Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ Final Goodbye ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No words will be enough to apologise to all of you who have been waiting for more than two years for the rest of this story. I cannot show how sorry I am.
How happy you made me feel each time one of you reviewed this fanfic and how angry I felt at my self for not getting to write the reamining of it. I feel like the worst person in the world and I deserved each bad-mouth you had coming my way. This time around I can't complian for anyone's almost flamer review since it's all more than worth for me.
I could give you hundreds of reasons to why I never got around to write more chapters but I'll keep it simple enough:
1) My life went through a few rush sets, making me loose the will to do anything (my online comics included).
2) After recovering I got into school again and lost almost any free time I had.
3) I'm publishing a comic which takes the few free moments away. I barely have time for myself.
4) Naruto's story (the manga) thus far has led so astray from my fanfic that I feel this is useless. What happened to Sasuke and all the rest made me feel this fanfic had no meaning.
5) I feel the fanfic itself was a litle bit childish and the grammar was not all that good, although not as bad as the previous ones.
 
I'm sorry everyone, and I know I should've done this a long time ago. I have no forgiveness.
I'm not gonna be able to continue this and I won't ask you to understand. I just hope you don't hate me for it.
 
I'll probably never writte a fanfic again, but maybe ... who knows ... a few one-shots or something.
 
I'm really, really terribly sorry for making you all wait for nothing.
 
I wish you all a great 2007!!!
And once more, THANK YOU ALL for the amazing support and patience you demonstrated.
 
[Ana Nunes]
2007/01/07