Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Girls, ramen and more girls ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! Thanks a bunch for your reviews. Please enjoy this new chapter.

Note: This chapter starts rather crazily, but it gets more serious by the end. It's just me being insane as usual! ^-^

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 10: "Girls, ramen and more girls. "

"NARUTO!" - Ino yelled as she run after the blonde shinobi, after he stepped hard on her feet.

"I didn't mean it!" - Naruto yelled back as he ran around in circles.

"I'll tell you what you meant. Come back here!"

Shikamaru shocked his head in annoyance. - "At least she's not after my head ..." - he sighed hard and closed his eyes for a moment.

*BUMP* - Shikamaru fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?" - he yelled as he felt something heavy fall on top of him.

"Don't kill me!" - Naruto yelled as Ino was trying to rip him into little shreds.

"ENOUGH!!!" - Shikamaru yelled and everyone stared. - "Naruto get off! You're heavy." - when Naruto got off of him he stood and aimed a finger at Ino. - "Stop it now. I'm very hungry and I want to get to a restaurant before it gets dark." - before he knew it, a very pissed off Ino bitten his finger. - "ITTAI!!" - Shikamaru was jumping around with a red and big finger up.

"Stupid Shika!" - Ino muttered under her breath, but stopped chasing Naruto around.

"Are they ever going to change?" - TenTen asked, shocking her head in disbelief.

"I don't see any perspectives of that ever coming to be." - Neiji said with his arms crossed.

"Definitely!" - Lee agreed.

TenTen's eyes turned into hearts. - "It's the harshness of love!" - Neiji and Lee sweatdropped.

"Girls ..." - they both muttered under their breaths.

"They're so pathetic sometimes ..." - Neiji muttered to Lee, and he agreed.

"What did you say?" - TenTen gritted, while pulling the boy's ears.

"Let go TenTen!" - Neiji yelled.

"That hurts TenTen." - Lee said, with his ear very red.

"Never say anything mean about girls. You HEAR ME?" - they both nodded vigorously.

TenTen let go of them and they breathed relieved, not even retorting as they knew girls could be very ... lethal when they wanted.

"TenTen can be freaky sometimes ..." - Sakura muttered quietly to her teammates.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. - "All girls are!" - Naruto laughed at that and Sasuke grinned. But that was before they both took a fist on the face.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" - Sasuke and Naruto rubbed their faces and looked up at a very pissed off Sakura.

"S-Sakura-chan ..." - Naruto started.

"Don't you Sakura-chan me! Did you just say that I and every single girl in this planet have a bad temper?" - They both nodded, but when they saw Sakura get more angry, they hurried up shocking their heads. - "You better ..." - she turned her back on them and they sighed relieved.

When she was a few steps away from them, something seemed to hit her and she turned around quickly, startling both boys who thought she was back to kill them.

Then they saw the tears in her eyes, and soon she was running to them ... or ... to him.

"Sasuke-kun!!!" - Sasuke fell back on the ground when she jumped on him, crying her eyes out. - "I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? Did I?" - she started checking his face, looking for any marks she may have caused. - "I'm SO sorry!" - and she cried some more.

Naruto and Sasuke exchanged looks and sighed.

"I leave that to you!" - Naruto said with a grin, leaving a very stressed Sasuke behind, hugging a very weepy Sakura in his arms.

"Bah! I'm hungry, why won't you hurry up?" - Chouji complained, not having any chips left to eat. - "My snacks are over." - Chouji's eyes filled with unshed tears and Temari patted his back softly.

"It'll be alright Chouji-kun. We're almost there." - Temari said with a smile, sweatdropping a little.

"Does everything you ever off think about involve food?" - Kankuro asked annoyed. His sister was being all-too-nice to the fatass. (Sorry Chouji-kun. I really think you're very cute!)

"No!" - Chouji stated, but then, trying to think about something else ... he couldn't remember anything at all.

"He also thinks about girls ... sometimes!" - Ino giggled at this, making Chouji blush.

"It would be weird if he didn't!" - Gaara and all the boys eyed Chouji suspiciously.

"What the heck are you all assuming? I'm straight you faggots! (Note that I have nothing against it, and I kinda like shounen-ai, just not Yaoi very much)" - Chouji shouted, glaring to all the boys, who glared back.

"Who are you calling a faggot?" - Neiji asked, preparing to use his gentle fist on a very chubby shinobi.

"You all started assuming I was, so why can't I assume you all are?" - Chouji barely had time to dodge Gaara's sand, when he was attacked by a very pissed of Sasuke. - "Meat-ball tank!" - Chouji turned into a giant ball and rolled over every boy there. Except for Shikamaru who didn't even bother to care for the conversation.

When all the boys were down, Chouji turned back and soon a growl was heard ... coming from his stomach. - "I'm hungry!" - they all sweatdropped.

Chouji saw the boys getting up. Sakura and Ino helping Sasuke. TenTen helping Neiji and Lee, Hinata having to help Naruto, Shino and Kiba, while Gaara and Kankuro had to get up on their own, because Temari seemed a little pissed. Although Chouji had no idea why.

"That's what you get for insulting others." - Temari yelled. - "Now behave. We need to get to a restaurant. I'm starving!" - she turned around and started walking ahead, with Chouji following right behind.

"Why was she pissed?" - Gaara asked surprised.

"Because we called him a faggot!" - Kankuro rolled his eyes. Why would his sister fall for that chubby shinobi?

"MOVE!" - Temari yelled to them. Panicking, they all started walking after her ... silently.

-------After a silent walk to the center of the village--------

"RAMEN RESTAURANT!" - Chouji yelled, when he looked over Temari's shoulder and saw a very shiny and big plate with said words.

"WHERE?!?" - the others yelled, running to the entry of the restaurant.

"Welcome!" - they were startled when a very beautiful lady greeted them by the entry. - "Welcome to the 'Ramen Paradise'. Would you like a table for how many?" - said lady asked politely.

"Ramen paradise!" - Naruto muttered while drooling, imagining all kinds of ramen he would be able to taste inside this ... paradise called a restaurant.

"Fifteen, please!" - Temari said with a big smile, while mesmerizing at the interior of the restaurant.

"Of course, please fallow me!" - the lady opened the doors and led them in.

"Pst." - Sakura called out to Gaara. Much to his and Sasuke's amusement. - "Won't they recognize you Gaara-kun?" - Gaara frowned and nodded.

"Maybe I should go home!" - he was already leaving when Sakura smiled and grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving.

"Leave it to me!" - she winked at him, and Gaara couldn't help but blush. By now Sasuke was steaming like a mad train on the run.

Sakura got on her tiptoes and started combing Gaara's hair with her fingers, trying to hide his tattoo the best she could. - "There you go!" - she finished and smiled at him. - "Without tattoo and using clothes you usually don't will definitely do it. No one will suspect." - Gaara smiled widely at her and thanked her. - "Now, just to turn it into something more believable ..." - Sakura put her arm around his, surprising him. - "No one will even think that I would walk hand in hand with an assassin, and if someone does recognize you, then they'll have to believe you changed." - they laughed together and got in.

Leaving a very surprised, flushed and steamy Sasuke behind. For the first time he was missing Sakura constant harassing him. Damn was he jealous?

He stepped inside the restaurant with a frown, like usual, but inside he was boiling and planning a way to kill Gaara for stealing his nº1 fan-girl.

-------Inside the restaurant---------

The table was big and they had more than enough seats. Naruto sat on a corner, next was Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Lee, TenTen and Neiji. On the other side of the table were Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Temari and Kankuro.

When Gaara and Sakura entered the restaurant their jaw dropped to the floor ... as well as the ones of everyone else in the restaurant.

Despite all of Sakura's efforts, everyone recognized Gaara, but they were too busy looking at the leaf genin that was currently chatting happily with him, to even consider the fact that there was a 'demon' in the same restaurant as them.

"What the ...?" - Kankuro managed to say as his brother sat down next to him. Gaara simply smiled at him.

Sakura sat next to Gaara, and it was then that the door opened to let Sasuke in ... looking rather pissed.

"I think he finally is missing you Sakura-chan." - Gaara muttered, so that only Sakura could hear, earning a blush from said girl.

Sasuke sat down next to Sakura and glared to everyone in front of him. And that included Neiji, TenTen and Lee.

"Let's ask for food!" - Naruto whined.

"Naruto?" - Gaara called to the blonde shinobi, smirking. - "Aren't you jealous that Sakura choose me over you?" - Kankuro chuckled and Sakura blushed, while Sasuke steamed a little more.

"Ugh? What're you talking about? Sakura-chan is just my friend ... besides I know better than to fight over something which I know I'll loose from the beginning." - Naruto grinned happily.

"REALLY?" - Hinata squeaked, surprising everyone.

When she realized what she had just done, she blushed and sank down onto her chair.

The others laughed hard, but Naruto being the dense person he's always been, didn't understand anything and just stared openly at the girl.

"Common! Let's order the food!" - Temari yelled happily.

"Foof, food, food, food, food ..." - Chouji, Kiba, Ino and Akamaru started calling out for the food. It was a sight to watch.

"How troublesome ..." - Shikamaru muttered. Ino picked a spon and slapped it against his hand that was over the table. - "ITTAI!" - Shikamaru yelled for the fifth time that day.

"Call with us." - Ino said with a smile.

"Ugh?" - Shikamaru blushed and sighed, starting to call out for food also ... but lower than all the others. Soon a very beautiful girl, about their age came to take their orders.

"Have you chosen yet?" - she asked with a smile.

Temari looked behind and saw the owners of the restaurant, crawled in a corner, fearing for their lives, and for the life of their daughter, that was the girl that was currently talking to them.

Temari sighed. Seemed like his brother would never have a normal life in this village.

"Hey are you a sand ninja?" - Gaara asked the girl, startling everyone at the table.

Unlike what they all thought, the girl actually smiled. - "Yes, but I'm still a genin." - she said embarrassed.

"Are you taking the chuunin selection exam the day after tomorrow?" - Gaara asked as politely as he could. He found her very brave, not having ran away like all the others would, knowing who he was.

"Yes! Actually I am." - Gaara nodded and then ordered.

"I want a bowl of Miso Ramen!" - Gaara said plainly.

"Me too!" Neiji, Sasuke, Ino and Shikamaru, Lee and TenTen said.

Hinata, Shino, Sakura, Temari, Kiba and Kankuro asked for another type. And Chouji and Naruto, simply asked for one bowl of each type they had. Making the girl giggle and the other genins sweatdrop.

After the girl took their orders, Kankuro spoke. - "Did you see that? She didn't even flinch when she talked to you, Gaara!" - the others nodded.

"Quite amusing!" - Sakura giggled.

"She probably didn't recognize me!" - Gaara stated calmly.

"Yeah, that could be it!" - Kankuro sighed frustrated.

"I don't think so!" - Temari said, startling everyone. - "She attended ninja academy with you and you didn't change all that much since then."

"Ninja academy? I don't remember her?" - Gaara thought for a while but he couldn't recall her.

"Do you remember that little girl that was blind and everyone ran away from her?" - Temari asked and Gaara nodded. - "That's her?" - everyone was like "Ugh?"

"That's not possible! This girl that just attend us was not blind Temari, besides ... Well I never looked at her very much when I was at the ninja academy anyway." - Gaara thought better of it and decided that they were actually very much alike.

"She is still blind Gaara! Didn't you see her eyes?" - Gaara nodded. - "Didn't you noticed something weird about them? Something out of normal?" - Temari sighed.

"Now that you mention it. They did seem lifeless." - Sakura quoted.

"Yeah, I saw it too." - Neiji said.

"But how can a blind girl be a ninja? And for God's sake, she's taking the Chunin selection exam, that can't be possible, right?" - Kankuro asked his sister.

"She was known for her amazing use of others senses, other than vision. That's why I'm sure she could recognize you." - Temari rubbed her chin. - "She once told me she could recognize people for their smell. A smell that didn't change with age or habits. A distinct mark such as finger-prints."

"Who cares ..." - Gaara said.

"I wonder ..." - Sakura started. - "Why didn't you two become friends? I mean she was alone and so were you, so why didn't you try to befriend her?" - everyone waited for Gaara's answer.

"I did!" - he answered, surprising them all. - "But when I was walking to her she said that I smelled like blood and I never tried again after that." - Gaara closed his eyes and massaged his tempers.

"Ugh? She said that when you asked if she wanted to be your friend?" - Ino asked.

"No! I hadn't even spoke. I was still a couple of feet away from her when she spoke. But I knew she was speaking to me." - Gaara sighed and the others nodded in understanding.

"Stinky ..." - Naruto muttered with his eyes closed and his arms closed.

"You smell like grass today." - Gaara heard from behind him, and startled he jumped off his chair and landed on the floor.

Everyone on the restaurant looked his way (not that they were looking anywhere else.), fearing the worst for the girl.

"Jesus!" - Gaara yelled, while getting up quickly. - "You scared the shit out'a me!" - Everyone gaped when he simply sat back down, without as much as trying to kill the blind girl.

"The name is Lyia, in case you're wondering!" - the girl said with a smile, while putting the bowls down in front of all the genins. Gaara just glared at her.

"I thought I smelled like blood!" - he said plainly while she put a bowl of ramen in front of him.

"On that day you did. But today you smell like fresh grass." - Gaara and the others looked at her like if she was a ghost of some kind.

"Do you even know who I am?" - Gaara asked.

"Of course I do! But that doesn't mean I'll run off like a chicken does it?" - for a moment, Gaara could swear he saw challenge written all over her face. He smirked.

"How naive!" - Gaara muttered under his breath, and then started eating along with all the others.

They finished the meal rather quickly and were soon back in the streets.

"That was good!" - Naruto said, patting his stomach.

"It's time to get back to the hotel. We only have tomorrow before the exam." - Neiji said.

"I'm not even tired!" - Kiba said, and all the others agreed.

"But we have to go anyway!" - Neiji said once again. The others growled and sighed.

"Have a good night sleep Temari-chan, Kankuro-kun and Gaara-kun." - Sakura said with a smile.

"I don't sleep Sakura-chan." - Gaara stated.

"YOU DON'T!" - almost everyone yelled. Except for Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Neiji.

"No! If I do Shukaku (is that his name) will take over my body." - Sakura's eyes filled with tears.

"That's so sad!" - Sakura said, while the others sweatdropped.

"I can't imagine myself without my beauty sleep. That would just completely ruin my skin." - Ino panicked, making them sweatdrop even more.

"You already had to go on missions where you had no sleep at all!" - Shikamaru reminded her.

"But that was just once or twice. Now imagine me without having slept in my whole life?" - Ino gritted.

"I don't want to imagine that!" - Shikamaru sweatdropped at the thought of an even more threatening Ino. (Scary! ^-^)

"Hihihi!" - they heard a very low laugh, one that seemed quite scary. The owner of said laugh was none other than ... Naruto. - "I have an idea!" - he said, while laughing crazily.

"An idea? You dobe? Hell must've broken loose!" - Sasuke immediately gained a glare from Naruto.

"Shut up pretty-boy! You're history. Even Sakura prefers Gaara!" - At this remark, Sasuke flushed and steamed. Naruto laughed crazily.

"Stupid dobe!" - and the two started a fight right there and then. Sakura started counting the time and the others just watched amazed as shurikens and kunais and others of the sort went flying in evry direction.

------After a while------

"Five minutes! You're getting worse by the day boys." - Sakura said triumphally.

"I can still kick your ass!" - Naruto jumped over Sasuke, but was stopped by Gaara who grabbed him before he could.

"Stop that. It's dark already and you two make too much noise." - Naruto and Sasuke glared, but stopped trying to kill each other.

"Naruto what was the idea you had anyway?" - Sakura asked, trying to change the mood. Oh boy, would she regret doing that question later.

"Idea? Oh yeah!" - Naruto jumped over. - "You'll love this!" - they all waited patiently. - " Let's have a sleepover at Gaara's house!"

They were all like O_O. While Naruto grinned pathetically.

"NO WAY!" - Kankuro yelled. - "There is no way you'll go to our house for the night. N-O!!!!" - he created a cross with his arms, to make his point clear.

"It's stupid!" - Neiji said.

"It'll be bothersome!" - Shikamaru agreed.

"It's going to be .... AWSOME!!!!" - the girls all squeaked together, even TenTen and Hinata.

"Oh no!" - Kankuro and Shikamaru sighed, knowing that they had lost this one.

"You agree then?" - Naruto asked happilly.

"HELL YEAH!" - Sakura and Ino yelled.

"You're so smart when you want to Naruto-kun!" - Temari yelled out.

"This is going to be the best sleepover ever!" - Ino yelled and the other girls cheered. The boys just sweatdropped. They were up for a veryyyyyyyyyy long night!

It's over for today! Thanks for reading, and please leave a review.

***