Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deidara's Story ❯ Danger ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CRASH!
BANG!
The screams of terror broke through the silence of night, Deidara jolted up in bed, grasping the sheets in his clutches still sitting up he pulled them above his nose.
“M-mother…” the small whimper escaped through his lips. The screams grew louder, it sounded as if total destruction was ensuing onto his village. “I have to go help…” he commanded himself and yet every time he would dare to leave what he considered the safety of his bed, he froze his legs unresponsive. “Come on move, damn it!” no matter how many times he repeated the words in his head he couldn't bring himself to do it. The terrorizing screams of agony kept breaking through his bedroom walls.
CRASH!
It sounded as if something had broken in through a window.
Gathering up all the courage he had within, he quietly stepped out of bed, walking over to the door his hand reached out to open it, his hand trembling as it made contact with the door handle, sweat beaded down his forehead. Turning the knob slowly he peered out of the room. Gasping, his pupils widened in complete and utter shock, the sight before him was too much, and it was just too much.
Deidara franticly rushed down the hallway, by the door leading outside, his mother was on the floor gasping for air. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he knelt down beside her. Lodged in her chest was a kunai, the window to the left was smashed and just glancing out the window he knew that it must have sailed in and struck her. Not paying any attention to the destruction outside, he grasped his mother's hand, squeezing it with all of his might.
“M-mother,” he chocked down another sob, “Mother you can't,” his words became frantic, “You can't die, un!”, “I love you!”
His mother's eyes fluttered open, she gasped at the pain in her chest, lifting her hand as she looked into her son's eyes, brushing her hand by his cheek, she softly muttered out her final words. “Deidara, run…” Her hand dropped down and her eyelids drooped. She was gone…forever.
“Mother, please you can't die, I need you, I need you, un!” The tears came rolling out faster, his choked sobs were uncontrollable.
“Sorry to interrupt, this painful moment,” a voice snickered behind him, “but you'll be with your mother soon enough.” The voice cooed into his ear. Deidara sharply turned around, behind him was a tall man; the eyes were sharp and almost slit like. Even in the dark his skin looked oddly pale. He had long black hair, and a smirk that was worn evilly.
“You were foolish boy,” Deidara chocked back more sobs, “you should have heeded you mothers final warning, oh well,” He chuckled “now you have to pay a price.” Before Deidara could even blink, the man was behind him a hand on his shoulder. A small shiver ran down his spine, the touch was icy cold, it made him feel dead.
“So now dear boy, if you will so kindly come with me,” but before the man could finish Deidara reached into his two clay bags that were strapped onto his side, jumping back and turning around to face the man.
“My, my so eager to fight, yes?” Deidara stood there unable to comprehend everything that was happening. “Well it makes the hunt so much better for the predator.” Pulling out the clay the mouths on his palms, swallowed the pieces, before spitting them back up into Deidara's palms. He slowly molded the clay into tiny ants; jumping up into the air he released the ants, sending them flying towards the man. Steeping off to the side the man dodged them easily, but Deidara wasn't done yet.
Still sobbing, Deidara quickly executed the hand signs and yelling “KATSU!” a fiery explosion erupted, swiftly Deidara jumped out of the window and began running leaving his house in flames. He could only hope that the explosion had done the man in. Whimpering softly to himself “I'm sorry mother.” Wiping the tears from his eyes he ran on heading towards the main gate.
Outside most of the houses were on fire, corpses laid throughout the street, the smell of metallic invaded his nose. He could hear voices behind him shouting out phrases such as “Don't let him get away!” or “Grab him!” Reaching back into his clay pouches he pulled out more clay this time he created a hawk looking bird, stopping for a second he performed the hand signs and in an instant the bird grew ten times it original size. The figures chasing him grew dangerously close; he could tell that the snake like man was with him, “shit.”
Franticly climbing on top of the bird, the wings began to move, lifting the bird off the ground, and as he began to gain height, kunai flew up towards him, but the bird swiftly dogged each one.
“Hold your fire!” the voice of the creepy man shouted at the others, “We need him alive…”
The boy was now far off the ground, and as he flew towards the main gates looking at the total destruction that had been bestowed upon his village, but from the distance he could hear the mans voice ring in his ears. “Just wait boy, we will find you…”
Rising into the clouds, the boy curled up into a tight ball and began to cry, his heart and spirit felt crushed, and that horrible mans voice rang in his ears. The horrifying images of his mother crept into his mind. Once he was sure that he was far away from his pursuers and safe. He brought the bird down to the ground, stumbling off the bird he fell down and drifted off into unconsciousness.
Like don't like, let me know, R&R Please X)