Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complication ❯ future wife?! ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Rishi: Thank you every one that has been reviewing! It makes me very happy!
 
Sasuke: you black mail them to review don't you?
 
Rishi: I could never do that!
 
Neji: sure…
 
Rishi looks at them angrily and then smirks: Don't forget I'm the author of this story so don't make me angry or I'll make Sasuke gay and Neji a drag queen (Laughs hysterically)
 
Neji and Sasuke sweat drops: Don't you dare! (They say in unison)
 
Hinata: you do know this is a form of black mail right?
 
Rishi sulks: Aww… You two better be grateful, if it isn't for Hinata I would have done it by now! Jerks (walks away and sulks in a corner)
 
Sasuke: Oh great! Who's going to finish it now!
 
Neji: doesn't matter lets just do the disclaimer
 
Hinata: Rishi does not own Naruto and hopefully by the end of this story she'll have stopped sulking
 
&&&
 
“Hinata-Chan, is it ok for you to go here?” Neji whispered to the very pale girl next to him.
 
“Don't worry Neji-niisan… I will be fine” Hinata whispered back turning even paler as they walked into the store. Hinata was stopping her self from fainting or blushing but whatever she did it just made it worse.
 
“Hinoku-kun? Are you all right?” Naruto said looking at him worriedly.
 
“Yes… I'm fine but, can you please tell me again why we're g-going in h-here?” Hinata said as she nervously looked around.
 
“I needed a new pair” Naruto said grinning. If Hinata had known that Naruto would take them here then she would have declined politely and would have gone with Gaara, Sasuke and Choji to order some food but Naruto had asked if she would come with him and help him choose something. Neji had tagged along, curious at what Naruto wanted to buy.
 
“You can go out side if you like” Neji said keeping his voice low.
 
“No, I can't… if I do he'll suspect something!” Hinata said also trying to keep her voice down but it came out all squeaky. Neji sighed as he looked at Hinata's nervous face.
 
“Hinoku-kun! What do you think of these?!” Naruto said running up to her and almost stuffing, blue, checkered boxers in her face. Hinata quickly turned red as a tomato but she tried hiding it by looking at her feet.
 
“Ah, that's very nice Naruto-kun” Hinata said trying hard not to sound like a girl. Naruto grinned and ran up to the cashier to purchase them.
 
“We'll wait for you outside ok Naruto” Neji yelled as he pulled Hinata outside.
 
“Thank you Neji-niisan” Hinata said sighing.
 
“It's ok, should of known he would go here” Neji said sitting down on one of the benches. Hinata followed but stayed standing up.
 
“NEJI-KUN!!” Came a loud yell startling Hinata. Neji looked up and his face quickly became pale. Hinata noticed and turned to look at what Neji was looking at. An there running towards them was a girl around their age with short light brown hair and hazel colored eyes, wearing a light pink t-shirt and a brownish pleated skirt.
 
“Run for it Hinata!” Neji said as he got up and was about to ran but was knocked back to his sit by the brunette. Hinata looked on shocked and confused.
 
“Neji-kun! Where have you been?! I've missed you so much!” the girl said while hugging him. Neji looked horrified and struggled out of her gasp.
 
“Get of me women!” Neji yelled angrily. Hinata sweat dropped at she watched a unknown girl smother her older cousin with kisses.
 
“Ano… who are you?” Hinata asked. The girl turned her attention towards Hinata and with out warning the girl gasped Hinata into her strong embrace.
 
“Whaa!! Such a cute boy!!” she screamed squeezing the life out of her. “My name is Shizu but you can call me anything you like” She said winking at her. Hinata's face went pale. Neji looked up at the two girl's and noticed that the brunette's attention was fully on Hinata and sighed in relief before he heard what she had just said.
 
“Shizu-chan?” Naruto said coming out of the man's wear store and looking at them oddly.
 
“Naruto-kun! How have you been?!” She said smiling but not letting go of Hinata.
 
“Good… umm what are you doing?” Naruto asked.
 
“Can't you see?! I'm hugging my future husband!!” Shizu said hugging Hinata tighter. Hinata went paler at her words and pleaded Naruto to get her out of there. Naruto how over was oblivious to her cries.
 
“What?! Wasn't it like Neji 3 days ago?” Naruto asked shocked
 
“Well yeah… but Neji never gave me the love I needed but this boy here…” She trailed of as she hugged Hinata even tighter if it was even possible. Hinata was going to choke if she didn't get out of there soon.
 
“Shizu-san I would appreciate it if you put my Cousin down before you kill him” Neji said angrily.
 
“Aww… Neji-kun your just jealous that I left you for some one cuter” Shizu said smirking.
 
“I think you should put him down” came a familiar voice from behind them. They turned around and found Sasuke, Gaara and Choji looking at them.
 
“But Sasuke-kun…” Shizu said protesting.
 
“You do know, if you don't his going to run out of air and die” Gaara said sighing. Shizu looked down at Hinata and quickly released her seeing her future husbands face blue. Once Hinata was out of her grip she felt a gush of oxygen enter her lungs and she sighed in relief.
 
“Oh I'm so sorry! Oh we haven't been properly introduced have we?” She said cheerfully.
 
“I'm Hyuuga Hinoku” Hinata said with a husky voice. She felt better now that she could breathe but her trout felt strained.
 
“Aww! What cute name! Perfect for my future husband! Well I'm Nakira Shizu your future wife!” She said happily. Hinata could only look at her in horror.
 
“I don't think that would be acceptable, for he is the heir of our dojo and his father will not allow such a thing” Neji stated.
 
“DO not worry Hinoku-kun, my darling our love will pull us through!” She said making a dramatic pose” Hinata looked at her and almost ran away. `Why her? Why?!' She thought to her self. `Someone up there must really hate me'
 
Rishi: Sorry that I have to make it so short but I have piano so I have to cut it of there but I'll update as soon as I can
 
Sasuke: no you won't
 
Rishi looks at him and throws cup at his head and knocks him out.
 
Rishi: don't listen to the gay guy. Anyway! REVIEW please and thank you