head. -"I know! I'll use Kage Bushin! Definetly!" - he nodded to himself, and the others watched amazed.

"What's on your mind dobe?" - Sasuke said, already getting angry.

"Don't call me that!" - Naruto yelled, before cleaning his throat and getting to business. - "We'll play football!"

----------------------------Mortal Silence------------------------------------

----------------------Humoun gous Group Laugh--------------------------- (except for Gaara, Chouji and Shikamaru ... and of course Naruto)

"What's so funny!" - Naruto asked confused.

"Naruto are you nuts?" - Kiba asked.

"Why the hell would we want to play football?" - Neiji crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because it will be fun!" - Naruto pouted.

"Right!" - Neiji got up. - "I'm going to train." - he was about to leave when he saw the smirk in Naruto's lips. --"What?"

"You didn't let me finish!" - the foxy boy said between his teeth.

"There's more?" - they all asked at the same time.

"Of course there's more! What would the fun be if there wasn't anything more?" - that got their attention. - "We're playing football, using our ninja techniques!"

----------------------------Mortal Silence------------------------------------

"What now? At least you'll be training the same way!" - Naruto yelled annoyed. If that didn't get their attention, nothing would.

"You have a point there!" - Kiba said.

"A football match - Ninja way?" - Neiji pondered. - "Sounds fun! Count me in!" - Everyone was like "Hugh?"

"Hell yeah!" - Naruto yelled enthusiastically.

"Why not!" - Kiba said as he saw his other teammates nod.

"Everyone's in?" - they all nodded. - "Then ... let the game begin!"

Muah! Eight pages! I'm in a good mood! I hope you enjoyed this chapter also. Please leave a comment! And if you can, please read my one-shots! Arigatou!

***