Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cranked! ❯ Orochimaru Gets Cranked ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Orochimaru Gets Cranked
 
 
 
Orochimaru sneaked into his own bedroom, wearing a dress. “Man, I hope Kabuto doesn't see me in this.” He said to himself. “That kid's unbalanced enough as it is.”
 
Suddenly, the phone rang. Orochimaru looked at it in a knowing horror. He walked over to it in fear and picked it up. “H-Hello?” He asked fearfully.
 
“Do you like scary movies?”
 
“Who is this?!” Orochimaru asked in fear. “Nice dress.” The person on the other end of the phone mocked. “Who is this?!” Orochimaru asked again.
 
“I know what you did last summer!”
 
“That doesn't make any sense!” Orochimaru panicked.
 
“Your face won't make sense when I'm done with it!”
 
“Are you a Hobbit?” Orochimaru asked in terror. “Your mom's a Hobbit.” The voice said sinisterly. “How do you know that?!” Orochimaru asked.
 
“Seven days.” The voice threatened.
 
“Look, I didn't know the video was cursed!” Orochimaru pleaded. “Can't you let this one slip?!” “My blade will slip your throat!” “Don't you mean `slit'?” “The call is coming from inside the house.”
 
“Are you Satan?!” Orochimaru asked in fear. “Your mother plays card games in Hell!” The voice declared.
 
“Leave me be, you devil!” Orochimaru ordered. He tossed the phone across the room and tossed a kunai at it. He sat down on his bed and began panting in fear and terror.
 
“Lord Orochimaru!” A voice yelled from outside the door. Kabuto ran into the room. “I heard you—OH, DEAR GOD! WHY ARE YOU IN A DRESS?!”
 
“Kabuto, it's not what it looks like!” Orochimaru insisted. He looked at the now-kunai'd phone angrily. “This is all your fault!” He hissed angrily. Quickly, he spat out the Long Grass Blade and began killing the phone.