Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Sake ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

100 REVIEWS!!! Thank you so very much! And I'm very sorry for not updating for over two weeks but I had and author's block for this fic too. And as I once heard, one should not write under those conditions, even if the reviewers are begging for more. It would make a sucker chapter anyway, and I don't think anyone would like that, right?

I knew that sooner or later someone from "Stay with me" would drop by and intend to kill me. But, as I said of one of the first chapters for this story, I really need to finish this one. Besides I'm having a major author block for my CCS fic. But I promise that I'll finish it soon. Hopefully it will come after I finish this one.

Now back to business ,I hope you all enjoy this new chapter.

Note: The smoke that I mentioned on last chapter, appeared, like in all animes, when some characters are fighting and all you see is smoke and eventually some legs, heads and arms popping out. I can't explain it very well, but you should get the picture.

Disclaimer: I own anything related to Naruto. It's all Kishimoto-san's property. Only the original characters are mine. Including all the ladies that needed their bags carried away ^-^

Bloodthirsty - Friendship

Chapter 14: "Sake"

Hinata's mind was filled with bloody thoughts of all what might be happening to Naruto, while being harassed by a pack of mad teenage girls who seemed to be all but nice.

"S-stop it!" - Naruto's voice came. Hinata and the others flinched when they heard a scream, that seamed all but pleasant. - "Stop it, p-please!"

A few more Ah's, Oh's and No's were heard, and each time they came, the spectators flinched.

"Ahaha, stop it!" - their eyebrows rose, and they exchanged puzzled looks. That had not sounded like a cry of pain.

The smoke cleared and Hinata's eyes widened when, instead of a badly-beaten Naruto, she got a tickled-to-the-ground Naruto.

"That's what you get for running off like that!" - Temari yelled, as she tickled him some more. Naruto's eyes were full of tears and his mouth muscles hurt from laughing so hard for so long.

"Ahahaha, stop it, Ahaha, please, Ahahah ..." - Naruto tried in vain to remove the four pairs of hands from his ticklish spots.

Sasuke smirked. - "Dobe ..."

Neiji flushed a little and snickered. Lee grinned at him . - "Getting jealous?" - Lee laughed when Neiji flushed even more.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" - Neiji said, trying hard to hide his growing embarrassment.

"All you have to do is ask, and TenTen will gladly tickle you too ..." - Lee laughed some more, before a fist came in his direction. He dodged it easily and stuck his tongue out at his teammate, then started running around.

"Come back here Lee!" - Neiji demanded, as he pursued after leaf's green beast.

"You'll have to catch me first!" - Lee yelled back.

"... p-please ... Ahahaha ..." - Naruto kept on begging, but the girls did not mind his pleas one bit.

Naruto's stomach was hurting and he knew he couldn't take it for much longer, so taking advantage of a distraction from the girls, he spun around and got up quickly, startling the girls who fell off on their butts.

Even though no one was tickling him anymore, Naruto still laughed tiredly and the tears still lingered in his eyes.

"That was not fair!" - Ino yelled, getting up.

"What was that for?" - Naruto asked, still trying to catch his breath. - "Being tickled to death is not what I consider as vengeance ..." - he said slowly.

"Who wanted revenge?" - Ino said with a grin.

Naruto's eyes widened. - "Aren't you ... angry with me?" - Ino and the other girls frowned and seemed to be deep in thought, while patting their feet on the floor.

"Mmmmhhhhh ..." - Sakura hummed while a finger found it's way to her chin.

"NO!" - they all yelled and jumped on top of him, hugging him tight.

A few growls were heard from the crowd. That included Shikamaru's, Hinata's, Neiji's, Chouji's and the biggest one from a certain Uchiha. (Yeah, you heard me. Hinata growled! ^-^)

"You ..." - Naruto's eyes turned into pools of water. - " You girls ..." - he put his head between his hands and cried a river of tears.

Temari patted his back gently. - "There, there ..."

Naruto hugged Sakura and cried on her shoulder. - "You're such a baby ..." - Sakura muttered, with a smile on her lips, while Inner Sakura was yelling something like «Don't you dare wrench my clothes with your tears and I-don't-want-to-know-what-else!»

"He's getting all the attentions!" - Kankuro growled.

"Doesn't he always?" - Gaara said with a smile, which earned him a couple of cold glares.

"Dobe!" - Naruto looked up from Sakura's shoulder, to met his other's teammate cold glare on him. - "Get your hands off of Sakura, now!" - the Uchiha boy demanded. A vein popping out from his head.

"You mean these hands?" - grinning, Naruto hugged Sakura closer. Said girl blushed furiously. Not so much because of the proximity with Naruto, but because of Sasuke's jealousy.

"You've signed your death sentence!" - said Uchiha charged at Naruto, who easily dodged his first kick, with a grin on his face.

"You missed!" - Naruto teased, earning yet another growl from Sasuke.

Naruto ran around the other genins, avoiding Sasuke's kicks and punches, grinning all along.

"Stop moving around for a sec will 'ya? I wanna beat you real bad!" - Sasuke yelled, almost hitting Shikamaru's face in the process.

Naruto stuck his tongue out. - "Like I'd be stupid enough to do that!" - yet another punch avoided.

"They're so childish!" - Kankuro sighed heavily.

"I agree!" - Shikamaru said bored.

"No you don't!" - Ino said to her teammate, whacking him playfully across the head. - "Run Naruto-kun!" - she yelled, surprising most of them.

"Are YOU supporting NARUTO?" - Shikamaru almost yelled.

Ino giggled. - "Nope! It's just I love to see Sasuke-kun running around after him." - everyone fell back, anime style. Ino just giggled some more.

"This is so troublesome!" - Kankuro said annoyed.

"Hey! That's my line!" - Shikamaru said frustrated. Kankuro grinned widely.

"That's exactly my point!" - Kankuro laughed and Shikamaru sweatdropped.

"Have you been drinking?" - Shikamaru asked with a bored expression.

"Yes!" - everyone froze on their spots.

Ever so slowly, their heads turned to Kankuro.

"What, where and when?" - Gaara asked, as surprised as all the others.

"Sake, basement, and just about thirty minutes ago!" - Kankuro grinned pathetically once again.

The others soon joined.

"How much sake was there?" - Temari asked.

"Let me see ..." - Kankuro rubbed his chin, trying to remember. - "Lots and lots of it!" - he said, opening his arms up in the air.

"Let's go!" - Temari yelled and ran back home, being followed by everyone else.

------------5 seconds later----------

They were inside Gaara's house, panting hard and looking up at the door that stood closed before their eyes.

"Sake!" - Temari's eyes turned into stars. - "I never had the opportunity to taste it!" - the others nodded.

"You shouldn't drink it, 'ya know!" - Kankuro said bored.

"You're just saying that because you want it all for yourself!" - Temari glared at him.

"How come we never saw it before?" - Gaara asked, as his sister prepared to open the door to the basement.

"It was hidden behind the sacks of rice!" - Kankuro pointed.

"And very well hidden, because I had searched before and never found anything!" - Temari added dramatically. - "Oh Sake! The liquor I need to lighten up my days." - everyone sweatdropped.

Temari threw the door back and they all gasped. - "OH MY GOD!" - Ino yelled.

Before their eyes was the biggest amount of Sake bottles they had ever seen in their lives.

"There's no way THAT could be behind the rice sacks!" - Gaara told his brother.

"Did I say behind? I meant bellow!" - Kankuro said, already opening a Sake bottle and drinking from it.

"You mean on the ground?" - Kiba asked surprised. Kankuro nodded while still drinking.

They all stared for a while. Silence filled the room, except for Kankuro's drinking sounds (which by the way were extremely loud).

"The chunnin exam is only the day after tomorrow ..." - Kiba said, while gulping hard.

"We're gonna have a major hangover ..." - Lee said, licking his dry lips.

"We're not twenty yet ... (In Japan you need to be twenty years old to drink, legally)" - Neiji reasoned, but already drooling.

"Who the hell cares?" - Temari yelled before jumping forward and grabbing some bottles. Immediately being followed by the other genins.

"Let's go upstairs and celebrate!" - Temari yelled, taking a hand full of sake bottles up the stairs, followed closely by the others who took and equal amount of alcoholic drinks along. (No I do not support this kind of behavior. But everyone does it anyway. So ... to hell with it!) Kankuro soon followed behind.

-------Thirty minutes-------

"I'm so sowy(he means sorry)!" - Naruto almost yelled to Sasuke's ear. Said boy nodded absently and drank some more sake. - "I never meant to hide it from you. Can you forgive me? CAN YOU?" - he yelled, while falling backwards and hitting with his head hard on the floor.

"Dobe!" - Sasuke yelled, covering his already badly-hurt ear. - "You don't need to YELL!" - Sasuke hiccuped the last word.

Naruto rubbed his head. - "You forgive me then?" - Naruto made puppy-dog eyes to his teammate.

"Of course I do!" - Sasuke answered calmly, earning a very tight hug from the kitsune-boy.

"I luv you Sasuke-kuun!" - Naruto tried kissing Sasuke's cheek. The boy tried to get away and started yelling his head off. Saying something about stupid Naruto and never drinking Sake again.

"They're so kawaii (means cute)!!" - Sakura and Ino squeaked when they saw Naruto and Sasuke hugging and almost kissing.

"NO!" - Hinata yelled, very flushed (as usual ^-^) - "Don't kiss my Naruto-kun!" - Hinata tried running there, but on the way tripped over Shino's foot and ended up falling on top of both boys. They ended up kissing both her cheeks. (Naruto*Hinata*Sasuke, One on each side ^-^)

"KAWAII!!!!" - TenTen joined the squeaking Ino and Sakura.

Hinata, blushing madly, put her hands over her cheeks and battled her eyelashes seductively at Naruto. - "If you wanted to kiss me, you only needed to ask Naruto-kun!" - Naruto blushed and started leaning forward. Their lips were almost touching, before a very drunk Shikamaru fell back and landed on Naruto.

"ITTAI!!!" - Naruto yelled, holding his broken nose to his face.

"Gomen!" - lazy Shikamaru got up slowly and walked (or stumbled) across the room, so he could get to the bathroom.

"We're 'ya going Shika?" - Ino appeared in front of him with a smile.

"To the bathroom! I wanna pee!" - Shikamaru said lazily.

"No you're not! I wanna go to the bath-bathroom first!" - Ino stammered out, hiccuping.

"If I don't go in now, I'll just die!" - Shikamaru said, already with his hand on the knob.

"NO!" - Ino's hand was over his in an instant. - "I'm going on first!"

"No! I am!" - Shikamaru yelled, very close to her face.

"ME!" - Ino yelled.

Shikamaru pushed her aside, making her fall back on her butt and entered the bathroom quickly.

Everyone stared, expecting Ino to get up and kick the living hell out of Shikamaru. To their surprise, Ino lowered her head and started ... crying.

"BUAH! You're a meanie Shika-kun!" - and she cried some more.

Most of the present genins, decided that they liked the crazy Ino more than the crying one.

Soon, Shikamaru's head came popping out of the room. A grin appeared in his face when he saw Ino, still sitting on the floor and crying her heart off. - "Ne, Ino-chan!" - Ino looked up. - "Bathroom is free now!" - Ino's face light up and she got up quickly, singing her way to the bathroom. Shikamaru let her in, the grin still in his face.

"UWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" - was soon heard all over the house. Ino's voice rang in their ears for what seemed an eternity. - "SHIKA!!!" - Ino's head came popping out of the bathroom. She was very flushed. - "You men are PIGS! You hear me? PIGS, I tell 'ya!" - and with that she entered the bathroom again, not without a few curses on the way.

Shikamaru was laughing his head off. While the others just stared. A drunken Shikamaru was definitely a bad thing.

--------A few minutes later----------

Gaara was currently laughing his head off because Kankuro was using one of Temari's dresses and flirting with Shino and Kiba.

Hinata had her arms around Naruto's neck, and was trying desperately to get him to kiss her, without being to obvious about how eager she was for it.

Sakura and Sasuke were dancing an imaginary romantic song. And Ino was giving Shikamaru a lesson on what to do when you go to the bathroom to pee.

Temari was feeding Chouji with some strawberries and eventually sake. Neiji had said for him not to eat, but he never mentioned anything about another person feeding him, right?

TenTen was desperately trying to get Neiji to dance with her, just like Sasuke and Sakura, but the Hyuga boy didn't want to because he was enjoying the way TenTen was combing his hair.

Lee was chatting happily with Gaara, also laughing along when Kankuro tried to kiss either Kiba or Shino.

All in all, that was not a normal night. And after a couple of hours and many sakes, most of them had fallen asleep. Chattered around the floor and in all kinds of awkward positions.

"Uwah!" - Naruto yawned loudly. Hinata was currently asleep, with her head resting on his shoulder and her arms around his waist.

"Have some sleep." - Gaara said calmly.

"What about you?" - Naruto asked, yawning again.

"I can't sleep stupid!" - Gaara snickered.

"Don't call me that ..." - Naruto's eyes closed and soon the only sound Gaara could hear were the others snoring and breath. He smiled despite himself and laid down on the couch. He might not be able to sleep, but he could at least rest his body, and for the first time in ages, his mind too could rest.

How bad was it? I kind of liked it, but I never know how others will react. Well, I surely hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a review. And again, I apologize for any mistake that this might have. Thank you all for your support!

***

{NightAngel}