Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Demons ❯ List of characters & their demons ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
List of characters and their demons
In this fanfiction I will be giving some Naruto characters demons to fuse with (got the idea off of Two Tails, by youkai-of-anime on fanfiction.net). Here is a list of the demons and the people who will acquire them.Team KakashiKakashi: MoleNaruto: FoxSakura: CatSai: DragonTeam AsumaAsuma: GorillaShikamaru: BadgerIno: RabbitChouji: Pig
Team KurenaiKurenai: Polar bearKiba: DogHinata: White wolfShino: ScorpionTeam GuyGuy: TortoiseRock Lee: JaguarTenten: KangarooNeji: EagleTeam BakiBaki: CrabGaara: TanukiTemari: WeaselKankuro: CrowTeam AnkoAnko: PythonKabuto: PenguinYoroi: BatMisumi: GiraffeTeam HayateHayate: LynxInari: SwordfishMoegi: LizardShinu: ButterflyTeam IrukaIruka: LionKonohamaru: SealHanabi: CrocodileUdon: RhinocerosTeam IbikiIbiki: GoatDosu: CicadaKin: LadybugZaku: CricketThe daughters of the Itokage (Kouji)KiriHikariSoraNisaroRavenMiscellaneousHana: JackalSasuke: RattlesnakeItachi: Black hawkKisame: Great white sharkKidoumaru: Black widowSanninJiraiya: ToadTsunade: SlugOrochimaru: King cobra______________________________________So, there are the characters and their demons. I tried to give them demons that related to their personality, jutsu, or special traits. I gave some of them relating demons because I could not think of any other animals. I need some ideas for couples, including an OC named Shinu. It relates to the story. Don't R&R yet. You can if you want, but there is no reason.
Thank You!
Converting /tmp/php7D8nv8 to /dev/stdout