Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Can Never Change Ones Heart ❯ chapter3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For the rest of the day Sasuke was bummed…more bummed then usual. He couldn't concentrate or think about anything else except for what he and Gaara had talked about and Ryoko. How am I suppose to just show her? Sasuke thought, he sighed, Ryoko... I don't know… He looked around, this would be so much easier if I had a sister. Sasuke looked down. “Hey Sasuke.” Sakura said walking over to him. He looked up to see her.
 
“What's wrong?” she asked stopping once she saw he was upset about something. Sasuke thought for a second, “Nothing.” He finally said something after two minuets. “Really?” She asked not giving up, Sasuke turned away from her, “No.” he said. “What's wrong then?” she asked, “I don't want to talk about it with you.” Sasuke said, “Is it Ryoko?' she said Sasuke turned and looked at her.
 
“So it is then?” Sakura said. It got quiet between them for a while and Sasuke really didn't want to stick around and hear Sakura say something about Ryoko that he didn't want to hear. Right when Sakura was about to say something he left. Ryoko is a really nice girl and everything…and you seem to really like her Sasuke but there's something going wrong between you two but you still try you love her lot…I could never compete against that…Sakura noticed Sasuke had walked off, she looked down Ryoko you are one lucky girl. Sakura thought then turned and walked off.
 
“Why are we hiding?” Ryoko shrugged, “Why do you complain a lot?” Karasu looked down at Shinoogie. “I'm not complaining.” Shinoogie said. “Guys.” Ryoko said, “I'm just saying this makes no sense for us to be hiding.” Shinoogie said. Ryoko rolled her eyes, Shinoogie did have a point. Shinoogie sighed, “I don't know about you guys but this is a waste.” He said then realized they both disappeared. “…Guys?” Shinoogie said looking around then stood up. As he stood up a shuriken was thrown at him, he only jumped over it but then another one as thrown plus kunai he jumped over the second shuriken but everything else hit him.
 
“Maybe if you we're quiet and stayed hidden like I told you to I wouldn't have thrown it at you.” Shinoogie looked up to see Karasu and Ryoko in a tree, he looked around and turned around to see a woman with black hair and green eyes standing behind him wearing an outfit similar to Sakura's but the colors she wore was black and purple. Shinoogie turned back around and looked at Ryoko and Karasu who were now behind him, “You guys could've told me she was back.” Shinoogie said. “We wanted to surprise you.” Ryoko said smiling.
 
Shinoogie groaned, “That's what you get.” Karasu said looking at his brother. “Shut up.” Shinoogie said as they got into another argument Ryoko turned to look at the woman, “Minami-sensei where'd you go?” Ryoko asked, “Don't worry about it Ryoko…these two weren't fighting the whole time were they? I was only gone for 10 minuets.” The woman said, “Yes.” Ryoko looked down,. “Should've known…Anyways let's go before you really do get attacked by an enemy.” Minami said turning and walked off. “Hey wait up.” Ryoko said following her.
 
The next day Naruto went to look around for Ryoko and didn't find her any where. He decided to stop for a little bit and eat lunch, after that he continued looking around for her and still didn't find her. “Hey Naruto.” Sakura said walking over to him with Sasuke. “Have you seen Ryoko?” Naruto said, “Not since yesterday.” Sakura said. Naruto looked around, “Why?” Sakura asked, “She promised to fight me today.” Naruto said, “Now I can't find her I think she's scared.” Naruto said, “Yeah right.” Sasuke said. “How would you know!” Naruto yelled at him, Sasuke didn't answer him.
 
“You'll never find her in the village.” Kakashi said showing up out of no where. “Kakashi-sensei.” Naruto said, “She left on a mission yesterday.” Kakashi said. “A mission…aww man.” Naruto said. “Yeah it's a drag isn't it…” Kakashi said, “That's ok I'll catch her when she gets back.” Naruto said. “if she gets back.” Kakashi said, “I didn't like that way you said if...” Sakura said looking at him. “What do you mean if?” Naruto asked. “Just like I said…if…” Kakashi said. “Yeah and like I said what do you mean if?” Naruto asked. “Well it depends if we can find her team fast enough.” Kakashi said. “Wait why are we going after them?” Sakura asked. “I'm not going to tell you…so you three want to go help out Ryoko?” Kakashi asked like he really had to ask…
 
Ok sorry guys I know this one's a little short it's because I haven't wrote anything in a while I hate school T_T anyways I'll get another chapter up ASAP! Yeah if I decided I'm not gonna fall asleep later...