Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Complication ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Rishi: Hey Guys!! Hmm…Ticha-san I also wonder why guys get nose bleeds, I guess it just mean's their perverts ne? Oh and Hikair-san I would love to see how you draw Hinata, if you put It on deviantart please give me the link so I can go see it
 
Sasuke: No it doesn't! It just means… we're healthy!! And don't post a picture of Hinata up!!
 
Rishi: Sure it does… I guess you are an idiot just like Akai-sora said you were. And why not? You scared boys will find Hinata more attractive and steal her away from you?
 
Sasuke: I'm not an Idiot! That's just because you're making me one!!! And No! I'm Not Scared! But there are a lot of perverts out there!
 
Rishi: Stop making up excuses, its not my fault your and idiot ne Akai-sora? And I'm guessing one of the perverts is you?
 
Sasuke: so?! Beats being called Crazy Right Dragon_lord? And again I'm NOT a pervert!
 
Rishi: oh shut up! Akai-sora why is Sasuke such an idiot and a pervert? Maybe his catching it of Naruto?
 
Naruto: HEY!! Take that back!!
 
Rishi: Don't own Naruto and gang (Runs away from Naruto who is screaming his head of)
 
&&&
 
 
It had been Three days after Hinata had dressed up and during that time Sasuke couldn't take one look at Hinata with out feeling himself go red.
 
“Ano, Sasuke?” Hinata asked worried. Sasuke hadn't been looking at her and avoiding her the past few days with worried Hinata, but of course it wasn't like he talked to her much anyway. Sasuke jumped startled, he wasn't expecting Hinoku to sneak up behind him.
 
“What?” He asked a bit annoyed but he kept his eyes away from his roommate.
 
“Is there anything bothering you?” Hinata asked looking at him, he still wasn't looking at her.
 
“Yeah… You” He said standing up and walking away. If he was stuck in the same room with Hinoku for very long he would start picturing him in the cat's costume that Tenten had made him wear. `Damn you Tenten!' Sasuke cursed her under his breathe. As he walked out trying to not imagine it.
 
“Is there anything wrong with him?” Hinata asked Kiba who had a desk besides hers. She had found out that Sasuke, Gaara, Shino, Tenten, Ino and Shikamaru shared the same class room as her and Naruto, Choji, Neji, Lee, Temari and Sakura where in he other class. But they where all together in sports and another class that Hinata had yet been introduced to.
 
“Don't worry about that guy, his always like that” Kiba said trying to comfort her. But Hinata was still a little worried. `I'll make a special dish with eggs tonight, hopefully he'll cheer up by then' Hinata thought smiling to herself. Kiba noticed but didn't say anything.
 
“Oh by the way, where's Gaara-kun and Shino-kun and Tenten-nee?” Hinata asked noticing that half the class had gone outside for break including Shino and Gaara.
 
“Them? They went to play soccer, you want to go check it out?” Kiba asked
 
“Would that be ok? I mean I don't want to interrupt them or anything.” Hinata asked
 
“Nah it'll be fine, jeez for a guy you do worry a lot” Kiba said getting up. This only made Hinata laugh nervously.
 
“I guess is just a habit” She said smiling as they walked towards one of the ovals. The school's had about three or four of them which surprised Hinata a little. But then again his school was one of the best's
 
“Habit?” Kiba asked a little curious to what can make a guy worry. He never had to worry unless his sister was in a bad mood and if he ended up pissing her of, then he would worry, worry for his life that is.
 
“Yeah… I guess it come to you naturally when you're the oldest and have other siblings younger then you are, you can't help but worry about them” Hinata said thinking bout Hanabi. `Maybe I should call home and check up on her…' Hinata thought but her thoughts where drowned out by laugher. She looked at Kiba he was almost crying from laugher. She looked at him confused. Kiba noticed and stopped laughing.
 
“Oh sorry, it's just I can't imagine my older sister worry, it would be just too weird” Kiba said grinning.
 
“But I'm sure she worry's about you too, she might not show it but she does worry even if you might think its weird.” Hinata said convincingly. Kiba gave out another laugh but a warmer one.
 
“Maybe, I think it would be the other way around though, but I don't worry like you do about her.” Kiba said smiling. Hinata understood what he was saying. And wondered if Hanabi worried about her.
 
“Kiba! Hinoku! Over here!!” a loud voice called from the centre of the oval field. Hinata hadn't even realized they had reached the first oval. Kiba and Hinata looked up and found a bubbly Naruto waving at them as if hey where blind.
 
“We see you! We're not blind ok!” Kiba yelled annoyed at the blonde's enthusiastic behavior.
 
“You guys want to play soccer with us?” Naruto asked happily once Kiba and Hinata reached him. Neji, Gaara, Shino, Lee, Tenten, Temari and Choji where already there looking bored.
 
“Yeah sure, why no?” Kiba said grabbing the soccer ball Naruto was holding. “lets make teams first, I wan o be captain” Kiba announced smugly.
 
“Why do you get to be captain? I want to be captain to!” Naruto whined.
 
“No way, I vote Gaara as captain!” Temari said yelling at
Naruto.
 
“I don't want to be captain” Gaara said looking annoyed.
 
“I want Neji to be captain!” Tenten yelled out.
 
“Fine if you guys be quiet I'll do it” Neji said walking to stand on the left side of Kiba.
 
“But I wanted to be captain…” Naruto said pouting.
 
“Don't worry Naruto-kun I'm sure you'll get to be a captain next time we play soccer” Hinata said trying to cheer him up. Naruto smiled and nodded.
 
“Yeah you bet I will! Thanks Hinoku-kun!” Naruto said back to his happy self.
 
“I pick Gaara” Kiba said grinning. Gaara nodded and walked towards him.
 
“Then I pick Hinoku” Neji said looking at Hinata. Hinata smiled and walked towards him.
 
“Then I pick Temari, if I don't you'll kill me right?” Kiba said sighing. Temari nodded and happily stood besides her younger brother.
 
“I pick Lee” Neji said making Lee do a youthful pose.
 
“Naruto” Kiba said as Naruto jumped for joy
 
“Tenten” Neji said as Tenten happily stood besides Hinata.
 
“Choji and Shino's in your team, ok let get playing now!” Kiba said anxiously kicking the ball into the field. They played for a least an hour before the bell for fifth period started ringing.
 
“That was fun!” Naruto said holding onto the ball. Every one of them where sweating except Gaara who was a goalie and easily blocked their shots.
 
“Yeah that was fun! HA! I stole the ball from Neji!” Temari said proud of herself that she outsmarted Neji.
 
“Yeah! Using something dirty!” Neji said angrily. Neji was about to go for goal when Temari screamed out That Naruto tackled Hinoku and he was hurt. His Go Neji's attention and she stole the ball right of him.
 
“It wasn't dirty it was clever” Temari said smiling.
 
“Anyway! Let's get to class before a teacher start's yelling at us.” Kiba said as they all dashed to their class rooms.
 
During the last 2 periods of school Hinata Noticed that Sasuke hadn't returned from when he left at break and quickly grew worried. Once bell rang meaning the end of school, Hinata grabbed her stuffed and scurried out the door to search for Sasuke.
 
“Sasuke!” Hinata called out hoping to get an answer. She had walked around half the school grounds already and still had no clue where he was. `Maybe he went home… Or maybe something bad happened!' Hinata thought panicking she increased her speed determined to find him. It was getting cold and she was sure in an hour or so it was going to start raining. Hinata was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice a foot sticking out of a bush before she tripped over it.
 
“Ow…” Hinata said rubbing her ankle. She looked at it and noticed that it was starting to swell. “What am I going to do now?” Hinata said sighing to herself. `Idiot! How could you not know there was a foot there?! Wait… a foot? Whaa!!' Hinata screamed as she tried to move backwards. `Why is there a foot there?! Is it a corpse?! was someone murdered?! Should I call the police?!' question's rang through Hinata's head enough to make her feel light headed. But she was bought back when she heard a groan come from the owner of the bush.
 
“Ano... who's there?” Hinata asked nervously. When she didn't get a response she figured that if it was some one injured then she should check it out. She parted some of the leaves which was enough for her to know who the foot belong to.
 
“Sasuke!” Hinata quickly panicked again and straight away, checked to see if Sasuke was still alive. “Everything seems to be normal…” Hinata said relieved and then she quietly sighed to her. Sasuke had probably took a nap and ended up sleeping through the last two periods. `I guess I'll wait till he wakes up, I wonder if his could?” Hinata thought as she noticed that Sasuke only had a light t-shirt on. Hinata took of her jacket and placed it on top of him as a blanket.
 
“I might as well keep the cold air from getting to you” Hinata said as she sat on his left side which the wind was coming from. And in a few minute Hinata quickly fell asleep.
 
“Warm…” Sasuke mumbled to himself. `Warm? Why am I so warm?!” Sasuke thought, he shot his eyes open and realized that some ones jacket was draped over him. He looked around to see if there was any one there with him and sure enough he saw a petite girl sitting besides him fast asleep. Then he realized who it was.
 
“Hinoku?!” Sasuke practically yelled. `What was he doing here, and how could I have mistaken him for a girl again!' Sasuke said scolding himself. Hinata slowly opened her eyes and realized that she had fallen asleep.
 
“Ah! Sorry I feel asleep” Hinata said nervously.
 
“It's ok, but what are you doing here?” Sasuke asked looking at Hinata for an explanation.
 
“Well… you didn't go to the last 2 classes so I thought something might have happened… then I found you asleep and thought you might be cold.” Hinata explained nervously.
 
“I see…” Sasuke said realizing that Hinoku had sat on his left side purposely to keep the cold wind from getting to him. “Thanks” he said under his breathe as he handed her jacket back to her.
 
“Its ok, I think we should be getting home now.” Hinata said as she took the jacket graciously and attempted to get up but quickly sat back down in pain. Sasuke noticed and went to her side.
 
“What happened?” Sasuke said pointing to her swollen ankle.
 
“Well I kind of tripped…” Hinata said. She didn't want to say she tripped over his foot, it would have been embarrassing.
 
“Your such a klutz you know that?” Sasuke said sighing. He knelt down in front of her with his back face her. He indicated she get on his back.
 
“Eh?! Oh no! Its ok I can walk” Hinata said attempting to stand up again but fell right back down.
 
“Just get on, I'm finding it tiring to stay in this position” Sasuke said sounding frustrated. Hinata noticed and gave in.
 
“I'm sorry for troubling Sasuke” Hinata said feeling ashamed that she was acting like this when she was suppose to be a guy and the next to be leader of the Hyuuga's.
 
“It's fine, you could say its pay back for keeping me from freezing to death” Sasuke said. Hinata smiled at him and quickly blushed. Something inside her made her feel giddy and light headed. She had never felt like this before and she wondered why.
 
Rishi: Chapter ten is all done (smile to self)
 
Neji: why is that bastard carrying Hinata-sama?!
 
Sasuke: who's a bastard?! (Glares at Neji and Neji returns the glare)
 
Rishi: oh hush you two! (Says angrily)
 
Neji and Sasuke both shut up immediately
 
Rishi: better! REVIEW please and thank you.
 
Note: if there is any bad spelling mistake's I'll redo it but I'm in a hurry so please just bear with I for now, thank you everyone.