Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Call Me Selfish ❯ Try Not To Scream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Call Me Selfish
 
Disclaimers: I do not own Naruto. If I did own Naruto I wouldn't have to write annoying disclaimers- now would I?
 
Oi… I was supposed to be updating my Dbz Stories but I got bored. So here I am again- back with Naruto.
 
Warning- this chapter might be a little sick and twisted. Don't come after me if you get grossed out. I grossed myself out actually.
 
LAST TIME ON CALL ME SELFISH
 
“The woman has unleashed the demons upon us!!”
 
The three ninja's winced as Naruto wailed his head off and fell with a large cannonball splash into the icy waters below.
 
“Let go of that lady!”
 
“If you are not a warlock then why do you walk on water, boy?”
 
But at the mention of him being a baby demon- both his and the kyuubi's charka sparked angrily.
 
Sexy-no-jutsu!!
 
“Who taught him that move?”
 
Were all Konoha's shinobi this eccentric?
 
“You are, by far, the most unpredictable person, Naruto-kun.”
 
“I owe you my life. I'll be sure to return the favor some day.”
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Chapter Three:
Try Not To Scream
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
xxx
 
The four shinobi landed silently in the clearing facing mountain of stone. Carved through the stone face were a series of small openings- some enough room for one human to pass through, and others room enough for whole buildings to fit inside..
 
Naruto took in each opening in turn, and decided upon the one directly in front of him. “Let's go!” He shouted brashly moving forward.
 
But he went nowhere. Kakashi had anticipated the boy's haste and managed to hold him back by the back collar of his orange and black uniform.
 
Naruto stopped struggling immediately and sent his former sensei a fixed scowl.
 
“Hold on, Naruto,” said the Jounin through his face mask. “You can't just walk in a place coated with seals.”

Kakashi smiled with his eyes to his other two pupils. “I've taken the liberty of seeing what kind of seals we are dealing with. These are actual illusionary types of seals so…”
 
“They will pick up on our worst fears and project them visually in our minds,” Sakura said simply. “But if we stop the charka flow or renew the charka flow in our minds we should be able to dispel the illusions much like you would do for ginjutsu type attacks.”
 
“Correct, Sakura,” Kakashi nodded releasing Naruto at last.
 
“That doesn't sound too hard,” Naruto grumbled eyeing the many tunnels. Although he was secretly pondering about what Ero-sennin had told him about ginjutsu. He still was not very good at conquering illusion.
 
Kakashi smiled over at his shortest team member and announced, “Let's make a little contest of this, shall we?”
 
Naruto suddenly perked up with interest.
 
“You should be able to determine from the outside which path would be the best for you to take,” Kakashi said waving his hands over the numerous cave opening. “For fighting room go for the larger caves- but for charka control the smaller caves. Each cave is designed to train a ninja's strengths and weaknesses. There are several connecting seals in the cave but one that acts as the main catalyst. Find that seal- and all the others will be deactivated. Rather simple and crude- but such were the extent of the complex seals in that day.”
 
Kakashi noticed Naruto was itching for him to get a point so Kakashi decided to shorten the lecture. “Let's see who can reach the seal first, shall we?”
 
Naruto was positively brimming with excitement. He turned to jump the nearest cave but Kakashi caught him again.
 
“Wait, wait. One last thing,” Kakashi said releasing the grumpy fox carrying shinobi.
 
Kakashi looked around the group with an admiring grin. “You've grown, all of you. I expect this mission to be simple but don't let such a fact put you off guard.
 
“Sakura,” said Kakashi making the young lady smile softly. “As our team's chuunin I anticipate a stunning display of your charka control. Remember- we shall each take different tunnels so none of us will see you in the path you take.”
 
“Hai,” Sakura nodded with determination she never used to have.
 
“Sasuke,” continued the jounin causing the dark haired man's gaze to fall upon his superior's only visible eye. “We are the only people entering this cave. You should run into neither us nor someone else.”

Sasuke nodded with silent agreement. And then Kakashi turned upon the anticipating grin of Naruto.
 
“Naruto…” And Kakashi faulted running a hand through his silver hair. “Come to think of it, what the hell are you scared of, Naruto?”
 
Naruto was not quite so pleased with such a comment. He merely scowled in response. Such a sight made Kakashi chuckle.
 
“Don't eat anything suspicious,” Sasuke answered with a sly smirk. Naruto cast him a warning glare but secretly took the thought to heart. Bad ramen. That would be a nightmare.
 
Kakashi placed a kind hand upon Naruto's messy blonde hair. “Ah, Naruto. You'll probably have the easiest time as long as you make sure to be fast and not fall for stupid traps.”
 
Naruto thought it might have been a compliment- but it fell short somewhere, leaving him feeling somewhat rejected. Why did everyone think he was going to do something stupid, anyhow?
 
“Alright!”
 
Team Seven turned around to face Kakashi only to be blasted by dust and wind. They turned back around at a second sound from the mouth of the nearest cave.
 
“Begin!” Kakashi shouted dashing into the darkness.
 
“Dammit! He cheated!” Naruto barked- not noticing his two comrades racing to the next closest tunnels. When he turned back, he was alone in the clearing.
 
“Dammit…” Naruto muttered again counting the remaining openings with his index finger and then deciding upon the gapping giant of a cavern above that of which Sasuke ran into. More of a chance that he might find a way to run into him and kick his ass without Kakashi interfering.
 
Naruto was grinning madly as the darkness swallowed him. But how could he know, that his own fears- the ones he hid even from himself- were far worse than that of all of his comrades combined? After all… he did have the kyuubi sealed inside. Such influences never lead to that pleasant of nightmares.
 
xxx
 
Sakura was finding this task so simple that it had merely turned into a marathon through endless unlit caverns. She had to only see the bloody corpse of her dark haired companion once. Sakura quickly canceled the charka flow before she ever had to see anything more. There were a few times where her charka would try to sneak back- showing her glimpses of broken bodies. At one point she actually gasped out loud when she saw Naruto moving towards her- a gaping hole in his chest.
 
It wasn't the hole or the blood, it was the fact that it was Naruto that she saw that scared her. She pondered this fact as she continued to race along the cavern- sticking close to the walls to avoid colliding into unseen objects.
 
Sakura had never really wondered what she would feel like if Naruto had been killed. He was never as important as Sasuke was in her heart. But slowly, through the years of being his comrade, Sakura began to find that his death might hurt more. And she couldn't explain why.
 
The young woman was relieved when her tunnel finally opened up to a bright open circular clearing. Soft grass coated the floor and blue sky opened up overhead. The open area was surrounded by the cave walls and the thousands of pores carved in its surface. With some disappointment Sakura found Sasuke standing in the center of the clearing.
 
“Wow, Sasuke,” Sakura smiled brightly landing at his side. “You were so fast.”
 
Sasuke nodded, his hand lazily on the seal at the center column. Sakura eyed the seal and then turned back to Sasuke.
 
“Are you going to remove it?”
 
“I want to wait,” Sasuke smirked slightly, “for Naruto.”
 
“Oh,” replied Sakura uneasily.
 
There was a silence between the two of them. Sakura had just decided upon the correct way to talk to him, when Sasuke interrupted her.
 
“You want to know how I beat you?”
 
Truthfully, she was actually just trying to promote conversation. But she figured it was better just to swallow her words and nod.
 
Sasuke smiled softly and tapped the seal, “The tunnel I took was the one most recently used. The one taken by those kids. You could tell by the smell. The seals were weaker there. I didn't have to stop at all.”
 
Sakura blushed slightly. Of course that would have been the obvious choice of action. Sakura was aiming more for a tunnel like Kakashi's- assuming he would be the first one to reach the end.

As if her thoughts were read, the jounin appeared suddenly from a tunnel to their far left. He was smiled as broad as ever as he approached them.
 
“Ah very well done,” Kakashi grinned. “So we are all here…”
 
“Naruto isn't here yet, Kakashi-sensei,” Sakura said earnestly.
 
“You're right per usual, Sakura-san,” Kakashi smiled sitting down his back pressed against the column and pulling out his `come come paradise' novel. “He'll be here in awhile.”
 
Sasuke frowned, tapping the seal impatiently. “What's taking him so long?”
 
Kakashi flipped to the next page of his book with quiet resolve. He didn't answer until three pages later, when his former pupils looked about ready to use their kunai on him.
 
“Naruto is not very skilled with ginjutsu. This might be a little difficult for him to get through,” Kakashi cast a look up at Sasuke. “Don't remove the seal yet. This is good training for Naruto.”
 
And so they waited. And waited. Sakura eventually found herself unable to stand any longer. She took a seat at Kakashi's side, sighing deeply with boredom. Sasuke actually appeared mildly irritated, but he himself refused to sit. It seemed he wanted to make sure Naruto's first sight out of the cave was of him pulling off the seal.
 
At least that's what Sakura thought at first. But as the minutes trickled by, she found that Sasuke never seemed to be the gloating type. She rested her chin on her knees and as discretely as possible, cast a daring glance in Sasuke's direction. He was still tapping the seal impatiently, his face in that impassive mask of calm.
 
But his eyes said he was worried. He was tapping the seal because he wanted to pull it off. He was worried that something had happened to Naruto.
 
Sakura shook the thought off. `No. That's silly. Why would Sasuke worry about Naruto?'
 
But her heart couldn't help but feel she was right. Something did seem wrong. Building up her courage, Sakura turned about to face the Jounin.
 
“Kakashi-sensei. It's been awhile now.”
 
Kakashi looked up from his book and let off a small sigh. “Alright, alright.” Both Sasuke and Sakura's faces brightened considerably.
 
The jounin rose, stretching out his body. He closed the book with a sudden clap. But as soon as he did so a blood curdling scream ruptured through the peaceful afternoon air. It rang about them for several minutes after it had faded off from its initial source.
 
All of team seven had gone considerably pale.
 
“That was Naruto-kun!” Sakura gasped moving towards the entrance- any entrance. But Kakashi grabbed her by the arm.
 
“Stay here,” Kakashi ordered, looking over to Sasuke. Sasuke nodded and tore off the seal. The air seemed to lighten considerably- but the memory of Naruto's scream still haunted them.
 
Typically it would be the Jounin's job to reassure the subordinates that nothing was wrong. Naruto just scared himself and probably ran out of the cave. But in this case, Kakashi felt uneasy. And he wasn't really one for comforting people.
 
“I'm going to the other side to see if Naruto came out. You wait here to see if he comes out this side,” And with that the jounin disappeared in a puff of wind.
 
Sasuke and Sakura were left with nothing but silence. Sasuke took this moment to tear the seal into tiny pieces.
 
“Sasuke…” Sakura began softly. Sasuke interrupted with a barking sort of grunt as he slid down the column and waited.
 
“Naruto's not a coward,” Sasuke said at last glaring at the shards of paper that lay around his feet. “Something's wrong.”
 
xxx
 
“It's really dark in here,” Naruto said inanely to himself as he waved himself through the cave. Choosing the bigger cavern seemed to have been a mistake. He couldn't find his way along, constantly fearing what might suddenly poke its head, or lack there of, out of the darkness at him- or what wall loomed ahead that he couldn't see.
 
Naruto had just about reached where he assumed the wall was when he tripped over something. He fell to his hands and knees, groaning with frustration. He investigated what tripped him and found his nemesis to be none other than a small chunk of limestone.
 
His palms were bleeding slighty from the fall. Naruto's image of Sasuke's face berated him in his mind. Naruto clenched his fists and pulled himself up along the wall. It had already been several minutes and he still hadn't found the exit. Naruto was starting to dread reaching the end and finding Sasuke's gloating awaiting him. Odds were that Naruto would be the last one out.
 
“Oh. This is stupid,” Naruto grumbled irritably.
 
“Is it now?”
 
Naruto practically jumped a foot. He whirled about, whipping out a kunai or two from his side pouch. Did illusions talk? Naruto wasn't sure.
 
“Are you lost, little boy?” continued the bodiless voice.
 
“Where the hell are you?” Naruto hissed, pressing his back against the wall and holding the kunai in the throwing position.
 
“What are you most scared of, little boy? Are you scared of the dark?”
 
Naruto grinned slightly, raising his kunai a bit more. “Hardly.”
 
“Perhaps you're scared of monsters?”
 
“Nope. Sorry. Try again,” Naruto tossed a kunai in the direction of the voice. The was a clunking sound as metal hit stone. He missed.
 
“No? My my my. Aren't you unusual?” said the bodiless voice with amusement. “Then perhaps you are scared of… being alone?”
 
Naruto stopped in mid swing of throwing another kunai- his blue eyes widening slightly. “What do you mean?” Naruto asked breathlessly.
 
“Ah so that's it, isn't it, little boy. You are scared of being alone.”
 
“I'm not a little boy!” Naruto snapped throwing another kunai towards the voice. There was no clanking sound. Someone caught it. Naruto's heart froze. Illusions couldn't catch kunai… someone was in here with him.
 
“Are you scared, Jinchuuriki?” said a voice directly behind him, where Naruto thought a wall once stood.
 
Naruto inhaled sharply, and spun about with his kunai ready to stab the body behind him. But the person caught his wrist. Naruto looked fearfully into dark eyes as cold metal touched his own throat. A kunai- his kunai? The person licked their lips. “How scared are you, Naruto-kun?”
 
Naruto lifted his leg and kicked hard off the person's chest. He fell backwards through the darkness and out of Naruto's line of sight again. Naruto felt helplessly exposed in the center of this massive tunnel. He had far too many blind spots and too many vulnerable points that he couldn't cover at the same time.
 
“How do you know my name?” Naruto demanded to the darkness, lifting his kunai and preparing for another attack.
 
“You're the Jinchuuriki that carries Kyuubi, the nine tails, aren't you?”
 
Naruto gritted his teeth. So that's what he was dealing with. “You're part of the Akatsuki!”
 
“I'm flattered but no,” responded the echo.
 
“Then who the hell are you?” Naruto growled angrily. There was a sound on his right that he turned to foolishly. He caught the shadow shooting at him a second too late. The foot landed on the side of Naruto's shoulder, throwing the boy completely off balance. With remarkable agility and flexibility, the man was able to control his momentum and catch Naruto's other side with the front side of a second kick to Naruto's face.
 
Naruto fell backwards against what he assumed to be a real wall at this point. He wiped a small trace of blood out of the corner of his mouth and moved his hands rapidly through jutsu seals.
 
“No no. I only want to play with one of you.”
 
Naruto hesitated, wondering how the person could tell through his hand motions what jutsu he was using. It was that hesitation that Naruto's enemy took to their advantage. The man leapt from the darkness again, landing his foot against Naruto's chest and hands. The blow crushed his hands against his rib cage- knocking the wind clear out of him. He coughed out a suspicious amount of blood at the assault.
 
Without anymore hesitation, Naruto bit back his pain- and twisted his hands about the foot. But the man was faster. He moved his foot down out of Naruto's grip and then with great speed back upward into Naruto's chin. The thrust sent Naruto's hands into his windpipe and his sharp teeth into his tongue. A normal person would have been swiftly knocked unconscious.
 
The man was moderately surprised when after Naruto had collapsed, he rose- coughing up more blood. Most of the blood was from the gash torn through the soft tissue in his tongue. The burning pain brought tears to the gennin's eyes.
 
“Ah ah. Very good, Jinchuuriki. We can still play,” said the man with a clever smirk.
Naruto looked wearily up at his opponent. There was nothing spectacular about him. He wore a simple dark navy jumpsuit, and had his hair in a plain buzz cut. The man was hardly taller than Naruto- but his speed and power were fantastic. He was able to move in ways that Naruto couldn't predict nor understand.
 
And then it hit him. Naruto smiled up at the man, crimson blood dripping down his chin. “You're a girl.”
 
The person's eyes widened and then quickly resumed their usual amused stare. “Wow. I'm impressed, Jinchuuriki. You are fairly perceptive.”
 
Naruto stood- wiping the blood from his mouth off on his sleeve. “Damn. That's a nasty trick.”
 
“Just because you figured it out, doesn't mean you'll be able to predict my movements, Naruto-kun,” The woman smiled mischievously. “Have you ever fought a girl?”
 
She lunged, aiming a swift kick to Naruto's windpipe. If she hit there, he would be unconscious for sure. Such a fragile organ couldn't keep taking such abuse for long. But her plan never worked out- Naruto easily caught her leg.
 
“Wh-what?” The woman sputtered in disbelief.
 
“You're wrong,” Naruto said, digging his abnormally long nails into the woman's fleshy ankle. Blood streamed from his nails' indenture, causing the woman's eyes to widen with fear. He was quite close to cutting the tendons of her foot. He did that then…
 
“You're wrong,” Naruto repeated. The woman met his scarlet eyes. “I've sparred life and death with Sakura-chan loads of times. I know how to fight girls.”
 
But before Naruto could harm his assaulter anymore- something caught the corner of his eye. When he turned, the woman attacked, leaping up off her free leg and hurling it into Naruto's face. Naruto was flung once again across the cave, painfully landing against the cave wall. Naruto fell backwards and onto the harsh cavern floor with blood streaming down his face. His nose hurt- bruised but not broken. His face had been harshly scratched up- but facial wounds always bled more than other wounds anyway. Sitting up and wiping the blood out of his eyes, Naruto saw what lay next to him.
 
He felt backwards from the unidentifiable corpse, his hand almost touching a strangely familiar severed hand.
 
Naruto's face had blanched a flour white. He pressed himself as hard as he could against the cavern wall- hoping somehow it would fall away and get him away from what he had just found.
 
“What the hell is this?” Naruto screamed, his whole body trembling uncontrollably. Was this fear… again? Why couldn't he move?
 
“Remember when you told me you were afraid of being alone?”
 
“I never said that!” Naruto shouted, tears starting to mix with the blood on his face. Red tears splashed down the front of his orange jumpsuit- blending in perfectly.
 
Something rose again out of the darkness, chilling Naruto's insides and tearing apart his heart. He pressed himself against the wall in some futile attempt to not see- not be here. A mirror image of himself rose from black, blood slipping down open hands- nails coated a deep red. Naruto clenched his own blood soaked hand against the rock wall. The scars on this intruder's face were deeper and darker. His eyes were wild and red. And the air in the room seemed to be swallowed by the person's overwhelming and bottomless crimson charka.
 
The kyuubi rose his head, his teeth in a maniacal grin. Blood slipped out from between his teeth, down his chin. Naruto wanted to throw up, but he swallowed and cried inside. Was this what he looked like as him?
 
“No. Go away,” Naruto pleaded quietly, the blood slipping over his deep blue eyes.
 
“Now you can be alone, kit. Forever with me,” The creature smiled lifting Naruto's chin so that his blue eyes met the Kyuubi's own. Naruto tried to pull away, but there was no where to go.
 
“Leave me alone! You aren't real!” Naruto screamed, whipping out a kunai and slashing through the air. The kyuubi caught his hand. Naruto blinked past his tears and back up the terrifying red eyes.
 
“Not real? How insulting, kit. Of course I'm real,” it smiled and grabbed Naruto's chin forcing open his jaw. Naruto fought helplessly against him, tears spilling down his cheeks with a horrible undeniable fear. The kyuubi place his blood soaked hand over the boy's mouth letting the blood dribble down the boy's throat.
 
Naruto struggled in horror to escape the fox. The blood was bitter, Naruto could taste it… it was real.
 
“Hush now and enjoy it,” The monster smiled sinisterly. “After all- it is your friends' blood. It would be insulting to them for you to waste it.”
 
`No no no!' Naruto thought fighting against his grip. But he wasn't strong enough to pull the Kyuubi off him. And he was choking on the blood- drinking his friends' blood. Sasuke. Kakashi. Sakura. Their blood going down his throat. `No! Oh God no!'
 
Kyuubi was smiling, holding him still- feeding him the blood like one would nurse a child. “Learn to like it” the creature seemed to say. “You will kill them all some day. Learn to like blood. Learn to like its taste.”
 
Naruto stopped fighting at last, tears till pouring down his face. He had to swallow so he could breathe. And he felt it with a sickening realization fall down into his insides. Blood- he swallowed their blood. Naruto closed his eyes, willing it to all go away- slowly falling into unconsciousness.
 
Someone was lifting him up. There were voices around him- unfamiliar voices. The kyuubi was gone, it seemed. Someone was holding him from behind. There was a person in front of him, Naruto could barely make them out.
 
“Who…” Naruto began.
 
Someone was lifting up his shirt, touching his stomach with their cold fingertips.
 
`What are they doing?' Naruto thought.
 
Suddenly pain surged to his brain. They were digging to his stomach- chewing at the seal- ripping him apart inside.
 
Naruto let out a scream, fighting the people who were doing this horrible thing to him. His skin was burning like he was on fire. They were killing him. They were going to make him dead. Alone.
 
Naruto grabbed the hand on his stomach. The person let out a shriek of pain. Naruto was breaking their hand. He could feel the bones separating from each other in his grip.
 
Naruto let out another scream that seemed to rip through the very air itself. And then finally his breath was ripped from his lungs. Naruto fell forward but never remembered hitting the ground. He was encased in darkness and blood. He was starting to get used to its taste.
 
xxx
 
Sasuke stood up suddenly, startling Sakura. She looked to him questioningly. His face was as stern as it ever was. He was looking dead ahead into the darkness of the nearest and largest cave.
 
“Something's coming,” Sasuke said putting Sakura on instant alert. She scrambled to her feet at Sasuke's side, pulling out her own kunai. She could see nothing but black. They waited on batted breath for several minutes. Just when Sakura was starting to wonder if Sasuke was mistaken, he moved forward.
 
“Sasuke-kun,” gasped Sakura, moving her hand forward to stop him. But he moved outside her reach and towards the monster like cave before them. She didn't dare follow.
 
The air seemed to carry the sounds of his soft footfalls through the whole area. And suddenly he stopped, mere feet from the entrance.
 
“Naruto,” came Sasuke's soft voice.
 
Sakura sighed with relief and rushed forward to Sasuke's side.
 
“Baka Naruto,” She said as she rushed over. “What the hell have you been doing-?”
 
But as soon as she had reached Sasuke- she faltered, nearly crashing into the dark haired man. She covered her mouth and almost screamed.
 
“Oh my God!”
 
Naruto stood weakly before them, blood slipping down his weak and beaten form. He had gashes and bruised on ever exposed piece of skin. And his eyes were completely dulled.
 
“T-th-thank go-oodnesss,” Naruto smiled inanely, the blood creeping out of his smile. “Y-you aren't d-dead.”
 
He fell forward when his legs decided to buckle at last. Sasuke rushed over to catch him while Sakura on the other hand stepped away. There was so much blood- she couldn't stop shaking.
 
Sasuke turned Naruto over inspecting the boy's body. He looked up at Sakura urgently.
 
“Dammit. I can't tell where all the blood is coming from.”
 
Sakura fell to her knees and pulled herself over. She had to fight off this fear. She had to save Naruto.
 
Sakura ran her hand along Naruto's blood soaked form, and then suddenly lifted Naruto's shirt. Blood ran the deepest here. There were so much- surely he should have died from blood loss already.

Sakura felt along Naruto's stomach. But she couldn't find the wound.
 
“Sakura? Where's the blood coming from?”
 
“I don't know,” Sakura cried, wiping past the blood. She could see a strange tattoo on Naruto's stomach just around his belly button. Was this the source? She wasn't sure. His belly button was bleeding? It didn't make sense.
 
“Sakura!”
 
“I can't- I can't heal this!” Sakura screamed in frustration. “I don't know what the hell it is!”
 
Sasuke's eyes met Sakura's in the silence following. She didn't want to meet his eyes- for him to see her crying. She was breaking down and this was just a D ranked mission. What the hell was this? A joke?
 
There was a gust of wind that blew Sakura's hair off the back of her neck and in her eyes. She whirled about seeing Kakashi standing behind her. His sharingan eye was visible- glaring down at them all.
 
“We need to take Naruto to Tsunada-baba immediately,” Kakashi hissed- his voice more frightening than any of them had ever heard it being.
 
“What's wrong with-“
 
“Now,” Kakashi interrupted, pushing past Sakura and lifting Naruto into his arms. It was a bit more difficult than before. The boy had grown taller with age- but he was still light enough to carry, thankfully.
 
“That seal… That's the Kyu…” Sasuke began. But one look from Kakashi, silenced him.
 
“Try to keep up please,” Kakashi said harshly- before disappearing in a gust of wind.
 
To Be Continued
Please R & R!
 
Oi man. I need body guards. I'm gonna get shot for this chapter. Shot and hung. Yup. I'm gonna die.
 
Aside from the obvious death threats- let me know what you think.
 
A lot of this stuff I come up with in this story is just made up- probably not even possible with the Naruto storyline. But I try to make it work as well as I can. Oh and if anyone reviews saying the Kyuubi can not come out of Naruto's body as a solid form- I'll stab them. Rawr. Please think before reviewing people. Don't you think I would know that?
 
Okay. Some people who are not as far along in the Naruto series or do not read the manga might be confused by some of the terminology I used. So I shall explain for the benefit of those confused.
 
Jinchuuriki is a being that has a bijuu implanted in them. The container so to speak.
 
Bijuu is obviously the demon. Like how Kyuubi is a Bijuu.
 
There are nine Bijuu each with their own number of tails. With these nine Bijuu there are nine Jinchuuriki with them. Gaara harbors the one tail Sukaku, the raccoon demon. (I think that's how you spell it) and Naruto harbors the nine tail Kyuubi, the fox demon.
 
Naruto accuses his assaulter to be a member of the Akatsuki. The Akatsuki is an elite group of ninja that, I guess currently, decided to track Naruto down and extract the Bijuu from him. So its natural for Naruto to assume that his attacker, having known he holds the Kyuubi, to be apart of that group.
 
So yeah. That's it. Review responses are on my livejournal. You can get there by clicking the memory link in my profile. Those that reviewed last time were: Fractured Dreams, Flava Sava, Death Past Words, miako, Delauney, madnarutofan, MarshmellowDragon, YumeTakato, Val, and drgn prncss.
 
Oh yes. And I am accepting fanart from those that don't want to kill me. I'm trying to build up a collection so I can make my own website. So if anyone wants to contribute let me know. Email it to me or send me a link through lj.
 
Please review. Your patronage is much appreciated.