Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Clippings and Snippets ❯ Names ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Names
By: emeraldoni
 
 
She hated his name, and never hid that fact from him.
 
“It's too long,” she told him, curling her fingers in his inky hair as he slowly massaged her thighs.
 
“It's different, though,” he would reply, indifference in his voice, because, in all reality, he completely agreed with her. After all, every man wanted their girl to shout their name in the throes of ecstasy, but if your name was too long…well, then, you're screwed.
 
Sometimes they would make lists of nicknames they could use for him, late into the night, bodies naked as they sat at the table with only one, dim, light to accompany them. Yet none of the names ever seemed to fit and they would end up just retreating to the sack—her screaming meaningless nothings while he grunted her name over and over and over and over and…
 
(Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade Tsunade)
 
Over and over and over and over and-
 
-in the morning they would wake, his face on her breast and her fingers curled into his hair and she would smile, her hazel eyes washing over his golden ones with a warmth and love that he could never understand.
 
(and over and over never understanding perfect outcast alone and-)
 
then he would go to his lab and mutilate people with pleasure while testing his oh-so-many theories on them and try to find something that made him him like she was she.
 
(because warmth love forgiveness and forgetfulness and mix-ups and-)
 
he would return home that night with a soft smile on his face reserved only for her and the one's he killed, and they were oh-so-similar yet oh-so-different, not that she could ever tell because she would never see his other smile. That's what he told himself, reassurance.
 
She would kiss his cheek modestly and he would pervade it with something much more passionate that would end wit her pressed against the wall and his fingers playing across smooth skin under rough cloth. She always liked that, though she would never admit it. And she would moan something about dinner burning-
 
(over and over and over and over and perfect and over and love and over and-)
 
he would ignored it, instead pressing his hips to hers until she used her chakre to push him away, but not out of malice. He was to skinny already, she said, he needed to eat.
 
He only needed her (over and over and over and-) he said.
 
But she would still force him to eat and he would do so until one night she did not greet him with a kiss to the cheek. He saw her with pained eyes (over and over and over and over and pain and breaking and over and-) as he paced towards her with his smile. The wrong smile.
 
And then things happened and the past became the present and the present the future and he finally got his nickname, the Snake Sannin, though he lost her-
 
(over and over and over and over and over-)
 
and every second he did not see her and missed the way her body danced under his and her hands roamed his toned muscles he would remember late nights, bare and warm, with only one, dim, light to accompany them until they retreated to the sack where she would never scream his name.
 
She always hated his name, and he knew it too.
 
And then they got their students, and the future became the past and the present became both and it happened-
 
(over and over and over and over and-)
 
again.
 
~0~
 
A/N: Okay, the next one will “vacuum cleaner” (I have the perfect idea for it, but I keep getting interrupted by these strange urgings that I just can't ignore).
 
Also, I realize that it is very…stylized, but I couldn't help myself, that's just how it happened.
 
Please review.
 
Until next time…
 
emeraldoni