Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness and Light ❯ Chapter 1-The pink haired girl and a muderer on the run ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Darkness and Light
 
Chapters 1~The pink haired girl and the Murderer on the run
 
She ran though the forest trying to get away from the darkness that had seemed to haunt her for so long.
“Help!” She screamed out, but there was no reply. No one was there, no one would help her. She was an Orphan and she knew no one would care if she was gone.
She tripped over a branch and looked back behind her. Nothing was there not even the thing that chased her sp far away from the village.
“Sakura…”
She looked up and saw some one holding there hand out to her. But the person, the boy, was a half a mile away.
“Wait!” She screamed pulling herself to her feet and running towards him. “NO! Don't go! Please Don't Leave Me HERE!!!”
He seemed to be moving backwards yet his feet did not move.
“Stop! Wait! WAIT!!!”
 
Sakura woke up quickly sitting up. She was drenched in sweat and her grip was so tight that her own hand was bleeding. She was gasping for breath and she was drenched in sweat.
“That boy…” she whispered.
“SAKURA!”
Sakura turned and saw Ino running into her room with a knife in her hand.
“Ino…what are you doing?”
“Sakura, you screamed and cried for help.” Sakura blinked and grinned in embarrassment.
“Sorry Ino but I must've been talking in my sleep again.”
“Damn it Sakura! If I had a dime for every time you did that I would be rich and out of Kohona City!!!”
“Yeah and you would finally start paying your rent like you owe me.”
“I told you that I would pay you by Friday night.”
“It's almost Saturday morning.” Ino shuddered back and grinned.
“Oh sorry Sakura I'll bring you the rent right away tomorrow.”
“Fine and Goodnight!”
“'Night.” Ino said shutting the door as she walked out. Sakura sighed and got out of the bed. She turned and still saw that it was only Midnight. `Why? Why does that boy always appear in my dream?' Sakura thought as she slipped in a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark red tank-top; she put on black ankle boots and grabbed her coat. `Maybe a walk will settle my thoughts.' She walked out the front door and looked it behind her. Sakura scurried down the stairs and walked off onto the side walk.
“Hey Sakura!” She turned and saw a blond kid running over to her.
“What is Naruto?”
“Why are you up at this late of hour?”
“Why are you still up?” Naruto grinned and scratched his head.
“Work and today was my first and last day of it too.”
“What happened this time?”
“They found out that I was sixteen instead of eighteen.”
“So how'd they find out? You can perfectly pass as eighteen.”
“Well actually Hinata's father is the manager and he wasn't there the day I got hired so yeah…”
“Aww girlfriends father don't like you?” Sakura said in a childish voice.
“Not one bit.” Sakura laughed and Naruto tripped over something in the street.
“Naruto are you-” Sakura screamed and Naruto looked at what he tripped on; a young brunette with wide eyes was on the floor. Naruto scrambled to his feet and saw a line from the side of her neck to her throat.
“What the!?” Sakura held onto his shirt and hid her face from the body.
 
 
After they had called the police and the police had searched they area, Naruto and Sakura were allowed to go home.
“Naruto?”
“What is it?”
“What if, you know, the killer was there watching us.”
“Sakura don't worry they confirmed that the girl was murder long before we came.” Sakura sighed and they parted there ways after a while. But Sakura only found herself walking towards the lake where she had spent most of her summer at. Sakura sat down at the dock and threw a pebble into the water and watched it skip. The full moon had reflected off the water and shone a bright blue color.
“Beautiful.” Sakura pronounced. The wind blew hard threw her pink hair, even though it was in a ponytail. She kept thinking about Naruto and the girl that was murdered. Sakura gently put her hand around her neck remembering the wound. And that was what scared her the most. Her cell phone rang and snapped her back into reality. She pulled it out and flipped it open answering the call.
Hello?”
“Hey Sakura! Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?” It was Ino and of all the people to call her it had to be Ino.
“Sorry I didn't want to wake you.”
“Fine but next time tell me I got really worried.”
“Alright and I'm coming home right now so don't worry.”
”Okay bye.”
“Bye.” Sakura flipped the phone shut and sighed deeply as she put it into her pocket.
“Sakura…”
She turned and saw a boy looking at her but he was at least a half a mile away. He started to turn the he walked away. Sakura's eyes widened realizing who he was.
“Wait!” She screamed pulling herself to her feet and running towards him. “NO! Don't go! Please Don't Leave Me HERE!!!”
He turned towards her and stared at her. And again her eyes went wide this time for something impossible. Her eyes were pure red and his hair a black with a red tint to it. He ran at least he started to.
“Stop! Wait! WAIT!!!” She screamed once more.
He was fast but still she followed him until he swerved himself into an ally way.
Sakura stopped at looked at where he was supposed to be, but yet he was no where in sight.
“Hello?” Sakura said slowly walking into the ally. `Where is he?' Sakura walked all the way and touched the wall at the end. `No one can get past this…'
“Hello! Are you here?” Sakura head turned towards a trash can that fell and made a loud sound when it fell and everything fell out.
“Is that you?” Sakura started walking towards the entry way but the something fell again. She froze in her tracks and felt arms wrapping around her from behind. Sakura jumped and felt one hand move down finding its place on the top part of her thy.
“You found me.” The person whispered. Sakura's eyes went wide and then she fell into a black oblivion.