Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Talk ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! Yeah I know. You probably want me dead by now. But after what I have to say, you'll definetly have my head ... *gulp*

Yes people, I have bad news for you! *No, don't kill me yet!*

The situation is the following: When I started this fic, my intention was to write it only until the very beggining of the Chuunin exam, never intending to write the exam itself. Due to your amazing support I decided that I should writte the exam also, and actually I have some pretty good ideas for the tests. Now, due to a major author block (yes I have that alot), I'll have to stick to my first idea.

Yes people! I will end this fanfic right before the main event. And I have a few good reasons: I suck at writing combats; I have an authors block, which would mean the chapters would be crap. That was my original intention.

But fear not! I promisse that as soon as this crisis passes, I'll satisfy your most intimate wishes and write it throught the chunin exam. For once because I also want to do it.

Resuming, I only have one more chapter to go. After that, I'll be absent for quite some time.

I apologise, but there's nothing I can do about this crazy mind of mine. I'll try to post the last chapter this week, or in the beggining of the next.

Sorry people! I love you all ... truly!

***