Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ 6-7 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I did that mistake again! Every time I want to mention soccer, I end up mentioning football. That's how we call it here. So sorry! I'm so stupid! Can someone shoot me? Please!

Here are my thanks for this week's reviews:

DocDragon, SilverNeo, Dark Nemesis 7, Chibi-Dragon, Kira-sama, Neko-Metallium, Kurokukase, WolfenMan and Jen. And especially thanks to the first four because they review all the time. Artigatou!

By the way, I'm Portuguese (Europe, next to Spain, because many people don't know where it is) and when I said I don't know football (soccer) I meant I don't like it very much, thus not knowing how it works very well. But I already played it when I was a kid. And I'm a girl people!

I finally got the word I wanted. GOALIES. It's the word I almost ripped half my hair for. TenTen and Kiba are the GOALIES. Yes! I'm done for today. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing at all. Naruto is Kishimoto's property ... and so many others which I do not know the names of. But it's definitely not mine. Even if my cosplay is of Tsunade .... Yeah I like that old hag. She's cool!

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 9: "6-7"

Shikamaru sighed hard, and massaged his tempers in annoyance. The others had scored, and he had gone through all that trouble for nothing. But despite himself, he smiled. Teasing Ino was so much fun.

"I can't believe it! They scored a goal!" - Temari was about to rip her hair off. And if it wasn't for Chouji who sweatdropped and stopped her, she would've actually done it.

"Calm down Temari-chan!" - Chouji said with his best voice, although he was also sad. - "Fair-play remember. Let the best win." - that seemed to calm her down and she nodded to him.

"You're right. So let's do our best!" - she smiled at him, receiving a smile in return.

"Is it me, or they're get along all-too-well?" - Gaara asked Hinata, who was currently by his side.

"Well ... Chouji is a nice guy ... and Temari-chan is very nice too ... so ..." - the white-eyed shinobi said shyly.

Gaara looked down at her and smiled. - "You're too nice Hinata. But that shyness of yours ... is somehow ... a bad thing. You should try to open up a little more. No one bites!" - Hinata looked up at him in surprise.

"Gaara-kun ..." -she muttered embarrassed.

"I'm not nice! So don't you think about it. I just fell good when people give good advises, so maybe you'll feel the same." - Hinata blushed and nodded. - "You know? Naruto is too clueless to notice it on his own! You should go straight to the point when it comes to him!" - he smiled even more when he saw Hinata's blush widen.

"Am I that obvious?" - she asked slightly.

"Yup! That's why I say he's clueless. Don't take him wrong! That's just him, and nothing will change that. So you just tell him straight out! I'm sure he won't hurt your feelings in any way!" - Hinata smiled and a sole tear came from her eyes.

"Thank you Gaara-kun!"

Gaara patted her head gently, and looked up to watch as the blonde shinobi cursed and lectured his clone. Trying to tell her not to score, while Lee was yelling at him. Demanding that he let the clone play at his fullest.

Gaara's look diverted elsewhere, to a blonde kunoichi, namely Ino, who currently celebrating with Sakura. But what caught his attention was the blush that came to Ino's cheeks when she looked sideways to Shikamaru. Gaara smiled. Seemed like Neiji was right. She was after all, denying her own feelings. And Shikamaru seemed not to understand that, although his IQ was beyond 200.

Gaara was about to play matchmaker.

Hinata watched amused as Gaara's face changed, and she smiled. Her Byukugan did more that help her in battle. She could see what others thought and felt. - "Gaara-kun!" - she called, gaining his full attention. - "Let me help you with those two!" - Gaara was a little surprised, but he nodded and they exchanged smiles. Evil plan in mind.

-------

The whistle was heard once again. This time Sasuke had the ball and he once again ran forward, wanting more than anything to score a point. Neiji and Lee, as usual, were running after him. He smirked. «Never in this life will they catch me!» As he thought that, he looked forward and saw Ino, running straight to him. - "WAH!" - he yelled, and quickly shot the ball to Naruto. He bent down, trying to duck Ino's upcoming hug, but to his surprise ... it never came. He looked up surprised, just to find her running after Naruto. Sasuke sighed relieved. Ino was taking the game seriously, which was very good for him.

Naruto saw Shino right in front of him, and being the stuck-up guy he was, he assumed he didn't have anything to fear from the bug guy, so he just ran forward with the ball at his feet. Wrong move. Shino sent his bugs up to him, and when Naruto finally noticed them ...

"Aahhhhhhhh! Get these bugs off of me!" - he yelled like a maniac, while jumping around in panic.

Shino took his change and shot the ball to Ino and she ran with it to the adversaries side of the field.

"Bagga!" - Naruto yelled, finally managing to get the bugs off ... somehow.

Ino ran off, not having anyone to stop her, until she saw Shikamaru. - "Not this time!" - she muttered under her breath, and ran the other side, towards Hinata who started to panic.

Ino ran and ran and ran ... but when she looked, she saw that she wasn't even moving. - "What?" - she yelled in frustration when she noticed she was trapped in the "Shadow Copy no Jutsu". She looked up at Shikamaru and growled. - "Shika you little asshole!" - he just waved at her from the distance and smiled.

"Do it Chouji!" - Shikamaru yelled.

«Meat ball tank no jutsu» (I'm not sure that's the name of his technique.) - Chouji turned into a giant ball and rolled over to Ino.

"Chouji what are you doing?" - she panicked when she saw him coming her way.

Chouji changed direction at the last instant ad rolled over to the ball, then two balls went flying through the air.

Naruto whistled as he and the others watched both Chouji and the ball land near Kankuro, startling him to death. Chouji rolled over and 'stepped' on Kankuro's puppet, reducing him to dust, much to Kankuro's annoyance. Then he rolled more and led the ball with him. No one dared to get in the way.

"Holly shit!" - TenTen yelled when both the giant and the small ball rolled her way. - "Kya!" - she managed to jump off the way right on time not to be 'rolled over' by Chouji. Chouji and the ball both hit the net.

"GOAL!" - Shikamaru yelled in excitement.

TenTen was like o_o and then . -"Crap! Should've stayed there!" - she hit her fist on the ground and cursed. Then she saw a hand over her head.

"Only if you wished to die." - Neiji said with a smile. - "Come on! There was nothing you could do to stop him." - TenTen smiled and blushed, taking his hand and getting up from the ground.

Chouji, Temari and Naruto were jumping around in happiness for yet another goal for their team. Neiji laughed when Temari kissed Chouji's cheek and he blushed madly.

"Yeah! We score, we score!" - Shikamaru and Hinata both danced together, while Gaara just watched amused as Ino was dancing the same way that Shikamaru (Thanks to his technique. His shadow was still bound with hers.) Soon Gaara stared laughing along with Kiba, who seemed to be enjoying the show very much and even went next to Ino, dancing with her.

"Kiba you moron. Stop making fun of me!" - she yelled annoyed.

It was then that Shikamaru decided to check on her. He laughed hard when he saw Kiba making fun of her and he decided to play a little more so he started making some weird dances, forcing Ino to the same. By now, Gaara, Hinata and Kiba were rolling over with laughter.

"I hate you Nara Shikamaru!" - Ino yelled.

"You said so earlier!" - he continued making the funny movements.

"You're gonna pay for this Shika. Hear my words." - As soon as she said these words, the effect of his justsu was gone.

Ino's lips formed a grin and Shikamaru sweatdropped. - "Oh mama!" - he muttered, before running off at full speed. Ino right behind.

"Come back here SHIKAMARU!" - Gaara and the others laughed harder when Ino caught up with Shikamaru and pulling him to the ground started whacking him across the head, pulling his hair ... and ears ... and nose ... and everything she could her put hands on. - "Take this, and this, and this, and ...." - she kept yelling while torturing her teammate.

"INO!" - the yell could be heard from miles away.

Ino heard a whistle and finally understood that the game was about to begin. - "I'm going!" - she yelled as she got up and ran, leaving a very beaten up Shikamaru on the ground.

Shikamaru needed Chouji's and Hinata's help to get up and into position.

"Ready?" - Shino's clone asked and then whistled.

They played all day, not even stopping for lunch. They were having so much fun that those little things were forgotten. Naruto's team won for 7-6, and only because Shino signaled the end of the game when Neiji was about to score another goal.

The goals were made in the fallowing order: Naruto, Naruta, Chouji, Neiji, Ino, Lee, Sasuke, Naruto, Kankuro, Gaara, Temari, Lee and Sasuke.

By the end of the match they were all tired and decided to lay down on a grass field nearby.

"Men I'm dead!" - Naruto muttered when he laid down on his back, after making Naruta disappear.

"You could've left Naruta here." - Naruto glared to Kankuro who was having some naughty ideas about what to do with Naruta.

"Perv!" - Naruto yelled before laying down once again. - "All you ever think is Sex. Bunch of pervs you all are!" - Naruto closed his eyes.

"At least we don't fill our brain with thoughts of ramen ... only!" - Kankuro retorted and the other girls and boys laughed along.

Naruto jumped on and got up, glaring at Kankuro again. - "Hey, just because I love ramen doesn't mean that's all I ever think about!" - Kankuro nodded, but it was obvious that he was just making fun of him.

"Right!"

"I'm serious!" - Naruto yelled angered.

"N-Naruto-kun ... calm down!" - Hinata stammered out.

"I bet you don't even waist a minute of your time to think on girls and other stuffs of that sort." - Kankuro snickered.

"This is getting troublesome." - Shikamaru muttered under his breath. Chouji, Ino and Temari nodded in agreement.

"That is a lie! Of course I also look at girls and think about them and have dreams about them and ... Argh! Why am I having this stupid fight with you anyway?" - Naruto growled and sat down on the same spot, between Hinata and Sakura. - "Besides you talk so much and I bet you never even kissed a girl before!" - the other genins had to contain their laughter at that.

"Nani! I did too!" - Kankuro yelled, seating up.

"Did not!" - Naruto teased.

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"DID TOO!" - Kankuro shot out.

"Who was it then?" - Naruto popped the question out, startling everyone. And now they were all looking eagerly at Kankuro.

Kankuro blushed. - "What is it to you?"

Naruto snickered and rubbed his nose. - "Alright. This is a pointless discussion anyway." - Kankuro sighed relieved and they all laid back on the grass, looking at the sky. - "Tsunade!"

"Ugh!" - all of them said at once.

"That cloud over there, looks just like old hag Tsunade!" - Naruto aimed a finger to one particular white cloud in the sky.

The others genins growled at his childishness. Shikamaru shock his head and Gaara just laughed. None did even look at said cloud.

None except Hinata, who blushed as usual. - "It does!" - she giggled cutely and Naruto looked over to her. - "It really looks just like the Fifth Hokage-sama!" - Naruto and her exchanged smiles. But that caught the attention of the other genins.

"She's right! Look, she's smiling!" - Sakura said excited.

"No she's not, big-forehead. She's frowning!" - Ino said with a smile while showing the cloud to Shikamaru.

"It's smiling In-pig!" - Sakura retorted.

"There's a boat!" - TenTen giggled while aiming a finger to another cloud.

"And a rabbit!" - Lee said. - "And it's jumping around too."

The others genins laughed and some called him idiot, but laughed never the less.

"Look, a big sandwich. Delicious and juicy!" - Temari said quickly. Chouji who had not once looked at the sky, opened his eyes wide.

"Where is it? Where is the delicious and juicy sandwich?" - Everyone burst out laughing with that and Chouji blushed hard when he noticed he had made a fool of himself.

"Look Chouji! It's over there." - Temari showed him a cloud that indeed looked like a big sandwich. Suddenly they heard a stomach growl. Chouji's stomach. They were once again invaded by laughter.

"I'm hungry!" - Choui said embarrassed. Temari patted his head.

"You'll have a good meal when we return to the city." - and she gave him a big smile, earning him an even wider blush.

"It's an OVNI!" - Naruto yelled when he saw another cloud.

"No dobe! It's you with a hat! And a very ugly hat. Not that the user looks better!" - everyone laughed again, but Naruto jumped over his rival, ready to kill.

"Why you ..." - Naruto stopped when Sakura squeaked and yelled.

"It's a kunai!"

"There's a Sakura tree shaped cloud over there." - Neiji said, much to everyone's surprise.

"Ne, It's so beautiful!" - TenTen muttered.

"It's just a cloud." - Sasuke said annoyed.

"Don't be so mean Sasuke-kun!" - Sakura tugged at his sleeve and urged him to look at it. Which he did with a light blush.

"Hey Naruto! There's your cloud again!" - Gaara laughed.

"What!" - Naruto looked up and saw a cloud that looked just like the one from the other day. - "Hugh what about it?" - Naruto pouted.

"Hey dobe! Looks just like you, after Sakura beats the crap outta 'ya!" - Shikamaru and Gaara laughed hard. Naruto was fuming.

"That was exactly what we said the other day but he kept on insisting it looked like a bowl of ramen." - Gaara said between laughs. Everyone laughed along.

"RAMEN!" - Naruto's face lit up at the mention of his favorite food. - "Let's go eat ramen!" - much to his surprise, everyone got up and cheered. Seemed like they were all very hungry.

The crew left the clearing and walked back to the city were they intended to eat at a random restaurant. One that served ... RAMEN!

I'm done! And I'm sorry about the sudden end of the match, but it would take too long to describe it all. Please forgive me.

Don't forget to leave a review. Please!

***