Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cranked! ❯ Choji Gets Cranked Like Crazy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Choji Gets Cranked Like Crazy
 
 
 
Author's Notes: I've gotta say that, for some reason, this idea appealed to me the most. Anyways, enjoy the heck out of it.
 
 
 
Choji put the top piece of bread on his ridiculously tall sandwich. He had put everything he could find in it; tomatoes, pork, curry, pork, eggs, eggs, eggs, and chopped carrots.
 
Suddenly, something in the sandwich began ringing. Choji reached into the sandwich and pulled out a cordless phone. “How'd that get in there?” He asked himself as he answered the phone.
 
“Hello, Mr. Choji.” A voice said on the other end. “This is Ima Weiner, calling for the United Sumo Wrestler's Club.” “The USWC?” Choji repeated, clearly impressed.
 
“Yes; we're very real.” The voice confirmed. “Anyways, we were calling to see if you were interested in becoming our president… you know, `cause you're so fat.”
 
“What did you just call me?!” Choji yelled in anger. “Well, since you're so fat, we were wondering if you'd be our president.” The voice explained. “We've made sure to widen all of the doors and strengthen the floors so you don't fall through them, what with your extreme girth.”
 
“I should kill you!” Choji yelled in pure rage. “You can't, on account of you being so fat.” The voice said. “How you be so fat, man?”
 
“I'm going to crush you!” “With your fat?” “Y-No! With my muscles!” “Your fat muscles.”
 
“Naruto told me all about you!” Choji said angrily. “I kept telling myself `It won't happen to me; I'm too smexy.'” “Smexy and fat.”
 
“This is what I think of your insults!” Choji yelled as he crammed the phone back in the sandwich and began devouring it.