Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Birthday Surprise ❯ Attempted Escape, and Reasons ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The door opened…

"What are you trying to do now?" the same voice as before asked her.

Sakura didn't try to respond, and hurriedly untied the rest of her.

"Shit, guys, she's trying to escape!" he called into the doorway.

Sakura pulled the gag from her mouth and uncovered her eyes.

`Yes, come on, get passed the guy and run for the door!' Sakura mentally screamed.

The guy came at her, and grabbed her from behind. And Sakura could have sworn she was on a lucky streak. The back of Sakura's head was at the guy's chin. `Heehee.' Sakura had a plan.

Sakura tried to ram her elbow into her captor's stomach, and as she knew, he blocked by grabbing both her arms, stopping her from hitting him.

"Che, stupid girl." The guy murmured into her ear.

`Stupid dude' thought Sakura as she grinned and leaned forward and brought her head backward, with as much force as she could, into his neck. He choked, and reluctantly let go of her.

Sakura spun around and ran out the open door.

Sakura stopped when she caught sight of silver hair. `Kakashi?' And she was shocked at what she saw.

Kakashi, sitting on a stool right next the table, with cards in his hands. Sakura looked across from him, a man with long black hair and red and black eyes, holding cards as well.

`Th-They're playing…Go Fish?!' Inner Sakura realized with disgust.

Kakashi looked up and saw Sakura, looking horrified.

"Sakura?"

That snapped something in Sakura, she remembered that she was kidnapped, remembered that Kakashi was supposed to be her friend. Sakura's heart thumped in anguish, and rage. Sakura quickly glanced about and saw a door to her left.

Kakashi stood up.

And Sakura bolted.

"Kakashi, get her!" The man with the long black hair yelled and threw down his cards.

`Come on, almost there.' Sakura thought as she reached for the doorknob. But another hand beat hers to it.

"Sakura. Calm down and stop it." Kakashi said from beside her.

`The nerve of him!' Inner Sakura seethed. Sakura balled her hands into fist and aimed a punch to Kakashi's face, which he caught easily. And after he caught her other hand. Sakura turned to desperate measures.

She stomped on the foot she had earlier, and kicked him in the balls. Sakura grimaced as he doubled over in pain.

Sakura grasped the door handle and swung it open quickly.

Fed up with what was happening, that man with the long black hair ran quickly up to Sakura before she set foot onto the ground outside, and slapped her across the face.

Sakura yelped in pain, and flew into a wall from the force of the blow.

Kakashi, who had gotten himself off the floor, yelled, "Hey, don't hurt her Itachi!"

The man with the long black hair, or other wise, Itachi, just growled.

"I-I'm going to kill her!" a voice coming from the room Sakura was in yelled.

And Sakura saw him. He had short black hair, red and black eyes like Itachi, but looked younger.

Then red met green. `Pretty eyes.' Sakura thought, but was brought back to reality when her cheek throbbed with emense pain. Sakura tentatively touched her cheek winced, and drew her hand back and look at her fingers.

Blood was on her fingers.

The room went quiet as Sakura looked at her fingers, then to her captors.

"W-What?" Sakura asked and squirmed under the heavy gaze that they were giving her.

`They're creeping me out!' Sakura backed into the corner.

Kakashi was the closest of the three to Sakura. He crawled the little distance between him and Sakura.

"Kakashi, what are you doing?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi leaned his face towards Sakura's bleeding face, stuck his tongue out, and licked Sakura's bleeding cheek. He moved closer, almost sitting on top of her lap, and gently bit down on her cheek, causing more blood to stream down her already pale cheek.

Sakura had to bite her lip to keep from gasping at the sensation as Kakashi lapped up the blood pouring from her cheek.

After a few moments, Sakura began to feel a little lightheaded. Her mind was blank except for the voice booming inside her thoughts.

`Sakura! What ever he's doing to you, make him stop it! Hit him, slap him, just DO SOMETHING BUT SIT THERE!!!!' Inner Sakura thought angry. And that snapped Sakura back to where she was.

Sakura raised her arms, and pushed Kakashi off her. And as he fell off, Sakura looked at his face. Two little fangs protruded out of his mouth, revealing her blood on them. And a little stream of blood was trickling down his chin.

She looked around, and they were staring at her…again. Sakura couldn't take it anymore…

"WOULD YOU STOP STARING!??!?!!??!?!" Sakura screeched.

And after she said that, she felt an extreme tiredness. And she fell a sleep.

"Kakashi, why'd you do that?" Asked the guy with the short black hair.

"I-I couldn't help it Sasuke. I was just so close to her." Kakashi said.

"Moron." Itachi and Sasuke muttered at the same time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sakura' eyes fluttered open when she heard the door open. It was Itachi. "What do you want with me?!" Sakura asked as she stood up.

He just looked at her.

Sakura balled her fists, ready to fight again if she had to. "Why won't anyone answer me?!"

"We want your blood."

Sakura's face paled instantly, her b-blood? So they were vampires? "Why me?"

Itachi didn't answer but left the room, only for Sasuke to walk in and close the door. "Why me?" She repeated.

Sasuke shrugged carelessly. "It was basically random. And it was Kakashi's turn to get food." Sasuke stated, as if it were the most common thing in the world to say.

Sakura began to tear up, all this was crashing down upon her to quickly for her to handle it. Sakura began to cry, so Kakashi and her friendship had been nothing? Sakura plopped down on the bed she had just been sleeping on.

Sakura covered her face and let out a choked sob. She wished that this was a dream, but she knew better.

Sasuke gulped, he wasn't very good with crying women. That was Kakashi's specialty, not his. Sasuke sat down next to Sakura and curiously put his arm around her. For some reason he wanted to be gentle with her.

Sakura stiffened. But then relaxed when he began to rub her back soothingly. "This is all happening to fast…" Sakura whimpered and leaned against Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke sighed, he felt a little happier about making her stop crying. Sasuke lifted Sakura's chin up level with his face. "It's okay." He leaned down and kissed Sakura's mouth.

Sakura blushed, and closed her eyes as Sasuke trailed his kisses down to her neck right where it connected to her shoulder. Sakura shuddered as a shiver went down her spine.

Sasuke's mouth opened and he gently bit down on her skin, letting the blood spill into his mouth as he sank his fangs in deeper, causing more blood to flow from the wound.

Sakura felt lightheaded again. And fell into a deep sleep while Sasuke continued to drink her blood.

"What are you doing Sasuke?!" a voice hissed from the doorway.

"Feeding." Came the simple reply.

"You and Kakashi both! You need to control yourselves!" Itachi hissed, but then calmed down and took a deep breath. "Just don't drain her." And Itachi turned and left.

"Sakura…" Sasuke said, and looked back to her limp form. He set her on the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. He stood up and bet over and gave Sakura a light kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(AN: Thank you for the reviews! ^_^ And sorry for the long update, hope you like this chapter all you Sasuke/Sakura fans! Review PLEASE! Anywayz, byes! Oh, and I don't own Naruto!