Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Team Formed, Team Demolished 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 1 Team Formed, Team Demolished
Chapter One
Naruto's Accomplice
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its character.
“Don't tell me it's Naruto again,” the third Hokage, Sarutobi, sighed in aggravation.
“It is Naruto again, only….”
"Only what?” Sarutobi asked.
“Only this time he has an accomplice,” the ninja responded, panting.
“Accomplice?” Sarutobi asked, alarmed. “Who?”
“All anyone can say is that it was definitely a female,” he answered.
“Well, that limits it down a lot,” Sarutobi rolled his eyes, annoyed.
“Well, Honorable Hokage, there's only one girl in the entire village that would ever hang around with Naruto,” the ninja noted.
“Well then, there you have it,” the Hokage shrugged.
“Well, Lord, Hokage, the glitch in that theory is that the girl is Samuno Ekeanoki.”
“I see, she's definitely not the accomplice,” Sautobi started thinking.
“Naruto, we have to split up, or else they might catch us,” a girl with orange, red, and yellow hair stated to the boy running next to her.
“All right, I'll see you later, Samuno, take care of yourself,” Naruto agreed.
The two twelve-year-olds split up and the girl immediately headed to her class at the academy. She stopped at the bathroom to make sure that there wasn't any paint from the graffiti her and Naruto had just caused.
Her orange bangs softly rested above her eyes. Some of her hair hung down in front of her ears. The majority of it was pulled up, using two black ribbons, holding it in pig tails with a small amount sticking out to the side. The roots of her hair were a gentle yellow, allowing it to shine, while the tips were a nice blood red to match her eyes. Her almost flawlessly tanned face had not been touched with a single drop of paint, to her relief.
Her eyes moved to her outfit to be sure that there was no evidence to pin the graffiti on her. Her black Capri pants looked to be pants that had been ripped at the shins, giving it a jagged edge. Her black tank top was the same way, looking as if the sleeves of a T-shirt had been ripped off, along with the bottom of it. Around her waist was a utility belt stocked with fans resting gracefully over an oversized sweatshirt with a yin-yang on the back; of course, it wasn't that simple of a yin-yang because if you looked closely you could see faces stitched into the halves. On the white side, representing yin, you could see the face of Samuno's father and the face of Naruto from when he was a baby. On the black side, representing yang, you could see the face of Samuno's mother along with Samuno's baby face. On her right wrist was a cloth wrist band, concealing one of her most valuable treasures, while on her left wrist a similar cloth covered her entire forearm.
She sighed once again after double checking for paint and finding none.
“Naruto was more cautious than I thought."
She smiled as she headed to her classroom, sneaking in without anyone noticing. Looking around she noticed that her teacher, Iruka, had not arrived yet.
Oh no, don't tell me Naruto was caught, Samuno's eyes widened at the thought.
The door opened and in strolled Naruto with Iruka right behind him. Instantly Iruka started to yell at Naruto, but Samuno blocked it out and stared off into space, jotting a quick note to herself on the inside of her notebook, taking her usual school manner.
“Samuno, Ekeanoki.”
She looked up at the sound of her name, “Yes?”
“Would you care to join us down here on Earth and show us how to perform the transformation jutsu?” Iruka asked.
“Right,” Samuno nodded as she got up.
She moved to the front of the classroom and faced her teacher. She moved her hands into the proper hand signs and concentrated on her chakra.
“Transform,” she stated.
The chakra was released and the transformation began. Once it was completed, everyone stared in shock.