Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deidara's Story ❯ Kisame ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two months later…
“NO!” Deidara yelled at the inn's manger, this manger had crossed the line; he had done that one thing that would really piss off Deidara. “I'm a guy, un!” Deidara growled. The manger looked over at Deidara shocked at this outburst, he handed the room key over to the blonde who snatched it from the mangers grasp, walking up the stairs towards his room Deidara was still fuming over the whole girl thing.
“Just because I have long hair in a ponytail does not make me a girl.” He mumbled to himself. He felt bad for the next person to call him a girl he would rip his/her throat out; yeah that person would regret calling him a girl.
The past two months Deidara had undergone a change, ever since the meeting with that Kakashi person he had been a whole new person, he was no longer that introverted shy little blond kid. He wasn't afraid to stand up and fight. In fact he had created his own style of art. That snake man he hadn't seen since the death of his mother and frankly he wanted it to stay that way. But he was sure that he would be able to defend himself, these past two months he had been taking assassination jobs to earn money, and Deidara had truly gotten stronger, heck he was even listed in the bingo book, not S-class but he was sure that soon enough he would be top dog. He had come to realize how harsh the world is, he needed to be strong.
Making his way down the hallway his eyes were on the floor, watching his feet take one step after another.
BAM!
He felt himself hit someone, not even looking up he merely shoved his way past the person, but the next statement was going to draw his complete attention. “Hey, watch where you're going girly.” Deidara snapped.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY, UN?!” turning back around to face this rude person. The person was blue, he wore a cloak that was black and had red clouds on it.
The Blue man who resembled a shark held his fist up. “You want to pick a fight, girl?!” he yelled back. Deidara was fuming his knuckles were turning white from him clenching his fists so hard.
“Bring it on Fish face, But just to let you know I'M A GUY, UN!” the blue man chuckled and then retorted.
“Well you sure don't look like one, how about some proof?”
“PEDOFILE!” Deidara screeched as he reached into his clay pouches and began to form some clay spiders in his hands. Swiftly he through them towards the blue man and then making the hand signs yelled “KATSU!”
The shark had managed to doge the blasts, but he looked very irritated, on his back he began to un-strap what looked to be a giant sword. “Use a sword all you want sushi, un” Deidara snickered “But my art is a blast!”
“Heh, forget it I don't need to fight a ten year old brat like you.” The blue guy turned around and walked down the stairs. Fumed that the guy wouldn't fight him Deidara began yelling out random insults.
“AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION!” Deidara cried out “I'M ELEVN!”
Later that night Deidara exited the bathroom he was wearing the same dirty clothes but his hair was soaked with water and left a water trail in the room leading up to the bed that he lazily threw himself onto. Lying back, he began planning his agenda for the upcoming months; he debated going back to Iwa but decided not to, he decided to stay here in this town for a week before finding a training ground. For the next few months he was going to train.
“Yes the other members will be arriving tomorrow for the meeting.” The noise came from the room next to Deidara's.
“Wait a sec; I know that voice, un.” Deidara mumbled, suddenly he cried out “SUSHI!” that guy he was hearing was obviously fish-face. Then fish-face stopped talking, Deidara became aware that the blue man had heard his outburst. Deidara held his breath, even now he could fell the sharks piercing glare through the wall. “Opps.” Deidara thought “I'm in for it now, un…”
The blue man stopped talking, that voice he just heard, it belonged to the brat he saw earlier. In front of the man stood a hologram of a person in the dark he was wearing the exact same cloak, and spoke in a dark commanding voice. “Kisame-san, what, no who was that?” Kisame explained about the brat he met earlier.
“What do you want me to do, shall I kill him leader-sama?”
“No I would like to meet this little ease dropper of ours.” The hologram then faded, Kisame walked out of his room, only to find the brat in the hallway with his backpack on, to Kisame it looked like the boy was trying to make a run for it.
“Hello brat.” Kisame said darkly.
“Hello Sushi, un.” Deidara said he tried to run downstairs only to have his arm grabbed and pulled back behind him in a very painful position. Deidara whined at this sudden burst of pain. “Let go, I would like to stay and chat Sushi but…” Deidara was cut short when he felt a hand roughly hit the back of his neck.
Deidara slowly faded into unconsciousness the last words he heard were, “It's not polite to ease drop brat.”
As Deidara awoke he felt a large amount of pain in the back of his neck, as he tried to lift his hands he felt a shock of pain ride through his system, as the shock subsided he opened his eyes, it was still night out and it looked as though he was in a hotel room, he remembered being knocked out by Sushi-chan. Realizing that both my feet and hands had been bound, I shrunk down.
Lifting his head he meekly whispered out “Sushi-chan, un?” he heard a grunt in response, rolling his eyes Deidara supposed that was better than no answer at all. “It's not polite to ignore your guests Sushi-chan, un.” No answer. “Sushi-chan, un?”
“What is with you and saying “un” after every freaking sentence, huh, and I have a name its Kisame, got it brat?!” Kisame snapped.
“Well, Kisame-san I have a name to, it's Deidara, un.”
“Fine, Deidara-san,” Kisame spat venomously, “Go to sleep.”
Deidara shifted onto his side, he would like to see Kisame try to sleep while being bound on a floor. It was not an easy task, he spent at least a half an hour tossing and turning before he ended up right back were he started, on his right side. Deidara huffed; this was going to be harder than he thought.
Ignoring the signals that his body was sending him telling him to that he was in a painful position. Deidara clutched his eyes closed, the cold floor felt horrible against his cheek, his body began shivering at the flood of ice that overtook his body. After a while exhaustion took over he slowly began falling asleep.
Deidara's Dream…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
The words played over and over in his head, his mothers bleeding hand grabbed his leading him into a dark abyss, and he felt as though he was falling…forever.
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
His mothers scream was heard, it echoed all around, the room lit up on the floor was his mother dying, right in front of him, she was bleeding, he was at the end of the hallway and no matter how much he ran towards her, she still stayed just as far away. He would never get to her, tears streamed down his cheeks, then the voices came back…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Just kill him...Freak…Loser… pathetic…deservers to die…
Deidara run…
KID WAKE UP!” it echoed throughout his dream he felt the dream world come crumbling down as his conciseness flooded back to reality.
“un…” Deidara was pulled up off the ground to come face to face with Kisame.
“Why the heck are you yelling?!” Kisame let go of Deidara, he groaned as he hit the floor with a large thump. “You've been yelling the weirdest things for ten minutes now, saying things like don't kill me, don't kill her!”
“I was just having a bad dream.” Deidara replied realizing that he had broken out in a cold sweat.
“Yeah well with all of that screaming it sounded like you were trapped in a horror film.” Kisame walked over to a bag in the corner of the room he pulled out a bottle of pills, walking over to the bathroom as he came back with a glass of water. Deidara glanced curiously over at the pills, wondering what they were for. Kisame walked over to Deidara a shoved the pill down Deidara's throat, at the intrusion Deidara began the start of a coughing fit, until Kisame brought the glass to Deidara's lips as he took a sip. As he stopped coughing Deidara glared over at Kisame.
“What was that, un?” Deidara stopped for a pause and then continued looking straight into Kisame's eyes “Did you poison me or something, un?” Suddenly Deidara felt very drowsy, as he fell over onto his side.
“Would have liked to but then I'd be going against Leader-sama, nope just gave you a sleeping pill, you'll be out for a while, but don't worry it's a dreamless sleep.”
“Why would you help me, un?” Deidara asked questionably.
“Hey I need sleep too and I can't get a good nights rest in with some brat yelling at the top of his lungs, so it's a win, win situation, and also you'll probably sleep until noon tomorrow so less trouble for me.” Kisame grinned, as he went back to the bed. By the time Kisame was at the bed, Deidara was already in a deep sleep.