Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cranked! ❯ Naruto Gets Cranked ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto Gets Cranked
 
 
 
Author's Notes: I do not own Naruto or any of its characters. Wait… do they even have phones in this world? They do now!
 
 
 
The phone rang, interrupting Naruto in the middle of an eerily good bowl of ramen. With a sigh, Naruto got up and picked up the phones. “Hello?” He answered.
 
“Yes, is this the Nay-rudo?” The person on the other end asked. “This is an automated voice-message system, not a person.”
 
“I don't need summon insurance!” Naruto insisted. “This phone call is not about summon insurance.” The person said stiffly, like a computer. “We are calling to see if you are interested in the title of Hokage. If you are, please press or say `Yes'.”
 
“Yeah!” Naruto said excitedly. “Sign me up!”
 
“You have agreed to never becoming Hokage.” The person said. “If this is what you wanted, please press or say `Hell yeah'.”
 
“What?!” Naruto realized in shock. “What the hell are you talking about?! You asked me if I wanted to be Hokage!”
 
“This agreement is final and law-binding.” The person said. “You have agreed and are now barred from ever becoming Hokage. If you change your mind, please go to the Akatsuki headquarters and let them capture you.”
 
“The Akatsuki?!” Naruto repeated in shock. “Who is this?! I have caller ID, you know!” “No, you don't.” “Yes I do! I'm looking at it right now!” “No, you're not.” “Look, my phone has caller ID!” “That's not your phone.”
 
“I will kill you!” Naruto yelled angrily. “No, you won't.” “Stop doing that!” “No, you're not.” “That doesn't even make sense!”
 
In pure anger, Naruto slammed the phone down, hanging up. He knew he had just been crank called. But he was certain of one thing and one thing only; he would have his revenge.