Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Can You Feel The Love Tonight? ❯ Can You Feel The Love Tonight? ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Can you feel the Love tonight?
 
Sasuke sat underneath a bush watching the two prime targets speaking to each other, he was mostly staring at the blond while he glared hatefully at the redhead who had his full attention.
 
Oh how he wanted to strangle that guy. Somehow it was pissing him off that Naruto was spending more time with Gaara than with him.
 
“Well it look's like something in the air.” Sasuke almost, keyword almost jumped from his hiding place as he saw not only his sensei but also Sakura and Iruka standing there. Sakura had that strange dreamy eye look while Iruka look almost to tears. He wasn't getting what they were talking about but it seem directed towards the two from them.
 
“Ok you three, you seem to know what's going on. Spill now or you're dead!” He threatens in whispered. All three looked at him with surprised and then back to one another then back at him. Kakashi had a sly look in his eyes as he looked back to the two sitting together.
 
Iruka who had came by and saw Sasuke and then what he was staring and like seeing his own child being happy for once and saying his thoughts out loud to himself but also to the others.
 
Iruka:
I can see what's happening…
Sasuke looks to his former sensei, a little slightly confused and clueless as if he doesn't get what he's saying
 
Sasuke:
What?
Kakashi standing beside him as both were next to the Uchiha and he looking over to where the others were.
 
Kakashi:
And they don't have a clue
Sasuke turn now to his current teacher getting slightly agitated with what they were getting at but didn't want to jump ahead of himself by getting the wrong idea
 
Sasuke:
Who?
Kakashi smiles and getting the Uchiha irritated as he looks back to him as if pointing out the obvious to him.
 
Kakashi:
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line…
Sakura then holds up two fingers in front of him
 
Sakura:
Our trio's down to two.
Sasuke now seeing what they were saying and couldn't really believe it and thinking this was a joke but had to shout before they had to cover his mouth and keep him from letting the other two notice them.
 
Sasuke:
WHAT!
Kakashi cleared his throat and said in a mock-French accent if there ever was one for him.

Kakashi:
Ze sweet caress of twilight

Iruka:
There's magic everywhere
Sakura while she sighs dreamily.
 
Sakura:
And with all this romantic atmosphere…
Sasuke finally joins and says bitterly
 
Sasuke:
Disaster's in the air!

He watched as Gaara and Naruto left together, far from the group and went to go follow them as they made their way to a waterfall in silence.
 
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
Gaara watched from the corners of his eyes as Naruto looked at the water and wade along the side looking at the water. Gaara was simply staring at him and had a small smile on his face and while staring at the blonde, lost in his own thoughts. Naruto gives one of his own, a small cheeky grin and started grabbing rocks and throwing them, watching them skip along and leaving ripples in their wake.
 
Gaara in his own little world and recalling all the things that had happened before he met Naruto and open his eyes to show there was more to him.
 
Gaara in his mind:
 
So many things to tell him
But how to make him see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
He'd turn away from me
He wished that Naruto would accept him just as he accepted Sasuke his own teammate. He wanted more than anything in this world someone to accept and love him and he felt more towards Naruto then anybody else he ever did in his life before. But who would want to be in love with someone like him, a murderer, a monster, there was no way he could ever have that…
 
Naruto having his own similar moment as he too was thinking his past and how alike he and Gaara were but seeing they might not be so different and had to show him what it was to open up and let others in than stay close forever.
 
Naruto to himself:
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the kage I know he is
The kage I see inside?
“Hey Gaara you ok?” He asked and saw his lime green eyes staring at him. Gaara nodded then said, “Naruto can I ask you something?”
 
“Sure what?”
 
“Do you have any feelings towards me?”
 
“In what way?”
 
“Well, whatever you feel.” He waited patiently for the blond to speak, wishing he knew what it was so he could get over and find out whether he liked him or not.
 
“Well I can tell you I don't think of you as just someone I know, I like you as a friend…” Gaara's heart seems to sink, “But I like you so much more.”
 
“Really?” Naruto nodded. “I like you too!” Gaara pulled Naruto towards him and embrace him tightly before his lips press down on the blond's and sharing his first kiss with him.
 
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
Everyone watched in a moment of silent as they took in the scene before them. Sasuke was turning red as he looked ready to rush over there and start bashing the redhaired raccoon. Kakashi intervene by knocking him out on the back of the head before he could and fell to the group with a plop and his face in the dirt. Iruka had tears in his eyes looking at the two. Sakura handed him a handkerchief and he took it and dabbed the corner of his eyes.

Iruka:
And if he falls in love tonight…
 
Kakashi:
It can be assumed…
Sakura:
His carefree days with us are history…
Iruka, Kakashi and Sakura all together now:
In short, our pal is doomed
 
Sasuke after he pick himself off the ground and rubbing the dirt off his face, decided to better leave before the cry fest started between Sakura and Iruka and also didn't want to watch anymore make-out scenes between Gaara and Naruto that was already starting as he heard the blond moan even as he manage to walk as far away as he could.
 
Ok so I made Gaara a little Ocs so what big whoop it's a fic, people mess with characters all the time. Anyways first time GaaNaru songfic!