Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Damsel in Distress ❯ What Did I Do? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto or the characters. Thank you
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Damsel in Distress
 
 
It was raining. It was cold. It was summer. It was midday.
 
"Shit to the power of four....." her voice came along with a grumble in her stomach. Her tomato colored hair was wet . Her glasses was full of water droplets, making her vision blurry. And to make it more worse, she wore white button shirt with pink bra. She was just finished running through the street because she didn't catch the bus.
 
Some people.. or specifically men were just staring at her, mouth gaping. Some just ignore her, and some were pitying her. How fortunate she was..
She was standing in the front of a big white building for about five minutes, hesitantly she pushed that cursed bell. She knows exactly what thing awaiting for her when she heard the light footsteps...
 
"Who the hell come at my lun..!? Karin."
 
There was them, one pair of yellow demonic eyes. Just her luck.
 
"S-sorry master"
 
No, she didn't stutter because shivering of the wet cold material that pouring from the sky, but because his gaze.
 
"You're late."
 
Doom...she thought for a second
 
“I'm s-sorry, the bus is late so I must run down here from my school that..”
 
“I know that. Still, that's not an excuse. And look at me when I'm talking” his skinny hand lifted her chin, so his gaze go straight through her crimson eyes. And quickly drop it down.
“Do your job now” and then he leave her at the door, who staring at the red carpet in the inside, wondering, why?
 
She walked inside, put her shoes at the corner behind the door, and walked to the upstairs, the attic. She changed her wet clothes with the tight maid dress, her master, Orochimaru prefers, tied her damp hair into a long ponytail, and cleaned her precious glasses, she doesn't know the reason but she feels it is very precious, her feeling is always right. Then she grabbed a feather duster and start working.
 
She hates her job so much, she has been treated like a piece of shit in this house. Unfortunately, she desperately need this job. The payment is what she need. She works at this guy because he said he will pay for her high school fee. Now, to think about it, she looks like she just make a deal with a demon.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
 
“Phew...” she wiped her forehead. Her work has already done. And luckily her normal clothes have dried. So she changed again, but this time something was wrong.
“What the..!?” her shirt seems to shrink, because now her belly button is showing. And her black pants is more tight.
“Urgh..awesome..” now she really look like a slut.
 
“Karin deeeeaarr...” her master called.
"Hai Orochimaru-sama!" so she take a long long step to that snake bedroom.
 
Sigh...this is it. .she slowly opened the door, and when she looked inside, that snake lying in the bed just with his boxer.
 
Oh shit. She wasn't, wouldn't, couldn't expecting this. Her heart was pumping blood faster than she called normal, and her adrenaline was starting.
 
"Karin..you know that you're the most beautiful thing in my life..." said her 'master' while gesturing his hand to tell her to sit by the bed, so she sat carefully at the corner of the too-white king size bed. She was really having a hard time to not vomit when he got closer to her being.
 
"Karin..." he said when he inhaled a breath in her hair "..your hair smells delicious.." with that she almost shiver "..and your back is smooth as silk.." she really wants to run to the street and call the cops because that mindless venom's hand was caressing her back... "Oh...and your ass is the most beautiful.."
 
"Eeek!" that's it! He touched her ass! Damn it!
 
"Ssssh! You don't want to wake the neighbors, or do you?" he said with a deep voice. yes, he was mad. And if he was mad, she's in danger.
 
"..but your hand.." she manage to speak, because maybe this wasn't real, it was just accident.
 
"You should be grateful you little bitch. I pay for your junior high school, high school, and the next is college. I pay your food. I bought your clothes. And I teach you many things!" he pushed her down to the bed, lying on her back, she gasp a little.
 
"You know, this time you'll return me the favor. I've been longing for your body for a few days... and this is the right time..after all you're a big girl now " he chuckled and then before she could protest, her maniac master lips are chewing hers. And she absolutely knows this is just the start.
 
She thought deep down 'Why mom...what did I do wrong...' and cried silently