Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complication ❯ Dorm ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thank you guys for your reviews and thank you for pointing out my mistake. I didn't notice it, silly me lols but it was really helpful that you told me, if not it would of made this fic confusing .
 
Hope you guys enjoy
 
I don't own Naruto.
 
Hinata leaned against the front gate waiting for Neji. Neji had told her to wait for him after school, so he could show her where the dorm was. But right now he was late. Hinata figured that he was talking to Tenten or something.
 
“HINOKU-SAN!” a loud voice yelled out. It didn't seem like Ino's so Hinata didn't bother running. She turned to see who it was and saw Lee running towards her.
 
“Lee-san?” Hinata said surprised. When Lee reached her he did a triumphant pose making her back away slowly.
 
“Neji had told me to show you to the dorm and your room, but he forgot to tell me where you where so I looked everywhere for you and my youthfulness has helped me to locate you!” Lee said laughing.
 
“Neji-niisan asked you to? How come?” Hinata asked curious but she probably already knew the answer.
 
“Oh I think he and Tenten-kun went somewhere” Lee said grabbing her arm. “I will lead you to your new home!” Lee said pulling her behind him. Hinata was dragged for a long time before she spoke up
 
“Ah Lee-san you don't have to drag me” Hinata said sweat dropping.
 
“Oh ok but you mustn't go anywhere with out me cause I promised Neji-san I would protect you and I swear on my youthfulness that I would!” Lee said letting go of her arm and giving a determined stance.
 
“Sounds like Neji-niisan, but its ok Lee I know how to protect my self” Hinata said trying to reassure Lee. She was scared that if he always stayed by her that he'll find out that she was a girl.
 
“Yes, I know but I will still protect my best friend's cousin!” Lee said grinning.
 
“Ah… ok but um… how about we just go to the dorm ok?” Hinata said trying to change the topic. Hopefully he would forget about the protecting stuff and maybe leave her alone.
 
“Ah yes! But… we are here already!” Lee said pointing to the 4 story building. It looked kind of like a hotel to her.
 
“We shall get your stuff from our room first and then I shall show you to your room” Lee said opening the door to the building. There where some people walking around but none that she knew. “Ah first you should get your keys from the front desk” Lee said pointing to a counter. Hinata nodded.
 
“Um excuse me…” Hinata said When she got to the counter but there was no one there so she tried again. “Is anyone here?” this time there was an answer.
 
“Yes I'm coming!” a mans voice called out from the back. A man about his early 30's or late 20's came out wearing trackies. He had a blue band over one eye and had grayish hair that was spiked up. “What is it?” he asked annoyed.
 
“Um... well I'm new so I was told to get my keys here” she said nervously.
 
“Whats your name?” he asked looking at her.
 
“Hyuuga Hinoku” Hinata said watching him. He opened up a drawer and took out an envelope and handed it to her.
 
“Your keys are in there and so are the rules for the dorm. Like curfew and stuff, I'm also this dorms manager so if you need anything just come to me ok?” he said as he sat down.
 
“Yes, thank you” Hinata said bowing. He gave her one last look and then started to read a book he took out of his pocket. Hinata left and went to where Lee was standing.
 
“Did you get your keys?” Lee asked. Hinata nodded. “Ok then lets go get your stuff first” Lee said as he entered an elevator. Hinata quickly followed in awe.
 
“Wow this dorm feels like a hotel” Hinata said looking around the elevator.
 
“Well our school is top! People who usually go to our school are usually very smart or are very good at sports! The youthfulness is all over this school!” Lee said laughing.
 
“Really? So what are you good at?” Hinata asked getting used to his weirdness.
 
“Well I'm one of the best fighters!” Lee said happily. “And so is your cousin and most of the people you meet today, how bout you Hinoku-san?”
 
“Well I moved here to get better at fighting but… I would rather do acting” Hinata said sadly.
 
“Well why not? You can join more then one club you know, and this school has a really good drama club!” Lee said as the door opened and they both stepped out.
“I might…” Hinata said more to her self.
 
“Ah here we are I'm just going to get your stuff and then I'll show you to your room.” Lee said opening the door. Hinata looked at the sign and noticed something.
 
“Lee-san, is this yours and Neji-niisan room?” she said surprised.
 
“Yeah, why?” Lee asked confused.
 
“Well I thought that I was going to room with Neji-niisan” Hinata said confused as well.
 
“Really? Oh sorry but you can't room with Neji cause I'm already here but your room is just down the hall” Lee said going inside and quickly coming out with Hinata's bag which wasn't much and handed it to her.
 
“Oh well, it can't be helped” Hinata said sighing. This was going to be another problem, rooming with a total stranger.
 
They stopped at a door that had the number 35 and two name plates on it. It had her name and this other guy called Uchiha. Hinata opened the envelope and took out the key. She opened the door hoping no one was in there. It was pretty dim and looked empty.
 
“Well better start setting up, I'll see you tonight ok Hinoku-san, and we shall spread or youthfulness to the world!” Lee said going back to his room.
 
Hinata closed the door behind her as she entered. There was a sofa in the middle of the room and a TV. There where two doors and each had a name on it. One had hers and her room mates. There was one bathroom, which was going to cause a problem and a kitchen. She went to the door that had her name and opened it. There was a bed and a desk. It looked completely empty to her. She placed her bag on her bed and moved towards the window. She opened up the curtain to let in the light.
 
“I'm going to have to work hard” Hinata said sighing to her self. `Better get ready before Tenten comes' Hinata thought as she started setting up her new room.
 
888
 
“Do you think Hinata-Chan will like theses?” Tenten asked walking down the corridor.
 
“Doesn't worry Hinata would love it” Neji said trying to reassure her. They stopped and Neji knocked on the door.
 
“Wait this isn't your room? I thought Hinata-Chan was going to be staying with you” Tenten said surprise.
 
“Yeah I know, but I already have Lee remember? But its ok cause I made sure I got her into a room where the person's hardly there” Neji said pointing to name tag. Tenten went pale.
 
“You roomed her with Sasuke?!” Tenten said panicking
 
“I said don't worry Uchiha-san hardly ever comes home, it'll be ok” Neji said before the door opened, revealing Hinata.
 
“Hi!” Hinata said cheerfully letting them in.
 
“Neji and I bought you some clothes” Tenten said handing her bags. Hinata looked at them shocked.
 
“Oh thank you Tenten-Chan and Neji-niisan!” she said hugging them both.
 
“Tenten told me you didn't have any guy clothes, and that would be a problem so we went and bought you some, now hurry up and change” Neji said sitting down on the sofa.
Hinata nodded and was pushed into her room by Tenten.
 
“I want to choose what you wear ok!” Tenten said eyeing the clothing. Hinata laughed and nodded.
 
Neji sighed and switched on the TV. This was going to take a while.
 
Ok here's chapter 3!
 
I was going to make it longer but I didn't have time, sorry
I hope you guys enjoyed it though.
 
REVIEW please and thank you