Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ I Want to Break You... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken - by Shin Mao
 
Sasuke had been living together with Naruto for a while now and Naruto was happy with it. Sasuke was just happy Naruto was happy but something was still bothering him all the time. Itachi.
 
He sat up in his bed, after attempting to fall asleep eight times, and groaned. Naruto glanced at him. “What's wrong, Sasuke-kun…? You`ve been trying to fall asleep for a while now and it's keeping me up.” He sat up as well and looked at his partner, worriedly.
 
“Naruto…” Sasuke said and paused for a while. Finally he continued. “There's something I need to do…”
 
Naruto was fully awake now. “What is it?”
 
“…It's been bothering me lately… I keep on feeling Itachi is near and I don't know when or where he will show up… I just want him gone, out of my life… before he does anything…”
 
“Like what…?” Naruto asked.
 
Sasuke paused for a little while and then spoke, shaking his head. I'm going out. I shouldn't take long, he said, getting up and walking toward to closet for his jacket.
 
Should I come with you?? Naruto asked, determined.
No I have to go by myself think about things…”
Be careful…” Naruto said.
 
Sasuke nodded and threw on his jacket, going outside. He continued walking, thinking about how Itachi and him were when they were younger when Itachi was a good person. Everyone is born good, right?
 
He stopped walking, looking up at the place they used to live at he wondered if anything had changed since he left.
 
As he entered, the same bloodstains remained on the floor, only they were now dry and everything was dusty. The place crept him out some how and he felt a weird sensation. Unable to stop himself, Sasuke walked farther in and leaned down against a wall, remembering exactly how everything happened How he found his parents dead and how Itachi left. He felt lonely suddenly and buried his head onto his knees.
 
I know I have Naruto and all the others and I hate you but…” He looked up ahead of him at the empty room. “…I still wish to have you back sometimes…” he whispered more to himself. He wiped his face of the few tears that were there and stood up, walking toward the stairs and up to where Itachi's room used to be. Was it still the same?
 
Sasuke opened the door, looking inside. Seeing no one, he walked in. The room, although not in use for so many years, still had the scent of the good Itachi. Before he knew it, the door behind him slammed shut. Alert, he quickly spun around and came face to face with the one who murdered his clan. The sharingan eyes stared into his own expressionlessly.
Itachi…” he let out in a weak voice barely above a whisper. What are you doing here?
 
“…I ask you that. In my room, nonetheless. Since when have I lost the right to my room? Itachi spoke in a cold voice.
 
Sasuke fought back the sudden want to just hug Itachi and let all his emotions out to him, and glared at his brother. You ruined my whole life aniki..!
 
Yet you live just because of me, Itachi added. If I were dead, you wouldn't care to die…”
 
Sasuke continued glaring at him. The only way I'll die, is if you go down with me..
 
Then why leave it off? Afraid of what your little friend will think? `Where is Sasuke-kun? He was supposed to be back a long time ago?'” Itachi spoke, imitating what Naruto would say.
 
Sasuke's eyes widened. You were there the whole time!?
 
Itachi ignored him and walked toward his brother. Now this is my room and as far as I know, I have any right I want here..
 
Sasuke stepped back, alerted. “What are you thinking aniki?
 
You still call me that. I thought I wasn't your brother anymore…” he continued advancing on Sasuke.
 
Sasuke continued backing up but stopped as he reached the bed. What's the worst you can do to me!? I AM your brother and no threats like this will work!! If you're trying to kill me, why don't you do it normally…” he spoke, trying not to believe what he knew was on Itachi's mind.
 
Itachi gave out an almost sickeningly evil laugh. Why would I do that when I can have some fun first? he asked, emphasizing the word fun.
 
No I'm your brother you wouldn't do that…”
 
Sasuke I'm not your brother any more…” His eyes shined with hatred and a sickening lust.
 
Sasuke tried to back up, forgetting that he was stuck, and tripped back over the bed. Sitting up he looked up onto the one towering above him. For the second time in his life he felt real fear.
 
Isn't this sad I have you all to myself and defenseless too but you do this to Naruto all the time and you should know what it feels like to have someone own you…” Itachi pushed Sasuke down onto the bed.
 
No! No one but Naruto can have that!! Especially not you!!!! he attempted to push the other away but to no attempt. Pulling out a kunai, he threw it at Itachi but due to lack of concentration on his part, Itachi had no problem avoiding it.
 
Holding the kunai in front of Sasuke, he spoke. Thanks, now how should I use this on you…” Sasuke could feel the sickening smirk on his brother's face.
“…NARUTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Itachi slapped him and glared down upon him. He won't save you! If he does come, he'll be too late!
 
Why are you doing this? It would be much easier to kill me…” Sasuke let his tears fall freely, not caring that Itachi saw for the first time since his clan was murdered.
 
That wouldn't be fun I don't want to kill you just yet I want to break you Sasuke..
 
AAAAAHHH!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Naruto heard Sasuke call out to him and quickly ran outside, running in whichever direction he could feel Sasuke was. SASUKE!!! He bumped into someone and almost fell backward to the ground when the person held on to him, preventing him from falling. He looked up. Kakashi-sensei!!! Sasuke-!! He's in trouble-!!!!!
 
Kakashi grew alert. Where is he??
 
I don't know! Follow me! he ran ahead.
 
Wait!! Kakashi ran after him.
 
Sasuke please be okay…” Naruto silently prayed.
 
As they were running to wherever Naruto assumed Sasuke was, they passed by the pink-haired girl of the team. They didn't notice her but as she saw that something was wrong she followed them. As she caught up with Kakashi, she asked.
 
Naruto-kun says Sasuke-kun is in trouble, Kakashi explained quickly. Naruto!! Slow down!!
 
I can't slow down! Sasuke needs me. You can stay behind if you can't keep up, Naruto said back to them, going at super speed.
 
`When'd he gain such speed?' Kakashi wondered.
 
~~~~~
 
Do you have a precious person to you?
 
What do you mean?
 
When you're fighting for a precious person, you fight at your best.
 
~~~~~
 
SASUKE!!!! Naruto cried as he suddenly came to a stop. Kakashi and Sakura almost bumped into him. He turned to the place they were next to. Sasuke was leaning against the doorframe, struggling to stand up. Naruto quickly ran up to him to support him. Sasuke!!! What happened!?!? he exclaimed, full of worry. Kakashi and Sakura looked worried as well as they watched the couple.
 
Na Naruto…” Sasuke tried to speak.
 
Sasuke! What happened!? Naruto repeated.
 
Ita..chi…” was the last thing Sasuke said before fainting into Naruto's arms.
 
Sasuke!!!! Naruto cried over his lover. Kakashi-sensei!!! Go get Tsunade-sama!!! Hurry!!!! He lifted Sasuke off the ground and waited to put him in a somewhat comfortable position in his arms. That's when he saw blood all over the boy's lower abdomen and all over his arms and legs. Sa..suke. What did he do to you? Why did I let you out? Why wasn't I there..!? Naruto started blaming himself as he carried Sasuke toward Tsunade's.
 
Sakura stood speechless until she decided to follow them. Naruto, don't blame yourself.
 
What do you care about me!? You only care about him anyway so of course it's all my fault!! Naruto yelled at her for the first time.
 
Sakura's eyes widened. She realized he was right. She was always asking about Sasuke. Never Naruto. She stopped following him and after saying I hope he gets better, she walked back home.
 
Naruto didn't notice and continued looking down at Sasuke's form. Sasuke…” he let tears pour out of his eyes. What did that bastard do!? I'll kill him..!!
 
~TBC?~