Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Little Secret ❯ Dirty Little Secret ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kat: Yo, yo, yo! I thought I'd try something a little different. Something nice… pure angst/romance. My writing style's all screwy in this. Oh boy…
 
Hope no one totally hates me for writing this. -cries- LOVE ME!
 
77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 77
 
Obito Uchiha was in love.
 
He was only thirteen-years-old, yes that may be true. He was thirteen, and so was Kakashi, and so was she.
 
But Obito was in love with Rin.
 
He was in love with everything about her. The way her straight-as-sticks brown hair slipped into her eyes when she ran, the way the red marks on her cheeks crinkled when she smiled her wide smiles, the way she was always worried about Kakashi and Obito's health before she even had a thought about her own.
 
He loved the way she moved, the way she spoke, the way she breathed, the way…
 
the way…
 
the way…
 
He loved the slender, almost unnoticeable curve of her hips beneath her medical-nin apron, the way her legs always seemed to have a slight strut when she walked. The gentle roundness of her breasts beneath her shirt…
 
He found himself blushing furiously, and looking away from her whenever he had these thoughts. It always seemed to happen at the worst possible times… when they were being debriefed for a mission, in the middle of combat…
 
Perhaps that was why he was such a terrible ninja.
 
She slowly laid a hand on his shoulder once, after Sensei had finished giving the three their assignments.
 
“Obito,” she said quietly, so that Sensei and Kakashi couldn't hear. “Is something wrong?”
 
He frigidly shook his head, pushing his goggles down back over his eyes so that she couldn't see the extreme redness in his cheeks. Could she? Could she feel the warmth growing in his face and in his abdomen and his chest?
 
Obito did his best to stay away from her for the rest of the mission.
 
“You've been acting strangely lately,” Kakashi had snapped to him in that superior tone he always had to use. “What's your problem?”
 
“Bite me, Hatake!” he had hissed, his eyes narrowing.
 
What was wrong with him? Nothing that the silver-haired teen would ever know.
 
It was driving him mad.
 
He had a dream about her once.
 
It was horrible and beautiful at the same time.
 
Her petal-soft lips against his, the feeling of her hips against his, her arms around his shoulders, her breasts against his chest.
 
Thank God he had woken up before their clothes disappeared.
 
Once during a training session, she accidentally bumped into him. He felt her face against his shoulder, her legs against his, her breasts against his arm.
 
(oh god oh god)
 
Just like the dream.
 
He froze, and was unable to move for at least a minute, while Kakashi berated him in his left ear, and Rin asked what had brought this on in his right.
 
Sensei had been watching him carefully for the last week. Obito wondered if perhaps the blonde man recognized what was happening.
 
He hoped he didn't. He didn't want anyone else to know his secret sin.
 
His dirty little secret.
 
But if Sensei did know, then he had a sneaky way of showing it.
 
“Kakashi, could you wait a moment? I need to discuss something with you,” Sensei said one evening after an unusually short training session. Obito had pulled off his forehead protector to wipe away a line of sweat. Rin was stretching her arms above her head in a yawn. Kakashi leapt at the chance to perhaps hone his abilities even more, so he, of course, went over to talk to Sensei without a fuss, leaving Obito and Rin alone together.
 
Obito decided that he would later take that prude Kakashi's mask and shove it up his ass the next chance he got, as Rin inched closer, her face splitting into her wide smile. Obito felt his cheeks burn.
 
“S-So…” he said, feeling conversation was needed.
 
“So,” she said, looking down at the grass. Obito absentmindedly kicked a daisy.
 
`Come on, you idiot,' he thought, his inner voice sounding oddly like Kakashi. `Say something!
 
“Uh… I'll walk you home?”
 
“That would be nice,” Rin said, her hands folded neatly in front of her.
 
`Smooth,' Obito thought, allowing himself a small smile as they walked slowly down the dirt road. The sun was slowly setting over the western horizon, causing everything to turn bright orange and pink. Obito looked over at Rin's face, reflected in the glow.
 
She looked beautiful.
 
“Obito?” she said suddenly, glancing over at him. They had both stopped walking, and he couldn't start again. He was staring, but he couldn't tear his eyes away.
 
“Y…Yeah?”
 
Her amber eyes were locked with his, her hands slid forward, and slipped into his. She was close, so close, and the heat oh the heat that suddenly spread from her touch and jetted through his veins.
 
“O-Obito, I…“ she whispered.
 
Obito couldn't take it. He leaned forward, and, in the dying Konoha sunset, he kissed her.
 
And then…
 
And then…
 
And then she kissed him back and it was clumsy and their forehead protectors clanked together and their teeth bumped and their hands fumbled but…
 
But…
 
But it was glorious. It was like Heaven on Earth. It was surreal life and hot, white light. It was…
 
It was beautiful.
 
And Obito walked Rin home, his hand in hers, in the dying Konoha sunset. And in that same dying Konoha sunset she kissed him once more before disappearing inside her house.
 
And in that same dying Konoha sunset, he passed away beneath a boulder, blinded and crushed.
 
And in that same dying Konoha sunset, she also passed away.
 
And his dirty little secret was no more, but theirs to share.
 
Forever.
 
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6
 
…Oh my God. Why the hell did I just write that? -is depressed- Oh well. I hope everyone liked it! I have no idea how Rin dies… -cries- EVERYONE I WRITE ABOUT DIES!
 
Naruto, Soriko, and Yashamaru: -quickly step away-
 
Kat: - - Yashamaru, get your butt over here. You're already dead.
 
Yashamaru: … Oh yeah! -grin-
 
Kat: … -sigh- Okay. Please review!