Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Troubles to the highest rank ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry, sorry! I'm sooooo sorry! There is no available excuse for this delay. Gomen! Forgive me please.

Before anything else, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful and supporting reviews. You are all amazing.

And the Brazilian boy (sorry, forgot your name) that writes to me ... thank you for remembering me about the senseis.

All of you, enjoy this new chapter.

Sorry for the OOCness of Ino in this chapter. But she is drunk peeps, so it's excusable. -_-

People. Visit my Deviantart account, and you'll be able to see a drawing of Liya (the girl they found at the restaurant). Look for it and please leave a comment if you like it. The site is www.dreamgazer-nightange.deviantart.com

Disclaimer: I own nothing from the original Manga or Anime.

Bllodthirtsy - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 15: "Troubles to the highest rank"

-------------------------------The next morning-----------------------------

Kurenai patted her feet impatiently on the ground. - "Where the hell are they?" - she fumed.

"Kurenai-chan is cursing! This is bad!" - Asuma said. A smile playing in his lips when a vein popped in Kurenai's head.

"Am I the only one worrying here?" - she asked furious, passing around in circles.

"They can take care of themselves ..." - Kakashi said with a grin, reading his 'Icha Icha Paradise'.

"Perv ..." - Kurenai muttered under her breath, lifting an eyebrow when Kakashi blushed behind his mask.

"They're in the epitome of youth. Worry not, for I'm sure they are safe and sound." - Gai made one of his famous poses for Kurenai, who sweatdropped.

"I'm just surprised that Shikamaru didn't come on his own. Normally he gets bored real quick. But then again ... if he tried Ino would kick his ass painfully!" - Asuma light up another cigarette.

"THAT'S IT!" - Kurenai yelled, startling the remaining jounins. - "I'm going to look for them." - and she walked outside the room, into the hall of the hotel.

"Kurenai-san wait! I'll help you find the little teens." - Gaia yelled, following the enraged jounin female. Asuma sighed and followed behind. Kakashi just walked on, not bothering to do it quickly as the others.

When they reached the lobby, Kurenai fumed more and hit her hands strongly on the counter, startling the old man there.

"Y-Yes? May I help you?" - the same man asked carefully.

"Do you know where those little punks went yesterday?" - Kurenai asked threateningly.

The others jounins sweatdropped.

"Excuse me?" - the old man quivered when Kurenai glared at him.

"She wants to know if you, by any means, could possibly know where our students went yesterday." - Kakashi asked calmly, not taking his eyes from his book.

"They didn't come back until now and we're starting to worry." - Asuma added.

"You mean those twelve teens that came with you?" - the senseis nodded. - "Well, usually we do not ask where our guest go ..." - the senseis sighed in defeat. - "... but ..." - that caught their attention. - " ... we happened to hear little pieces of their conversation during breakfast yesterday." - Kurenai nodded eagerly. - "It seams they were going to find another team of genins. One from the sand!" - the old man concluded.

"A sand team?" - all four jounins asked surprised. The old man nodded.

"Well that's weird!" - Kurenai said, while rubbing her chin, thinking hard.

"They don't know anyone from the sand." - Gai pointed out.

"Yes they do!" - Kakashi affirmed, looking up from his book. The other jounins gasped.

-----------------A few minutes later, at Gaara's place--------------

Gaara opened his eyes when the first rays of sunshine hit his face in the morning, or at least he tried to. - "Oh crap!" - he had not fallen asleep, but he remained with his eyes closed all night, and now, the sunlight was hurting him a lot. Besides his head was bumping and he had the impression a war tank had just stepped on it. - "Ughhh!" - he got up in a flash, quickly regretting it as the headache only seemed to increase. - "Note to myself: Never drink sake again." - he got up slowly, stumbling his way to the bathroom. - "Gross!" - he almost yelled, when entering his bathroom, he found it completely turned upside down. Seemed like a war had taken place in there, but at least, no one had puked on the floor, or anywhere by the matter.

Opening the tub, he splashed cold water in his face and looked over at his reflection in the mirror. He snickered to himself. - «You look like shit!» - he was about to say.

"You look like shit!"

Gaara looked over to the door and saw a very bored and tired Shikamaru standing there. - "I was thinking the exact same thing!" - Gaara admitted. Then he eyed Shikamaru up and down. - "But might I say, you don't look any better."

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and stumbled his way across the bathroom. Soon his hand came flying to his mouth, and he almost fell on top of Gaara.

"Don't puke on me!" - Gaara yelled, while jumping to the side. He watched as the lazy chunnin sank his head on the toilet and let it all out.

"Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!" - Gaara covered his own mouth, suppressing his will to puke right there and then.

Soon after, Shikamaru was finally done. Said chunnin sat down on the floor and laid his back on the cold wall, looking even worse then before.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you." - Gaara said, while flushing the toilet, which Shikamaru thanked. - "Since you're a chuunin already, you shouldn't be allowed here right?" - Shimaru looked up at him and extended his hand in the air. Gaara took it and helped Shikamaru up.

"Yes!" - Shikamaru stumbled across the room again and sank his head on the cold water that was running. - "But seeing as the previous exam was cut short and my team members had no one else to put on their team, the Hokage and the council decided to let me participate, only on the first two test where my team needs to have three members. From then on, they're on their own." - Shikamaru finished, turning the water off and drying his hair with a towel.

"I see ..." - Gaara sighed. - "We should wake the others up." - Shikamaru nodded.

"One by one. Because if they all decide to come to the bathroom at once ... " - Shikamaru and Gaara shrugged. - "I don't really wanna think about it!" - Shikamaru finished.

"Agreed!" - Gaara said, gulping hard.

They walked to the living room, hearing the loud snoring of most the genin boys. Gaara snickered and walked up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" - Shikamaru yelled, regretting it immediately as his head started hurting even more.

"To my room, to take a shower and dress something that doesn't smell like sake and other things I do not wish to recall." - Gaara said while disappearing from the other shinobi's view.

"Running off ... leaving me with all these troubled things to do ..." - he looked around himself. A hand grabbing his pained head. - "Leaving me to deal with them ..." - he sighed. - "How troublesome!" - he reluctantly forced his feet to move, walking to one of his sleeping teammates.

"Yo! Ino-chan wake up!" - he tried calling, but to no avail. He kneeled down and shacked the blonde girl a little. - "Oi! Get up!" - the girl mumbled something under her breath and turned her back on him. - "Damn Ino ..." - he muttered, bored ...

Shikamaru sighed hard and tried again - "Come on Ino! I don't have all day."

A smile found its way across Ino's face, a very wicked smile. Shikamaru lifted an eyebrow.

"Sasuke-kun!" - Ino yelled, as she jumped forward into Shikamaru's arms.

Shikamaru fell back on the floor, with a still half asleep Ino on top.

"Sasuke ... Sasuke ... Sasuke-kun!" - she singed, trying to plant kisses on the boys face.

"Ino ... s-stop it. It's me!" - Shikamaru tried in vain to get away from Ino's grip, but to no avail. - "Ugh. Dammit!" - Shikamaru almost yelled in frustration.

"Sasu ..." - Ino's eyes flew open with Shikamaru's small yell. - "... ke-kun?" - Ino blinked her eyes, noticing the position they were in.

"Ugh ..." - Shikamaru wanted to make up an excuse, although Ino was the guilty one. He knew her very well, and she was surely going to beat him into a bloody pulp anytime now. - "I have and explanation for this ..."

"You're not sasuke-kun?" - Ino said cutely, making Shikamaru sweatdrop.

"N-no!" - he whined.

Ino's eyes turned into stars, as her 'arms' closed around his neck. - "Shika-kun!" - she squealed, trying to place butterfly kisses in his face.

"WTF?" - he again fell on his back, fighting hard against Ino's tries to kiss him senseless. - "Stop it already Ino!"

Ino stopped suddenly and her eyes were watery. - "Why?" - she asked with puppy-eyes

Shikamaru sweatdropped once again.

«She is still under the effect of the sake.»

"Because you're drunk." - Shikamaru said plainly.

"Am not!" - Ino yelled at him.

"Ssshhh!" - Shikamaru placed a hand over her lips, warning her not to speak loud. - "We don't want to wake the others up." - he looked around, making sure no one else was awake. - "Not for now at least." - He finally took his hand from her, still looking over his shoulder, searching for any movements.

"Eeek!" - he squealed when he turned over and saw Ino's face.

She was blushing madly and playing around with her fingers and hair. He suddenly had the urge to run away.

"Ne Shika-kun you think they would disturb us while we were at it. That's why you don't want to wake them up."

Shikamaru's jaw dropped and he blushed madly. «What the hell is she talking about.» - "What do you mean? I just don't think they ..." - Shikamaru was cut short when Ino's hands went to her face and her eyelids started battling rapidly and seductively.

"I'm too shy Shika-kun. I have no experience whatsoever. But if it's you then it's ok." - Shikamaru's jaw dropped even more. - "Just please be gentle!" - Ino added cutely.

Shikamaru turned into a ghost.

"Ahahaha!" - Shikamaru's train of thoughts was interrupted when Gaara came downstairs, smiling widely and barely containing a smirk. - "How cute! But please use one of the rooms upstairs. You wouldn't like to wake them up with your ... love sounds now would you?" - Gaara added playfully.

"Shut up!" - Shikamaru yelled, forgetting that he might've just woken up the rest of the crew.

"Kyaa! I'm so embarrassed!" - Ino squeaked, cheeks burning red.

"See? You're just adding wood to the fire! You should be on my side!" - Shikamaru yelled frustrated.

"And why's that?" - Gaara played with the shadow boy, who was starting to steam.

"Weren't you supposed to be upstairs, doing nothing at all, while I had the troublesome task of waking up these troublesome persons?" - Shikamaru tried to change the subject, looking away, blushing a deep red.

"The bell rang!" - Shikamaru looked up at the sand nin, puzzled. - "But I guess you were too stuck up in your love life to notice." - Shikamaru steamed some more and Gaara smirked.

The bell rang once again and Gaara sighed in frustration. - "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

When Gaara opened the door, he had to block his eyes from the strong sun shining outside. At first he did not manage to see who was outside. But after a few seconds his eyes widened.

He turned his head, to look over his shoulder at Shikamaru who was in the middle of the living room. - "We've got trouble!"

Yes I apologize! Short chapter I know. But I'll try to write the next one soon. (Haven't I said that on last chapter?).

And I know I promised this was going to be the last chapter, but I'm thinking seriously about continuing this after all. We'll see ...

I hope I haven't lost many of my readers, cause that would be just too bad. Please leave a comment and kill me all the many times you wish. I deserve it. :p