Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cranked! ❯ Sasuke Gets Cranked ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sasuke Gets Cranked
 
 
 
Author's Notes: This was the most-requested cranking. That is, it was the only one. Still, if you're the only one who asks, you shall receive!
 
 
 
“And that's why I think that Kisame's a minion of Khorne.” Suigetsu finished explaining to Sasuke. The two were in a forest, keeping watch while Jugo and Karin slept. “Why am I talking to you?” Sasuke wondered out loud.
 
Suddenly, there was a ringing noise. Sasuke sighed irritably and stood up. He walked to one of the trees and opened a secret panel, revealing a phone. He picked it up and answered it. “I'm not taking my shirt off!” He insisted angrily.
 
“Sasuke, this is the ghost of Deidara!” The voice on the other end said. For some reason it sounded like a high-pitched, AAVE voice. “I just wanted to say that me and a bunch of hell-demons is plannin' to steal your soul while you sleep!”
 
“You're not Deidara.” Sasuke pointed out. “Where's your high-pitched yet decidedly masculine voice?”
 
“Uh, did I say Deidara?” The voice asked, quickly changing to an emotionless voice. “I meant to say Itachi… your brother.”
 
“Hey, Sasuke, is it for me?” Suigetsu asked.
 
“Itachi?!” Sasuke believed gullibly and OOCily. “Yes; that one.” The voice confirmed. “I just wanted to say that I'm about to shoot myself just so you can't kill me.”
 
“Hello? Is it for me or not?”
 
“You bastard!” Sasuke spat angrily. However, he soon remembered something. “We don't have guns!”
 
“Come on! Is it for me?!”
 
“Oh, shit; I meant stab myself to death.” The voice quickly corrected. “With a kunai, or perhaps a katana.” “Whoever this is, I'm going to kill you as soon as I find you.” Sasuke threatened angrily.
 
“DAMN YOU, SASUKE; IS IT FOR ME OR NOT?!”
 
There was a click on the other end; they had hung up. Sasuke calmly put the phone back on the receiver and proceeded to destroy it with the Chidori.
 
“You know, you could have just calmly told me it wasn't for me.” Suigetsu criticized calmly.
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Who will be his next victim?!