Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of Fire. ❯ It Begins. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
1,000 years ago there was a clan of ninja known as the Armoura Clan. They held the ability to creature Armor that would give the wearer a high increase of power. For 200 years, the Armoura Clan only made Armor for other ninjas, but then one day, a member of the Armoura Clan wore the armor of a customer before that customer came to pick it up.

The result was devastating. The armor had been meant for a very powerful ninja, charged with all of the Armoura Clan's strength, and it had bonded with the Armoura Clan's men that had tried it on. After that, the Armoura Clan stopped making Armor for others, and focused souly on themselves.

They became a very fierce clan, from Black Smiths to Ninja with crushing force in just two generations. Growing the Armor from their flesh became their Blood Line Limit, but it came at a terrible price.

A Black Dragon from the realm they summoned the strength of their chakra from, would slowly devour them mind and body every time they used the 'Beast Armor Jutsu'. The limit was seven... and the results were hard to miss.

No one stood a chance against the Armoura Clan, but as the time limits went out on their Blood Line limit, and their senses failed them, they began to crumble.

What had once been a Great clan of Black Smiths, had become a clan of blind, mute, deaf, and dumb ninja who could not help but be exterminated for their crimes against the other Nations.

Some mothers however, had given their children to High Level ninja from the Leaf Village, begging them to take them and raise them, and stop them from ever learning of the Armoura Clan and all of it's corruptness. The Leaf Village Ninja did as asked, and many of the children recieved new names, married and had children of their own... Now, six generations later, with the Leaf Village in danger by the hands of Orochimaru, a rouge Ninja from their own village, One of the Armoura Clan still lives.

Now, after the Hokage has found she likes Metal work, he has given her metals and a book on how to make Armor, and amazingly enough, the original blood line limit still exists inside of the Armoura. Creating Armor for the Leaf Village's Ninja, light weight, strong as anything, and so tightly wound most attacks can't break through. There's also the fact... somethings lurking inside the armor.

--
As an introduction to the Armoura Clan, would anyone like to see more of them? I'll post another chapter in a bit, but tell me if you like this or not! ^^ Rated for blood and death in later chapters.