Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ The night of love and broken hearts ... ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ohayo everyone! Here I come with yet another chapter for this fic. I hope you enjoy it, and by the way, Thank you all very much for all the reviews. You people are amazing!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything at all related to Naruto.

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 11: "The night of love and broken hearts!"

"I still disagree with this!" - Kankuro growled. His sister and the other girls were chatting happily, leading them to his house. The girls were planning on what to do during the whole night they had ahead of them.

"This is going to get annoying and troublesome at the same time. What can be worse?" - Shikamaru sighed.

"You getting beaten up by that pack of mad girls! Because that's what's gonna happen if you try to say no." - Gaara answered, making all the boys shiver with fear of what might happen to them.

"I have a very bad feeling about tonight!" - Sasuke muttered, but the others heard.

"You're not the only one!" - Neiji shivered again. His sixth sense was yelling. Warning him to get away and fast. But if he did that, TenTen would have his head.

"We're here!" - Temari yelled when they arrived to the familiar house.

Temari took the keys from her pocket and opened the door. The girls ran inside and the boys sighed heavily, following them inside.

When the boys reached the living room, they saw the girls running around in a frenzy, moving the furniture close to the walls, thus leaving a big empty space in the middle of the room.

"What are you doing?" - Kankuro asked stupefied.

"What does it look like? We're laving room for us to sit on the floor." - Temari explained

"Ugh!" - the boys gaped. What were the girls planning to do tonight.

"What are the plans for tonight anyway?" - Lee asked calmly.

"First, let's play 'Spin the bottle'." - TenTen said with a smile.

"NO! Truth or dare!" - Sakura and Ino yelled back.

"Spin the bottle!" - TenTen and Temari yelled also.

"Truth or dare!" - the other two glared, and Hinata sweatdropped. Which side should she choose.

"Why don't we play both at the same time?" - Hinata asked, just as an attempt to stop the discussion.

"How?" - the four girls asked.

"You spin the bottle, then it aims at someone, then you ask 'Truth or dare' and so on!" - The girls smiled.

"You're so smart, Hinata!" - they grabbed the smaller girls and hugged her tenderly.

"'Spin the truth or dare bottle'-game is about to begin!" - Ino yelled, the boys sweatdropped.

"'Spin the truth or dare bottle'-game? Couldn't they give it a shorter name or something?" - Sasuke muttered. The other boys agreed.

"How do you play that?" - Naruto asked them. They looked at him like this O_O

"You never played 'Truth or dare' or 'Spin the bottle' before?" - Lee asked and Naruto nodded.

"I don't know what it is either!" - Gaara said.

"Me too." - Chouji agreed.

"I never played, but I know what it is all about! And it's troublesome!" - Shikamaru said, making the others sweatdrop. Everything was troublesome for him.

"Ok, I'll explain this 'Spin the truth or dare bottle'-game' to you." - Lee started, and the boys heard him eagerly. - "We all sit in a circle, then there is a bottle in the middle. One of us spins the bottle and it will eventually stop. The person to whom it is aiming is the person we ask 'Truth or dare'. If the person chooses Truth, we make a questions to whish the answer has to be or yes or no. If the answer is no then the person has to do a 'dare' or consequence. She'll also have to do it if she chooses 'dare' instead of truth. The 'dare' can be anything you want and the person can't deny it or she's out of the game." - Lee finished. - "Did you get it?"

"Yes!" - Gaara and Chouji nodded.

"NO!" - Naruto yelled.

"Dobe!" - Sasuke muttered and the others agreed. Naruto was dumb! (Sorry Naruto-kun! ^-^)

"Come on. Explain again!" - Naruto begged Lee, who just shock his head.

"Naruto, what is in the place where your brain should be? Warms?" - Naruto pouted and gave up.

"Go to hell all of you. I'll get this game in a sec." - the others almost laughed, but they were interrupted by Temari yelling for them and ordering them to sit down.

When they were already sat, the order was the fallowing: Gaara, Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Lee, TenTen, Neiji, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Temari, Shino, Kiba and lastly Kankuro (which means he was next to Gaara).

The bottle was laid in front of them. - "Well, let's start!" - Temari said, spinning the bottle.

"Why are you the first?" - Kankuro asked annoyed.

"Because I say so!" - Temari threatened.

"Ok, ok!" - Kankuro sighed.

The bottle stopped, aiming to Shikamaru, who flinched. - "Shikamaru, truth or dare!" - Temari asked sweetly.

"Seeing as I don't want to die ... truth!" - Shikamaru said with his eyes closed.

"Are you always that lazy?" - Temari asked with a smirk. The other girls giggled.

"Yes! Don't see any reason not to be." - Shikamaru said simply.

"Then who are you going to ask to 'DO' your wife on your honey moon?" - Shikamaru's eyes widened and the others laughed hard.

"That is so NOT funny!" - Shikamaru said embarrassed.

After a couple of minutes, the laugh diminished and they were able to continue. - "Come on Shino. It's your turn." - Temari said.

Shino did as said and the bottle spinned an spinned and spinned and finally came to a stop, in front of TenTen. - "Truth or dare, TenTen-san" - Shino asked casually.

TenTen though that truth could be tricky and so she chose - "Dare!" - Shino nodded.

Shino turned his head to Temari and asked. - "Can we give any dare at all? Are there no restrictions?" - Temari thought for a while.

"You can't ask people to get completely naked, nor go too far away. Stick to the simple, clean and embarrassing!" - Temari giggled and TenTen sweatdropped. She was starting to regret having chosen dare.

"TenTen-san ... I dare you ..." - Shino seemed to think a bit, and then suddenly a light came on. A smirk playing on his lips. - "... transform into the 5th Hokage and dance the hulla-hulla in front of us." - The others started laughing just thinking of it.

TenTen blushed but got up. The others watched her, as she got to the center of the circle and performed a seal with her hands. «Henge no jutsu» (I'm not sure if that's the name). Smoke encircled her, and soon a very tropical 5th Hokage aka Tsunade was in front of them, wearing nothing but some of those hulla-hulla clothing. But ... the Hokage was blushing.

"I need music!" - as soon as she said that, Kiba started whistling and Akamaru barking, making a somewhat kinda music that she could dance.

TenTen soon started dancing, moving her hips to the sound of the music. To keep the embarrassment she closed her eyes, and was guided only by the sound.

Soon, the boys were almost drooling at her, while the girls were trying to snap them out of it. But the worse, the worse was Neiji.

Lee had a wide grin on his face, looking over at his rival and teammate, drooling over TenTen. Suddenly Lee saw Neiji slapping himself, muttering something like «Stupid, stupid! That's TenTen, TenTen! She's your teammate, teammate!». He looked crazy and Lee laughed hard. He was going to get his two teammates together. And it was going to be tonight.

Naruto was laughing his head off, because all he could think was getting back to the village and tell the real Tsunade about this. The old hag would be so pissed!.

Much too soon, the music was over, Kiba's throat raw, from whistling and drooling too ^-^. TenTen sighed relieved and turned back into herself, before seating down, blushing madly.

"You were great TenTen-chan!" - Lee greeted her. She smiled and nodded.

"That was a great show. Now, Kiba it's your turn!" - Temari called again.

"Yeah!" - Kiba spined the bottle quickly. After a while it stopped, aiming to Sakura. Kiba grinned. - "Truth or dare Sakura-chan?"

«I don't know which one can be worse. Kiba has something up his sleeve.» - Sakura was reluctant but ... - "Truth."

"Damn! I had such a good dare!" - Kiba cursed. - "Well, it's okay then. Is it true that you swing the other way, and are only after Sasuke because you want to make Ino jealous?" - everyone was like O_O

"EWWWWWW! NOOOOOOO!" - Sakura got up and yelled as high as she could. - "I'm straight, STRAIGHT!" - Sakura almost ripped her own hair.

"Ok, ok! I believe you. I was just making sure of it!" - Kiba smiled, almost not containing his laughter.

Sasuke breathed relieved. Kiba had scared the hell outta him. For a moment there, he actually considered the option. «Ino+Sakura. Ew! That is so wrong!»

"Kankuro!" - Temari called.

"I know, I know!" - Kankuro spined the bottle, and it soon stopped. When it did, everyone sweatdropped. The bottle was aiming to ... Kankuro itself.

Everyone laughed hard and Kankuro soon joined. - "Myself, do you choose truth or dare?" - Kankuro then changed his voice. - "I choose dare myself!" - changed again. - "Then I dare you to spin the bottle and get someone else rather than myself!" - everyone laughed even more.

Kankuro spined the bottle once again. This time it marked Lee. - "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" - Lee said without hesitation.

"Are you and Gai, like gay or something!" - Neiji and TenTen laughed hard.

"HELL NO! That's simply the love of a student towards his amazing sensei, and vice-versa. There is no such thing as GAY in my list ... only Gai-sensei!" - the others laughed when he made all those weird poses.

"Gaara!" - Temari called, and without a word, Gaara spined the bottle.

It stopped in front of Shikamaru. They both looked at each other and Shikamaru knew Gaara had something in mind. - "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" - everyone gaped. Shikamaru was actually up to do something other then complain.

Gaara grinned. - "I dare you to not complain anymore for the rest of the night!" - Gaara smiled, the others growled, thinking it was too easy, but Shikamaru flinched.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" - Shikamaru pouted.

"Don't forget! No complains." - Gaara smiled even more, before watching the bottle spin, by Hinata's hand. He and said girl exchanged glances and Hinata nodded. The bottle hit on Ino.

"Ino-chan ... truth or dare?" - Hinata asked shyly.

"Tr ..." - Ino was about to say truth, but something was warning her otherwise, so she decided to stick with her intuition. - "Dare!" - Hinata and Gaara cursed. And Ino noticed.

"I dare you to ..." - Hinata thought for a bit. She didn't want to put Ino into any complicated stuff. - "... kiss Shikamaru-kun ..." - everyone was surprised with Hinata. Where was the shy girl?

"Sure!" - Ino answered, surprising them even more, especially Shikamaru. She leaned closer, and closer ... and kissed him ... on the face (Muah!!!!!!!!). - "There 'ya go!" - Ino said triumphally.

"I meant on the lips!" - Hinata almost yelled.

"You said nothing about it. My dare is over!" - Ino smiled.

"NO!" - Gaara and Hinata yelled together. They had lost a perfectly good chance.

Shikamaru was still blushing madly.

"My turn, my turn!" - Naruto said eagerly, spinning the bottle with all his strength. The bottle stopped in front of Shino. - "Truth or dare?" - Naruto asked eagerly.

"Truth!" - Shino said plainly.

Naruto seemed to think for a while before asking. - "Do the bugs sleep with you?"

"Yes!" - everyone was like «EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW».

After recovering, Sakura made the bottle spin. It stopped in Neiji. - "Truth or dare?" - she asked happily. She had just the perfect dare. «Make him choose dare.»

"Dare!" - he answered promptly.

"YES!" - Sakura yelled. - "You're gonna regret your choice Neiji-kun!" - Neiji blushed but kept a straight face. He had a bad feeling about this. - "I dare you to transform into Kakashi-sensei and read us a part of his book: "ICHA ICHA PARADISE!" - Sakura laughed maniacally. Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped and the others were eager to know what exactly was inside the damn book.

"N-O! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!" - Neiji yelled getting up. - "I'll do no such thing!" - Neiji was blushing madly and cursing.

"Yes you will, you chose dare, now do as I told you!" - Sakura yelled back.

"I can't! I don't know what the book says!" - Neiji lied.

Sakura grinned. - "Yes you do! I heard you say that you used Byukugan to see. Now do the dare!" - Neiji blushed even more, as did Hinata, realizing that she hadn't been the only one to make it.

Neiji cursed some more, before performing a seal that transformed him into Kakashi.

"What is it about this 'Icha Icha Paradise'" - Temari asked Chouji.

"I don't know either!" - Chouji answered truthfully.

Neiji, or Kakashi, took said book from inside his pocket and coughed. - "Are you sure you want me to read this?" - Neiji asked, blushing madly.

"Go ahead! Kakashi-sensei already read us a part of it. Besides it'll be too darn funny to see the faces of everyone when they start hearing this." - Sakura giggle and blushed, along with Sasuke and Naruto that decided they'd rather be inside a snake's stomach than there.

Neiji blushed even more, if possible, and started reading. - "The beautiful Ikibi-chan had eyes as blue as the sky, the softness of her hair only comparable to the sweet taste of her lips ..."

«Seems quite normal to me!» - TenTen thought.

«What was all the fuss about? It's just a romance!» - Ino cursed on mind.

«Bummer! Here I was expecting to hear a porn!» - Kankuro thought to himself.

Neiji continued. - "... but what I remember most dearly, above all other things is the ... the ..." - Neiji stopped for a while and then yelled. - "I WON'T READ THIS!!!"

Sakura got up and pushed a kunai to his throat. - "Read or die!" (reminds me of the Anime ^-^). Neiji gulped and nodded. Sakura sat back down.

"I don't care if they all get too shocked to even speak!" - Neiji muttered before restart reading said book. - "... above all other things is the ... the touch of her skin. The feel of her breast against my chest when we made love. Wild love ... driven by instinct above all else. ... the way my ..." - Neiji stopped and arched a brow, blushing even more.

"Gah, Gah, Gah!" - Ino wanted to say something, but the words didn't come out and she fainted. Chouji had stopped eating, and was currently blushing madly, along with all the other persons there. Shikamaru was shocking his head, muttering something about <I told you so!>. Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Kakuro, Lee and TenTen were too shocked to say anything. Hinata had her head between her hands, trying not to look at anyone.

Temari was the only one who managed to chock something out. - "Gah ... How? HOW CAN A SENSEI CARRY THAT AROUND?" - she yelled from the top of her lungs.

"It was worse when he decided to read us a bit of it!" - Sasuke said, blushing. Sakura and Naruto agreed.

"It's you fault. You all wanted to know what was inside the book. Neiji gave you only a glimpse. It gets a lot worse and nasty ..." - the three teammates shivered at the thought of what Kakashi had once read to them as a joke. They were still fourteen when he decided they should know the real meaning of "Harem (no justu ^-^)", by reading them a part of Jiraya's book.

"It's okay Neiji, you can put the dirty book down now!" - Neiji sighed and turned back to himself.

"That was the most embarrassing moment of my life!" - he muttered, seating down next to a very blushing TenTen. - "Sorry TenTen-chan, but I warned you." - TenTen nodded. - "Thank the gods that I wasn't forced to read the details ... it gets pretty ..." - Neiji didn't even have a word for that.

------After a few minute, recovering from the shock-----

Sasuke made the bottle spin, it landed on Temari. He didn't even need to ask, she simply answered. - "Dare!" - Sasuke nodded.

"I dare you to ..." - for the first time, a smile appeared on his lips. Not a grin, but a smile. - "... Kiss another girl on the lips!"

"WHAT?" - Temari yelled, blushing madly.

"I give you the opportunity to choose the girl." - Sasuke almost laughed. The other boys were thrilled. - "It's just a kiss."

"But it's a girl!" - Temari whined.

"He kissed a boy once, and he didn't die!" - Kiba said, laughing. Both Sasuke and Naruto blushed madly.

"Alright then!" - Temari looked around. Who the heck would she kiss? She didn't wanna be the first to any of the girls. That would just be wrong.

She was sure that Sakura and Hinata were keeping their first kiss for Sasuke and Naruto. So that left her with TenTen and Ino. Temari smiled and got up. Shikamaru was in for a jealous party.

She leaned over Ino and quickly kissed her, startling the girl and especially, the blushing and steaming boy seating next to her aka Shikamaru.

"There you go Sasuke!" - she winked at Ino and then sat down. What she didn't notice was the also fuming Chouji seating next to her. - "Lee it's your turn!"

Lee nodded and made the bottle spin, landing on Gaara. - "Truth or dare?" - Lee asked, while they glared at each other.

"Truth!" - Gaara said simply.

"Is it true that in the sand that's in the gourd of yours lays the blood and flesh of every person you once killed?" - Lee asked and the others shivered.

"Yes! But I don't use it anymore!" - they all sighed relieved.

"Me!" - TenTen giggled, spinning the bottle. It aimed to Naruto. - "Truth or dare Naruto?"

"Truth!" - he answered quickly.

"Is it true that you were the first to experiment '1000 years of pain from Kakashi-sensei?" - TenTen giggled. Naruto and Sasuke flinched at the mention of such a dreadful technique.

"Yes, unfortunately!" - the others laughed, imagining Naruto being poked up the ass. Naruto blushed.

Neiji picked Chouji. - "Truth or dare?" - he asked.

"Dare!" - Chouji saw the smile on Neiji's lips and knew he would regret his choice very soon.

"I dare you to not put any food inside your mouth until tomorrow morning!" - Neiji smirked when Chouji panicked.

"NOOOOOO! Not my snacks!" - but being the proud ninja he was, he put his chips aside and sat down, wiping.

"Very good Chouji!" - Ino smiled. It was Shikamaru's time.

"Sasuke, truth or dare?" - Shikamaru asked when the bottle stopped on the raven-haired boy.

"Truth!"

Shikamaru yawned and then asked. - "Are you in love with Sakura?" - Sasuke coughed.

"WHAT?" - Sasuke yelled, blushing madly.

"You heard me well enough. Answer!" - everyone was surprised by Shikamaru's question. Not because of the question itself, but because of who made the question.

"Ahahaha! Shikamaru you asshole, of course Sasuke isn't in love with Sakura." - Ino laughed hard, but when Sasuke gave no answer she started doubting herself. - "Right? Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke was currently rubbing his chin, looking at the roof, very red on the face.

"Say it already!" - Naruto shouted and whacked him across the head.

"Shut up dobe!" - Sasuke snapped back.

"Are you going to give the answer sometime today?" - Shikamaru asked, arching a brow.

Sasuke flushed. - "OKAY! I admit. I love Sakura!" - he aimed a finger at Gaara. - "And I'm going to kill you for ever touching her!" - Gaara could help but laugh.

"NNNNOOOOO!" - Ino fainted.

Sakura blushed madly and fainted also.

"Freaky!" - Naruto muttered.

"Help me wake up Ino, she's the next to spin!" - Shikamaru asked Chouji. - "Wake up Ino!" - Shika asked, fighting the urge to kiss the girl.

Ino suddenly opened her eyes and got up, hitting her head on Shikamaru. - "ITTAI!" - they both yelled.

"Stupid Ino!" - Shikamaru yelled and prepared for death. When nothing came, he opened his eyes and looked at Ino.

She was crying and sobbing. - "Shika-kun!" - she grabbed him and cried on his shoulder. Shikamaru and Chouji exchanged glances. Ino had never acted that way before. - "Sasuke-*sob*kun doesn't like *sob* me ..." - Shikamaru sighed. Although he was sympathetic with her, all he wanted was to shoot her away. Was all she ever saw Sasuke? Couldn't she look around for a bit? Maybe that way he would be noticed.

Shikamaru just stood there, letting her cry but not hugging her back. She was hurt, but she was hurting him even more, and in ways he did not want to console her, since no one could do it for him.

Here we are, at the end of yet another chapter for this fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed it and please leave a review.

***